Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 06

Story Info
Angela gets gangbanged, Jessica gets art.
5.1k words
4.66
58.6k
33
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world of Transformations is one very much like our own, but in this reality, the Church of Morpheus, a shadowy, perverse organization has taken power in Cuba. Now, they are extending their tentacles of depravity into the rest of the world.

Their aim is simple: to control the world by driving humanity into specific roles, with a class of brainwashed whores to keep the masses entertained.

The church is devious, and it will stop at nothing to draw its victims into a world of mind-controlled lust and perversion.

-***-

Angela drove fast down the country lane. Somehow, time had gotten away from her and she was behind schedule. She had two more stops before she went back to the warehouse (where she would clock out, get in her car, and drive... somewhere).

She tugged at her bra strap. The girls were swelling or something, and the straps were digging in.

She was uncomfortable. The truck was hot.

And, she was horny as fuck.

She blinked. What?

But, it was true. She wanted an orgasm, fuck that, she needed one.

Her first stop was Stallion's Adult Novelties and Videos just outside Ithaca.

She idly wondered what was in their delivery?

Probably dildos, she thought. Big, thick black ones with the veins and shit.

She closed her eyes and winced. "What the fuck?" she whispered.

She had an image of herself squatting on a big dildo on the floor, riding it for all she was worth.

She laughed and shook her head. They say women reach their prime in their early thirties, maybe she was reaching hers at thirty-eight. She had been divorced for three years. Her first husband hadn't been much to speak of to begin with, even less when she found him balls deep in a Filipino stripper when she came home early from work one evening.

After him, she had gone through a short string of freaks, users, and losers.

Vibrators were more satisfying, less expensive, and never left the seat up. Nor did they two time you with Filipino whores.

And, she wished she had a vibrator right now.

She used to carry a mini-vibrator in her purse, but that had been years ago.

Angela pulled into the lot for Stallion's and parked.

They had five boxes, small enough for her to take in one trip. She leaned over to pick up the cardboard.

Snap!

"Motherfucker!" she howled.

The clasp on the front of her bra had come undone. She unbuttoned the shirt.

A piece of blue plastic fell onto the floorboard.

The clasp hadn't just come undone - it was broken. Her big jugs swung free.

Only, they didn't swing. They were firm, firmer than they had ever been.

She squeezed them gently.

A wave of pleasure ran through her and she stumbled against the wall of the van. "Oh, my God."

She reached down. Her crotch was soaking wet.

She closed her eyes. "Finish my route. Drive to the warehouse. Clock out. Get in my car and drive..."

She looked around for something to close her bra. She found a safety pin in the glove compartment.

But, when she tried to pull the bra together, the fabric wouldn't reach. It was too small by a large margin.

"Fuck it," she said. She pulled the bra off through her shirt sleeves and tossed it on the floor.

She buttoned her shirt around her bare tits.

The buttons were strained, and her nipples were two hard pebbles under the brown fabric. There was no time to do anything else.

She gathered up the boxes and walked up to the door. She walked in to a small alcove with a second door.

A sign said, "Show ID in the Window."

"UPS," she said.

The door buzzed and she pushed it open with her hip.

The store was big and bright and filled with multicolored vibrators, video boxes, and smutty magazines.

A fat man sat behind the counter.

She hated him. He was always staring at her boobs when she made a delivery.

Angela put the boxes on the counter. She handed him her tablet and quickly crossed her arms over her protruding breasts.

The fat man stared at her open mouthed. He was about sixty with a day's growth of beard and a stained white t-shirt. "You look different."

"Just sign on the line with your finger, please," she said. She tried to smile.

He licked the end of his finger and drew his signature on the display. He smiled back as he handed her the tablet.

She tried to pull it out of his hand, but he held it fast, his eyes focused on her chest.

Angela looked down.

Two of her buttons had pulled open, revealing a cavern of tit flesh. She let go of the tablet and frantically re-buttoned.

The top button slipped open again immediately.

She snatched the tablet away and headed for the door.

"Hey, sugar tits, if you're going to put 'em on display, you can't blame a guy for looking." He laughed out loud.

Angela wasn't listening. She had stopped midway to the door.

She was staring transfixed at an enormous brown dildo on display. It was over twelve inches long with a suction cup base and big fake balls attached. There was a vibrator inside the dildo.

She tried to wrap her hand around it, but her fingers wouldn't reach.

The fat man laughed again. "Sluts."

"How much?"

"Well, that is the Whoremaster XL from a company down in Cuba. You know, where all that kinky shit is going down?"

"I asked how much?" The vibrator began to hum and she shivered.

"Three hundred dollars. It has a hookup to the internet, so it can be operated by someone outside your home. Make you cream long distance."

"Do you take credit cards?" Angela asked as she dug in her fanny pack.

"Cash only," he said with a smile.

"Can I pay in installments?" She had to have it. She had to have it now.

"What the fuck does it look like I'm running here, a fuckin' used car lot? Cash only... slut."

A tremor went through her when he called her a slut. What was wrong with her? She had liked his insult.

Worse, she wanted him to do it again.

She bit her lower lip and smiled as she turned to face him. She opened the top button on her shirt, and then the second.

The third was already open, and the fourth popped open on its own.

Her shirt was open to the waist, and her tits were perilously close to pushing the brown fabric open. "Is there anything I can do to barter for this beautiful... dick?"

He shook his head and laughed. "Fuckin' whore."

She drew in a breath and closed her eyes when he said that. It felt so naughty.

"Yeah, I am."

He laughed. "Well, sorry to disappoint, but my shit ain't worked in a decade." He scratched the stubble on his face. "Tell you what, though. I got friends back in the video booths. Their dicks get hard, for the most part. You go back there and show them a good time for an hour, and I'll give you that thing for free. Deal?"

"Thirty minutes," Angela said. "I got a schedule to keep."

"I ain't negotiating..."

Angela opened her shirt up and cupped her now DDD breasts. "I'm fucking worth it."

The fat man was sweating. "Damn, bitch. Maybe you are."

Angela took off her shoes and ankle socks and laid them on the counter. She neatly folded her shirt and laid it beside them.

The fat man flipped a switch and the neon sign that said open in the front window went out. The alcove to the street went dark and the outside door locked. He leaned over the counter and watched.

Angela turned her back to him and unbuckled her belt. She unbuttoned and unzipped.

She eased the slacks down, bending at the waist to show off her ass clad only in white cotton panties.

She turned around and kicked the pants away.

Angela ran a finger over the front of her panties. They were so wet you could see her neatly trimmed red pubes.

She smiled at him and pulled up on the front of the fabric, drawing the crotch deep between her outer lips.

"Fuck," he whispered.

She slid the panties off and handed them to him.

He smelled them, drawing in a deep breath.

She giggled when he licked the crotch.

"Come on, slut." He climbed down off his stool behind the counter and stepped down.

He was short, maybe two inches taller than Angela.

He was wearing flip flops and black elastic waist shorts.

The man's thin hairless legs contrasted with his bloated stomach and face.

"What's your name?" she asked as she followed the waddling man toward the back of the store.

"Ray. What's yours, sweet cheeks?"

"Angela," she breathed drawing out the syllables.

"Damn, cunt, you even talk like a fuckin' wet dream."

She giggled. "Thank you, Ray."

He paused by the fetish clothing. "Hmm, let's see. How about we slut you up, princess?"

"Ooo, really?" Her voice had gone up an octave.

"Absolutely. On the house." He rummaged through the racks. "Here we go."

He handed her something latex with a leopard print.

She held it up but couldn't figure it out. "What is this?"

He laughed. "A skirt, you dumb bimbo."

"Oh! I see now." She turned around and bent over, drawing the latex skirt up her thighs. She wiggled her ass and finally managed to tug it over her hips.

She giggled. It looked painted on and her butt cheeks were clearly visible at the hem.

"Perfect," Ray said. "Try this."

He handed her a zebra stripe latex halter top.

She pulled it on and tried to snap it closed at her neck. She couldn't. She looked at him with her lower lip quivering. "It don't fit, Ray."

"The fuck? You must be a G cup. That don't make sense. Just a few minutes ago, I coulda sworn..."

"H cup. I need an H cup." She handed the zebra stripe latex back to him.

"H? No, baby. That'll be too big."

She giggled and bounced. "I'll grow into it, Ray."

He finished off her outfit with stilettos and some cheap makeup.

"Fuck, I'm gonna make some money off your hot ass."

She wagged a finger at him. "Just thirty minutes, Ray. I got a schedule to keep, 'kay?"

"Sure, Sugar Tits, whatever you want. Now, come over here." Ray was sitting on a display table. He patted his big lap.

Angela sat down on his lap and wiggled her latex covered ass.

He stood her up. "No, no, Sugar Tits. I need you to lay across my lap like I was gonna give you a spankin'."

She giggled and lay across his lap, her ass wiggling in the air. "Like this?" She frowned, "Hey, you ain't gonna spank me are you?"

Whack. He brought his bare hand down on her butt.

"Ow!"

Ray laughed. "Just kiddin'. I just want to make sure you're ready for the back room, you know?"

"Ready for it? Oh, Ray, I've been horny for hours."

He laughed. "Sugar Tits, you got me totally confused. You been coming in here delivering shit for years, and you ain't even slowed down to say hello. What the fuck changed?"

"I don't know," she said. She rubbed a sore spot on her lower abdomen. "All I know is I want to fuck."

"That's definitely comin', Babe. Which is why I need to get you ready."

Angela jumped as she felt something cold and slippery squirt onto her snatch. "Yikes! What is that?"

"Lube, Sugar Tits. Those guys ain't gonna slow down once they get started, I don't want you getting all sore."

"Oh! Ray, you're being so nice to me! That's really thoughtful."

Ray licked his lips as he slid three fingers into her slot.

She giggled and squeezed. "Mmm, that feels nice, Ray." She reached down and massaged his soft dick through the shorts.

"Fuckin' A. Sugar Tits, you could make a dead guy jizz."

She felt him beginning to swell. "You ain't so dead, Ray."

"Shit! Well, knock it off. I'll probably have a heart attack or something."

She laughed.

Ray applied a liberal amount to her asshole and slid a thick finger into her.

"Oh, I don't know, Ray. I never took it up the ass before."

"Listen, Sugar Tits, like I said, once they get started, you'll just be along for the ride."

He pulled out his finger and she felt something cold pressing against her pucker in its place.

"What is that?"

It pressed into her and she felt her hole stretching open. "Ow! It's too big! It's too big!"

And, then her little butt closed around it.

She looked over her shoulder.

Ray held up a little mirror. "Take a look."

There was a silver butt plug with a red jewel in the base wedged between her cheeks. "Ooo! Pretty!"

"You bet it is, you little slut. Red, just like your hair."

"Aww, Ray," she said as she stood up. She leaned over and kissed his thinning baldness. "You're so sweet!"

The problem with tattooing a bimbo like Jessica, Gwen mused, is making them stand still.

For Jessica, making her stay still involved inserting a foot long vibrator into her pussy, setting it on high, and strapping her to the tattoo chair. They had to do it twice, because shortly before finishing her first tattoo, David's timer beeped and Jessica insisted that "Nurse Jiggly Jugs had to inject her patient."

Gwen still couldn't bring herself to look at David. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw he was sitting strapped to the examining table looking sullen and morose.

There was nothing to be done about it: their lives were forever changed and saving Angela was the last good deed she could perform.

Besides, the entire situation was beginning to excite her. There was something about the loss of hope - she had nothing more to lose, and, though she didn't want to admit it, her escapades with Jessica had been the most exciting and enjoyable moments in her life.

The Slutifier was working, and there was no turning back. All she could do now was try to keep them from using the needles on her brain.

Alex's artistic talent was impressive.

Between Jessica's bouncing and wiggling, he had managed to tattoo her legs with little portraits, pornographic vignettes showing Jessica's journey. It started with a portrait of Jessica as the Virgin on her upper right thigh, then there was an image of her bent over the kitchen table in the throes of orgasm. The images continued down her calves, up the other side and onto her other leg.

There were images of her with Gwen, drinking from each other's swollen tits.

And, then there were pictures of things she hadn't done yet: bending forward taking a Whoremaster's enormous cock from behind, giving blowjobs.

It was an art gallery of perversion.

He had tattooed a tramp stamp next: an inverted pentagram with a smiling, cartoon version of Jessica in the center - her cartoon appearance mirroring her now real life over inflated ass and tits and super long legs.

Advertisements, Gwen thought. Her entire body was an advertisement for her sexual services.

Her buttocks were adorned with black roses that covered both ass cheeks, and a black lace corset had been tattooed around her waist, stretching from the middle of her back down to her tramp tamp and stretching around to her front coming just under her breasts.

The front of the corset was adorned with an inverted cross over her navel and an intricate inverted pentagram just above her clit.

Her huge areolas were surrounded by wire frame inverted pentagrams as well.

Through it all, Jessica alternated between bouncing on the seat to fuck herself with the vibe, and Oohing and Ahhing over the paintings she said were 'pretty' and made her feel 'special'.

After each piece was complete, Alex would spray the tattoo with a clear liquid, causing the skin to heal instantly.

"My god's magic," he whispered when Gwen asked how the liquid worked.

The most elaborate piece was on her back, stretching across her shoulder blades. It was a portrait of Jessica, squeezing her immense tits together and smiling, her face and tit flesh lathered in semen.

The words "Jiggly Jugs Jessica" were written in Gothic letters across the top of the portrait.

He had finished by tattooing on eyebrows, permanent lip liner and lipstick, and shading for her cheeks.

"Are you done?" Jessica asked when Alex finally put the needle down.

"With the tattoos, yes," Alex said. The walls in the corner were mirrored, and Alex held up a hand mirror to let her see every inch of her inked body.

"Ooo! I'm so pretty now!" she started to ease up out of the seat, but the restraints were still buckled.

Alex pushed her back down. "Not just yet, little whore."

"Something else?" Jessica giggled.

Alex reached down and eased Jessica's diamond engagement ring and wedding ring off her left hand.

"Golly, I forgot I was still wearing those!"

Alex picked up an odd looking pair of pliers. He crimped the ring between the jaws and squeezed. A half inch gap was cut in the band. "Now, take a deep breath, Jiggly Jugs."

She looked nervous as Alex crouched between her legs. "Uh, oh."

Alex picked up another pair of pliers and loaded the ring in the steel jaws. "Ready?"

"For what?"

Snap.

"Ouchy!"

Alex had pierced the hood above her thick clit with the modified engagement ring. The pliers locked it in place. He quickly sprayed it with the healing liquid. "Well, what do you think?"

She bit her lower lip and twiddle the sparkling ring. "I like it!"

Alex held up the wedding ring. "Guess where this goes?"

Jessica laughed. "I don't know, where?"

"The little space between your pussy and ass."

He pierced her there as well, and put two heavy steel rings through her nipples. These clamped down to stop her from lactating all over the place. A simple twist opened hem and let the Ambrosia flow.

Gwen looked at the tattooed and pierced Jessica, and wondered what she would look like when Alex was done with her.

Angela wasn't sure when her brain had shed a ton of IQ points along with her inhibitions. It seemed to happen when she saw the big sex toy on display as she started to leave earlier. Her conscious mind had decided she was dreaming and had chosen to just sleep.

Truth was, it would never wake up again.

The new Angela was a sex toy enslaved to the Slutifier modified organ that now happily pumped away in her abdomen.

She felt warm and giddy, silly even. Everything was a game and that game was constant sex.

Which is why she let her bimbitized body be ushered back toward the video booths by a man she had found disgusting less than an hour earlier.

Ray had his hand on her bare ass below the hem of the skirt, fingers gently massaging the slut's sex.

She wiggled and laughed for him and he spanked her latex covered butt.

"So fucking hot," he murmured appreciating her bouncing ass as she walked in the stilettos putting one foot in front of the other.

"Thank you!" she squeaked. Her voice sounded like she had huffed a can of helium.

"Now, you let me do the talkin' in here, Sugar Tits."

She looked at him with a serious expression. "Of course, Ray. You're the boss!"

"Fuckin' A I am."

They went through a swinging door into a dark hallway.

The hall smelled of sweat and cum. Men, she thought. It smells like men! She wanted to roll naked on the floor.

Narrow doors were spaced along the wall leading to the individual video booths. There were lights above each of the twelve doors, green and red. All the red lights were lit.

"What does that mean, Ray?"

"Each stall is occupied, Sugar Tits. All my weekday regulars are here. You're going to love these pervs." He picked up a microphone attached to the wall and spoke into it. "Stallions is proud to present a new live performer for your pleasure. Would everyone please open their doors and come into the hallway?"

There was a flurry of sound behind the closed doors. Pants were being pulled up and zipped.

The doors slowly opened and men peeked out.

Once they saw Angela's smiling face, they opened the doors wide.

"Gentlemen, let me introduce Stallion's official new slut, the lovely Sugar Tits. Say hi, slut."

She waved. "Hi."

Men drank her in with their eyes.

Ray stepped behind her and undid the closure on her halter. He let the rubber fall slowly, releasing the tits that now overfilled the halter. "In case you're wondering, these are honest to fuck H cup titties."

Murmurs went through the the crowd of men and they moved closer to get a better look at her.

12