Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 09

Story Info
Gwen learns more. Jessica entices. Sugar Tits races.
3.5k words
4.63
39.1k
27

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world of Transformations is one very much like our own, but in this reality, the Church of Morpheus, a shadowy, perverse organization has taken power in Cuba. Now, they are extending their tentacles of depravity into the rest of the world.

Their aim is simple: to control the world by driving humanity into specific roles, with a class of brainwashed whores to keep the masses entertained.

The church is devious, and it will stop at nothing to draw its victims into a world of mind-controlled lust and perversion.

--***--

Gwen screamed and squirted another load of girl juice into Alex's waiting mouth. "Hard Fucking Alex," only he hadn't fucked her yet. He had eaten her out for the last half hour, taking three squirting orgasms and drinking her juices down.

She couldn't take any more. "Fuck me. Alex, please, do it."

Alex laughed and slid up her body.

She felt the immense cock as big as her arm slide up her thighs. "The Cunt Tamer," that's what they had tattooed on his beautiful cock. She wanted to be tamed. She wanted the hymen gone, destroyed.

She wanted to be his.

She pushed him back and he let her. Her mouth found the broad head of his cock, the fingertip width urethra. She stuck her tongue inside and he groaned.

Precum flooded her mouth and she orgasmed. Ambrosia! Ambrosia was pouring out of his cock! She sucked it down and stretched her mouth open wide. She had an image of herself taking his immense girth into her throat.

He pushed her away gently, whispering softly to her.

He drew her up into his arms.

She whined, stroking his cock.

"Not yet. Shh."

She cried and slapped at his chest. "Stop torturing me! You made me like this and now you won't satisfy me. You're psychotic."

He wrapped his arms tight around her. "I promised you thirty-six hours. They're almost up."

"Fuck me and then I'll decide." The thing in her abdomen was working double time, making her speak in vulgarities that she would never have dreamed of using a few hours before.

He chuckled. "If I cum in you or on you, the decision will be made, Gwen."

She let herself be drawn against his broad hairless chest. "What is that supposed to mean?"

He kissed her lips gently. "My cum is super concentrated Ambrosia."

"I don't understand..."

"My cum will make you fall in love with me, deeply. It will make you younger, immortal. You won't grow old and you won't ever get sick."

"That's..."

"Ridiculous? You mean like shots that make you taller or your titties grow? Shots that turn you into a complete whore?"

She rubbed back against him. "So, I'm going to live forever?"

He kissed her neck. "If you choose. Or, you can go back to your world - for as long as it lasts. The church is going to take over the world without firing a shot. Eventually, everyone will join us."

"Do I look like her?"

He was silent.

"Your wife. Do I look like her?"

He kissed her hair. "No. But, she would have liked you. You are both strong willed."

"Did you choose this life? It's okay if you did."

"No. They chose me. I went through the same terrifying experiences as you. There's a basement room under the Temple of Morpheus in Havana. It makes my little laboratory look like a fun park." He whispered in her ear. "They experiment there."

"Experiment?"

"They're always looking for new modifications, new perversions. It's the most frightening place I've ever seen."

She shivered in his arms. "How can they be so monstrous?"

"That's the reason I don't want you to take my cum until you decide. It also turns you dark, taints you with evil. Part of you will turn cruel, not all, but part."

"Like you?" she whispered.

He kissed her neck. "Yes."

***

Sugar Tits paced back and forth in the alley. She had given Kimiko and Melanie about a gallon of breast milk each, and now they were locked in a sixty-nine in the van. She had changed into a fresh black latex halter and micro mini.

The boys stood a few feet away, still displaying hard-ons in their tight jeans.

"So, boys we have a problem," she said as she pointed to the two women contentedly slurping sperm from each other's pussies in the van. "I can't dose them with booby milk forever - sooner or later they're going to come to their senses. And, then we're all fucked."

"What do you mean?" Hank said. He looked nervous.

Donny rolled his eyes. "They were on the aphrodisiac milk when we had them. We all were."

Sugar Tits laughed. "You think the cops are going to believe that?"

Donny shook his head.

"What are we going to do?" Anonymous boy whined. "I can't go to jail."

"Nobody's going to jail, dipshit," Jimmy growled.

"No, we're not," Sugar Tits said. "I'm going to take them back to the people who did this to me. Maybe they can make them like me."

Donny turned to leave. "Good luck."

"I'll need one of you to go with me. Melanie will beat me to death if she comes out of the sex fog," Sugar Tits said.

Jimmy grinned. "Let's go."

"No, not you."

Jimmy frowned. "Huh?"

"You're a great lay, Jimmy, but I need Donny."

"Fuck you," Donny said as he turned away again and headed out of the alley.

"Then everybody goes to jail," Sugar Tits said.

Donny spun around. "You did this to her! Whatever the fuck you gave her, whatever you gave all of us, you ruined us."

"Your little bitch loved deep throating my dick," Jimmy said.

Donny threw a right hook that connected with Jimmy's jaw and sent him face down on the asphalt.

Jimmy staggered onto his hands and knees. He sat up and rubbed his jaw.

"Go ahead, get up. I'll break your fucking neck," Donny said.

Jimmy crawled away and then stood with the other two boys.

Sugar Tits took Donny's hand.

He tried to pull away but she held it firm.

"Just help me get them there, then you can leave."

Donny sighed and climbed into the back of the van.

"What are we supposed to do?" Jimmy asked.

Sugar Tits shrugged. "Finish your shift making pizzas. When you come back to work tomorrow, wait until about closing time and call the cops. Tell them you haven't seen Kimiko or Melanie."

***

Donny sat on the floorboard beside Sugar Tits and watched Kimiko and Melanie bring each other to orgasm after orgasm.

Occasionally he would look up Sugar Tits's skirt as she drove.

She smiled when he did this and spread her legs so he could get a good look.

"How long did you two date?"

"Huh?" Donny asked.

"You and Kimiko, how long?"

Donny laughed. "We didn't date. She hardly knew I existed. She's an Ithaca College student, I can barely afford community college."

"Oh, so when you said you were saving all your cum for her..."

"I never said that! The guys said that." He stared at his feet for a minute. "I was afraid to ask her out."

She reached down and rubbed his shoulder. "I'm really sorry that my titties caused all this trouble for you."

He burst out laughing. "Are you for real?"

She felt hurt. "I think so. It's hard for me to tell what's real and what's imaginary now. All I know is I have to get us back to the warehouse, clock out, get in my car - or get us in my car actually, and get us to the white farmhouse at 1100 West Palmer in Hinton." Her eyes grew wide. "I remembered the address! I think maybe my brains are coming back!"

Sugar Tits grabbed the little notebook and pen she kept in the visor. "Here, write that down. 1100 West Palmer, Hinton NY."

He wrote down the address. "If you remember it, why do you need me to write it down?"

"Okay, I told a fib. See, I'm not afraid of Melanie, but I think maybe I used to be somebody else named Angela..."

"Yeah, you are. I've seen you several times, and Melanie knows you. Only, you didn't..."

She thrust her tits out. "Have these beautiful boobies and dress like a slut?"

"Yeah, not how I was going to put it, but yeah."

"I'm really scared, Donny. I'm afraid Angela will come back inside my brain and kill me. No more Sugar Tits - and, I really like me." She looked at him with a grave expression. "No matter what happens, you gotta get me back to that farmhouse, okay? Promise me? They can make Melanie and Kimiko happy like me too, I just know it."

He looked at the girls on the floorboard still coupling. "Okay, Sugar Tits, I'll get us there."

***

A half hour after his first titty fuck, David was hard as a rock again. He tried to think about something else, anything else, but the injection in his testicles had done something to him. He wasn't like Jessica - he could still concentrate when he wanted, but there was always an undercurrent of lust running through him.

Jessica had returned to posing for the internet strokers.

He watched as she lay on her stomach and bent backward, bringing her feet in the heels down on the floor beside her ears, displaying her open lips (cocksucker lips), pussy, and tight fucking asshole all at the same time. She looked like some strip show contortionist from hell.

He shook his head and closed his eyes. It didn't help. With his eyes closed, he just saw a replay of the incredible tit fuck or the lesbian show she had put on with Gwen.

"Jessica?" he whispered.

She relaxed her body and rolled onto her heels. "What?"

His cock lurched. The beautiful freak was sitting on her haunches, legs spread wide. He could see the glittering rings. Her balloon tits were standing straight out, and she had a sexy pout on her full lips.

She saw his cock and smiled slowly. "Oh. That." She rose straight up on the heels. "I think you like me, David. I think you like me a lot now."

He turned away, disgusted with himself.

"You think I'm a freak, don't you?" she whispered.

He looked at her. "No. No, they changed you, but... no, I'm the freak, Jessica. I'm nothing but a hypocrite. I want you."

She smiled and leaned over him, smothering him with boobs. "There's nothing wrong with that, silly! That's what I'm for!"

She clattered back on the heels and turned in a circle. "I'm supposed to make you horny so you want to fuck me and cum! That's my job!"

This new version of Jessica was much simpler than the old version. All she wanted was to please him, please anyone who wanted her.

She wagged a finger at him. "But, you gotta be nice to me, mister. I got feelings. I mean you can call me nasty names like whore and slut and cunt and cum dump and cock holster and..."

He laughed. "I get it. I get it."

She poked him in the chest. "You can shove your cock down my throat or up my ass or anywhere in between, but you gotta act like you like me and not act like you hate me."

"Oh, Jessica, I never hated you."

"Really?"

"No, none of this is your fault. It's all his fault."

She giggled. "Alex? He's nice, he gave me big titties and made me super horny and super fun..."

"Against your will."

She shrugged. "Totes don't care." She laughed and danced away, big tits bouncing.

"Wait... Jessica. Please come back."

She looked over her shoulder at him, arching her back. She smiled and winked.

Every movement is meant to tease me and entice me. She was like a perfectly programmed robot.

She wiggle walked back to him. Jessica raised one impossibly long leg and balanced her heel on the side of the bed. She rocked her hips forward, positioning her wet pussy a few inches above his cock. "What do you want, David?" She played with the ring in her clit.

David was breathing heavy.

"Would you like me to go lower?" She whispered as she began a slow squat.

The piercing touched the tip of his cock and he drew in a sharp breath, squeezing his muscles to keep from cumming.

"Do you want me to go lower, David?"

He nodded.

"Do you want me to slide your cock into my pussy?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"You need that, don't you?" She ran a finger down the side of his hip.

"Unnh, yes. Don't tease."

She grinned mischievously. "But, I like to tease. I like having you restrained, David."

He fought to catch his breath. "You do?"

She nodded. "I love that your wrists and ankles are locked down. I can do anything I want to you, and there isn't anything you can do to stop me."

She began to rotate her hips in a slow O.

Her outer lips rubbed and caressed his cock head.

"Do you like that, David?"

"God, yes!" He was straining against the restraints.

"Do you know what I like, David?"

"W... What?"

She spun on her heel and walked away. "Making you suffer."

"No! Please, God, Jessica. It hurts."

She stopped and cocked her hips with her back turned. "Say, 'I'm sorry for being such an insufferable prick.'"

"I'm sorry for being such an insufferable prick. I am, Jessica."

She turned around and cupped the enormous tits. "Say, 'I love you, Jessica.' No! Wait! Say, 'I love the new you, Jessica.'"

His eyes settled on her massive chest. "I love the new you, Jessica."

She tap danced to him with a grin. "Say, 'I used to masturbate thinking about you, Jessica.'"

He frowned. "Jessica, no..."

She turned slowly.

"No, wait. Jessica, don't make me..."

She turned back around and put her hands on his hips. "Say it." She bent at the waist forming her mouth into a cocksucking O. Her lips descended toward his prick as she kept her eyes on his eyes.

Her tongue slid past her lips. "Say it."

"I used to masturbate thinking about you, Jessica," he whispered. It was true. He had from the first day he met her.

She smiled. She let his cock head pass between her lips without touching them. Her tongue touched the tip of his cock.

He jerked his hips, trying to slide deep into her mouth, but her mouth moved staying just ahead of his thrusts.

She pulled away, licking the tip hard as she raised up. "Your precum is delicious."

"Oh, God. Please."

"I knew you used to jerk off thinking about me." She leaned down and licked up his shaft.

He shuddered.

She giggled and laid her head on his thigh. "So did I. I can't remember much of old Jessica, but I can remember every time she orgasmed. Isn't that weird? I can remember what she was thinking." She turned her eyes heavenward and made prayer hands. "Oh, Lord, please help me to cleanse these impure thoughts about David." She laughed out loud. "She used to do that every time she rubbed one out thinking about you. I think it was the wickedness of it that made it so hot - what do you think?"

David was breathing hard.

She giggled and crawled over him onto the bed.

Her big tits pressed against his chest and he tried to lower his mouth to kiss them.

She crushed her mouth against his instead.

His tongue rushed into her mouth and she sucked it.

She reached down between them and took his cock by the root. She angled it until it brushed her pussy lips.

He jerked his hips and almost succeeded in penetrating her.

She pulled her lips away from his and laughed. "Are you a virgin, David? I know Gwen is - oh, we had long discussions about the importance of her maidenhead and how it was a blessing to be able to give it to you on your wedding night, blah, blah, fucking blah. So, are you? Didn't you ever find a willing cunt to shove it into?"

"No, I'm a virgin."

"Mmm, I'm glad I'm going to be your first. I got so jealous when Gwen came along. I think that's why I was so cruel to her this morning. Scaring her like that - they'll punish me for it." She giggled and bit her lower lip. "I wasn't a virgin on my wedding night, David."

"What?"

She shook her head. "Oh, I told Cal I was. I told him I broke my cherry riding a horse - and, in a way that was true: the boy who took it was hung like one." She was stroking his cock as she spoke. "I had a wild summer once. I left the church. I was sick of the bullshit. I moved down to Maryland with my cousin. She was a slut. We partied every weekend. Mmm. So many men, David. But, I got scared and I went home, and the next thing I knew Mom and Dad introduced me to Cal."

"Unnh," David groaned as she stroked him. He could feel the heat from her wet pussy less than an inch away. "Please, Jessica."

She grinned. "Say, 'I want to fuck you, Jessica.'"

"I want to fuck you, Jessica."

She threw her head back and laughed. "I want to fuck you too, David." She dropped her hips down, impaling herself on his thick cock.

"Aiggh!" David cried out and pumped cum into her.

She laughed and kissed his forehead. "Exactly what your brother did."

She kept grinding against him. "It took him fifteen minutes to get hard again." She arched her back and pressed a nipple against David's lips. "It won't take you that long." He latched on and drank her Ambrosia.

"Mmm," Jessica cooed as she felt him swell hard inside her again.

***

"How do I look?" Sugar Tits asked. She was wearing the skintight latex skirt that barely contained her ass cheeks, the halter top that looked like two black balloons ready to pop, and the UPS shirt worn as a dress. The "A little pussy never hurt anybody..." belt and hooker heels completed the ensemble.

"Like a UPS stripper," David said.

"I'm trying to look professional," she pouted and stamped her foot, causing her right boob to wobble.

"Professionals don't pout or have seismic tremors in their tits." He shook his head. "Why not just put your pants on?"

She rolled her eyes. "Girl juice is pouring out of me all the time. I'll look like I wet myself before I get to the front door. Nothing but skirts for this girl from now on. Latex skirts. Short latex skirts. Mmm."

She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to focus. "I just have to make it long enough to clock out."

She had parked the van beside her old SUV in the parking lot. It was dark, and the parking lot was mostly deserted, so they should be able to get their two playful charges into her vehicle without being seen.

Melanie and Kimiko had progressed from grunting and moaning to giggling.

Sugar Tits had no idea whether this was good or bad.

"Grab four pairs of cuffs out of my Stallion's box," she said as she went to the back and opened the roll up door.

"Sex? Again?"

She rolled her eyes at him. "No, silly. Although..." she bit her lip. She thought of handcuffing him to a bed. She shook her head. "No! Bad Sugar Tits! Concentrate." She sighed. "The cuffs are for them. Once we get them into the truck, put Melanie on her back and put Kimiko on top of her in a sixty-nine. We'll lock Kimiko's wrists to Melanie's ankles and vice versa. That'll keep them from causing trouble in the car."

"Good thinking," he said as he dug through the box.

"Yeah, that's what's scaring me - I'm getting smarter by the minute. Angela won't be far behind my IQ."

He stuffed the handcuffs in his pockets.

She gave him a tired smile. "Take Kimiko out first, then come back and help with Melanie."

He loaded the Asian girl on his shoulder.

She whined and reached out for her playmate, and Melanie whined back.

"Shh, Melanie," Sugar Tits whispered. She knelt down and rubbed the giantess's clit. Melanie had been a good friend to her when her marriage broke up...

Sugar Tits gasped. Her memories were coming back. She was running out of time.

"What's wrong?" Donny asked as he got back in the van.

"We have to hurry. Grab Melanie's ankles."

Together they carried her to the SUV and locked her in a sixty-nine with Kimiko. They returned to giggling and diddling.

Both of them laughed when the cuffs went on.

"Grab my Stallion's box out of the van and put it in the back of the truck."

"Sure."

"Oh, and get another set of cuffs out of the box." She handed Donny her car keys. "You're driving tonight. You can drive can't you?"

"Yeah, I can. Are you okay?" Donny asked.

"Not for much longer. If I don't come out in ten minutes, drive to the address I gave you. They'll know what to do, I hope."

***