Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 12

Story Info
Kimiko makes her move. Melanie has a religious experience.
5.2k words
4.69
32.7k
21

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world of Transformations is one very much like our own, but in this reality, the Church of Morpheus, a shadowy, perverse organization has taken power in Cuba. Now, they are extending their tentacles of depravity into the rest of the world.

Their aim is simple: to control the world by driving humanity into specific roles, with a class of brainwashed whores to keep the masses entertained.

The church is devious, and it will stop at nothing to draw its victims into a world of mind-controlled lust and perversion.

We love to hear from our readers. Tell us what you like, tell us what doesn't work for you, heck, tell us if you got off. You can comment, send us a message on Literotica.

--***--

Gwen lifted Madison's chin and smiled into the beautiful dreaming face.

"What are we doing to this one?" Sugar Tits asked as she caressed the sleeping girl's left breast.

"Hmm, certainly tall enough to make a street whore, but it seems... unimaginative."

"Ooo, I think she would look amazing in black latex."

"I know, but she's so special."

Sugar Tits looked from Madison to Donny who lay sleeping on the basement floor. "Have you noticed how much they look alike? Almost like..."

Gwen drew in a breath. "Like twins." She smiled and giggled. "Oh, Sugar Tits I think you might be onto something."

Sugar Tits frowned. "But, they don't even know each other. They can't be..."

"Oh, let me think on it for awhile." Gwen had an idea.

Sugar Tits looked at her expectantly.

Gwen giggled and pulled the redhead closer. She was growing, so now she was just slightly below Gwen's eye level.

"I wish I knew all the things you know..." Sugar Tits said.

"It will be more fun to discover them. I made a mistake by taking my serum too fast."

"Yes, but you actually got to meet Morpheus. All I saw was the inside of my eyelids during the convulsions."

"We can build any personality we want into any of them, darling. They're like clay. We can make them think anything, do anything, believe anything." She reached down and stroked Madison's bare pussy.

"Unnh," Madison groaned and spread her legs wider. Her eyes were closed but she rocked her hips forward trying to pull Gwen's fingers into her wet slit.

Gwen gasped. "Oh, she is definitely too special for a street whore." She leaned forward and whispered in the girl's ear. "Are you asleep? I'm not convinced. Don't be afraid. We're here to free you."

Madison whined and gyrated her slim hips.

Gwen turned. Jessica was kneeling in front of David, her head bobbing, sucking his cock deep for the hundredth time this evening. "Jiggly Jugs, come here."

Jessica pulled herself free from David's cock. Saliva dripped off it in long, transparent strands.

He groaned and tried to pull her back.

"No, David. Jerk off on the floor like a good boy," Jessica whispered.

David nodded at her, his eyes half closed. He wrapped his fist around his cock and began to pump.

Jessica stood up and wiggled across the room to Gwen, her eyes obediently on the floor. "Yes, Mistress?"

"Jessica, I think Madison has been feigning sleep. Truth be told, I think she's been watching everything going on and getting horny." Gwen smiled and slapped Madison's gyrating ass.

Madison cried out. "Fuck... fuck me."

Gwen laughed.

"I think you might be right, Gwen," Sugar Tits said as she slid two fingers into Madison's hungry cunt.

"Mmm! Oh... fuck!" Madison cried, eyes still closed tight.

"Jessica, I want you to service Madison with your mouth. Cunt and asshole. Make her cum, and don't stop until she cums at least five times," Gwen said.

Jessica dropped to her knees. She raised her lips to the brunette's dripping snatch.

Jessica licked her lips as the girl's juices dripped onto them. "Girl cummy is yummy," Jessica whispered.

"Yes, you can have all the yummy girl cum you want, darling," Gwen said.

Sugar Tits spread Madison's cunt lips wide. "Here you go, baby."

Jessica sucked the girl's cunt lips into her mouth.

Gwen nodded in approval as she saw Jessica's jaws moving: she was tongue fucking the brunette and gulping down her juices.

Gwen pulled Madison's lips to her own and kissed her, pushing her tongue in deep.

The girl tasted like heaven. Oh, Sugar Tits had outdone herself with this one!

She broke the kiss.

Madison's eyes were still tightly closed.

"Madison, you haven't had ambrosia in hours. The effect is gone. We haven't given you slutifier or modified you in any way. This, darling, is all you. Don't be ashamed. You're like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, that's all."

"Unnh," Madison groaned as she ground her wet pussy into Jessica's attentive mouth.

"Stop pretending," Gwen whispered.

Madison opened her eyes.

Gwen smiled. The look of lust said it all. Lust mixed with embarrassment. "No shame, my love. You are beautiful and everything you do is beautiful and right. Enjoy her. Jessica is here to please you. Use her."

Madison looked down at the beautiful street whore who was manipulating her so expertly. She smiled and rubbed her pussy harder against the whore's face.

Gwen kissed Madison's cheek. "We'll talk later, darling. I have plans for you."

A tremor went through Madison as she came, coating Jessica with girl juice.

Gwen took Sugar Tits by the hand and led her away. "Now, we have one last cunt to pervert."

Sugar Tits smiled. "If school had been like this, I would have paid more attention."

***

"Cheerleader slut. Can't you just see her wearing a little latex cheerleader outfit?" Gwen asked as she gently spread Kimiko's thighs.

Sugar Tits nodded. "My thoughts exactly. Nice little athletic body. I can just see her shaking those pom poms and singing 'Gimme an F-U-C-K...'."

Gwen laughed. "Definitely."

Sugar Tits stroked Kimiko's cheek. "What do you think, sweetie? All girls secretly want to be cheerleaders." She leaned close and whispered in her ear. "Only, our cheerleaders don't wear panties, they like to show off their little shaved snatches."

Madison cried out as she came for the third time under Jessica's tender care.

Jessica leaned back, her face coated in juices. "I love how you taste, Madison. All the boys are gonna want you. Does that make you hot?"

"Mmm," Madison groaned. "God, what are you people doing to me?"

Gwen smiled. "Beautiful things, darling."

Madison smiled and strained her crotch toward Jessica. "More. Please. More."

Jessica just smiled and leaned toward her glistening pussy.

"Jessica?" Gwen asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Only two more orgasms, then leave Madison hanging on her chains."

"Yes, Mistress."

"After that, take Kimiko down and wash her with depilatory. Careful of her brows, lashes, and this beautiful, thick hair. Afterward, you can leave her strapped to a gurney. We'll start programming her first thing in the morning."

"Of course, Mistress."

"Now, I would like a few hours of honeymoon with my Master," Gwen announced. She smiled at Sugar Tits. "Care to join us?"

Sugar Tits bit her lower lip. "Very tempting." She looked down at David who was leaning against a gurney. "But, if it's okay, I think I'll get better acquainted with your former fiancé."

David looked up and blinked.

"Hear that David? A white witch is going to take you to bed." She winked at Sugar Tits. "Nothing too perverse, Sugar Tits. He's going to be professional caste. We can't have him so twisted he can't function."

"But, I can play with him, right?"

"Of course. Latex or silk obsession might be fun."

David swallowed hard.

"Don't be afraid, David. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do."

Gwen laughed and looked over her shoulder as she walked to the stairs. "You lying slut."

Sugar Tits held out her hand.

David took it and she helped him to his feet.

"Does that mean I can have Donny, Mistress?" Jessica asked.

Donny stirred from his sleep on the tile floor.

"Yes," Gwen said as she climbed the stairs. "You've earned it."

"Yay!" Jessica yelled as she spread Jessica's pussy lips. "I'm gonna teach you all kinds of stuff, Donny."

***

Kimiko hung motionless in the shackles. She had been awake for hours. She had also been watching the goings on around her, but, unlike that weird slut Madison, she was not in the least bit turned on.

If she was honest with herself, she didn't like sex that much. Her drive, other than when she had been dosed on that whore's breast milk, was low -- almost non-existent.

But, she knew one thing from watching the fucking whores in this basement: if they started making changes to her, she would lose all her will. They would turn her into a walking sex toy.

And, she would rather be dead.

So, when the big bitch finished with Madison, she waited for her chance.

Jessica stood in front of her, huge tits heaving. "Hi, Kimiko, I'm Jessica. You awake?"

Kimiko didn't move.

"I'm gonna get you down, 'kay? I got to wash off all that nasty body hair and make you a smooth little slut. Boys like smooth whores."

Donny moaned in the corner.

Jessica smiled. "Donny, honey. Go upstairs and get on the couch. I'll be right up to start your training. We'll start with cunt licking 101, 'kay?"

Donny smiled and nodded. He looked exhausted as he stumbled up the stairs.

"Gee, whiz, I'm not sure Donny is gonna be able to keep up with me." Jessica kissed Kimiko on the lips. "Now, I'm gonna get you down -- no funny business, lady. I'm strong as a... fox. Um, no. A box? No..."

She reached up and unclipped the long chain of Kimiko's shackles from the hook above her head. She lowered her gently to the floor and then turned to pull the gurney closer.

Kimiko stood up quickly, swung the shackle chain in an arc, and hit Jessica in the temple.

Blood spattered on the floor and Jessica fell forward on the tile.

"An ox. Strong as an ox, you perverted idiot," Kimiko spat.

"Jessica?" Madison whispered. "No! What did you do?"

"Shut up, bitch!" Kimiko hissed as she ran past Madison's pole and up the stairs.

"Jessica!" Madison screamed, finally finding her voice.

Kimiko burst through the door at the top of the stairs.

Donny looked at her, dazed as she ran into him and knocked him backwards on the floor.

She stood naked in the hallway, unsure of which way to go.

She heard the floors creak upstairs in the farmhouse.

They had heard.

She spotted the front door and ran. Kimiko grabbed the knob, twisted, and then she was in the cool night air.

She ran for dear life.

***

Donny shook his head to clear it.

Kimiko was running across the front yard.

He took off after her even as he heard the upstairs doors open.

She was fast. Donny knew she had been a track star at one point.

But, she wasn't used to running in her bare feet.

Donny smiled.

His legs pumped as he sprinted after her, ignoring the stones and sticks under his feet.

He was gaining.

She ran up the driveway toward the main road.

Fifteen feet from the road, Donny tackled her.

"No! Donny, goddamn you! Snap out of it!"

"Shut up, slut," Donny growled.

He rolled her onto her back.

To his amazement, he was rock hard.

"No, Donny! This isn't you. They made you like this."

"Yeah, Kimiko, they did. And, I fucking love it."

He leaned down and bit her shoulder, tasting blood.

Kimiko searched with her hands in the dark.

Her fingers closed on a rock, and she used it. She swung it in her right hand and hit him hard in the back of the head.

Donny collapsed on her with a grunt and she pushed him off.

"Sorry, Donny," she whispered as she got to her feet.

She smiled as her feet touched the warm pavement.

"Stand still, cunt," Gwen commanded behind her.

Her feet froze as she felt invisible tendrils caress her mind.

"No! Please, God, no!"

"Turn around."

Her body betrayed her.

Gwen stared at her with a look of pure contempt. "You would have had an eternity of happy debauchery ahead of you. You would have been content, Kimiko."

"Please, stop!" There was something moving in her head.

Gwen pointed at her. "You have no more will. From now on, any suggestion someone makes will be your command. Now, piss yourself."

Kimiko screamed as her urine ran down her bare thighs and splattered on the road.

Gwen wrapped her fingers in Kimiko's hair and dragged her toward the house as Donny got shakily to his feet.

Gwen caressed his face with her free hand as they passed. "Are you okay, darling?"

"Yeah... I think so."

She pulled him close and kissed him. "You are such a good boy, Donny. Second time this evening you've saved us. We will not forget."

He nodded and followed them to the house as Kimiko sobbed.

***

"You fucking whore!" Sugar Tits cried as she slapped Kimiko. "You could have hurt him." She returned to examining the lump on Donny's head.

They were standing in the living room.

"Jessica?" Gwen called to the basement.

There was no answer.

Gwen exchanged a look with Alex.

The two of them ran to the stairs.

Sugar Tits watched them run. She turned to Kimiko who stood naked and shivering in the hallway. "On your knees, bitch."

Kimiko dropped to the floor.

"You better pray she's not hurt."

***

Gwen heard sobbing as she reached the foot of the stairs.

Madison was sitting on the floor cradling Jessica's head in her lap. "Oh, God," the girl said. "I think she killed her."

Alex knelt beside them and put his fingers on Jessica's throat.

He sighed. "No, sweetie. She's just unconscious."

Alex nodded at Gwen and pointed to Jessica's head.

Gwen closed her eyes and probed Jessica's mind.

Gwen shook her head and laughed. "Wet dream. Just a confused mess of cocks and pussies."

Alex chortled and caressed Madison's tear soaked cheek. "She's going to be okay."

Madison smiled and kissed Jessica's face.

Alex reached down and scooped Jessica up. He carried her to a gurney.

Gwen stood over Madison with her hands on her hips. "Now, would you like to explain how you got loose?"

Madison turned red. "I climbed the pole. I used to be a gymnast." She wiped away a tear. "I had to get to Jessica. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Mistress?"

"Can I call you mistress? I like it," Jessica whispered.

Gwen knelt beside her and smiled. She kissed her lips and Madison opened her mouth, accepting Gwen's tongue. She sucked it lovingly.

Gwen stood up and held out her hand. Madison took it and Gwen led her to the stairs. "I think it's time we had a chat."

***

Gwen and Sugar Tits sat on either side of Madison on Alex's bed.

Madison looked at the floor. "When Angela... I mean Sugar Tits, spit her milk in my mouth? I never felt anything like that. I know I should have been terrified, but I was so turned on. More turned on than ever."

She looked up at Sugar Tits and smiled. "I loved it when you made me nurse you. I felt safe in your arms."

Sugar Tits hugged her tight.

"The trip in the car was all a blur. I woke up hanging from the pipe," she shook her head. "It was like the most intense wet dream ever." She looked from Sugar Tits to Gwen. "That's what I thought it was -- a dream. It couldn't be real. People don't... love you that way. Not in the real world."

"Oh, honey," Sugar Tits whispered.

"I'm sorry I was such a bitch to Angela... to you. I was afraid of losing Rob."

"Sweetie, it's okay."

"Please don't send me away. I'll do anything. You can do anything you want to me. I'll be anything you want. I just want to belong here."

Gwen shook her head and hugged her from the other side. "Stop it. I'm going to cry." She tilted Madison's face up and looked into her eyes. "You can stay with us forever. You do belong here. You're a perverted slut just like the rest of us."

Madison smiled and Gwen brushed the tears off Madison's cheeks. "We're going to do things to you. Things to make you into what we want. Would you like that?"

Lust filled Madison's eyes. "Oh, fuck yes!" She whispered. "I'm ready. I want to be like you."

Gwen laughed. "Not exactly like us. You have a more innocent personality than Sugar Tits and I..."

Sugar Tits giggled. "We're evil fucking sluts. You have no idea how dark we can be."

Madison bit her lower lip. "I can be evil."

"Oh, don't worry," Gwen said. "You will be. Just in a different, more stealthy way."

Sugar Tits squeezed Madison's hand. "And, we're going to give you a very kinky fetish."

Gwen smiled. "Oh, you figured out my little plan?"

"Yes, and I almost came when it suddenly dawned on me."

Madison looked back and forth between them. "Well, don't leave me in suspense!"

Gwen caressed her cheek. "No. It's going to be a surprise."

"A very good surprise," Sugar Tits added.

Gwen shook her head. "For later. We have a very different matter to attend to first."

***

Kimiko screamed on the gurney. This one was different. It was articulated.

Her arms and legs were strapped down independently and spread open wide.

"What are you going to do to me?"

Gwen grabbed her face and squeezed. "Lobotomy was my first choice. There's no room in the new order for attempted murder. You could have killed her."

"I wish I had. I wish I had burned down this house with all you fuckers in it!"

Sugar Tits glared at her as she filled syringes.

"What is that?"

"Kimiko. You like pain, don't you?" Gwen asked.

Kimiko's eyes glazed. "Yes. I like pain."

Her eyes cleared and filled with horror. "What did you do to me?"

Gwen smiled and pinched Kimiko's right nipple. "Pain is pleasure, Kimiko. Say it."

"Pain is pleasure." And, Oh God, it was. Gwen slowly increased the pressure. The pain flowed like an electric current straight to Kimiko's clit. "Fuck! Oh, fuck!"

"You like this don't you, Kimiko? Slutifier, please, Sugar Tits. Inject both ovaries."

"B... Both... What will that..." Kimiko whined.

"You'll have an uncontrollable sex drive, Kimiko. It will consume you. You'll be a mindless fuck toy."

"G... God, no!" The needle went in and she cried out... and then she was rocked by a powerful orgasm that took her breath away. The pain caused her to cum. "P...Please..."

"More? Of course, you fucking cunt. Here's much more."

The second needle went in and she almost passed out from the waves of pleasure.

Gwen ran her finger down Kimiko's side. "It will start to burn inside you soon. But, before your brains start to leak out of your pussy, I want you to understand all the things that are going to happen to you. "Sugar Tits, depilatory please. I want her completely smooth."

Sugar Tits brought a small container to the gurney.

"No, darling. We're going to need a larger container."

"But, she's so small."

"When I say I want her smooth, I mean everywhere." She caressed Kimiko's thick black hair and Kimiko burst into tears.

***

Empty. Empty inside. Oh, how could she stand being so empty before. "Cock. Want cock," Kimiko groaned.

Gwen laughed. "You can still talk? Not for much longer."

Kimiko was totally bare. Her scalp was hairless along with her brows. Even her lashes were gone. But, nothing mattered other than the burning need in her vagina... no, her pussy, her twat, her fucking nasty slut cunt. She writhed in glorious agony on the gurney. She strained against the straps.

It hurt, and, oh fuck, pain was pleasure. Her pussy throbbed.

"I don't know how much you can understand now, Kimiko. But, I'll try. I've turned you into a pain slut, a masochist. That's really only the beginning though," Gwen explained as she swabbed Kimiko's eyelids with something like vaseline.

Gwen spread the substance on Kimiko's mouth and handed the jar to Sugar Tits. "Can you help, darling? Use a cotton swab. She needs a little inside her nostrils and her ear canals."

12