Transformed Into A Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slip out of my vinyl minidress, it takes a strong act of will not to reach down and fondle my aching cock through my tight vinyl panties. I feel like I would cum within seconds and I want to wait until I have a cock between my virgin buns before I let myself cum.

I decide to wear the sexy black leather corset that turned John on so much earlier and as I slip on the tight black silk panties over my aching cock and roll the sheer black stockings up my legs to attach to my garter straps, I am lost in my memory of having John's sweet cock in my mouth...

Like before, I slip my black leather micro-miniskirt over my panties to hide the bulge of my cock and this time I slip on my new sexy tight black leather thigh high boots. As I freshen my makeup in the mirror, I wonder how much longer I will have to wait before I can get into Dale's tight leather shorts.

When I open the door to the living room, I am surprised to see that Tom is gone! Dale is sitting there with his legs opened enough to reveal his still clearly outlined throbbing cock and he greets me with a smile and a lustful look in his eyes. "Tom went out to get some more beer, but he told me to tell you to keep on with the show as if he were still here."

"That sounds good to me. In fact, I think I'll continue with the show as if he were the only one here...." And with that, I close my eyes and run my hands slowly over my tight leather covered boobs and down along the tight sides of my corset and bending down I turn and continue along the sides of my leather boots, allowing Dale a glimpse of my firm panty clad buns and my bare thighs at the top of my stockings. I peak between my legs as I'm leaning over to see Dale leaning forward eagerly staring at me. I then stand up slowly running my hands up the bag of my booted legs and grip and fondle my buns through the leather of my miniskirt. I can hear Dale breathing heavily behind me and casting my gaze over my shoulder I see that he has a hand gripping and fondling his cock through the tight leather of his shorts.

I turn and approach him saying softly, "why don't you let me do that for you?"

Dale looks a bit shocked at my bluntness as I approach him, and he asks about Tom. I reply, "don't worry about Tom. He doesn't mind. It turns him on when I'm with other guys.

I stand right in front of him and lean forward pressing my glossy lips against his and while taking his sweet tongue into my mouth I reach down and grip what feels like a huge cock through the tight leather of his shorts and as I start fondling it, Dale moans in excitement. I then sit down on his lap, wrapping my boots around him with my panty covered buns against his hot and throbbing leather clad cock and my breasts pressing against his hard chest. I press my lips against his again and our tongues swirl passionately against one another and I let my hands roam over his strong shoulders and arms. Dale grips my buns from behind and rocks me back and forth against his hard cock. I am careful not to let him feel my own throbbing cock.

Oooh, I feel so sexy and feminine in this gorgeous hunks arms! Reaching down I pull his t-shirt over his head to reveal his powerful tanned chest and erect nipples. I lick and nibble the salty skin of his neck and ears and then let my tongue trail downward until I reach his hard nipples which I nibble on as he groans in ecstasy. I then climb off his lap and positioning myself sideways on the couch on all fours, I reach for the zipper on his tight leather shorts.

"What about Tom," Dale asks, placing his hand on mine to stop me.

"Don't worry about him. I told you, he likes to watch me with other guys. If you don't like him watching, you can just close your eyes." With that I begin sliding the zipper down to reveal Dale's bulging cock which is straining against a tight red spandex thong. I set it free quickly and an enormous 9" cock rises straight upwards to greet me.

"Oooh, you have such a lovely big cock lover. I wish that I could let you fuck my pussy, but it's my time of the month and I'm afraid that you'll have to settle for my mouth, unless you'd like to try fucking me in the ass. Would you like that?," I ask, while fondling his throbbing cock which is dripping with pre-cum.

"I'd love to try that Jessica. But, please girl, suck me now! I can't wait any longer! You're driving me crazy you're so sexy and fine!" he cries as he thrusts his hips upward until his cock head is pressing against my glossy lips. I wait no longer and positioning myself sideways on the couch (so Tom will be able to fuck me) I eagerly open my lips for my third cock of the day, I close my glossy lips around Dale's lovely cock head and lick and suck the salty pre-cum letting his cock gradually slide deeper and deeper into my throat. I'm getting better with practice at relaxing my throat muscles and soon I have almost all of Dale's throbbing cock sliding wetly in and out between my lips.

"Oh yes, Lover! Suck me you sexy girl! That feels so goood!" Dale cries as he grips the back of my head forcing my head down to take more of his sweet cock.

Suddenly I hear the sound of Tom coming back into the room, but he moves quietly and I see that Dale doesn't notice, he is moaning so loudly and his eyes are closed. I feel his warm and strong hands lift the hem of my leather miniskirt and he slides the back of my panties down to reveal only my tight virgin buns. As soon as I feel the warm throbbing head of his cock pressing against my eager anus, I let Dale's cock slip from my mouth and with a groan of frustration he opens his eyes and is shocked to see Tom there.

"Don't worry Dale. She can take the two of us easily. Just lay back and let her suck you off while I fuck her up the ass." Tom says smoothly as he begins pressing his giant cock, which he has coated with gel, into my virgin buns.

I groan in pain and excitement as I feel Tom's cockhead slipping into my ass. Dale just watches in excitement for a moment but then he grabs the sides of my head and presses his glistening cock head once again against my lips. Although I was totally into sucking his cock a few moments before, the pain of having my first cock slide into my ass is great enough that I would rather be able to cry out with the pain and excitement, but Dale will not wait and with a whimper I take his throbbing cock once more between my glossy lips.

Tom forces his cock slowly, but insistently into my tight buns and I try to help by pressing backwards, but it hurts so much! Meanwhile, Dale is bucking his lovely cock in and out of my mouth as I whimper and moan.

Finally, I feel that Tom has gotten all of his cock into me and as he slowly pulls the length of his cock out until only the tip remains I moan in pleasure. It feels sooo good as he presses forward again and his cock slips easily now deep into my buns. I feel so incredibly fulfilled and feminine with two throbbing cocks fucking me at the same time, one in my mouth and another deep in my ass. I find myself rocking forward to take as much of Dale's cock between my glossy lips, and then backwards as Tom's throbbing cock slides into my ass!

"You are one sexy bitch Jessica to take two cocks at the same time! Suck me you slut!" Dale cries as he thrusts deeply into my mouth.

Suddenly I moan as Tom slips his giant cock all the way out of my eager ass. Tom says to Dale, "let's switch." I bet you've never fucked a girl in the ass, and Jessica is so tight and hot right now"!

Dale needs no encouragement, and I moan louder as his cock slips from between my lips. They switch places, but they can't move fast enough for me. "Please slip those cocks back into me! Fuck me you sexy hunks!" Dale doesn't waste time as he slides his gorgeous cock deeply into me. "AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! That feels soooo good lover! Fuck me hard and fast!, I cry. Dale responds by slamming his cock in and out forcefully as I buck against him.

Tom stands there watching us, his throbbing hard cock glistening and oozing pre-cum. I want him to slip it between my lips, but instead he grabs my arms and pulls them up against the wall and positions me so that Dale can see himself gripping my leather clad hips and fucking me. He then crouches down and I feel a thrill of anticipation as he raises the front hem of my leather miniskirt, lowers my panties in front and reveals my hard cock!

I hear Dale gasp as he realizes all of a sudden that his cock is inside a man's ass! He starts to falter, but I beg him, "Keep fucking me lover! I know it feels good to you, please don't stop!" With that, Dale becomes almost savage in his force as he fucks me deeper and harder. He closes his eyes, and I imagine that he is trying to forget that I am really a man.

Tom doesn't stop at this point though, he opens his hot lips and takes my throbbing wet cock deeply into my mouth and my cock slides rapidly in and out as I buck back and forth between Tom and Dale. I close my eyes in ecstacy, but only for a moment as I hear Dale gasp and feel his body stiffen, Tom has reached around and is fondling and gripping Dale's hard buns as they buck back and forth against my ass. Dales doesn't stop though, but he keeps his eyes closed and he seems to be panting with excitement. Then Tom begins to work his lubbed finger into Dales tight anus! A moan of excitement escapes Dale's lips and he slows the pace at which he is sliding his cock in and out of me. He seems to be pressing back against Tom's fingers to force them deeper into his ass!

Tom then lets my cock slip from his lips, and moves around to concentrate on Dale's tight buns. Tom's cock is rock hard and I can tell he is totally turned on by the process of seducing Dale. Dale has now opened his eyes, after Tom's fingers slipped from his ass and he watches with some nervous excitement as Tom crouches behind him, spreads his firm buns and begins sliding his wet tongue into his tight anus!

I can feel Dale's body shudder with pleasure and he stops fucking me, with his hard cock still within me, so that he can press backward against Tom's hot wet tongue which is slipping wetly in and out of his virgin ass. Despite the fact that he is obviously totally turned on by the sensation, he begins to protest weakly, "what are you doing? You shouldn't be doing that..."

I sacrifice my own pleasure and let Dale's sweet cock slide from my ass, as I turn around and begin licking and suckling on Dale's ear while I fondle his hard wet cock with one hand and tweak an erect nipple on his muscular chest as I whisper, "just close your eyes and feel it, you sexy hunk. We can tell you love it!" Although my own cock is dripping with excitement and I wish that Tom was rimming my asshole, I know that once Tom has fucked Dale, which I know is his objective, there will be no going back for Dale...

Watching him in the mirror, I can see him taking my advice as he surrenders to the incredible sensation of Tom rimming his sweet ass with his tongue, and me fondling his cock and licking his ear. He begins to moan and squirm his sweet buns against Tom's face.

Tom continues like this for a few minutes, and then, as Dale moans in mute protest, he lets his hot tongue slide from Dale's ass and he stands and begins lubing his rock hard, gorgeous cock. Dale looks on with nervousness, and some fear and begins to protest once more that this not what he wants, but I whisper again in his ear as Tom positions his cock head against Dale's anus, "Shushhh, lover. You're going to love being fucked. There's nothing like it. Just relax! Lean forward on all fours, and Tom is going to fuck you doggie style, just like you were just fucking me."

Dale lets me guide him, and then with Tom spreading his tight buns wide, he presses his cock head into and past the tight ring of Dale's anus. Dale whimpers, but doesn't say anything else as Tom's long hard cock slides deeper and deeper into his sweet ass until it is all the way in. Then he slides it slowly back and forth as Dale continues to whimper and moan, but within moments they become moans of pleasure and excitement. I stand transfixed, sliding my hands over my smooth leather clad body, and then I decide to slip beneath Dale and take his lovely cock again into my mouth while he's being fucked. I find that all I have to do is position my lips and mouth because Dale is now bucking back and forth against Tom's hard cock. As Dale's sweet cock passes between my lips, I hear him cry out in pleasure. "Oooohhhh yes! Suck me Jessica! That feels so good!"

I need no encouragement, I love the sweet sensation of his hard wet cock sliding between my glossy lips. As Dale's sweet hard cock fucks my hot mouth, I run my hands along his smooth muscular sides and along his hard chest. I tweak his nipples, which are erect with excitement. Then, I reach around and fondle Tom's hard and flexing buns as he thrusts deeply in and out of Dale's tight ass.

Tom then suddenly stops for a moment and lets his cock slide from Dale's ass and cries out, "now tell me Dale, how good my cock feels and how you love being fucked by a man, or I'm going to stop fucking you and I know that you love it, just like our little panty slut, Jessica!"

Dale groans in disappointment as Tom's cock slides out of his virgin ass and I feel his last resistance crumbling as he begs, "please don't stop fucking me Tom. I do love being fucked by you. Please fuck me, you sexy man!"

"That's not enough. Tell me you'll bend over and offer me this sweet ass whenever I want to fuck it," Tom adds, with a stinging slap to Dale's hot buns.

Writhing and groaning with lust, Dale response, "Oh yes, you can fuck me any time you want. I love the feel of your hot cock up my ass. Now please! Fuck me, lover!"

Without saying a word then, Tom positions his cock again and slides it in one long stroke deep into Dale's hot ass as Dale moans, "Ooooohhhh yes! That feels soooo gooood!" I take Dale's hard and oozing cock again between my glossy lips and he again begins fucking my hot mouth as he bucks back and forth against Tom's lovely cock which is sliding wetly in and out of Dale's sweet, virgin ass.

With my hands roaming over my two hunk's hot naked bodies and Dale's cock sliding wetly in and out of my eager mouth, I feel incredibly hot and feminine, with my own cock straining against the tight confines of my panties and my hot leather miniskirt. I definitely wish that Tom were fucking me instead of Dale, but to be in bed with two such hot hunks is nothing to complain about.

Dale's moans begin to grow louder, as do Tom's, when I feel Tom's hard ass muscles begin to flex as he cries out, "I'm cumming you sexy hunk! I'm going to cum right in your hot, tight little ass!" Dale responds with, "Yes, lover! I'm cumming too! Fuck me and cum with me!!"

To be continued...