Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
909 Followers

"So Christopher, you like what you see, yes?" Mr Sharad said jovially. I blushed, and nodded. Why? Why was I staring? But I knew he was right -- I did like what I saw. Not just his cock either, but the whole of him -- he was gorgeous. Manly, muscular, tall, dark and handsome.

He stood up and posed in front of me, hands on his hips. I stared at his profile, his heavy cock pushing out the front of his briefs.

"You should not wear such heavy trunks, Christopher" said the Adonis. "I will give you a new costume. Take yours off" he ordered.

I stood up, obeying quickly. In a trice, I stood naked before him, hairless and vulnerable. His gaze travelled over me.

"Your body is most pleasing my dear," he said. "The hairless form, so feminine. And you have curves many women would be proud of. You are like my woman rather than my boy. Is that not so?"

I mumbled something, I don't know what. I was confused. Did he want me to be a woman? I couldn't be, except to let him take me like one.

"Say it Christopher -- say you are my woman. My little girl"

"I... I'm your little girl." I said shamefully, but aroused. My cock was stiff, I knew; and for some reason my balls were aching like crazy.

"What do little girls do for their men?" he said firmly.

I knew this one.

I slid onto my knees in front of him. My cock was like a tiny rocket between my legs.

"Tell me what you will do for me," he demanded.

"I... I'll take you in my mouth. Or my arse. I'll take you however you want me to -- just let me!" I begged.

He stepped forward, gesturing to me towards his cotton-sheathed pelvis. I reached up, pulling down the briefs and letting his monstrous cock out. It was so big, so firm and delicious-looking.

I licked my lips, pouted slightly and then placed them on the tip of his cock, kissing it. I stuck my tongue back out - and licked his shaft from the base to the tip and then opened my mouth as wide as I could to swallow his massive prick. Then I lowered my head and his helmet slipped inside my mouth. I stopped when I felt the rim of his cock just inside my lips. I sucked gently, gradually increasing the suction so that Mr Sharad's thick member slid between my lips. As I moved along the bloated shaft, I tilted my head back further whilst he thrust his 9 ½ inch meat down my throat. Somehow I controlled my gag reflex, and allowed his cock in until my lips brushed his pubes.

I spent several minutes worshipping his cock, moaning around the fat shaft erupting out of my mouth. My own cock was hard, balls tight up at the base.

After an eternity with his cock in my mouth, he pulled back. His shining cock thrust out before him as he towered over me, and told me to turn around. I was so excited as I obeyed, getting down onto my hands and knees before him. In a second, his strong hands were on my flared buttocks.

His thumbs parted my cheeks, spreading them wider then ever before, and his hands gripped my hips with more force. Almost immediately, his cock head pressed into my tight hole and I willed it to open up and allow this man inside. It resisted, he pressed harder, and I felt his wet cock head open my hole a fraction. His cock felt like a steel bar as it pushed against my resistance. I tried to relax. He tried to enter. My arse resisted. But it lost the battle.

With a gut wrenching, searing hot scream my sphincter was forced open and the thick mass of flesh pushed its way in. My hole tried to tighten but only made it tighter for my manly lover. Now that his head was in, there was no stopping him. My resistance spurned him on and he entered me with one slow, endless push that drove the wind from my lungs and the pain from my arse.

I felt Mr Sharad's thick shaft enter all the way until my balls, tiny in comparison, were pushing back on his. My balls tightened further now, almost vanished inside of me as they throbbed furiously. My heart raced on my body adjusted to the pain. He took a pause; my breathing calmed and my muscles relaxed. All the way up inside of me I could feel the thick, pulsating shaft of the man's cock and I gripped it, tightened my sphincter around it and then let it relax. Doing this gave me back some control and my body quickly learned that this was o.k. I didn't need to resist anymore. He was in me and I was his!

Mr Sharad started to draw his shaft out of me, I felt his swollen head drag back along my insides, sliding along the lining until the ridge of the head pulled back against the inside of my sphincter. But there was no release, he did not leave. Instead he drove back down on me again, pushing himself back to the hilt and ramming against something inside of me that shot stabs of pleasure to my cock and made it jerk. And then he was pulling back again, all the time his strong hands holding me by the hips, his powerful thumbs pummelling my arse cheeks. He thrust back in and his balls slapped up against mine with such force that I felt them bounce painfully and I groaned in agony and ecstasy.

I could not control the noise I made then as I felt myself fall back, impaled on his spear of a cock. It felt like his shaft would thrust up into my chest as I felt my arse spread wider and his cock buried itself deeper than it had before.

I wriggled my arse a little, with him buried inside me, and squeezed my sphincter, learning how to give him pleasure before I relaxed again, letting him drive his cock deep inside me. My insides were filled with his thick swollen man cock, his huge head pushing against something inside of me that sent new shooting sensations to my cock and balls. I could smell the sweat that poured from us both, felt his damp hairy belly slither against my buttocks, felt his vice like grip on my waist as he pounded me.

He grew even fatter inside of me, his cock stretching my insides to their limits, and he started to grunt. My own small cock rubbed against my stomach, getting close to orgasm. He lifted, pounded, and used my slight young body to pleasure his thick, dark cock.

And then with a wrench, my cum forced its way out of me. I felt it surge through my cock and spurt out into the darkness beneath me. Moments later I felt his cock swell inside of me, and then jerk repeatedly. He grunted with pleasure as his cock exploded deep in my gut. A hot wave of cum hit me deep inside, and then another, stretching my rectum as it fought for space inside my tightly packed hole. I spurted onto the floor continuously as he shot another load up my smooth insides. His hips convulsed, thrust up to me as another spurt splattered out and into me, and my balls spat out once more. I cried out, tears starting to drip from my screwed up eyes as he jerked again and again.

Once we had recovered, he left me there a moment. I lay on the floor as he stepped outside, and heard him talking on the intercom. Then he came and sat back down in the steam room, eyes running over my body with pleasure and lust in his eyes.

There was a gentle knock on the door, and I saw a shadow through the frosted glass, bending to put a tray on the ground. My master went to get it, returning with a silver tray. On it were a bottle of champagne and two glasses, and a small pile of white fabric.

"This bathing suit will fit you better, I think my dear." Said Mr Sharad. He tossed me the fabric, and I uncoiled from the floor, picking it up. A white high-waisted thong and matching skimpy bikini top. I flushed, but put them on, fumbling with the bikini. With my evident man-boobs, I must have looked like a real woman, and my nipples protruded through the fabric like bullets.

"Excellent my dear. You are looking more like my ideal woman already. I shall call you Christine, yes?" he said. It wasn't really a question, but I nodded.

"Very well Christine. Let us take the champagne to the Jacuzzi." He gestured with his hand, and I picked up the tray, walking in front of him out of the steam room, and into the Jacuzzi. We sat there together exchanging glances and smiles, hardly talking. I mean, what do you say to your employer when he has fucked you in the ass, and dressed you in women's clothes. Besides, I was kind of confused how they fit so well. I would have expected to 'bulge' more, but my cock and balls seemed to fit easily into the skimpy swimwear. Could they be getting smaller? I started to wonder if my hormones were screwed up somehow. Maybe that would explain why I was acting like a woman for Mr Sharad, why my heart fluttered when I looked at him. I would see a GP when we got back to England, I thought. It would only be a few more days.

For that afternoon, I padded about the house in the white bikini, keeping Mr Sharad company. Now and again, I caught my reflection and started -- it was like there was a sexy woman wandering about. I realised that my hair was almost shoulder-length now. How could that be? I had a cut just a few weeks ago! The bikini top highlighted the soft swells of flesh on my chest; far more shapely and pert than any of the 'man-boobs' I had seen in the gym. They looked more like - well, like real breasts!

In the evening, Mr Sharad gave me a sarong, which I tied around my waist. We ate a light dinner, and chatted late into the night. I rubbed his feet, enjoying the intimacy of the massage, but later we went to our separate rooms. I slept well, sated by my previous fucking.

The next morning, I put on my silk dressing gown and breakfasted alone. A kohl-eyed maid brought me a sealed envelope at the table.

I am away meeting an old friend today, and my desire for you is to explore and draw forth your growing femininity. My servant Toomee will dress you and teach you how to use makeup to make yourself irresistible. Do me proud, and let me be greeted by a beautiful woman on my return.

I chewed my toast thoughtfully. My growing femininity? He used me like a woman, it was true. And the growing globes on my chest certainly didn't mark me as a man. But I still was one - wasn't I?

I returned to my room. Toomee was waiting for me, by a steaming bath. After a brief greeting, she gestured to the bath, and told me to get in. I hesitated - she was a woman over fifty, and I wasn't sure I wanted to be naked before her. But she didn't take no for an answer, and soon enough I was undressed and in the tub.

As Toomee massaged my scalp, I could smell the dye, and knew my hair was changing colour. But I was more interested in the rest of me. As I soaped myself, and rubbed in moisturiser, I examined my body. My new breasts were definitely that - and a healthy pair of C-cups at least! My chin and chest remained hairless, as did my crotch. Examining my groin was a shock. My cock - which I hadn't touched except to pee in the last couple of days - was shrunken, tiny against my pubis. And my balls were likewise tiny, nestled in the scrotum which was tight up against me. Between the balls, there was a deep groove in my scrotum, almost a finger deep.

"My god!" I whispered as I examined myself.

Toomee heard me, and laughed. "you are becoming a woman now, yes?" she said.

I stared at her.

She looked almost kindly at me. Her fingers brushed my cheek tenderly. "It is what your master wants" she said, smiling softly. "Be glad."

What he wants? Mr Sharad? She was right it seemed. I was turning into a woman - and whilst I didn't understand how or why, I understood that it seemed to be what he wanted. And that somehow made it ok. Because I loved him.

Toomee got me out of the bath, and dried my hair. Then she set about it with scissors. How had it got so long? It was past my shoulders now! I watched as she trimmed the straight blonde locks into a layered 'Rachel' cut. Then she wrapped me in a gown, and took me to the dresser.

The next couple of hours passed slowly, learning the uses of mascara, foundation, concealer, and so on. By the end of it, I hardly recognised myself. A seductive beauty looked back from the mirror. Toomee kissed me on the cheek, clearly pleased with herself. She watched as I put on the skimpy white bikini thong set from yesterday, instructing me to finish it with a translucent sarong, and strappy three-inch heels.

Toomee congratulated me on my appearance as I stood and examined myself in the full-length mirror. It took my breath away - a beautiful woman from head to toe; firm high boobs, flat tummy and pert bottom. My waist was narrow, and my hips flared out, giving way to long firm legs. My hair kissed the tops of my shoulders, and framed my made-up face perfectly. I wore a simple necklace with three dangling copper leaves, and as always my tigers-eye ring. I began to walk about before the mirror, watching my ass flex and my breasts bounce. There was no visible trace of mannishness - I was a sexy girl, no question of it.

For the rest of the afternoon, I sunned myself. I had one of the maids nearby, and enjoyed the sensations she regularly triggered as she massaged suntan oil into my body, fingers trailing over my exposed breasts and tweaking my erect nipples. Occasionally, I thought about the changes that were coming over me, but generally I thought about Mr Sharad, and how pleased he would be with my appearance. Thinking about him led inevitably to thoughts of sex. I wondered about him holding me tenderly in his arms, kissing my lips and squeezing my breasts against his hairy chest. I wondered how it would feel to have my legs spread wide, and to be taken truly as a woman. How would it feel to have a deep cunt, being stretched by his mighty weapon? To have him grind away at me with only pleasure for both of us?

I had become very aroused thinking this way, and without realising it, my hand was inside the bikini panties, and I was stroking between my legs. My cock, erect, was just a couple of inches long now, and fiercely sensitive. I could barely handle it. But further down, I felt nothing but pleasure as I caressed the smoothness of what used to be my scrotum. My fingers traced the deep furrow in the centre, sending waves of pleasure through my body. As my fingers probed deeper, there was an unmistakeable wetness there.

I convulsed in pleasure, feeling my orgasm rip through me, my come soaking the front of my thong bikini. Then I lay there gasping, images of my lover flowing through my mind like a torrent. I knew that I now belonged to another man, that I would do anything for him. But a little part of me still wondered - why?

Beside me, I heard movement. The maid had returned, and had certainly seen the end of my masturbation. I looked at her, to find her breathing hard. She was a pretty young girl, exactly the sort I had always liked.

I told her to come to me, and stood up. As she stood before me, I unknotted the cord about her slim waist, telling her to undress. Shyly, she revealed her body, peeling off her wrap, and then removing the simple cotton underwear beneath.

Probably little over eighteen, the maid, Kailee, had coffee-coloured skin, pert high breasts, and a slim waist. Her hips were less flared than mine, and my breasts were bigger, as I revealed, pulling off my top. I moved in to kiss her, one hand behind her neck, and the other snaking up to grasp a firm breast. As she kissed me back, I slid this groping hand around her waist, enjoying the feel of her hard nipples pressing into my own soft breasts. Her arms were around me, stroking up and down my back as I reached down to stroke her firm buttocks.

I sat back down on the lounger, pulling her down to sit astride my legs. We continued to kiss, our tongues intertwined, and my hands exploring the curves and crease of her firm ass.

In a few minutes time, I bent my head down, bringing my lips to her firm breasts and cork-like nipples. With my hands, I caressed her breasts as I kissed them, and she moaned softly.

Taking the lead once more, I pulled her down to the lounger, twisting our soft bodies so that she was at first beside me, and then underneath me. My soft breasts dangled over her as I kissed down her body to her belly. She adjusted her position, lifting one leg up and right over my head, putting it down on the other side of the lounger. Now she was fully exposed, her pussy lips visible beneath a soft cloud of dark hair.

Kailee was a vision of nubile beauty before me, and I gazed at her for a moment, before plunging my face between her legs. Hungrily, I pushed my tongue into her salty, spicy groove, enjoying the brief metallic taste of urine before her womanly flavour covered it over.

As I licked her, I pushed off my bikini bottoms, hoping against hope to have my erection somehow returned. I very much wanted to fuck this girl, but I couldn't. I kept licking, pushing two fingers between her swollen lips, frigging her as I teased her clitoris. In another minute she came, clutching my head to her crotch.

I climbed on top of her, eager to fuck, but unable to do so. She leaned forward to kiss my heavy breasts, stroking them with her delicate fingers. As she did, she raised her knee slightly, brushing the wet slit between my own smooth thighs. A shock ran through me, and I wanted more.

As Kailee kissed my breasts, I sat astride her thigh, pushing my wet crotch against her with a moan of pleasure. I began to ride her thigh, pushing back and forth. Waves of pleasure rolled over me as I marked her with my slick juices. Soon, I came, collapsing onto my young lover with a cry of delight into a heap of molten flesh.

We kissed gently for a few minutes, but I began to feel strangely hollow inside. I was no longer able to fuck a woman, and Mr Sharad was not here to fuck me. I began to get upset, and sent Kailee away. Would he return soon, and take me like a woman?

I wasn't to find out that night, as Mr Sharad sent a message that he had changed his plans to stay with his friend that night. As my spirits fell, I became aware again of the nagging ache in my lower belly and the heavy pressure in my breasts. Suddenly, I wasn't feeling in the mood to sun myself, and went to my room, teary-eyed. I felt very alone, and very sorry for myself. I curled up on my bed, and cried for hours.

I didn't eat the rest of that day, but drank most of a bottle of wine after showering in the evening. I slept fitfully, stomach aching.

The next day I slept till late - very late. When I woke it was nearly half past two in the afternoon. My stomach felt much better, and I felt more at peace with the world. Maybe it was just crazy hormones yesterday, I thought.

Showering again, I explored my crotch. I found my cock smaller yet again. It was hardly recognisable as a cock, buried in the skin above what used to be my scrotum. Now, there were two delicate lips, with a warm wet tunnel between them. I pushed my finger inside, meeting no resistance.

When I tried to get dressed before the mirror, I realised that I could barely fit my breasts into the white bikini which, when I checked, was fitted for a 38C. I was way too big for it now. My nipples seemed permanently at least semi-erect, perched in the middle of aureole an inch and a half across.

My butt was more prominent, but still pert, smoothly moulding into my long legs. My stomach was washboard flat, with the faintest hint of a six-pack, and my lower ribs clearly outlined. My skin was clear, soft and lightly tanned, with no hint of a freckle or mole to mar its perfection. My teeth were straight and white. In short - I was a goddess!

I stared at the perfect woman looking back at me in the mirror. I hardly recognised my face, all the lines softened and curved, with full lips. She was so beautiful, sexier than any woman I'd ever seen in real life. I admired the smooth lines of my legs, leading up to my pert ass, and the delicate sweep of my back.

Toomee came in, catching me admiring myself, and laughed.

"You have become very beautiful," she said. "The master will be so pleased. Here, make yourself up and I will bring you a dress."

Dave933
Dave933
909 Followers