Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

I sat down obediently, picking out my makeup, and giving my neck a gentle spray of perfume. I would make myself look even more glorious!

Toomee returned with a tape measure, saying that she needed my measurements to pick out a dress. My new measurements were a hugely curvaceous 36F, 24, 36! Despite their size, my breasts were high and shapely. I lifted them into the position a bra might take them, producing a glorious cleavage. I looked at myself posing in the mirror and grinned wickedly.

"Hello, boys!" I said with a laugh. Toomee laughed as well, handing me an underwired white bra which would duplicate the effects of my hands. The material was translucent, and my dark nipples were clearly visible. A pair of French knickers followed, the sides of transparent silk, with a central G-string of white to conceal my pussy. I slipped on a suspender belt, and pulled on the white stockings as Toomee fixed my copper necklace. For the next ten minutes, she worked on my now pure blonde hair, pinning it up to reveal my graceful neck. What happened next was a surprise - somehow she slid matching copper hoops into my earlobes! When I asked her how she had done so when I hadn't had my ears pierced, she laughed.

"Mr Sharad likes pierced ears" seemed to be her only answer before pulling me to me feet. My question was forgotten as I saw the goddess in the mirror before me. Toomee slipped away as I looked at myself, clad in virginal white, and desperately sexy.

A minute or ten later, Toomee returned with a dress. Pure white, with a pleated front plunging to expose my mountainous cleavage. The calf-length skirt was slashed to the mid-thighs on both sides, so whilst it would be perfectly proper when I was standing still, any movement would flash my firm legs, and if I sat, the bottom half of my thighs would be revealed, along with my stockings.

We finished off my outfit with white high heels, and Toomee finally looked me up and down approvingly.

"A beautiful virgin lady for the Master," she said warmly.

I blushed as she took me by the hand, and led me away. We walked through the house to Mr Sharad's private quarters, where he was waiting.

Outside his quarters, I checked the mirror one more time. Once again, a beautiful woman looked back at me. I took a deep breath, and then as Toomee opened the door for me, I walked in.

Mr Sharad was waiting for me, wearing the flowing robes of Egypt. As I walked in, his mouth opened, and he stood, smiling.

"Welcome, Christine!" he said warmly. He took my hand and lifted it to his lips, kissing the back tenderly. His eyes were hungry on my face and cleavage, and I blushed deeply. An electric shock seemed to run through me, and my nipples swelled with arousal.

Mr Sharad held my arms out and looked me up and down.

"Most beautiful! I am pleased with all you have done for me, Christine. All that has changed. Are you glad that this pleases me?"

I nodded - I was glad! I didn't understand how or why -- but I was pleased just to please him. I wanted to please him, to pleasure him...

He led me to a small table, where there were plates scattered with light foods. The next few minutes passed quickly, the two of us talking softly as we ate. Mr Sharad fed me, delicately lifting each morsel to my lips with a knowing smile.

With each bite of food, he seemed closer, and soon I was kissing him between bites; at first briefly, but soon passionately. My tongue pressed into his mouth as if searching for water in the desert. As we kissed, his hands caressed the back of my head sensually.

As our lips parted, his hands drifted forwards, and I felt my dress slip. He had undone the halter-neck! He pulled gently at the fabric, and it fell easily, exposing my heaving breasts. I sat, exposed to the waist as he admired me.

Mr Sharad smiled as if with great pleasure, and then stood, taking a few short steps to a low couch, where he sat watching me.

"Show me," he said simply.

I stood, and my dress slipped lower. Turning to face him, I reached down to push it over my flared hips. The dress dropped to the floor, and I stood in white lingerie before my powerful lover.

He smiled, and motioned for me to continue.

Slowly, I stripped for him, turning side on as I reached to unclasp my bra so that he could admire my hourglass shape, with my large breasts and pert high buttocks. Eventually getting the clasp, I teasing him by hiding my breasts with my hands before sliding off the bra. They stood out triumphantly on my chest, nipples like raspberries on the pale golden skin. My admiring audience smiled widely, clapping with appreciation.

I unclipped my first stocking, again turning so my hanging breasts could be admired as I bent over to slip the fine hose from my leg. For the second stocking, I turned my back to him, bending at the waist so he could admire my panty-clad buttocks as I reached down. I stood, and slowly spun on the spot, dancing for him in just my panties. I was so too excited, I could feel my nipples tingling, and a deep warmth in between my thighs. The gusset of my panties was soaked.

I moved closer as I danced, just a couple of feet in front of him as I thumbed the waistband of the white French knickers. Mr Sharad nodded, making a little twirling motion with his fingers. I guessed he wanted me to turn around, and turned my back to him, slowly peeling the panties down over my thighs.

I pulled the white panties down my legs, leaving them around one ankle as I stepped out of them. I remained bent over, feet eighteen inches apart as I slowly swayed right to left. I peeked behind me, seeing Mr Sharad upside down, his gaze fixed on my arse, bobbing like a metronome. He obviously liked it, and I slid my hands up onto my butt-cheeks, painted nails pinching and caressing them.

I let one hand slide up between my legs, and was amazed at how wet I was. My pussy was soaking, swollen and incredibly sensitive. Without really thinking, I began sliding a manicured nail up and down my wet slit, enjoying the sensations that trembled through me.

I stopped and turned slightly, fixing his eyes with my own as I slowly stood and turned, sliding my wet finger into my mouth as I watched him. He was transfixed as I sucked the tangy juices from my delicate finger, and stood naked in front of him.

"Come closer, Christine" he ordered almost softly. "Put your leg up there -- like so."

I put one foot up on the arm of the couch beside him. Standing there naked, my pussy was suddenly totally exposed. He told me to stroke myself, and I instinctively obeyed, my forefinger once again seeking out my wet cunt.

"Use two fingers," he told me, and a second finger joined the first sliding in and out.

"Use three," he said, "and look at me."

I fixed my eyes on his, pulling the two fingers from my hungry pussy before pressing three fingers into my hungry cunt. I began to feel overwhelmed by the sensations coming from my cunt, and my fourth finger quickly joined the others.

I kept my eyes on my master as I finger-fucked myself, four fingers deep in my wet cunt. I began panting, and soon all the sensations were too much, and a rip-roaring orgasm surged through my body. It was the best orgasm I had ever had. At least until then.

I looked down, seeing Mr Sharad's body exposed as his Arab robes hung open. He was naked beneath them, his hard cock protruding nine or ten inches above his thighs. He reached for me with his strong arms, pulling me down. My knees went either side of his legs, and in moments his thick shaft was sinking deep inside me.

It was heaven! In moments I was completely filled, his thick cock stretching the walls of my virgin pussy. I groaned deeply, the feeling of fulfilment and pleasure overwhelming. When Mr Sharad had fucked my arse as a man, it had been painful. But now he was using me as a woman, and there was nothing but pleasure. Another, smaller orgasm rushed through me as I sank down on the thick beautiful shaft.

A few moments later, my thoughts had cleared, and I could once again focus on my master, his strong hands, and the thick shaft inside me. Guided by his hands on my waist, I lifted up, feeling his cock withdraw, before sinking down again and feeling myself filled to bursting. Slowly, I rose up and down, struggling with the unfamiliar sensations. In and out, in and out. With each movement, my pussy was stretched and stimulated by the thick shaft, and my spine tingled. I began thrusting harder up and down, and in just a minute, another orgasm tore through me.

My skin was buzzing, and every nerve seemed to tingle as I recovered from the last orgasm. I started bouncing on his shaft again, hungry for more like I had never been after orgasm as a man. But now I was a woman indeed, naked and fucked by my lord and master.

As I slid up and down his shaft, Mr Sharad shifted forwards, nearer the edge of the couch. He put his hands behind my waist, holding me tightly down, and I stopped bouncing. I could tell he was trying to stand, and I slipped my legs behind him, crossing my heels behind his back.

He stood, and carried me easily, impaled on his mighty shaft. With each step, a shudder ran through me, and I kissed his neck, nuzzling him with pleasure.

A few moments later, and I found myself laid on my back, legs open wide for him, and he began to fuck me in earnest.

In and out, back and forth, he lifted himself up on his hands as his muscular thighs pumped him in and out of my gaping hole. Now all I could do was lie back and enjoy being fucked, and I felt another orgasm begin to rise. I tried to hold it back, but this somehow tensed my pussy muscles, making them grip tighter to his thrusting cock. It was like trying to hold back the tide as my orgasm poured over me like a tidal wave over the shore. My head swam, vision blurring as for several seconds all I could feel was the most intense pleasure ever.

I was finally feeling faint, my arms like a rag doll, and all I could do was moan and pant as he fucked me to another two orgasms before he finally came to his own. My pussy gave one final cry as his cock swelled up even more; before I felt his cum erupt into me, filling me with warmth and light.

...

Needless to say, we were both wiped out for a while, and stayed in bed caressing each other for the next couple of hours. He spoke so beautifully to me, I found myself confessing my love for him, and he accepted with dignity. He didn't say that he loved me -- maybe he did, or maybe he didn't. I didn't care for now, feeling as good as I did. There was no way sex as a man had compared to the sensations I had felt as a woman, and I told him so with a laugh.

"Are you sure?" he asked slyly. "We had best check." He said, pushing my legs apart. We had sex again, first with him on top, and then behind me. Finally, he slid his cock into my ass, giving me a deeper, stronger orgasm than any of the others as he filled me up again with his come.

...

Eventually, I found out what had happened. It was the ring, of course. The tigers-eye ring that he had given me over a week ago.

It was ancient, from the time of the pharaohs. After marrying an ugly woman for political gain, a mighty pharaoh came to care for her. He had the ring was enchanted by his high priest, fashioned to transform a plain woman into a beautiful one. The pharaoh had been so pleased; he made the priest a god. The way pharaohs can, you know?

Anyway, years later it was found that the ring didn't just work on women. In fact, whoever places it on another's finger and kisses it activates the magic, transforming them into a beautiful woman shaped and compelled to please the giver of the ring.

That was what had happened to me. And Mr Sharad's secretary, his wife, and a couple of others. Egyptian men love their harems, after all. I wasn't angry though, or disappointed. How could I be? Although the ring had changed me, he had given me what I had always been seeking -- passion, sex, security. At least I think that's what I had always been seeking. So even though I had to share him, I was happy.

I continued to travel with him, keeping up-to-date on business and politics, and well practised at massages, manicures, and fellatio. Sometimes I took Kailee to my bed again, or one of the other girls of the harem, but mostly I saved myself for him.

My master.

*

If you enjoyed Transformed, look for 'Turning the Teacher' on my story index, or in the Gay male section.

Hope you liked it!

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers