Transformer Saga Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C.King
C.King
43 Followers

On the way he might decide to change a few villains and villainesses around to his way of thinking. It would eliminate the need of his heroes and heroines to fight crime. They still would be needed to fight alien invasion and other trouble of that type, but would still be able to enjoy his life of pleasure.

He also thought about the fact that he might be able to impregnate some of these sexy women with his seed. Creating a collection of children with powerful mothers. It appealed to him, but he was still nervous of threats to his power base. He would have to leave it for now. But still in the future...

Now he had a choice to make. Which telepath would he go after next? The White queen or Psylocke?

A blond hair dominatrix like woman who held great mental power. Or the purple haired ninja who had been trained to be a slave by a powerful criminal mastermind? A dominatrix or a former slave? Which one would he break next? He turned it over in his mind. He picked the one that might be the most fun.

"I think it's time for the Queen to bow down to the King. I think that it's time for Emma to submit to the power of...The Transformer. We're just get her ready for her next role in her life." Peter said with a grin as he prepared his powers transformation.

"I just can't wait to see you tame Emma. I might look good on her. But what should I do while you are off transforming Emma?" Jean asked, with a smile on her face. "I feel like I should be helping you with your plans for conquest. How can I help you with your plans?"

"Well, there's still the issue with Psylocke and her psionic powers being added to mine. We can slowly condition her into wanting to be transformed. Into wanting to become my slave. You can just use the combination of my mind control powers and your telepathy. You can enter her dreams and turn them into something closer to my desires." Peter said with a smile. "I think that you might be able to do it."

"I think that might be fun while you are off having fun with Emma. I'll keep a psychic connection open to you so that I can feel you change Emma, plus it should be able to help you see what is happening to Psylocke as I take over her dream." Jean said, sitting on the bed so that she could get dressed and ready for the new day. She dressed in the costume that she had removed the day before.

"I think that I can get Xavier to set up a meeting between me and Emma. And Ms. Frost will become a Faulk is body and soul." Peter said as he got ready to start his day. Soon he would have Emma eating out of his hands.

Peter entered the room, looking for his prey. He would soon be adding a second pussy to his beginner's harem. He could also feel the dreams that Jean had force Ms. Braddock into having. They were interesting in their erotic content.

He peeked into the dream scape that was now imprisoning the purple haired telepath. It looked like one of the rooms at the school. A bedroom to be exact. And there was Psylocke in her costume. The room was cloaked in darkness and was silent. Betsy was in a state of readiness, preparing for an attack. She wasn't expecting the attack.

She was surrounded by naked men. Men who had their face obscured by the darkness. But from what Peter could see of the scene, they looked like him. Cocks erect in sexual excitement. They approached her, face hidden. She tried to attack them. But all of her martial arts were countered by the naked men. They soon had her in a locked position. Then they were ripping her clothes off and shredding them.

Then they started to rub their cocks on to her skin. Then they stuck a cock into her mouth, her pussy and her ass. They slowly started to rape her. All of the time, there was chanting from the room that gave her commands that were being drilled into her mind in the rhythm that she was being fucked with against her will.

"SUBMIT. OBEY. SLAVE. FUCK. MASTER. OBEY. MASTER. TRANSFORM. BECOME. SUBMIT. OBEY." They commands repeated over and over again as she was being fucked. Soon her breasts were being fucked with. Kneaded and rubbed by cocks. Those cocks started to pump out cum all over her body as they came. White jizz poured over her and slowly was sucked into her. The words started to pump into the room faster and faster.

Peter grinned at the thoughts that he was receiving from Jean. She was a gem, but soon he would be adding another to the collection. He looked around for the woman that would be his next lover. He saw her saw her sitting at the desk. She was dressed in a sexy outfit. Leather like pants, a leather corset bustier and along leather jacket. Each fitting her well. She was also wearing short high heeled boots.

He moved closer to her. "Hello, Ms. Frost. I'm Peter Faulk. Professor Xavier sent me. He wanted to know if you could help me with some telepathic powers that I'm starting to develop. I could really use some help with it." Peter said innocently.

"Nice to met you, Mr. Faulk. She held out her hand. Peter took it and used his mind and powers to reshape the woman before him into one of his latest slaves. He concentrated on the form of the type of woman that he was forging with the power of his transformation powers.

Soon, she started to form into the woman that he wanted her to become. Her outfit changed. She was dressed in thigh length white 5" heel boots. A tight white thong covered her pussy and ass, or tried to. A white corset bustier wrapped around her, thrusting her boobs out and creating a large cleavage. White fingerless elbow length gloves covered her arms. It was just like her old Hellfire club costume. But with a riding crop in her hands...also in white.

Her eyes were crystal blue, with frosty blue eyeshadow covering the lids to her eyes. Her pouty lips were deep crimson as were her nails of a sexy length without being a hassle. Peter released her hands and come closer to him.

She moved to a breath's distance to him. She looked him straight into the eyes and asked, "What can I do for you, my Lord? Do you have someone who must be taught a lesson or would you like to have some Master/Teacher interface?" She asked as a sly smile crossed her face, as she gently tapped her riding crop on his cheek.

:: Interesting,:: Jean thought as she watched him through their psychic bond that they had forged in the heat of passion. ::You combined Emma's Queen, Dominatrix and Teaching aspects into a single being. What does you call her?"

::I'm the White Queen, Ms. Faulk. Respect that, as I respect your place as the First:: Emma came in with her own telepathy. "I believe that I was speaking to my Lord. Seeking his desires for his next action. Afterwards, we will work on creating a more powerful psionic melding.::

Emma, still facing Peter, spoke. "So what will it be Master? Will I be teaching a lesson? Or serving a more private purpose here?" She tapped her riding crop against his face again.

"Emma, Strip!" Peter commanded, as he added, "Your king is about to feast."

"Yes, my lord. But first may I strip you of your clothing?" She asked.

"You may." Peter replied.

She slowly levitated him into the air. As he hovered in the air, his clothes moved off his body. Like they were being pulled off by invisible hands. They slowly moved his outer clothing off his body. Then his socks were pulled off. Then his underwear was removed, but this time there was a caress over his cock and balls. Then while he was floating, his clothes were folded and place down, and Emma brought him in for a close kiss. She then sat him down on a chair she had pulled out.

"Time for your show, my Lord." Emma said, as she set the riding crop down. Then Peter could feel magic coming into his mind. Music that Emma started to dance to.

Peter had been told by Jean about the fact that Emma had performed a sexy dance of the seven veils in front of the Hellfire Club's Inner Circle, in order to join. Give that and the fact that Peter had pressed into Emma's mind a mastery of sexual knowledge, it was no surprise to see her gyrate around to the wild beat of the music that was playing in his mind.

She moved to the beat and yet had time to slowly strip herself of her scant clothes. First came the gloves. Slowly pulling off the first and tossing it to the floor. Then came the second came off. She then moved to her breast and squeezed them.

Then her nimble fingers took to the ties of the corset bustier. Undoing each one with an exaggerated moment of the hand. Slipping down the length of the clothing as she slowly took off her top. She pulled it off with a flurry of movement and tossed it to the floor. Her breast were bare, her pink nipple erect in the air.

She then moved to her panties, her hands training across her body from her breast down her taunt belly. As the hands crossed the belly, Peter thought to the idea of filling that belly and the belly of the other sexy women would would be come his slaves. Filling them with his cum. Filling them with his babies.

But soon, Emma's hands were moving to her thong slowly moving it down her. She turns around while doing this, showing off her ass as it slowly twisted and moved to the mixture of the music and to take off the thong. She shook of the thong and picked it up. She turned around and and place it to her face as she sniffed it. Emma sighed as she tossed the thong to Peter. He caught them and sniffed them, they were covered with mix of perfume and sex.

She moved to take the boots off, but Peter shook his head no. He had decided to fuck her with her boots on. Emma fell to the floor with a quick, almost instant, motion. Then she began to move towards him. Half crawling and half slithering, in a twisting pattern of sex.

Peter moved himself over to the couch to give him a better place to fuck. Also to put more space between Emma and himself for her to twist over. A more determined look crossed her face as she looked at her master. But she moved with surprising skill, so soon she was crawling over him. Up his body, and over it.

"It's time for you pleasure, my lord. Let me be blessed to give it to you." She purred in her sexiest voice, as she leaned into him and kissed him with her lips. Her tongue soon followed as it escaped her mouth and entered his.

Her breast rubbed against his bare chest, nipples tickling his body as they moved over them. Peter's hands gently moved across the smooth, flawless skin of the White Queen. Her pussy hovered over his cock. She moved her lower half so that his cocked touched her clit ...just barely. It made his cock tingle in anticipation.

She moved off her kiss as she said, "Take me, my lord. Make me yours." She began to nuzzle his neck. It was making him hotter and he was getting ready to continue his fucking of the royalty.

He thrust his cock into her pussy. It was a loose pussy and he was surprised to feel it that way. Emma felt his surprise and turned to look at him. "Don't worry, my lord. I have skills that you have yet to see." Her pussy then started to closed on him and tighten around him. Then it started to milk his cock, sucking it dry of it's sweet juices. It was exciting.

The White Queen started to touch his body in certain ways that was heightening his sexual excitement. He tried to touch her back. Her touch always felt good, especially when she started to nibble on his earlobes, her skilled tongue tickling it.

Their bodies moved in motion to the rhythm of passion as they continued their love making. Emma started to cry out as she orgasms. Her tight pussy, flooded with fluid that dripped out the side of the pussy and all over his cock. Still, he managed to hold his load looking for the perfect moment to cum.

Soon, he felt the pressure of his cum fill his prick. He could picture the pre-ejaculate coming to a point on his cock. Then he felt the perfect moment and came with a rush. His sperm entered Emma's willing body. She groaned as she excepted it, biting her lips as she pulled her head back. She then let out a satisfied sigh as she fell on top of him.

"Thank you, my lord. You are the greatest lover I have ever had. I can not wait for our next mission in love." She purred in a soft voice, her eyelids heavy. Soon, she fell into dream land.

But Peter felt a difference in himself. Like he could go for a second fuck. His cock was soft, but willing to get up again for the next round of love making. It was a change from the draining experience that he had with Jean the night before. It was like there was something changing inside himself. Something that was strengthen him. Giving him the endurance that he needed to have sex with the women that he was collecting. What was causing it?

It was a puzzle that was crossing his mind, along with his next plans for conquest. Should he continue with the conquest of the female psychics, and take Psylocke? Or should he move one to one of the other X-women and let Psylocke stew in the dreams that he was having Jean create for Betsy?

What was his next move?

Chapter Three

::Telepathy::

Peter awoke to another blow job the next morning. But this time it was Emma doing the blowing as she suckled on his long cock. Her red lips showing on his prick. Peter was getting use to this treatment as he felt his prick filling up with sperm. He was getting ready to come.

Finally, he came blowing his load into Emma's mouth. She sucked it down hungrily. Pulling her pouty lips from his cock, she licked her lips. "Thank you, my lord. Such a tasty breakfast. So what's next on the agenda."

"What's Jean doing right now?" said and thought as he tried to reach his first female slave.

::I'm sending more images to Psylocke to help with her breaking. Would you like to see it? It's a good image.:: Jean thought with a smile as she sent the image of Psylocke's dream to his mind.

It showed Betsy in a silk Chinese dress that was slit up the side. A dress that had been moved so that the mystery man could fuck her dogie style. While she was on her hands and knees, she was sucking on a cock of another mystery man that looked like the first mystery man. A mystery man that Betsy couldn't see, but looked like a certain Transformer.

::Excellent Jean. Keep up the good work. I have other plans for today.:: Peter thought as he looked to Emma. He smiled.

"How would you like to teach some students the new ways of the X- men?" Peter said as he looked to the other mutant.

"I live to teach!" Emma said with a smile of her own. "Who will I be teaching?"

Later...

Peter was entering the room alone, like he usually did in his missions to create more slaves. This time he was making a tricky mission that might get himself in trouble. For today he had decided to have some virgin pussy. And that was rare in the X-manor. But he had the perfect woman for this in mind. He would be taking the virginity curse woman known only as Rogue.

Peter knew that with his powers he could transform the mutant into a person who could touch other and be intimate with them, instead of the untouchable woman that she was know. The problem was if it didn't work, for he would be doing it through clothing. That might alter his powers. And if he touched her skin, she would get his memories and know his actions. That could be trouble.

But he had to try. Rogue would be the perfect slave. She had no experience with sex, so he would be the only one that she would ever know. He would be her first and last lover. Something that made him hunger for this mission.

He saw her in the middle of the room. Dressed in a blouse and shorts, gloves on her hands. She was also wearing a bomber jacket. "Hi, Ah heard that you might be able to make it so that Ah can touch people and keep mah powers. The Professor seemed sure of that."

Peter smiled as he thought of the male slave that he had. "I'm sure that I can. I just need to shake your hand." Peter said as he held out his hand.

"Alright," Rogue said as she shock his hand. Peter concentrated on the change. Just giving her control over her powers. He was saving the kinky stuff for later.

Peter pulled off Rogue's glove and then place his hand in Rogue's. Nothing happened. A look of surprise crossed Rogue's mind as she realized that she could touch him. " Ah can feel you and ah not stealing your power. Thank you!" She started to cry.

Peter just wiped the tears. Rogue hugged him close. She then leaned in and kissed him on the lips. That's when he activated his power again and started his enslavement of Rogue. Transforming her into his slave. Molding her into his lover. The kiss become more and more passionate as he changed her mind and body. Their tongues danced the tango with each other as they kissed.

Peter pulled away as Rogue tried to bring him in for more kissing. She had a hungry look in her eyes as she looked at Peter. "Ah could use more sugah, sugah." She ran her hands over his body slowly, and tenderly so that he could feel her hands on him. Both gloved and gloveless.

"I think it's time to get to business, sugar. Time for your first time with a man. Your first time with me." Peter said as he moved away from Rogue to undress. He moved quickly to take off his clothes.

Rogue looked to him and quickly joined him. Taking off the bomber jacket, blouse and jean shorts. Soon she was only wearing lacy red panties and matching bra. "Looks like somebody likes to wear sexy underwear. Who for?" Peter as he watched Rogue move, her hips swaying side to side.

"Ah just like the feeling of lace against mah skin. Make me feel sexy and desirable even if Ah couldn't be touched. But know that Ah can touch you..." She said, with a sexy smile crossing her face. She took his hands in hers and placed them against her breasts. "...Ah going make the most of your sexy feeling. And don't worry about being gentle, Ah made to handle a lot of damage."

"As you wish, my southern belle." Peter moved his hands, and tore of her bra. He then pushed his head into her breasts. His lips moved over her breasts. He moved them over one of Rogue's nipples. He started to lick it and play with it.

"Don't be afraid to be rough, Ah can take it." Rogue called out as she rubbed Peter's head. Peter, willing to please his lover, bite into Rogue's nipple with a love bite. Rogue groaned out her pleasure.

Peter then pushed Rogue back till she fell on top of her bed. She was laying on the bed with a come hither smile. "Ready to pop mah cherry? Ready to mark me, to make me your woman forever?" She tore her panties off. Peter could see the strip in her hair was also apparent in her pussy hair.

"So it's nature..."Peter smiled and Rogue giggled.

She turned around so that she was in dogie style position. "Ah've always wanted to take it dogie style."

"I'm here to make dreams come true!" Peter said, with a smile. 'Mainly my own, but I'm willing to help his slaves out.' Peter thought. He moved in behind, and stuck his cock into her pussy from behind her. He moved his head close to hers as placed his hands on her breasts.

"Do you want me to talk dirty to you, slut? Do you, whore?" Peter said as he moved himself deeper and deeper into the power draining mutant. In and out, in and out. He started a rhythm with her as he spoke dirty to her. Calling her whore and slut and the rest. Rogue just groaned in pleasure.

"I'm coming. I'm Coming! I'M COMING!!!" Rogue yelled out as she started to cum with orgasm. Peter was also holding his pressure back, till he wanted to thrust out his sperm into his lover's pussy.

Rogue was screaming out with pleasure, yet he was able to hold his own with her. Until he felt when she was ready and he shot out his load up into her. He felt the release. Rogue screamed one more time and then fell down, with his cock still in her.

But Peter still felt the hunger for pussy. He felt the strength and endurance that he had been building up over time. He knew that he could have more pussy. So he pulled his cock out of Rogue and then talked to her.

C.King
C.King
43 Followers