Transformers XXX

Story Info
A parody of The Transformers.
10.9k words
3.31
25.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

Five years had passed since the defeat of Jhiaxus by the Swarm, the Swarm itself and the retaking of Cybertron in the name of the Decepticons. We've gone through many Decepticon Emperors but alas our founder Megatron or now Ultra Megatron had return to us, he killed Bludgeon and took back command.

I was the last G1 Decepticon but upgraded a year ago to G2.

A day later, Lord Ultra Megatron summoned me. I entered his throne room where he sat and bowed. "How may I serve you, Lord Ultra Megatron?"

"According to Soundblaster, a new planet was discovered in Qui sector, it's a white planet called Swan with four moons. The remaining Autobots could be hiding there. Even if they are not, the planet is still ours for the taking. Quakequeen, I want you to lead an invasion force there."

"It will be done my Lord."

As I made my way, I was filled with happiness. This was the opportunity of a lifetime, I was one of Ultra Megatron's newest officers; I knew I hadn't been in the field very long but this! I would make Lord Ultra Megatron proud!

"So I hear you're leading an invasion force to take the new planet."

I turn to greet my best friend Peach Pike, she was a peach colored seeker, we both graduated from the Cybertron war academy together, she was called Peaches as a joke, but she proved herself to be a capable warrior.

"Yes, I shall lead this attack and claim Planet Swan in the name Lord Ultra Megatron!"

"We'll I'll be right there with you as your second in command."

"I'm honored to have you by my side."

I approached the lead ship; taking with me was my second in command Peach Pike and Decepticon gun fodder I mean drones no that's not right, Vehicons! Well, they were male and female Decepticon drones and most of the time they are used as gun fodder so I wasn't far from the truth. But I did have some of the best, Soundblaster was coming with me, he had his minicons, also Barricade, our leader of the Decepticon secret police, our top doctor Knockout, the pretender Mr. Blood and another former gladiator like Soundblaster and Lord Ultra Megatron, Blackout and many others! "Alright let's do this! Set a course for Planet Swan."

****

Swan

It was a glorious Monday morning, the Dodge Viper Autobot made its way to Swan College.

"Alright you two, we're here."

Out of the car two humans emerge, one was a black male named Darren and the other a white female named Samantha. They were working with the Autobots to locate energon on the planet.

Samantha was angry. "We were almost late because of you!"

"Hey, it's not my fault."

"What do you mean it's not your fault, we should have been here thirty minutes ago, but no you just had to chase after that red sports car!"

"Side Burn man, you have to do better, you completely ran three red lights and almost hit another car!" Darren complains.

"You don't know what it's like to be in love!" Side Burn moans.

"Love isn't reckless."

"Damn it Side Burn, get your shit together man!"

"I'm sorry."

"You've better, just imagine what your brother Prowl would say! Oops."

Samantha could see Side Burn was starting to cry. Side Burn had a falling out with his brother and left Moon Base 1, he didn't realize it would be the last time he would ever see Prowl alive.

"I'm sorry Side Burn, I didn't mean..."

"No you're right, my brother is expecting me to be an adult, and it's time I act like one!"

"That's the spirit!"

"Yes, now it's time for class."

They both nodded. "Alright see you later Side Burn!"

"Pick us up on time so we can see you win the race against Hot Shot and Override," Darren says.

"You got it!"

****

"I can't believe you called me this early just so you could have some fun," the man known as Dr. Giovani says.

"Oh like you could say no," the student Ciara says playfully.

Ciara climes on top of Dr. Giovani and begins grinding on his monster. "I so did not need this," Dr. Giovani says.

She plants a kiss in his mouth. "Taste the lipstick." Ciara starts picking up speed and Dr. Giovani starts moaning. "They don't call me Grindor for nothing," Ciara giggles.

"Dirty Transformers joke," he laughs.

"That's right doctor, relax, and let me do the work for a change." She buries her tits in his face and then gets into the 69 position. She kisses the tip of his monster and massages it with her tongue. Dr. Giovani starts stroking her moist clit. Ciara moans as she puts her lips on Dr. Giovani's monster. The two worked expertly on each other, their mouths full with each other's juices.

"Oh yes, of course I could not say no!" Dr. Giovani says happily. He smack the left cheek and then the right cheek. "Oh, ah, uh, uh!" It was such an incredible feeling to Dr. Giovani.

"Oh Doctor!"

"Oh Ciara!"

"You will handle the election, right?"

"Of course baby!"

They keep going and then. "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! CUMMING, AHHHHHHH!" She cries out.

"Oh yeah, I'm the doctor!" Dr. Giovani says proudly as he came.

Ciara climbs off and licks the remaining cum of her lips and smiles. "Yes, the new student council president will be me! This is just a small step in my rise to power!"

"I might be late but this was so worth it," Dr. Giovani says happily.

"Of course!"

****

Dr. Giovani's class came and went, he explains that he was in traffic; of course Samantha wasn't buying that. "I smell Ciara all over you."

"Hey don't be like that, my monster is big but it can handle you too!"

"Humph, I bet you couldn't satisfy even one hole."

"Wanna bet?"

"Hmm, I bet, wait a second I'm not falling for that!"

"Well it's good to know you're not a dumb blonde but blondes do have more fun so whenever you're ready," Dr. Giovani grins.

"That's never gonna happen! Come on Darren!"

"So you're banging Darren, took you long enough," Dr. Giovani teases.

"Oh please he's just a friend."

"Yeah a childhood friend."

"More than that, I consider him a little brother."

"It's true, she's been protecting me since we were kids," Darren admits.

"Well you do tend to need it from time to time. But anyway I'll find a man who can satisfy all three of my holes and that's that!" Samantha declares.

"You're a freaky girl to say that out loud," Darren notes.

"Hey I'm just speaking the truth! Now let's go!"

****

Decepticon Main Warship Dark Mount

We made it to Swan; soon the planet's inhabitants would be our slaves, making energon and other supplies to power the Decepticon Empire! "Soundblaster, send out your spies to the four moons."

"Laserbeak, Buzzsaw eject operation reconnaissance."

****

Swan, Autobot City

"Ah, it's good to be home," Samantha sighs happily. As soon as the two humans exit, Side Burn transforms.

Windblade greets them. "Hello Sergeant Darren, Lieutenant Samantha, the commander is waiting for you."

The two head over to the command center where Commander Silver Siren was waiting.

"Hey commander, what's up?" Darren asks.

"Wheeljack, you may proceed."

"Yes, a ship just recently crashed, according our radar, it's neither Autobot nor Decepticon."

"Samantha, I want you and your team to investigate, Sunstreaker has volunteered to go as well."

"On my way!" Samantha salutes.

"I sure hope it's unfriendly, I can't stand this waiting," Sunstreaker says grumpily.

****

Dark Mount

I'm in my room filling my log when Peach Pike calls.

"Commander, you're needed on the bridge."

"Be right there."

A few minutes later I arrive at the bridge.

"Commander, Laserbeak, and Buzzsaw have returned."

"Ah, what have you two found?" I see Autobot moon bases, that can only mean they have a main command structure on the planet. "Get the troops ready, we attack the moon bases!"

****

Swan

"Alright we made it!" Samantha announces.

"I'll tell you Samantha; if I had my way we would have already taken back Cybertron and ended the Decepticons!" Sunstreaker declares.

"I agree but we'll have our chance soon enough." Before they could get started, Sunstreaker receives an emergency signal from Wing Saber.

"Decepticons are attacking the moon bases!"

"Finally some action!" Sunstreaker grins evilly.

"Look up in the sky!" A soldier points. They could see two fighters coming in.

"Are they friendly?" Samantha asks.

"No, they bear the Decepticon insignia!"

The fighters start strafing the team. Sunstreaker pulls out his gun and shoots. "Darn it they're too fast! Cowards! Stop flying and face me!"

"Ha! The Autobot has a death wish, Dreadwind, let's give him what he wants!"

"Yes let's get him, Darkwing!" The two combine to become Dreadwing and collide into Sunstreaker. Lasers ricochet everywhere, Samantha takes cover behind the crashed ship.

****

I the Decepticon Cybertronian spacefighter, zoom in and take out several Autobot gun emplacements. "Don't let up until I say so!" I ordered.

"Filthy Autobots!" Peach Pike yells.

"Barricade, how is your team doing?" I radio in.

"We've gotten inside!"

"Good!"

"I'm going in! Thrust, Ramjet, Dirge, cover me!" Peach Pike radios.

"Roger!" They acknowledge in unison.

The seekers take out the communications tower on Moon Base II. "Excellent work, seekers!" I radioed.

"Was there ever any doubt?"

Lasers zoomed passed them.

"It's Wingblade!" Dirge points.

"Shoot her down!" Peach Pike barks.

Wingblade dodges their lasers. "You'll have to do better than that!"

"Grrrr, after her!" Peach Pike barks.

"Commander, Autobot reinforcements from the plant surface!" A seeker informs me. I send out the vehicons to take them out but the lead Autobot ship transforms and begins slicing and shooting through the ranks of my vehicons.

I fly in to meet the Autobot. "Well, well we meet again at last, Silver Siren!" I transform.

"Quakequeen! You're the one leading this attack?"

"Yes, I'm the commander in charge of invading this planet!"

"Well I'm the commander in charge of protecting this planet!"

We stood there glaring at each other, Silver Siren was silver just like her name suggests but she had some purple with blue eyes and the red Autobot insignia and I Quakequeen, was dark blue and green with red eyes and the purple Decepticon insignia. "Let's go!"

We pull out our swords and clash!

I swing but Silver Siren dodges and thrust forward but I dodge it! We continue and with one more strike and I am wounded. "It seems I've underestimated you but no more, let's finish this!" But before we could start again I receive a transmission from Barricade.

"Commander, we've taken moon base II!"

"What, no!" Silver Siren exclaims.

"Ha, ha! Yes, this is the beginning of the end, it was good seeing you again Silver Siren and congrats on becoming the Autobot commander, I'll withdraw for now but the next time we meet you die!"

****

Dark Mount

"There I've finished patching you up," Knockout announces.

"Brilliant work as usual, Knockout!" I make my way out and there waiting for me was Peach Pike.

"Well that went well," she says sarcastically.

"Au contraire, it went better than I expected. We tested the waters and they flow in our favor."

"Yeah but Lord Ultra Megatron will be angry when he learns you let the Autobot Commander live."

"He only needs to know what I give him."

"Oh that sounds like deception."

"Well we are Decepticons."

"Yeah but..."

"Trust me, Peach, everything will be fine, Lord Ultra Megatron trusts me."

"Loyalty only goes so far."

"Oh sounds like you're saying I would plot against our master."

"Oh I certainly didn't mean it that way."

"Then what did you mean?"

"Sigh; let's just drop it, taking Planet Swan in Lord Ultra Megatron's name is all that matters."

"Exactly, Barricade will interrogate the remaining Autobot prisoners; hopefully they will reveal the location of Autobot City."

****

Swan

Samantha was alone for the moment, her team would come back as soon as they could, there were some wounded which included Sunstreaker but he did managed to drive away Dreadwing. Her new orders were to wait until reinforcements arrived but she was bored. "There could be someone in trouble and I'm standing around out here." She finds the entrance and could see it was completely dark.

"Maybe I should wait nah, I'm a professional, I can handle this!" She activates the light on her rifle and proceeds through the corridor. She spots a door that opens automatically, inside was sleeping quarters but it was empty. She proceeds on and spots another room which also opens automatically. It was the bridge.

"Lieutenant Samantha, this is Lieutenant Commander Sky Lynx, en-route to your location in three minutes."

"Roger that." Samantha's instantly senses the danger. "Don't move!" She came face to face with the metal creature with tentacles. "You're my prisoner, Quintesson!"

"So you're a human!"

"Yes and you have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do will be used against you in accordance to the law of Planet Swan!"

****

Lieutenant Commander Sky Lynx arrives with Sergeant Darren and a team to secure the crash site.

Samantha emerges from the ship with her Quintesson prisoner. "Hey everyone look what I found!" She says happily. "Am I good or what?"

The Quintesson is brought to Autobot City for interrogation.

"You were reckless out there, Samantha!" Commander Silver Siren says sternly.

"Excuse me?"

"Your orders were to wait till back up arrived before going inside that ship, what if there was more than one, huh? I don't need comrades dying due to careless actions!"

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

****

"I am Greatshot, I want to ask you some questions, and I would appreciate if I got some straight forward answers. What is your name?"

"Al-Kuldul," the Quintesson answers.

"I would like to inquire your purpose."

"I'm just a simple scientific explorer, I discover things. I managed to find this rare flying creature; however I wasn't only looking for it, it turns out this creature was some sort of fugitive with a huge bounty on its head. My ship was attacked by the former Decepticon turned Bounty Hunter Lockdown. I managed to escape but my ship was damaged and I approached Planet Swan but the gravity was too much and I crashed."

"Oh that is bull!" Samantha says to Darren angrily behind the viewing glass. "I was the one who captured him; I should be the one interrogating him! But of all the people they could have chosen, they choose Greatshot to interrogating him, they're both scheming!"

"Oh come on," said Darren. "Greatshot is not like that."

"Have you forgotten that Greatshot was the former Decepticon Ninja Sixshot!? The same Sixshot that killed Ultra Magnus!? Ultra Magnus saved my life once, both him and Prowl!"

"He's not the only former Decepticon here in the Autobot ranks. He's the one who alerted the Autobots to the existence of Devil Z."

"So, the Autobots would have known."

"Maybe they would have known too late."

"Well no matter what you say I still don't like this!"

"Well I'm going to get something to eat, coming?"

"Nah, I'm going to stay here just in case something goes wrong. You know I am rather surprised that this Quintesson is rather small."

Darren laughs. "Since when was the last time you've seen a Quintesson other than a holographic one."

"Shut it!"

****

Dark Mount

"Barricade, how goes everything?" I ask.

"The Autobot scum refuse to talk, I've done everything!" He replies angrily.

"Then just kill them."

We must find Autobot City quickly, I thought. "Soundblaster, send a spy to the planet."

"Ratbat, eject operation reconnaissance."

****

Swan

"After doing a thorough investigation, we have determined that the Quintesson Al-Kuldul is not a threat so he's free to go," Commander Silver Siren announces.

"What?!" Samantha exclaims.

"Yes that's my final decision."

"He's a Quintesson!"

"Even Quintessons can change, you know this, Samantha."

"So where is he going now?" Darren asks.

"He's staying here till his ship is fixed."

"What, you're just going to let the Quintesson run around here freely not monitored?!" Questioned Samantha still outraged.

"No we'll have to assign someone to watch over him for now, on and off base, and do you have any idea who would want to spend the majority of their time with him?"

"Hmmm, it should be a trusted officer, someone who really knows how to get the job done."

"Precisely, this is why I've decided on you."

"Me!? Why!?"

"Well you are a trusted officer, someone who really knows how to get the job done."

"Grrrr, fine I'll do your dirty work!" Samantha says angrily.

Samantha, Darren and Commander Silver Siren made their way to Al-Kuldul's room. Commander Silver Siren knocks on the door.

"Yes come on in."

"Al, this is Samantha, the human who captured you."

"Yes I remember."

"Hello Al," Samantha says flatly.

"She will be accompanying you wherever you go. I take my leave now so you two can get acquaint."

"I should go too," Darren says.

"What!"

"I'll see you later."

Now it was just the two of them and the awkward silence.

"At least you have a humanoid face, not some ugly monster face and certain not the freak with the five faces."

"Gee thanks, Al says sarcastically.

This won't end well, Samantha thought.

****

It was time for college; Side Burn picks them up, it complete silence during then whole trip. "Well um have a good day you three," Side Burn says after dropping them out. The three didn't response.

As the trio made their way to class, people would stop and stare, it was rare to see aliens aside the Autobots especially on Planet Swan.

Ciara walks toward the trio. "Samantha," she says harshly.

"Ciara," Samantha responds harshly.

The trio arrives to the classroom. "Hello Dr. Giovani, this is Al-Kuldul; he's going to be with us for awhile, part of a good will tour," Samantha says sarcastically.

"Well this is certainly a surprise, two new faces in the same day." One is a beauty and the other is a beast, Dr. Giovani thought. "Say hello to Misaka, she just transferred to this class." Misaka was from Japan on Earth. She had black hair and lovely green eyes.

Wow she is beautiful, Darren thought.

"Well let's get started," Dr. Giovani said.

Once class lets out, the students start inquiring about Al-Kuldul.

"Wow, I only thought they did this stuff in high school," Samantha says to Darren. "Wait, I can use this, the heroine who saved the alien in distress from the Deceptions!"

"I don't think you should exploit this, the truth is better than a lie."

"Well I did find him and that ship was shot down by a Decepticon."

"His ship crashed."

"Yes but it was due to being damaged by a Decepticon, am I'm right?"

Darren makes a face palm.

"Hello, you two are friends with the Quintesson, right?" Misaka asks.

"Why yes, we managed to help him out of his crashed ship, he probably would have died without our help," Darren boasts.

Now who's stretching the truth? Samantha thought.

"So Misaka, do you want to come with us?"

"Huh?"

"Well you see..."

"Excuse us for a second," Samantha says suddenly grabbing his arm. "What the heck do you think you're doing?!"

"I was just trying to..."

"You can't just bring strangers to Autobot City!"

"Why not, it's not exactly a secret. People know about the Autobots. "

"Well people don't need to know the location; we can barely keep the Decepticons from finding it."

"Oh come on, what's one new person going to hurt, I'll just make her keep it a secret and everything will be alright."

"Fine but she's your responsibility! I already got my hands full with the Quintesson!"

"So as I was saying, would you like to see Autobot City?" Darren asks Misaka.

"What, there's an Autobot City here?"

"Yes so do want to see?"

frog7
frog7
133 Followers