Transforming Daughter-in-Law Pt. 02

Story Info
Hiroko's transformation completes but will husband like it?
5.3k words
4.43
162.4k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers

Thanks for all the feedback and comments!

Chapter 6

It was the third day on the board of luxury yacht. A gorgeous blue sky stretched out above them and Hiroko stared with hollow eyes into the horizon. The sun slowly rose above the water. Any other day Hiroko would have smiled at such a gorgeous display of Mother Nature. The gentle orange rays flickered in her eyes. Her vagina hurt when she moved away from the small window in her cabin. The cabin actually just consisted of the bed she lay in and a small drawer with a mirror above it. The room smelled of sex and sweat. Tired she crawled off from the dirty sheets of her bed and looked dazed into the mirror. Her black hair, shiny and beautiful, was now in a mess. She had dark rings beneath her blood shot eyes. Tears suddenly welled up and she started to cry uncontrollably. Her body shook and a wave of pain hit her. Her arms were bruised where Marty had held her with his strong hands during their wild sexual intercourses. Hiroko looked at her own breasts in the mirror. Both of her nipples were erect, red and sensitive. Her smooth skin was covered in with dried cum from both of them. She felt dirty, used and tired. She could still feel his thick penis thrusting into her vagina, assaulting her, taking her, and make her cry out in pain and lust. It was another side of her she had not seen before. Enjoying his dick moving in and out of her, the yearning she felt to explode into another tantalizing orgasm. The images of her husband floated by but were soon overshadowed by Marty’s naked body hurling her on the bed, taking her from behind. Yesterdays incidents were just a blur to her now. The raw sense of pleasure and pain had just remained in her memory.

Hiroko moved out of the cabin with a towel wrapped around her body and quickly took a shower in the bathroom opposite to the room. She could hear music from up the deck and Marty’s deep voice singing along to the tunes. A sudden wave of anger grabbed her but it soon evaporated. Somehow, her mind told her that all was good and she would be out of this mess as soon as possible. The hot soothing water might have also played a role in her calming down. She cleansed her body of the dirt and sins of the last two days. However, her pussy swollen red always reminded her of her sinful acts. After the shower, she put on a simple black T-Shirt and some khaki shorts. But before she could leave the cabin a huge, towering shadow blocked her way. For a moment the two looked each other into their eyes.

“Good Morning Hiroko…I see you woke up early.” Marty said with his usual grin.

She wasn’t sure if it was a happy grin or a rather sarcastic grin.

“Good Morning.” She answered after a while.

Marty was naked and her eyes briefly looked at his swollen dick. Her heart began to beat faster. She could feel her body was beginning to feel aroused. What’s wrong…? She thought. The naked body of an old man was arousing her. It never used to be like this. Not even her husband’s naked body had aroused her this much up to now.

“I made breakfast on the deck. Why don’t you come out with me?” He asked her.

Hiroko just nodded. Marty smiled again. She looked cute with her rosy cheek and her damp hair. Her big dark brown eyes had trouble not to look too much at the lower part of his body. He saw her erect nipples poking out of her black T-Shirt.

“I want you to be naked, Hiroko.” He said after a while.

She looked at him in surprise and shook her head. “No…” she mumbled.

“Well, first of all I’m naked and I would feel terribly alone just being the one naked…and I also want you to get a nice tan…I mean I love your spotless, white body…but a little tan would suit you well.” He said.

The cabin felt suddenly very small with him inside. He came closer; she could smell his musky odour, his sweat pearling down his hairy chest. For his age Marty had still a muscular body. Her heart jumped when she touched her chin. He raised her head a little and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. When his soft lips touched hers the images of them fucking like horny rabbits rummaged through her head. Her knees became soft and she nearly fell onto the bed.

“So, would you like to remove those clothes and join me upstairs for some nice breakfast?”

Hiroko nodded silently not able to say no. Her head was empty and the spirit to fight his demands vanished as if they have never existed before. Marty smiled. The drugs were still working, he thought, and it was time for another dosage. Marty looked at her wiggling butt in front of his eyes when they walked up the stairs. How he wanted to bury his dick up to the hilt into her soft pussy. Today, however, he had other plans for her. He stared at her rosy labia visible through the split between her ass. Here she was, his Daughter in law walking naked in front of him. Something she and he himself could have not even imagined a few days ago. He was still surprised at how willing she had gotten in these days. Just as he wanted the girls around him to be…willing to do everything he commanded them. He chuckled and grabbed her soft butt cheeks with both of his hands. Up on the deck he had, as he had promised, a breakfast ready. They hadn’t eat much yesterday and Hiroko wolfed down the eggs and bacon. The yacht cruised on the gentle Potomac River. Other ships passed them and the people looked aghast at the two naked bodies. Hiroko was embarrassed and hoped she could get below deck but Marty insisted on her to stay outside. He loved seeing her naked body. Her natural round breasts swaying sideways when she moved, her curvy waist and butt, all of her features he absorbed with his eager eyes. After breakfast he throttled down on the speed and laid the anchor in a safe spot. He guided her down to the large sun deck and couldn’t resist grabbing her tits. Hiroko sighed not in desire but in pain.

“It hurts…” she murmured.

Marty felt aroused. He was able to touch her whenever he wanted and she didn’t seem to mind. His hand slapped her ass cheek and he told her to lie down on the deck chair. With eager hands he applied the suntan lotion on her body. Spreading the white cream, gently and softly on her back, he gave her a sensual massage. His slippery finger tips glided down her smooth backside on to her curvy butt. He massaged both of the fleshy, soft cheeks. Sensually he caressed her ass and spread them a little apart to see her hole. Then gently he rubbed her thighs and her feet. This time Hiroko let out a sigh of pleasure. He turned her body around and vigorously spread the cream around her breasts. Glistening in the sun, the flesh felt slippery and soft. Marty’s dick was pulsating and wished to get some relief. Hiroko leaned her head back when his thumbs moved over her nipples.

“Did you like what we did yesterday?” he asked her.

She didn’t respond. Marty pinched her nipples and her body jerked wildly.

“Yes…” she mumbled.

“Well, what did you like about it?”

Hiroko didn’t know what to say. Admitting to him that she liked having him inside her was strange…why was she so straightforward with her feelings? Her mind seems to play tricks with her… suddenly a wave of intense pleasure hit her when Marty’s oily fingers caressed her clit.

“AAhh….”

“What did we do yesterday and the day before?”

“We….we…had…sex…” she whispered.

“Say we fucked…say we fucked and I really loved it.”

Marty caressed her clit, moving his index finger up and down, making her wet slowly.

“HNGN….” Hiroko tried not to fall into this trap again.

Marty squirted more lotion in his hands, rubbed them together and slowly inserted his finger, which had been just touching her clit, into her tight butt hole. The body of the young girl jumped and her body went rigid.

“No…” she whined.

“Then say it…” Marty grinned and enjoyed teasing her.

Hiroko’s eyes were filled with hot tears.

“We…We fucked and I really loved it. “She mumbled.

“Very nice…It wasn’t that hard was it? I love the way you say fuck…it sounds so naughty.”

Marty pulled out his finger and she stood up immediately.

“I think…we should go home…” Hiroko said.

“Oh no…we aren’t done yet. Come back here!” he told her.

The sun’s heat was getting stronger by the minute. Hiroko felt vulnerable standing naked on a wide open deck. People from the other boats definitely could see her standing naked here.

“Well, Hiroko… how would Greg feel about this all?”

Hiroko spun her head around when she heard her husband’s name.

“What would he think of you and your family if they hear that you couldn’t resist the charms of his father…that you had sex with your Father in Law, while your husband was working on a very important project far away in New York!? It would certainly hurt them, right? Now, you don’t want them to feel like that, do you?”

Hiroko looked at him stone faced. There was no warmth in his voice or in his eyes. He was dead serious. She suddenly felt very alone on this boat. How did she end up like this… but all she could remember was that she willingly participated in having sex with him. Surely, he had forced himself on her at first… but wasn’t she enjoying it? Like yesterday, she was all over him and screamed in joy while he had fucked her brains out.

“Now…come over here, Hiroko! Everything will be alright. You listen to me and nothing will happen. You will return to Japan with your husband and all that will remains of this boat trip will be a fun memory.

She slumped down on her butt and leaned against the cool wall of the ship. She shook her head.

“Please… I cannot do this anymore.”

Marty approached her. Staring at her wonderful legs and he stroked his dick.

“Let me feed you with some tasty meat… you soon will feel much better.” He said in a soothing voice.

He stood in front of her, his penis dangling in front of her face. He smirked and guided the gigantic penis towards her mouth. Hiroko tried to get up but he forced her to stay down. With his left hand he held her head and with his right he pushed the dick head against her lips. Hiroko felt the soft tissue of his penis. It was hot and forced her lips apart. She closed her eyes.

“Have you never given head?” he asked her.

“Never… I don’t want to…” she said but Marty grabbed her mouth the next minute, forced it open and pushed his dick deep into her.

“Suck it Hiroko! I know you can…suck it!

Hiroko had never felt such a thing in her mouth. It was hot and tasted like salt. It slowly glided down her throat and she gagged. Marty pulled it out and she coughed… strings of saliva hung around his cock.

“Take it.” He said and pushed it back again.

Hiroko didn’t know why but she felt aroused. Marty on the other hand side felt also aroused. His dick was the first to penetrate her mouth. Her resolve slowly crumbled again. She had no choice then to take it. Tears began to flow down her face, each time the dick slipped down her throat. Marty still held her head and pushed his dick in and out of her.

“Suck it…come on! Suck it!” he cried.

He groaned when Hiroko’s lips wrapped around his cock. She started to suck, not knowing how, she tried her best.

“Good…that’s a good girl…yes…that feels good Hiroko! God….” Marty mumbled.

He looked down on her and saw his large pulsating penis vanish into her mouth. Her big sweet eyes looking up to him and trying to please him. God, she is great…he thought.

“Use your tongue Hiroko! Suck it up and lick it as well…”

She began taking the cock deeper into her mouth and massaged the tip of it with her tongue. Her pussy was getting wetter and she was getting into the motion of the movements. Her head began to bob forward and backwards automatically.

“You are just like a pro.” Marty hissed.

Marty sighed and groaned. Her wet, hot mouth felt so good. Her virgin mouth was sucking him in and swamped his nerves with tingling desire. He felt his balls tighten and he knew he wasn’t far from his orgasm. Quickly he removed his dick. Hiroko blankly looked at him. She was drooling and he saw that her pussy was wet. Marty knowing what she wanted turned her on her back.

“Enjoy…” he mumbled.

He grabbed her legs, spread them apart and put them on his shoulders. He saw her puffed up cunt opening its mouth eagerly. With one hard thrust he buried himself inside her and started to fuck her hard. Hiroko’s body shook with desire when his dick entered her with full force. She soon felt the waves of pleasure filling her head and smiled. This was it…this sensational feeling. Hiroko gasped. She felt how her cunt grabbed his thick pole, enjoying each of his hard thrusts, savouring each minute of his dick spreading her cunt lips. Marty was feeling the heat of the sun and he felt that his body was tired. His balls tightened once again. Hiroko now passionately enjoying his dick fucking her wrapped her legs around him, pushing him deeper into her. This girl was changing for the better, he thought.

“Here we go Hiroko!! Take it…aaaaahhhh!” he cried.

Before Hiroko knew what was happening Marty sprayed her womb full with his thick creamed semen. His dick pulsated and he shot his sperm deep into her. She felt the warm ooze inside her and bad feeling spread immediately inside her head. She wasn’t using any pill or did he use any condom… he hadn’t come in her since now. What if she would get pregnant? Hiroko shuddered, however, unknown to her, her legs were still around him and her body was unconsciously pushing down on his throbbing penis. Marty shifted and pulled out his cock. It was dribbling.

“You are such a great fuck, Hiroko!”

This sick feeling inside her didn’t wane.

“We are not finished yet.”

He grabbed her ass and smeared his and her juice around her butt hole.

“No! Please…No!!!” Hiroko screamed and begged him.

“You will get to know everything, Hiroko. You are going to be a slut after this vacation with me. No more of the cute, little, innocent sex virgin!”

Hiroko felt like getting ripped apart. Her breasts juggled beneath her when she tried to move away on all her fours. But Marty held his firm grip around her waist and inserted his penis further into her tight butt hole. Holding her like that for the next minutes, he slowly moved his dick in and out, so that she could get used to it. Slowly he recovered his strength again and Hiroko’s fire in her loin began to get hotter as well.

“You like it, Hiroko?” he asked her.

“Say it…tell me you love it, Hiroko! Tell me that!!!” he screamed again. Hiroko’s mind was blank…all she could feel was this thick thing going into her and making her all woozy. The final wall that somehow had protected the last inch of pride collapsed. The drugs and the sex washed away the innocence and the moral code she tried to uphold. Marty fucked her hard but not too fast. His movements were steady. He rammed his pole deeper and deeper into her, never stopping, never slowing. His finger caressing her clitoris, rubbing it and Hiroko raised her head to moan.

“Yes…that’s it! Tell me…Hiroko. Say it. It will feel good. You will learn to love it.”

He held her slim waist, hoisting his entire weight into his rhythmical motion. Hiroko’s body got shaken by the incredible force. His dick filling her up, taking all the space inside her and her clit on fire Hiroko felt great. God, it felt so wonderful… Marty slapped her butt and kissed her lower back.

“Come on! SAY IT!”

A huge wave of orgasm hit her. Her body rocked, her cunt clenched and she came, her cum, washing out with his sperm, flowed down her inner thighs. But still he didn’t stop. Her hips were pushing back, pleasing his dick even more. Her sexy body bend and raised her butt higher and rocked together with him in the same rhythm.

“AAAH…” Hiroko could feel another orgasm approaching.

“Yes…Hiroko! Tell me how you feel…tell me how you like it!”

Marty steadily increased the speed. His penis slipped out of her butt and he inserted it immediately into her wet cunt. Hiroko moaned and pushed and squeezed her cunt against his intruding pole.

“Yes…Yes…”

“Yes, what Hiroko?” he said and paused his movements.

Although he had stopped she continued to push back into his dick.

“Fuck me, Marty… Fuck me!!!” she cried out finally.

Satisfied Marty pressed on again and continued to fuck her hard and fast. Together they exploded in orgasm and he collapsed on her. His dick twitching inside her, spurting out another load of sperm into her, they both fell asleep.

Chapter 7

The night flight from New York out to Washington was packed. Greg was tired, stressed and not in a particularly good mood. He had stayed nearly two weeks in the City and though they promised him to extend his holidays Greg’s mind was not at ease. The work he had done could have been completed by any idiot. He undid his tie, opened the button of his blue shirt and sighed. The cabin air was hot and dry. He took a sip of the water he had gotten from the Stewardess and tried to relax. For a while, he looked through the window into utter darkness. Suddenly an unbelievable awful stench spread out in front of him. He quickly glanced at the small kid next to him and to the mother who sat on the aisle seat. She didn’t seem to notice the smell and stared into the recent edition of People Magazine. The kid with blond hair like his mother grinned at him.

“Sorry…I think I farted…” he mumbled to his mom after Greg had stared at him for a while.

He certainly wasn’t much older than six years. Greg just hoped he didn’t crap his pants.

“I’m sorry…” the mother whispered to him.

Her blond hair was long and nearly reached her waist. Her blue green eyes sparkled and through the thin fabric of the black blouse, Greg could see a hint of her nipples. It reminded him of Hiroko.

“Don’t worry.” He said and managed a half smile.

He quickly turned back to the window and stared at the reflection of the woman for a while. Greg hadn’t heard from his Dad or from Hiroko for some time now. Four days ago he got a phone call from his father telling him that they safely arrived home from their boat trip. Greg urged his father to switch the phone to Hiroko but apparently she was already in bed. He sighed. The smile of Hiroko’s face made his heart leap. He missed her, missed her smell, and missed her talking and joking around him.

Arriving in Washington he knew nobody would pick him up as he wanted to surprise them. The air outside refreshed him and he quickly glanced at his watch. It was a little after 11pm. Still the arrival area outside was packed with cars and people. Greg managed to get a cab and rode home. The house was awfully quiet when he got there. The lights in the entrance hall were dimmed down. Greg put his small suitcase aside and slowly climbed the stairs up to the second floor. He was already imagining being at Hiroko’s bed site kissing and hugging her.

Hiroko had once told him that many men were always chasing after her and often they just wanted to be with her because of her breasts. The men around her always just saw her in a sexual way and that made her dislike anything that had to do with sex. At first Greg was a little nervous when she mentioned those things. He thought she was talking about him. Her breasts were very nice and he loved them but what made him love her was the joy she had created in his life. Being with Hiroko made his life exciting, fun and for the first time he didn’t feel alone. Hiroko loved him and took good care of Greg and he wanted to do anything to keep her happy. So, he tried to keep the sexual things to the minimum. Sex was a very intimate thing for Hiroko and for her having sex once or twice per month was enough. It was hard at first for him to understand that and sometimes he had forced her a little bit which he always regretted at the end. While they were in Japan he acted as if he were tired, so that she could relax at night. He loved seeing her cuddle up to him and falling asleep in his arms.

L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers
12