Transforming from Dan to Danni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WendyGear
WendyGear
50 Followers

Realizing this must be Kirk and not knowing what to do I begin licking and sucking his cock. Wow babe you must have really missed my cock with as much effort as you are putting in. I try to bob my head up and down trying to take him further in my mouth causing him to begin moaning. He pulls out quickly as he slides me around until my head is hanging off the edge of the bed. He pulls on my ponytails saying to suck on his balls. As I suck on his balls he is fondling my fake breasts and pulling and twisting the nipples causing me to moan. Come on babe open up and let my cock in. He rubs his cock head on my lips and pushes it in as I open my mouth for him. As I sucked him off his prick grows to be about 12 inches and as hard as a pipe. He pulls on my nipples as he begins fucking my mouth like pussy. He continues pumping farther and farther into my throat, moaning baby oh baby. He finally bottoms out his balls hitting my nose. He continues until he cums deep in my belly.

He pulls out flipping me over like a doll onto my knee's saying now its time for some pussy. Quickly I grab his cock guiding it to my ass. Wow Hun, are you sure? I answer by putting his cock head against my asshole. At first it hurt until the cock head popped in. Boy has my ass gotten a workout. Dana I can't believe you are letting me do this as he kisses my neck, fondling my boobs slowly feeding my ass his cock. Dam babe you are so fucking tight and warm. When he bottom outs he holds still thankfully letting me get use to his girth in my asshole. He slowly pulls out until his cock pops out and then slams it home. I guess I moved forward because he grabbed my hair pulling me toward him as he barreled in and out on my ass. It took about an hour of fucking me before he said he was going to cum. I came twice before he came deep into my ass causing me to collapse onto my belly. He quickly fell asleep on my back with his prick still wedged deep in my ass. Wow what a long strange day. Wonder what the next day will bring?

WendyGear
WendyGear
50 Followers
12