Transforming Genevieve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What an incredible fuck you are." Kevin hissed.

His filthy mouth excited and encouraged me to fuck him like the whore bitch he wanted. I looked up at his face and said, "Yeah baby, fuck me, fuck your whore bitch like she's never been fucked before!"

I kept my eyes glued to his as he continued fucking me right through my entire orgasm. I moaned and groaned with pleasure as I rode his massive cock to sexual heights I didn't know possible.

As it subsided I concentrated on bringing him to a matching climax.

"Are you going to cum for me baby?" I asked.

"Do you want to shoot your load in my cunt, or spray me with it baby?" I asked.

"Fuck me Kevin, fuck me hard." I said almost demanding.

He closed his eyes and drove into my hot pussy over and over, faster and faster, harder and harder with each successive thrust. He was quickly approaching his own incredible orgasm. I wanted to watch his cum shoot from that beautiful pulsating cock. I wanted to feel the burning liquid of his cum scorch my twitching flesh.

"Spray me baby, shoot that hot cum all over your whore bitch's body." I said.

His eyes opened and the muscles in his neck and chest tensed as he felt the cum boiling up from his balls. Another deep thrust inside was all it took to bring that boiling cum surging along the shaft of his cock.

He withdrew and straightened up between my thighs. His hand went to his beautiful cock and he began stroking it fast. I could see his grip tighten around the length as he moaned the approaching release of his seed.

"Yes, oh fucking yes, spray your whore bitch with that hot cum baby!" I demanded.

A deep throaty moan escaped his throat as he released his death grip on his massive cock and the first stream of cum shot out of him toward my face. It flew at me in slow motion splashing over my tit and coating my erect nipple. It was boiling hot and very thick. Another stream shot from him landing between my tits and splashing up to my neck. A third shot filled my belly button with cum. I moved my hands up and spread his sticky hot cum all over my tits and stomach. I reached down and took him in my hands stroking his cock and eliciting still another shot of his seed onto my belly. My fingers were coated with his cum and I lifted one hand to my lips and spread his cum across my mouth. Sucking his salty cum from each finger. It tasted incredible. Kevin's cum was the sexual cocktail I'd longed for. He knelt between my thighs, his massive cock held in his hand as he watched me spread his cream all over my body.

"Give me more baby!" I demanded.

Kevin moved up my body dragging his balls through the sticky coating until he could offer me his softening cock between my lips. I sucked hard on the head wanting to draw any remaining cum from inside it. I licked the shaft clean of his cum, I suck his balls clean with my lips. I rubbed the head all over my lips and face.

I wanted to memorize every minute detail of his beautiful cock. Every bulging vein, every nook every cranny of his glorious cock.

He finally collapsed to the bed beside me. His mouth came to mine and we kissed deeply, passionately both glowing in the intense pleasure we'd shared. His hands stroked my tits. His fingers tweaked my nipples.

I was feeling like the whore I'd wanted to be, and I wanted more of him.

Leaning up on one elbow I looked into his eyes and said, "Aren't you going to fuck your whore bitch in the ass Kevin?"

Kevin got a somewhat surprised expression on his face and said, "You want me to fuck you in the ass Genevieve?"

"Baby, I loved it when you fucked my throat, I loved it when you fucked my cunt. I'm sure I'll love it when you fuck your whore in the ass too." I said.

"Have you ever been fucked up the ass Genevieve?" He asked.

I responded, "No baby, my ass is cherry. I want your big cock to be the first."

Kevin shook his head and said, "You know it's going to hurt baby."

"Why would you worry about hurting your whore bitch?" I said. "You didn't worry about hurting me when you rammed your cock down my throat, or when you slammed that big beautiful cock into my cunt did you?" I added.

"I told you earlier that I wanted you to use my body like a whore, now damn it USE me Kevin!" I demanded.

"Do you have any lube babe?" He asked.

"No Kevin I don't." I replied.

"Genevieve without lube I could really injure you." He offered.

"Wait I have some hand lotion." I said.

I quickly rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom to retrieve the small bottle of hand cream. Returning to Kevin, he had rolled onto his back and was slowly stroking his cock with one hand. I squirted a puddle of lotion in the palm of my hand and reached for his cock.

Spreading the cream over the head of his cock I slowly stroked down along the shaft coating it with lotion. Even in his soft state Kevin's cock felt huge in my delicate hand. My fingers barely reached around the girth. I stroked up the shaft and then circled the head with my fist. He moaned his approval of my hand job. My delicate fingers and long nails began working their magic on him and I could begin to feel his cock swell in my hand.

"That's it bitch, stroke it." Kevin hissed. "Make it hard so I can fuck your tight whore ass bitch." He added.

I loved hearing the filthy words come from his mouth. I loved when he called me his whore bitch.

As I continued stroking his glorious cock it began to throb once again. I wanted him fully erect. I wanted him pulsating inside my ass. I wanted to feel my ass stuffed full of his big beautiful cock.

"Tell your whore how you're going to fuck her virgin ass baby." I said.

Kevin said, "I'll fuck your ass nice and slow at first."

His words excited me. I handed him the small bottle of lotion and said, "Get my tight little ass ready for this beautiful cock baby."

I mounted him 69 again so he would have full access to my ass. He squirted a stream of lotion between my butt cheeks and I could feel the slippery fluid run down over my anus.

As he used his middle finger to spread the cream over my ass he said, "What a tight little virgin ass you have Genevieve. I'm going to love fucking you in the ass baby."

Another squire of cream ran down toward my tight ass. Kevin coated his middle finger with lotion and pressed the tip against my anus. It felt incredible as he massaged the outside of my ass.

"Push it in Kevin!" I begged. Preparing myself for his strong finger. I tried to relax my muscles to accept his finger.

He pressed it inward and my ass parted to accept his long finger. He went very slowly but kept constant pressure. I only felt a slight twinge of pain as his finger slid inside my tight ass.

"Oh god baby, that feels incredible." I said.

"Are you ready to take my cock bitch." He hissed.

"Yes baby, I want this big beautiful cock in my ass now." I responded.

He slid from under me and quickly stood along the side of the bed. Holding his now rock hard cock in one hand and the bottle of lotion in the other he said, "Get over here on all fours bitch."

As I moved toward him he squirted a line of cream along the top of his cock and spread it evenly over the girth of his throbbing member.

I backed up toward him on all fours until my feet were extended over the edge of the bed and my tight ass was poised to accept his beautiful cock.

Kevin inserted his middle finger in my ass again. This time there was no pain. As he withdrew his finger he pressed the open bottle of lotion into my ass and squirted me full of cream.

I heard the cap snap shut and the bottle bounced on the mattress next to me. I was ready for him. My tight virgin ass was a prepared to accept his massive cock.

"Tell me if it hurts too much." He said.

"Just fuck your whore bitch Kevin. I want to feel the pain of your beautiful cock stuffed in this tight ass." I demanded.

I felt one hand come to rest on my ass cheek. Kevin rubbed the tip of his cock against my ass.

He pressed his cock forward. My ass resisted his first push. Again he pressed the head against my tight anus. I felt it begin to spread knowing that just like my throat once the head was inside the shaft would slip in easier.

"God it's so tight." He said.

"Push the head inside baby." I begged.

As he pressed inward I started to feel the pain I knew I would have to endure. His cock's head spread my ass and the pain of it stretching became more intense.

"Fuck that whore asshole baby!" I encouraged him.

He pushed harder and the pain grew in intensity. As the corona of his cock head pressed inside a searing pain spread from my anus. I felt as if he was tearing me apart.

"OWWWWW!" I screamed as his head slipped past my sphincter muscle.

Kevin stopped pushing to give my ass time to adjust to his girth. The pain was intense but not intolerable.

"Give me more baby." I pleaded.

His hands slid to my hips and I knew he was going to do exactly what I pleaded for.

Unlike my throat, which had accepted his throbbing head so easily earlier, the searing pain, follow his cock as he pushed it deeper into my tight ass.

"It's so fucking tight baby." Kevin said.

I begged, "Give it to me baby, give me all of that beautiful cock. I want to know the pain of having every glorious inch stuffed in my ass."

He slowly pressed forward. "You want it all bitch, I'll give you every fucking inch you fucking slut."

"YES Kevin, fuck my slut whore ass good baby." I responded

"OWWWW." I screamed as he pushed more of his throbbing cock inside my tight ass. Inch after searing inch pressed into my as.

"Fucking A baby, you are going to take it all!" He exclaimed.

I felt his balls come to rest against my pussy and I knew he was completely inside me.

The searing pain I'd felt as he penetrated my virgin ass was quickly being replaced with the sensual pleasure of having my ass so completely stuffed with cock meat.

Kevin didn't move a muscle wanting my ass to relax and become accustomed to being filled with cock.

Wanting to show him that I was becoming used to having his cock buried in my ass I squeezed my sphincter muscle clamping down on the base of his shaft where it entered my tight little ass.

Kevin moaned deeply as he felt me squeeze him. I had to know if the pain would return when he next thrust into my ass.

"Pull out all the way baby." I said.

As he withdrew I reached for the lotion bottle and used my thumb to flip the cap open again. As his cock withdrew slowly from my ass I reached around and squeezed another line of cream along his shaft. I felt only a slight twinge of pain as the widest part of his corona slipped back through my sphincter.

As the head slipped out I felt my sphincter close again involuntarily wanting to avoid the second onslaught of his massive cock.

"Push it in again baby, PLEASE!" I begged.

I felt his hand move from my hip to grasp his cock as he moved forward a second time. Once again his cock pressed into the tight opening of my sphincter. He pushed harder this time causing a sharp pain as my muscle gave way to his invasion.

"OWWWW!" I screamed as the corona popped through the tightest part of my anal tunnel.

The pain disappeared and was replaced by that sensual pleasure once again.

"Drive it home baby!" I demanded.

Kevin thrust forward and his shaft pushed into me burying his cock's throbbing head deep inside my ass.

"Oh god Kevin it feels so fucking big. I love being filled by your beautiful cock baby." I hissed.

Once his balls slapped against my pussy I clamped down on him with my sphincter again.

Kevin moaned and said, "Yeah baby, squeeze my cock with your slut whore ass."

"Fuck my tight ass Kevin. Make me feel like your slut whore baby." I screamed.

He withdrew again this time only till his corona pressed against my sphincter, then drove his massive cock deep into me again.

"Oh god baby, that feels so fucking good!" I exclaimed.

"You love having my cock stuffed in your tight whore ass don't you bitch?" Kevin said.

His tone of voice was becoming more vile, his words even more wretched then before. I encouraged him saying, "I love it baby! Use my fucking whore ass for your own pleasure!"

He began a series of deep anal thrusts into me each time only withdrawing until the head began to stretch my sphincter. The sensation of his cock driving into me was quickly starting to drive me crazy and I wanted it quicker and harder with each successive thrust.

"Ass fuck me Kevin!" I screamed.

Several more deep thrusts into me confirmed he was now using my ass for his own pleasure, and as his pleasure intensified so did mine.

At the end of one pleasurable withdrawal he pulled completely outside my ass. My sphincter didn't collapse this time. It remained wide open to his next assault into my ass. My body was becoming accustomed to his massive invasion and I moaned deeply as he drove his cock completely inside again.

"That's it baby, fuck my whore ass good." I hissed.

Kevin withdrew once again letting the head pop outside. He surprised me when he lowered the head and thrust it deep into my cunt.

I groaned deeply as his cock slammed into my cervix and rubbed across my g-spot.

"Oh my fucking god Kevin!" I screamed as I squeezed his cock with my cunt muscles.

He withdrew and slammed his pulsating member into my ass again.

He was using me just like I wanted. Like a slut whore to be fuck hard and fast. I wished there was someway that I could have him drive his massive cock down my throat between thrusts into my ass and cunt.

Sweat was pouring from us both, he grabbed my hips and pulled me hard back onto his beautiful cock. My entire pelvic zone began to tingle with the pleasure of having him assault my fuck tunnels.

At one point he withdrew and didn't thrust inside again.

He said, "Beg me for it bitch, beg me to fuck you like the slut whore you are!"

I moaned and then screamed as his strong hand slapped my ass sending a painful twinge through my body.

"YES, YES, YES USE ME KEVIN!" I screamed.

"Beg for it bitch!" He responded.

Please baby I'm begging you! FUCK ME HARDER!" I screamed.

His cock slammed into my ass sending a wave of sexual pleasure through my loins so intense I almost lost consciousness. I slid my hand between my thighs and began rubbing my clit as he fucked my ass just as I'd begged. Fast hard and deep!

Kevin had been assaulting my anal tunnel and cunt for an eternity. His staying power increased by the orgasm he'd had earlier. I wanted him to cum, I wanted his beautiful cock to explode inside my ass. I wanted to feel the searing heat of his sperm flood my ass.

I again encouraged him saying, "Cum in my ass Kevin. Fill my whore ass with your hot cum baby!"

"Yeah baby, I'm going to give your whore ass a cum enema." He hissed.

I intensified my finger's assault on my clit as Kevin slammed into my ass. We both knew what we wanted. We both knew we wanted to explode in the sexual pleasure of a mutual orgasm.

I felt his cock swell as he moaned in anticipation of the quickly approaching climax he wanted. My finger worked feverishly on the hard nub of my clit.

I was about to cum, the throbbing intensity of my orgasm began to build.

"I'm right there baby, I'm about to cummmmmmmm" I screamed as my orgasm started.

"Take me with you bitch." He hissed as he fucked my ass as hard as he could.

My pussy flooded with juices as I came. My entire pelvic area twitched uncontrollably as waves of sexual pleasure washed over me.

"You're making me cum baby!" I screamed. "Cum inside me NOW!" I begged.

I'm cumming Genevieve!" Kevin cried. As his beautiful cock began spewing forth stream after stream of hot sticky cum inside my ass. I felt the searing heat of his cum as it flooded my anal fuck tunnel. His hot cum lubed my ass and he fucked me even harder as his orgasm peaked.

My own orgasm peaked with his and we rode the sexual waves of pleasure together. Our hips twitched and bucked against each other as we experienced the most incredible mutual orgasm of our lives.

Kevin moaned over and over as his twitching member emptied it's self inside me. A flood of juice flowed from my pussy and ran down our legs soaking the bedding. His final thrust deep into my ass caused cum to splash out around his throbbing shaft. It ran down his scrotum and dripped off joining my juices on the bed.

I was completely spent, my whole body twitched as I relished the feel of his glorious cock soaking in my cum filled ass. Kevin collapsed down on top of me pushing me flat on the bed trapping my hand under me as I massaged my clit trying to extend the intense pleasure of my orgasm.

I fully expected him to demand that I suck him clean like the slut whore he'd just ass fucked so perfectly. But Kevin just lay there sweating profusely His cock began to soften inside my ass. I clenched my muscles trying to hold him inside me as long as possible. I loved the feel of his massive cock inside me. I loved the feel of his hot sticky cum flooding my ass. I loved the feel of his sweaty body pressing down on me. I loved each and every sensation of our incredible sexual experience.

Kevin's cock finally softened to the point where it slid out of my anal cavity. My sphincter muscle ached as his cock slid from me. He rolled off me and lay flat on his back beside me. I moved sideways and lifted on leg between his to rub my aching clit on his tense thigh muscle. His cum ran out of me and coated my pussy and the top of his thigh as I moved my hips up and down on his leg. My pussy tingled and twitched uncontrollably as I basked in the glow of an incredible sexual experience.

Kevin turned his head to me and said, "Absolutely fucking incredible baby! I've never cum harder then I just did fucking your sweet tight ass."

I moved my hand to his now limp cock and softly stroked it's diminished length.

"I love this beautiful cock Kevin." I said.

Kevin smiled at me "I have to tell you Genevieve you're the first woman who's ever been able to take my entire cock. I still can't believe you were able to swallow the entire length and I don't know how you managed to handle all of it in your ass."

I giggled softly before I said, "Baby I didn't know any better. You're the first man I've ever deep throated, and my ass really was virgin till tonight."

"I guess all that filthy talk about you being a slut whore served as encouragement for you?" He asked.

"I have to admit Kevin your dirty mouth is a huge turn on for me. I've discovered tonight that I love being used like a filthy slut and having you talk that way only heightened the excitement." I admitted.

He lifted his mouth to mine and kissed me passionately. I happily accepted his probing tongue and let him explore my mouth with it.

Breaking our kiss Kevin said, "I paid for the entire night bitch. Let's sleep now and in the morning you can suck my cock for breakfast."

I was so happy that he wanted to stay the night. I'd tried to think of a way to ask him but he'd answered my question without me even asking it.

I lowered my head to his shoulder and closed my eyes. Before I dozed off I though of all the incredible sexual experiences of the day. I'd completed my transformation from a boring college English Lit professor to a sensual passionate woman who now knows what it's like to be an incredible lover. My last conscious thoughts were about my ability to keep the transformation alive once I returned to Boston and the mundane life I'd lived there for so long.

In the morning I woke to find Kevin lying quietly beside me. His eyes were open and he was just holding me, waiting for me to wake up. I had him for breakfast, deep in my throat again. He rewarded me by giving me a full load of his sticky sweet cum deep down my throat. I loved every second of that incredible blowjob. I loved the feel of his cock squirting cum down my throat. I loved the taste of his sperm. I loved every incredible moment I spent with Kevin and his beautiful cock.