Transforming Genevieve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, this is going to be fun." She said.

"Actually I started shopping for a completely new wardrobe this past weekend while I was in Manhattan." I said. "I'm trying to transform myself Marsha." I added admitting my limited knowledge of fashion.

She giggled and said, "Well Genevieve, my husband really likes the look of a garter belt holding up seamed silk stockings."

She leaned closer to me and added, "My lover is pretty fond of the look to."

I grinned and offered, "So you kind of kill two birds with one stone so to speak."

"Oh yes, and I keep a spare pair of stockings hidden in my glove box just in case I need a quick change because of a runner too." Marsha said laughing.

"So show me what you like." I asked.

Marsha pulled a skimpy black lace garter belt from the rack and held it up.

"This feels very sexy when worn under the kind of skirt you're wearing right now Genevieve." Marsha said.

I took the garment from her and held it up to the light. It was completely made of sexy black lace and I imagined that against my skin the creamy white color would show through very seductively. Marsha reached toward a stack of stocking packages and hand me a pair of black silk stockings that was marked fashion seamed.

She said, "These don't have the tight elastic top hem of most thigh highs so they are made to be worn with the garter belt. You'll find them very comfortable and even sexier."

"Can I try them on?" I asked.

Marsha offered, "Well the store policy is not to allow customers to try on undergarments, but my manager is gone for the night, and I'm sure that once you feel how sexy they are you'll want to buy them. Let's make sure we get you the right size Genevieve."

"You look like a perfect 34C 24 34 to me hun?" She asked.

I didn't correct her on the cup size since I wasn't looking at bras yet. "That'll fit fine Marsha." I said.

I was enjoying myself being with Marsha. Her friendly personality and very good looks made it easy to open up to her.

She handed me the correct size garter belt and a pair of silk hose, as she called them, and I headed back to the dressing room to change. Marsha didn't follow me but rather began looking for some other things she felt I'd find interesting. I laughed to myself thinking it's good my Visa has a zero balance because this shopping spree could get quite expensive.

Hanging the suit jacket on the dressing room door, I slipped out of the skirt and my thigh high stockings. I slid the elastic garter up my legs and positioned it where it felt most comfortable on my hips. Each side had four adjustable straps that extended down to where they would clasp the tops of the stockings. Carefully sliding one silk stocking up my leg I smoothed it our over my thigh. The straps extended down too far and I fumbled with them trying to adjust their length.

"How are you doing in there Genevieve?" Marsha's said from just outside the changing booth.

"I'm not quite sure how to adjust the straps Marsha." I replied. "Can you give me a hand please?" I added.

I was standing with my back to the curtain as Marsha slid it to one side. "Wow, great ass Genevieve." She said.

I grinned at her in the mirror and said, "Thanks, but these straps are giving me such a time."

"First darling your thong goes on the outside, that way if you have to use the ladies room you don't have to drop the garter and stockings." She offered.

I blushed thinking she wanted me to remove my thong, but she added, "I doubt you'll have to pee while you're trying it on so we'll just let the thong under for now.

Marsha helped me adjust the straps and smoothed the silk hose over my thighs. Her fingers were very soft and warm against the naked skin above the hose.

"I think a black lace thong would look better don't you?" Marsha asked.

"Yes, I do." I agreed.

I turned around and took a look at my reflection. "Wow." I said. The thin straps extending down from the back toward the top of the hose framed my ass cheeks perfectly.

"You can add this to my list of gotta have Marsha." I said.

She smiled and said, "What till you see the effect it has on your man."

"Don't you mean men?" I responded.

Marsha took a step back surveying my legs. "Very sexy indeed." She said.

"Now slip the skirt back on and let's see what else we can find to go with it." Marsha suggested.

I dressed again, feeling sexier by the moment. Returning to the sales floor I got a good look in the full length mirror at just how sexy I looked. The skirt fit my hips beautifully, and I loved the way the seamed hose seemed to extend the pin strips down to my ankles.

Marsha looked me over and said, "You know Genevieve with your long hair, and slim figure everything you wear should flow vertically. It really makes you look taller and very sexy."

"Now let's see. I think a black blouse, and perhaps a dark red or maroon one would also look incredible with this suit. She said.

"Oh yes I agreed, and I love black and red too." I replied.

"Let me show you something." Marsha said.

She slid a chair over in front of the mirror. "Sit down and cross your legs darling. It's always best to check how much is revealed when you cross your legs before you decide if you're going to buy something.

As I crossed my legs just a hint of creamy white flesh was exposed on the bottom of my thigh. The garter strap and clasp on the outside of my thigh was clearly visible.

Marsha smiled, leaned down and whispered, "Perfect Genevieve, that'll make any cock hard for sure."

Marsha and I spent the new two hours trying on different dresses, skirts blouses sweaters and even a few pair of slacks. I also bought another two garters, one in black satin and one in red lace along with four or five pair of fashion hose. I spent over five hundred dollars, but had the beginnings of a very sexy wardrobe.

As I changed back into my brown slacks Marsha came to the dressing booth and slid the curtain aside. She said, "Genevieve, can I ask you a serious question?"

"Sure Marsha." I said feeling like we'd become friends during the last three hours.

"I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but I was wondering if you've ever been with another woman?" She said blushing visibly.

"No Marsha I haven't, but I have fantasized about that." I admitted.

"What about a ménage à trois?" She asked.

I must have blushed noticeably because Marsha instantly said, "I'm sorry Genevieve I shouldn't have brought it up."

"It's ok Marsha. I fantasized about that also. And lately I've been trying to bring my fantasies to reality." I said.

She went on to tell me, "Well Genevieve my lover and I have been searching for a woman to join us in our bedroom and to be very honest I find you extremely attractive and I'm certain Peter would also."

I thought for a moment, Marsha was a beautiful woman and very sensual. "Tell you what Marsha, let me give you my number and you talk to Peter about me and give me a call. Perhaps we could go somewhere for a drink and see where it leads." I suggested.

"That would be great Genevieve." Marsha said smiling broadly. "Peter is an excellent lover darlin, you wouldn't be disappointed."

A twinge of excitement built in my chest thinking about being the trois in a ménage a trois.

As Marsha rang up my purchases I wrote my cell number on a slip of paper she'd given me. I left carrying four bags of items and a feeling of anticipation of when I'd meet Marsha and Peter for drinks.

I stopped in a ladies shoe store on the way to the mall exit and impulsed on a pair of sexy black stiletto heels with open toes and a tiny leather strap around the ankle.

It was almost 9 by the time I made it to my flat. I had several messages on my machine. Pressing the pay button as I leaned down to place my shopping bags on the sofa I listened to the first message.

"Gen, its Dick. I just wanted to call you and let you know that this afternoon was absolutely incredible. Call me when you get the message baby."

"Genevieve, this is Bill Franklin. I saw you walking across the common today at school. I had to call and tell you that I really like the new look. Call me sometime please."

Gen, it's your mother. You haven't called me to tell me all about your weekend in Manhattan. Hope your okay sweetie."

I was feeling a little tired and decided not to return any of the calls.

Carrying my purchases into my bedroom, I carefully hung my new garments in one end of my closet, and cleared some space in my underwear drawer for the sexy lingerie. I took a quick shower, brushed my hair out and prepared myself for a good night sleep. In my mind I reviewed the experiences of the day. What a difference a small change in looks and a huge change in attitude had made. Men were noticing me now, coming on to me, and I loved it. I wondered why I'd waited so long to make the transformation. Why I'd wasted the years being plain Jane Genevieve.

To be continued....