Transforming Genevieve Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marsha broke her kiss with me and slowly moved her lips along my jaw just as she had Peters, barely touching my skin and sending chills down my spine. Her lips couldn't have gotten any closer to my ear with out touching it when she whispered, "Gen I got us a room baby." Her mouth moved away and she straightened up and sat back down on her chair.

I glanced at Peter who was grinning from ear to ear, and then back at Marsha. My insatiable craving for new sexual experiences took control and I couldn't wait to fulfill Peter's desire to have us both suck his cock, and taste the warm folds of his mistress' pussy.

"Its a good thing you did Marsha, I don't think the management would want us having our ménage à trios' here in the lounge." I said.

Peter, who was still grinning from ear to ear, was apparently becoming anxious to have his cock sucked by Marsha and I said, "Well ladies, why don't we get a couple drinks and take them to the room with us?"

"Yes lets do that." I agreed.

We all stood in unison and Peter followed Marsha and I toward the bar. I'm certain he was enjoying the view of two pair of shapely legs covered in seamed silk. Not to mention two sexy asses swaying seductively as he followed. Reaching the bar Marsha and I let enough room for Peter to slide between us and he gave each one of those sexy asses a gentle squeeze as he did.

Peter ordered a round of drinks and after Marsha showed the bartender the key card he agreed we could take them with us.

As we exited the elevator and started walking down the hall toward our room I got this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was about to lock myself inside a hotel room with two people I hardly knew. I wondered if I might have made a huge mistake. My mind was telling me not to do this, but my craving for any new and exciting sexual experience drove me onward. I wanted to experience the feel of a female lover, I wanted to share her lovers' cock. I wanted to taste her juices on his throbbing manhood.

I watched Marsha slid the key card through the lock, the tiny green light illuminating next to the door handle and the door swung open. I followed Marsha through the door and Peter followed me. The door clicked shut and I heard Peter turn the dead bolt. If I had made a huge mistake I'd have to deal with it now, there was no turning back. I decided to relax and not worry about it.

The room was spacious, a single king size bed centered where two doubles would normally be placed. Nightstands with small lamps were on either side of the headboard. At the foot of the bed there was a low dresser with a mirror mounted on the wall, and to the right a television. Over next to the wide picture window there was a small round table and two chairs. It was a typical budget hotel room, the bed being the only out of normal item.

Marsha walked to the small table and placed her drink there. Peter placed his next to the bed on the nightstand to the left. I took a nice size gulp from mine before placing it next to Marsha's.

Peter had already kicked off his shoes and reclined on one side of the bed propping his head up against the headboard.

"So do either of you have any idea how we start this little ménage à trios'?" He asked.

Marsha suggested, "Baby, why don't you tell Gen and I what you'd like us to do, then when ever you want you can just join in."

"I like that idea." I said.

With a huge smiled on his face Peter said, "I like that idea too."

"Why don't you girls start with some sexy kissing?" Peter said.

Marsha moved toward me very slowly. We embraced at the foot of the bed. Her hands came to rest on my waist and mine on hers. I tilted my head and moved my lips close to hers. We were both tentative about this first bi-sexual encounter. She parted her shining lips and touched mine. Her lips were softer then any man's. Her tongue pressed between my lips and I parted them to accept her tongue. I was the first to move my hands sliding them up along her sides to her shoulders. Our mouths slowly became accustomed to a woman's touch. Marsha's kisses were passionate but so very tender. Her hands moved up and touched my breasts. A tingle swirled outward from my nipples as they hardened instantly under her soft touch.

As we stood there in front of her lover kissing I glanced at him. The more intense our kisses became the more lustful his gaze became.

"Genevieve, come lay beside me and we'll watch Marsha do a strip tease for us." Peter said.

Marsha moaned hearing Peter's request. She kissed me deeply on the mouth and then broke our kiss. Whispering in my ear she said, "Massage his cock while I strip for you and Peter."

I moved along side the bed and snuggled into Peter's side resting my head on his shoulder. My short dress slid up past the tops of my stockings exposing creamy white flesh to his gaze. His arm came around me and slowly started sliding up and down my back and through my long hair.

Marsha took a very seductive pose spreading her feet as wide as her skirt would allow at the foot of the bed, her hands sliding up and down her shapely thighs and skin-tight skirt. She leaned forward letting her lover and I gaze between her succulent tits. She slowly shook her shoulders causing her tits to sway and jiggle playfully. Smiling widely Marsha slowly pulled her sweater up and over her head. The red lace bra she wore holding her large double D tits firmly in place. As she straightened up she lowered her head and licked at the exposed flesh above her bra. The deep succulent cleavage begged to be fucked.

I slowly slid my hand onto Peter's thigh and let it creep up toward his growing erection. He moaned as my fingernails scratched as his muscles through his slacks.

Our eyes were fixed on the sexy woman performing an incredible strip tease. Her hands touching every inch of exposed flesh, her tongue licking at those spots she could easily reach.

My fingers slowly found Peter's cock. I began sliding my open palm along the length of his erect manhood. He groaned as my hand slid across the head. His hand increased the pressure of the back massage he was giving me.

Marsha turned to face away from us and slid her hands over her ass. I looked up into Peter's eyes. His lustful gaze was becoming more and more intense as the seconds passed. I moved my lips to his and kissed him. Open lips darting tongues our mouths crushed together in a passionate kiss. Breaking our kiss and returning my attention to the sexy blonde stripper before us I noticed Marsha had been watching me kiss her lover in the mirror. She had a huge smile on her lips, letting me know she enjoyed watching me kiss him.

I let my fingers begin moving more intensely over his erection. His moans of pleasure becoming deeper with each stroke I made down his cock.

Marsha whispered, "Unzip him baby."

As my delicate fingers pulled the zipper of his slacks open, Marsha pulled the zipper of her pencil skirt down. My hand disappeared into the opening of his slacks as Marsha began peeling that skintight skirt from her hips. An inch or two down and she'd exposed the matching red lace garter she wore. She moved her hips seductively side to side as the skirt dropped lower and lower on her hips. I pressed my hand through the front opening of Peter's jockey shorts to grasp his now throbbing cock. The veins pressed into my flesh.

"Oh fuck!" Peter exclaimed as my soft fingers circled the girth of his shaft. "Oh fuck!" he repeated as gravity and the sexual swaying of his lover's hips caused her skirt to finally fall around her ankles.

Marsha wore a red lace thong that matched the other red lace undergarments. Her silky white ass framed by two thin red straps that held her black stockings in place.

"God damn!" Peter exclaimed as she slowly bent at the waist and slid beautiful red tipped fingernails across the pure white skin of her ass.

Her hands moved to the thin strips of red lace over her hips and she slowly pulled her thong from between her ass cheeks and to one side exposing the glistening vulva of her pussy from behind.

Peter groaned a deep throaty groan as I slid his throbbing cock out of his slacks, the head popping into view of my lustful eyes. I studied him intensely as I moved one finger along the shaft following a pulsating artery. The head of his cock was a deep blood engorged purple color. The shaft was covered with a web of arteries. I slowly began stroking its length as he and I keep our eyes fixed on the sexy woman stripping before us.

Marsha turned to again face Peter and me her hands coming to rest on her sexy flaring hips. She grasped the thin straps of red lace and pulled them higher on her hips causing the tri-angle covering her pussy to stretch and dig into the slit it was intended to cover. She smiled as she released the straps letting the snap against her hips.

Marsha's movements were very sensual, her hands and fingers constantly moving touch, caressing her body. Her eyes sparkled and her lips shimmered as she continued her erotic strip tease.

"She's so sexy." I said to Peter.

His instant reply was, "Yes I know. But having you here with us is turning her on so much."

Marsha nodded her agreement and slowly reached around her back to unclasp her bra. As the clasp opened she moved her hands around to cup the full soft orbs of her tits holding the lacy material against her tits. She slowly slid one shoulder strap down her sexy arm while holding the cups against her full tits with the other. Changing hands across her chest she removed the other arm from its confining strap and then crossed her arms in front holding the fabric on her tits. The back and shoulder straps hung loosely at her sides while she massaged her firm tits and teased Peter and I by not exposing their fullness completely.

"Baby, Gen has your cock so nice and hard, I'll bet you'd love to fuck my big tits wouldn't you?" Marsha asked her lover.

"You know I would baby!" Peter replied.

Marsha slowly slid her hands from her tits and the lacy cups hung loosely on the full mounds of her tits. She smiled and gave her shoulders a tiny shake causing the bra to slide off and fall to the floor. Marsha's tits are very full and firm. I wondered if perhaps she had implant surgery. Her succulent tits now fully exposed sagged very little considering their full double D size. The nipples were rock hard and stuck out from the middle of rather large areola. I couldn't wait to have one between my lips. Marsha stood at the bottom of the bed naked except for the sexy lace garter and thong and the silk stockings and stiletto heels. She cupped her big tits and played with the nipples between thumbs and index fingers, teasing the two of us with her sexuality.

Peter finally spoke, "Crawl up here and let me put this hard cock between those big tits lover."

As Marsha slowly mounted the bed from the bottom and crawled between her lover's legs her tits swayed from side to side. Her eyes were fixed on the goal of his rock hard throbbing cock. As she neared the confluence of his muscular legs her nipples slid across the flesh of his thighs. She moved one hand between his thigh and mine, and the other on the outside of his other leg. Peter slid his hands to the outside of his lovers tits and pressed them together as I pushed his cock between her soft orbs and slid my hand down to cup Peter's balls.

He instantly thrust up off the bed to begin slowly fucking her tits. The head popped out from the soft succulent cleavage and he moaned in delight as Marsha lowered her lips to kiss it as it appeared.

As I lay there beside Peter watching his lover hump his rock hard cock with her tits I imagined me doing the same thing. I couldn't wait to feel his cock sliding between my tits, rubbing the head against my nipples. Feeling his hot cock throbbing in the soft fleshy cleavage of my own breasts.

Marsha looked over at me and smiled as she slowly tit fucked him.

"I want to do my strip tease for you to now." I said.

Marsha replied, "Oh yeah baby, Peter is dying to see your hot little body and so am I."

She released his cock from her soft orbs and slid to the other side of him.

Peter smiled having to sexy bitches as bookends and slid one hand to each of our chests. Squeezing Marsha's big tit and sliding his hand over my smaller fabric covered tit.

He looked at me and said, "I can hardly wait to see your hot body naked Genevieve."

I slid off the bed and stood at the bottom facing them.

"Make this slow and sexy baby." Peter said.

I smiled and slowly turned to face away from them. From where I was standing I could see them both clearly reflecting in the mirror in front of me. Reaching around I spread my fingers over my ass moving my hands in tiny circles over the slinky fabric of my dress. As I massaged my ass this way I began gathering the material in my hands and slowly lifted the hem line of my dress exposing the tops of my stockings, the straps of my lace garter and the milky white flesh of my upper thighs.

Peter said, "Sweet."

Marsha giggled and said, "He likes that Gen."

Watching their faces in the mirror I bent slightly at the hips and continued lifting my dress to expose my ass. I shifted my weight from one leg to the other making my ass wiggle seductively at them both. I jerked my head back causing my hair to fly over my head and cascade down my back to cover part of my soft ass cheeks.

Marsha said, "Damn that looks so sexy."

I straightened up and reached for the tiny zipper tap holding the dress tight to my neck. Sliding it slowly down I turned to face my new lovers again.

Marsha's hand moved to begin stroking Peter's hard cock and he moaned his approval as he kept his eyes fixed on me.

There was no easy way to remove my dress. I could reach down and lift it up over my head turning it inside out as I removed it, or slip my arms out of it and let is shimmy down my body as I moved seductively for them. I opted for the former. Reaching down to the hemline I slowly lifted the dress up peeling it over my hips. As I lifted it further I bent at the waist and pulled it up over my head. It turned inside out and fell off my arms. My long hair cascaded around my face as the dress released it from inside. Tossing the dress aside like some kind of rag instead of the expensive garment it really was. I used two fingers to gather my hair and flip it behind me.

"WOW, what an incredible body." Peter exclaimed. "I can't wait to fuck you Genevieve."

This strip tease was taking to long, I wanted his throbbing cock in my mouth, I wanted Marsha to guide it to my soft red lips and watch as I stuffed him down my throat. I wanted to watch her suck him, while I licked the pulsating shaft.

I reached between the cups of my lace bra and undid the clasp, letting them fall away instantly. My hard nipples stood fully erect. I let the bra slide off my body and reached down to pull the thin lace straps of my thong higher on my hips.

"Enough of this teasing, I want that cock NOW." I said.

Peter was still sitting with his back against the headboard and Marsha was cuddled into his side slowly stroking his throbbing cock. I crawled up along side Peter as Marsha slid down to position herself across his hips from me. My soft fingers joined hers stroking the bottom of his shaft as she stroked the head.

"Oh yeah ladies, I'm loving this." Peter whispered.

Marsha and I moved our mouths toward his glorious cock in unison, kissing each other open mouthed above the head. Moving down we each licked at the head, circling the silky corona and kissing each other anytime our tongues met. Our mouths worked down the shaft reaching the base. Marsha was first to suck one incredible ball between her lips and I happily sucked the other inside my wet mouth. The flesh of his scrotum stretched between our lips.

His testicle slipped from my oral grasp and I licked around his scrotum and up the length of his rock hard shaft, sucking one of Marsha's fingers between my lips as I pleasured him toward the head.

Marsha tilted Peter's cock toward me offering the pulsating head to my oral pleasures. It slipped between my lips and I circled the head with my tongue as I took more of him inside my wet oral cavity. Marsha stroked her hand down stretching the flesh of his shaft taut as my hot wet mouth descended over his manhood.

"Yeah baby, take it deep." Peter exclaimed.

I stopped short of letting his cock head press into my throat and began slowly bobbing up and down on his member. Marsha licked at the shaft as I moved up and pulled back to watch my ruby red lips slide along the throbbing cock as I descended again.

"Suck it Gen." Marsha whispered encouraging me to continue my oral assault on his throbbing cock.

As I fucked him with my hot mouth I let his head begin pressing against the back of my throat. But I didn't push his bulging head through the narrow opening. His cock glistened with our salvia. Marsha stroked the shaft each time my mouth moved up.

"I wanna turn baby." Marsha finally asked.

Her lips followed my own up his shaft and I released him from my mouth letting a string of salvia pull from the tip back to my lips. Marsha's tongue broke the string of spit as she moved her hot mouth over the head.

"Yeah baby, show her how to take all of it." Peter exclaimed as his wet cock head slipped between her moist lips.

Marsha was clearly well trained in the art of deep throating cock because she descended over him slowly until the bulge of his head was buried within her hot throat.

"Oh fuck!" Peter exclaimed as her nose nestled into his pubic hair.

I could see her throat muscles flex as she swallowed tightening the soft flesh of her throat around his twitching cock. She moved her head up so that an inch or two of shaft again appeared from between her lips and then pressed down again deep throating him completely once again.

"Wow that looks fucking incredible!" I said.

"It feels even better." Peter exclaimed.

I leaned in and began licking at his balls as Marsha continued her cock sucking. Peter's hands moved to our heads guiding them as we continued our oral pleasures on his beautiful throbbing cock.

"Let me try." I asked.

Marsha withdrew his cock from her mouth with a slurping sound and again tilted it toward my eager lips. I took him in my mouth and slowly descended once again over its length, but this time I pressed his cock through the narrow opening of my throat.

"Oh yeah baby take it all!" Peter howled as I swallowed his throbbing manhood.

Marsha encouraged me on saying, "That's it Gen, he loves having his cock deep throated."

That feeling I craved so much excited me to throat fuck him feverishly. I stretched my lips over the base of his shaft and sucked hard pulling the entire length inside my hot wet oral cavity. My throat muscles relaxed and his cock head slipped easily down my throat burying him completely in the soft flesh.

He moaned deeply as my throat slid along the shaft. Time seemed to stop as I concentrated my entire being on giving Marsha's lover more oral pleasure than he could stand. I wanted him to beg me to stop. I wanted him to tell us that I was as good a cocksucker as Marsha. I wanted her to be jealous of my oral talents.

Peter was the first to give in to our lust for other sexual pleasures he'd told me he wanted.

He said, "Let me fuck your hot pussy Genevieve while you eat Marsha."

It was like a Chinese fire drill, all three of us repositioning our selves to pleasure each other. Marsha lay flat on her back, I quickly moved between her legs and removed her thong to expose the cutest triangle of blonde pubic hair just above the luscious folds of flesh along the sides of her pussy. Her long red tipped fingers slid down and spread the lips apart revealing the pink moist flesh her pussy lips hid. Her hard clit popped out almost begging to be licked and sucked.