Transforming Genevieve Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the thought that he could become aroused just looking at my body.

"You must like what you see baby." I said.

"I love what I see!" He replied.

"Are you going to make love to me Bill?" I asked.

"No Gen WE are going to make love together." Bill said accentuating the word we.

He put the wine and glasses on the nightstand to his left, and slowly started unbuttoning his shirt. The thick covering of chest hair I had loved running my fingers through when we made love before came into view.

As he slipped his shirt off and tossed it aside I said, "Let me do your slacks please baby."

Bill nodded yes as I slid across the bed and stood before him. His hands came to rest on my hips, and we stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before he leaned forward and kissed me softly on the mouth. Our lips parted in unison and the tip of our tongues teased each other before the passion of the moment engulfed us and our kiss grew in intensity. His tongue explored my mouth. I used mine to lick around the edge of his moistening his lips with my salvia.

Bills hands slowly slid up my sides until he softly cupped my face between soft palms. Using two fingers he slid my hair behind my shoulders and as it fell behind his hands followed it to slip down my back to my waist once again.

"God Gen you're so damn beautiful." Bill whispered.

Before I could respond his mouth again covered mine. He pulled my hips tightly against his and I began grinding my pelvic mound against his hard cock. Bill moaned deeply as the pressure of my body against his cock increased. I kept my hips pressed hard against him as he slowly slid his hands up my back and gathered handfuls of hair. Once he'd reached my shoulders he pulled my head back slightly. I leaned away from him but kept my hips tightly against his throbbing erection.

I used my fingernails to tease his torso as I slid them up into the thick mat of curly chest hair. He moaned again as my nails circled his nipples. Our eyes were in constant contact searching one another's deeply.

Neither of us spoke as Bill released my hair from his grasp and circled my shoulders with his strong hands to pull me tightly against him trapping my hands between us. My fingers slowly slid down to his waist and onto his belt buckle.

As I undid his belt and opened the button that held his slacks tightly around his waist Bill kissed me once again, his tongue diving deeply inside my oral cavity, exploring ever part of my mouth, sliding across and around my extended tongue.

I broke our kiss and moved my mouth to his neck, licking and kissing down and onto his shoulders. He moaned once again as my hands slid down the length of his bulging cock outside his slacks.

"Oh god Gen." He said as my lips moved down to kiss his nipples and slide through the thick mat of his chest hair. Slowly kissing my way down his torso toward my ultimate goal Bill let his hand come to rest on my soft shoulders.

My lips slid downward across his belly, pausing briefly to trace a wet circle around the rim of his belly button with the tip of my tongue. His abdomen muscles flexing uncontrollably as I teased his skin with my slippery tongue. As I slid my tongue straight down from his belly button I left a trail of salvia behind. Reaching the small vee of his open slacks I licked at the exposed skin just above the elastic waistband of his silk boxers.

"God Gen you're driving me insane." Bill whispered.

I looked up from my crouched position and whispered, "I'm just starting baby."

Bill smiled widely at me as I lowered my attention to his waist again and extended my tongue to lick again above his boxers. I slid my fingernails up each thigh until they reached the waistband of his slacks. Moving my hand in I grasped the tiny zipper pull and slowly slid it downward. My lips followed my fingers and I licked at his throbbing erection through the silk material of his boxers. It flexed noticeably as my lips traveled down the length of his rock hard shaft.

Once my fingers had pulled his zipper down completely I used my nails to lightly scratch up the length of his cock shaft to the tip. Bill was moaning and groaning at the slow sensual way I was undressing him. I was certain his mind was racing with the anticipation of having me finally expose his pulsating cock and take it inside my hot mouth for the first time.

I moved my hands again to the waist of his slacks but before I began sliding them down his legs I looked up into his eyes and I asked, "Do you want me to suck your cock Bill?"

"Oh god YES!" Bill instantly replied.

My fingers slowly peeled his slacks from his hips and down his muscular thighs finally coming to rest as two heaps of cloth around his ankles. I leaned forward and exhaled hot breath on his silk covered erection causing it to twitch and a sensual moan to escape his throat. I wanted to tease him into sexual insanity before giving in to his desire to have my soft lips and wet mouth surround his throbbing cock.

"Yes Gen, take your time. I love having my cock teased like this." He said.

Encouraged by his remark I began lightly scratching at the front of his thighs below his silk boxers and softly kissing at the head of his throbbing cock through the silk material. My twin index fingers slid under the silk material from the bottom of his boxers to finally reach his scrotum. I traced short lines with my nails on either side teasing his balls lightly. As I slid my fingernails down from his balls I placed my thumbs on the outside of the short pant legs and tugged slightly at the material. The boxers slid down until the waistband was bulging outward almost exposing the tip of his cock.

I looked up at him again as I slid my thumbs and index fingers around his thighs to pulled down on the material from behind.

"I love the feel of silk in my fingers Bill." I remarked as the waistband pulled taut around his ass. Bill didn't speak. His eyes wide with anticipation spoke for him. His lust filled eyes begging me to expose the rock hard cock pressing at the silk.

Slowly, almost painfully slowly I slid my thumbs and index fingers around to the front of his thighs. Grabbing the silk material tightly between my digits I smiled at him and pulled down on the boxers exposing the head of his cock. I stopped once the waistband slid over the swollen corona of his cock head and released the silk from my grasp.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm... now that looks so inviting." I said. His manhood held firmly against his pelvic mound by the tight waistband of his boxers.

I leaned forward and let my knees finally touch the soft carpet of my bedroom. My hands circled his hips and slid across the naked flesh of his ass. I slowly pulled him forward and extended the tip of my tongue to touch the tiny spot where his circumcised foreskin had been removed at birth.

Bill moaned deeply as the warmth of my tongue transferred to his throbbing cock.

"Owwwwww, that feels incredible." Bill whispered as my tongue teased the corona of his beautiful cock.

Leaning away from his hips I looked up into his eyes once again. He brought a smile to my lips when he said, "Gen you're such a sexy little cock tease! I love it!"

My pussy had become dripping wet as my teasing not only aroused Bill, but also was having the same effect on me. In fact my mouth watered intensely in anticipation of the first time I'd lower its wet heat over his pulsating cock.

I returned my thumbs and index fingers to the bottom hem of his boxer shorts and began slowly pulling them down his thighs. Each incredible inch down exposed another beautiful inch of his cock. As the waistband reached the base of his cock it sprang forth away from his pelvic mound and toward my waiting lips. As my hands slid his silk boxers down his thighs I leaned forward again and extended my tongue between parted lips to let his cock's head land on the wet surface of my tongue. I didn't close my lips around him, instead I just kept my lips wide open and exhaled hot breath over his beautiful cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." he moaned as my breath blew across its length. My fingers completed their task and his silk boxers joined his slacks around his ankles. As I moved my hands back up from his legs I grabbed the bottom of my skimpy pink tank top and slowly turned it inside out as it rose over my head and was quickly tossed aside. My long black tresses cascaded down over my shoulders covering my soft tits and completely erect nipples.

"Oh my god!" Bill exclaimed as he looked down and gazed at my hard nipples piercing through the strands of long black hair. His hands moved to caress my nipples capturing them with his palms and rubbing them with my hair.

"Ohhhhhh baby that feels so fucking good." I said as my nipples reacted to his soft caress with my own long strands of hair.

I slowly slid one hand up his thigh toward his throbbing cock while I gathered a full handful of hair in the other. Stroking my free hand up the length of his shaft I held the head gently between my fingertips while I carefully wrapped the shaft with my hair. Once he was completely encircled with my long silky hair I began slowly stroking his cock with my hands massaging its length with my hair.

"Oh god Gen, I've died and gone to heaven." Bill whispered as my hand moved skillfully up and down his swollen cock shaft.

I stroked up pulling long silky strands of hair over his corona, and back across the sensitive swollen gland as I moved my hand back down again. My free hand had cupped his balls and I gently rolled them around in the palm.

Bill moaned over and over as my skillful hands stroked him toward the height of ecstasy. I looked up into my lovers face. His eyes were closed, his mouth partially open and his breathing coming in short sensual gasps as I pleasured him with my hair and hands.

"I love how that feels Gen! I love the sensation of your hair touching my cock." Bill whispered. "Keep you eyes closed now baby. Tell me if you love this feeling." I said.

Releasing him from my soft grasp I unwrapped his cock and reached behind my head to pull ever last silky strand of hair in front of my shoulders. I kept my eyes on his face making sure his eyes remained closed as I repositioned my body in front of him. Pulling my hair in to the center of my chest I gathered it in the succulent cleavage between my tits. I leaned forward nestling his cock between my tits as I pressed them together engulfing him in the fleshy orbs and surrounding his hard cock once again with my long silky hair. I slowly began tit fucking his cock letting him slide through my cleavage and hair.

His eyes opened and I tilted my head back to give him the best possible view of his cock as it slid through my nest of tit flesh and silky hair.

"So fuckin sexy Gen!" He said.

His comment brought a smile to my lips, which I quickly moistened with my wet tongue. I continued titty fucking him for several minutes. He slowly started thrusting slightly between the soft fleshy orbs as the ecstasy he was feeling intensified.

"Tell me when you want my mouth baby?" I said.

"God Gen, I want your mouth so badly, but the incredible feeling of your hair and tits is driving me insane." Bill said.

"You can have my mouth and throat anytime you want baby." I said.

"I can hardly wait." He replied smiling widely as he again thrust up between my tits.

I looked down at the sexy image of his cock sliding between my tits engulfed in my long black hair, and tilted my chin down so I could lick at the tip when it appeared from between my cleavage. A tiny droplet of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his cock and I quickly licked it from him.

"You could make me cum just like this Gen." Bill offered.

I looked up and wet my lips again with my tongue before I said, "When you're ready baby this is where I want you to cum." Running a fingertip around my lips to show him where I wanted his hot cum.

Bill couldn't wait any longer. He slipped his cock from between my tits and using his thumbs he lifted my hair over my shoulders and behind my back.

"Take it in your mouth Gen." he said almost pleadingly.

I raised my hand above the tip and closed my fingers into a fist as I stroked down over the pulsating head. As his cock head appeared from between my thumb and index finger I moved my open mouth to capture his cock between my lips.

Bill groaned loudly as the wet warmth of my mouth engulfed him. As my hand slid down the shaft my mouth followed. The corona slipped between my wet lips and I caressed the swollen gland with my tongue eliciting yet another deep throaty groan from him.

Inch by beautiful inch his cock appeared from my tight fist and inch by glorious inch it disappeared into my hot wet mouth.

I love sucking his cock slowly. I love the way it throbs and twitches as I take him deeper inside my oral fuck tunnel. Bill loves it also and he showed me by resting his hand gentle on my head and pressing ever so softly down encouraging me onward.

I paused my descent over his throbbing manhood when the tip came in contact with the back of my throat.

"Oh fuck YES!" He said as he realized I wasn't going to stop my descent until he was buried deep in my fleshy throat.

He moaned deeply as I relaxed my throat muscles and pressed the bulging head of his incredible cock through the narrow opening. Once the corona slipped through I released my handhold on his cock and slid my hands around to squeeze his ass cheeks gently.

Bill stood perfectly still the only movement was the clenching of his cheek muscles against my hands. I slowly spread my fingers wide over those clenched muscles and drew him toward my mouth pressing his throbbing cock deeper into my wet oral cock sheave. I didn't stop pressing him forward until my nose was nuzzled into his curly patch of pubic hair.

Once I had him completely buried inside I moaned deeply acknowledging the ecstasy he was giving me with his incredible erection. I held him deep in my throat for the longest time using my hot wet tongue to massage the underside of his shaft, and occasionally slipping my tongue over my wet lower lip to lick at his scrotum.

"Fuckin a Gen, what an incredible cock sucker you are." He proclaimed.

My eyes smiled at his comment and I would have loved to just hold him there massaging the head with my throat muscles and the shaft with my lips and tongue, but the need for life giving oxygen forced me to withdraw enough to allow a deep breath to be sucked in around his swollen cock. As that oxygen flowed around his cock he moaned deeply before he pressed his throbbing cock deep in my throat again.

I slowly withdrew him from my throat and licked along the bottom of the shaft until I reached the tip. I pressed the tip of my tongue into the tiny slit and then circled his cock head with my tongue massaging his pulsating corona with the flat width of my soft wet tongue.

Letting his cock slip from my mouth I turned my face up toward him and said, "I love sucking your cock Bill. I love the way it feels in my mouth. I love the taste of it. I love the way you react to having it buried in my throat. I could suck your incredible cock for hour's baby."

"Gen you are incredible." He replied.

I took him in my hot mouth again and sucked hard on the head. I used my tongue to dance along the shaft feeling the pulsating arteries slide across my tongue. His cock swelled even larger and grew even harder the more I pleasured him with my mouth. I wasn't sucking him to make him cum, I was sucking him to give him the feeling of complete oral ecstasy.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity Bill withdrew his cock and pulled it up away from my mouth. I looked up into his eyes as he said, "Your turn Gen. I want to give you the same kind of pleasure you've just given me.

His strong arms lifted me to a standing position and our mouths instantly crushed together. Now our tongues could dance passionately over one another. Our lips could engulf each other's tongues. Our hands free to roam and caress every inch of quivering flesh.

As he kissed me deeper then ever before Bill slowly turned me around and lowered me to the bed. My legs draped over the edge. His skillful fingers made short work of my black lace thong and I spread my thighs open to him as soon as the fabric fell off my feet to the floor in front of him.

Completely naked and spread wide open to his oral advance I slid my hands down over my tits caressing my erect nipples and then across my stomach to my pussy. Bill was already kneeling between my thighs and was concentrating on kissing and licking my inner thighs. His eyes were wide open and he smiled as I slid my index fingers along the outside of my pussy and spread the lips apart exposing the hot wet flesh between them. I pressed deeper and my throbbing clit slid from the fleshy sheave that had kept it hidden from his view.

His smile widened before he said, "What a beautiful pussy. It looks like a perfect rose bud Gen." Breathing deeply through his nostrils he added, "And it smells just as sweet."

I dipped my middle finger between the lips and coated it with the wetness inside. Slipping my finger out I moved it to his lips. Bill sucked my finger into his mouth and licked the juices from my digit.

"It tastes even better baby." Bill said as my finger popped from his lips. Bill's hands were sliding along my thighs as I pulled my knees up and slid my hands along my thighs to my knees. I pushed my knees apart further spreading my entire pubic area wide open giving him total access to every part of me.

I could feel my pussy lips open and in an instant his hot breath was being exhaled into the gapping hole of my pussy.

"God Bill, please don't make me wait any longer!" I begged, wanting his mouth to touch me.

I moaned deeply as my wait ended and his lips sucked at the swollen bulb of my pulsating clit first, sucking it between his lips and flicking the tip of his tongue at it. A shiver of ecstasy spiraled up my spine.

"Yes oh god yes baby, eat me." I said.

His lips released my clit and he slowly slid his tongue into my pussy. Bill's oral technique is slow and deliberate. He sank his tongue as deep as possible inside my steaming pussy and then moved it up reaching for my g-spot with the tip. He licked along the top of my fuck tunnel until he'd reached the opening and then ran his tongue up over my clit again.

"YES, YES, YES!" I screamed as he repeated that same deep plunge inside and the long sensual lick up over my clit over and over again. Each time his tongue slid across my clit another shiver of pure ecstasy spiraled up my spine.

Just as my cock sucking had driven him close to sexual insanity a few moments earlier, he was now using his soft lips and tongue to drive me totally insane. The beautiful tingling of an approaching orgasm started deep within my loins.

One hand slid along my thigh slowly approaching my dripping pussy. Two fingers slid inside and he pressed his thumb softly against my sphincter massaging it with a slow circular motion.

I gasped for air and groaned deeply as his fingers began working in and out of my dripping wet pussy while his lips sucked at my throbbing clit.

I lifted my head to look down over my body at him. Bill was completely immersed in the oral pleasures he was giving me.

"God Bill I love the way you eat me!" I whispered

Bill responded by circling my clit several times with the tip of his tongue then lifted his mouth from my pussy.

"I love the way you respond Gen. I love the way your clit swells when I suck it. I love the taste of you, the smell of you." He whispered back to me.

"Tell me when you want me to stop baby, tell me when you want me to slip my hard cock inside and fuck your hot pussy Gen." He said.