Transforming Genevieve Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it was baby, the most incredible sex of my life." I replied.

"So what else has happened in the last few weeks?" Bill asked.

"Well Bill, my cravings began to control my actions. I craved more and more sexual experiences." I said as Bill listened intently to me.

I continued, "I seduced a student baby, I had a three some with another woman and her lover...."

"That's really no big deal Genevieve." Bill replied.

"Maybe not but I allowed some very kinky sex too baby." I went on.

"Like what?" He said inquisitively.

"The student I seduced Bill, he's one of my students. He had asked me for some help with a writing assignment and instead of giving him that help I exposed my body to him and tricked him into exposing himself to me. I tricked him into masturbating so I could satisfy my lust for the taste of cum." I said, looking away from Bill trying to hide the guilt I felt about letting my sexual cravings intrude on my profession.

"Did you fuck him Gen?" Bill asked.

"No Bill, but not because I didn't want to fuck him. I didn't fuck him because the opportunity never presented its self." I said.

"And when I met another woman and her lover for a three some, I let him fuck my ass Bill. I admitted.

"Did you enjoy that?" Bill asked.

"Yes baby I enjoyed it and much more." I said.

"More?" Bill asked.

He gave us a golden shower." I confessed.

"Oh my god Gen you let him urinate on you?" Bill asked.

"Not only on me Bill, but I allowed him to piss in my mouth." I said.

"Oh my god." Bill said, "Did you really like that?" He asked.

I replied, "As he did it I was highly aroused, it excited me incredibly. But as soon as he finished I felt degraded and disgusted with myself for allowing it."

I was beginning to ramble with my explanation of my sexual activities but Bill seemed to want me to continue. In fact I got the impression that my explanation was having the effect of turning him on.

I continued, "I craved every possible kind of sex Bill. I wanted to experience being fucked by as many cocks as possible and in as many ways as possible. I wanted to taste the cum of as many men as possible baby. I wanted to experience the feeling of having every size cock stuffed down my throat, in my pussy and my ass."

"I do remember how turned on you got when I fucked your throat the night we made love Genevieve." He remarked.

Bill asked, "I guess that wasn't the first time you'd allowed a man to fuck you orally baby."

"No baby, one of the men I fucked while I was in New York showed me how to take a cock deep in my throat." I admitted.

"Damn and I thought I was fucking virgin territory." Bill said trying to make me feel more at ease with what I was telling him.

I had to tell him the whole story. I wanted him to have knowledge up front of all my recent sexual escapades. I wanted all my sexual skeletons out in the open so he could make up his mind if he still wanted to dream about me, or cast me off like the slut I'd allowed myself to become.

"Bill...." I said, pausing. "There's more baby." I added.

Bill looked deep into my eyes, the tears had subsided somewhat, but the fear of bearing myself completely still showed in my now blood shot eyes.

"More?" Bill said, his expression showing that he wondered when I'd get to the end of my lustful tale.

I again swallowed hard before I began, "A couple nights ago I went to the East Street Café. It was close to closing time and I let the bartender lock us inside after he closed. I let him bend me over a bar stool and fuck me right there in the bar room Bill."

"Okay." Bill said expecting more to this story.

"He used me Bill, brutally fucked me fast and hard. Had I not wanted to be used that way his assault on me would have been more like being raped." I explained.

"Genevieve, I'm sure you're not the first woman who has fantasized about being taken hard and fast like that. I'm sure a lot of women have fantasies about being raped." He said.

"Perhaps so Bill, but after I let him take me that way I challenged him to gather as many men as he could to used me in the exact same way." I admitted.

"He took me to his apartment and had six of his buddies come over to gang bang me." I said.

"I let them all have me in anyway they wanted. I let them stuff me with cock in every hole at once Bill." I admitted.

"And one by one they did exactly that baby. One by one I begged them to cum on my face." I said, looking away from Bill's eyes as I admitted to giving in to my craving for a complete cum bath.

Bill moved his hand to my chin and lifted my face so he could look me right in the eyes before he asked, "Did you enjoy being showered with their cum Genevieve?"

My eyes blurred once again with tears as I looked at Bill.

"I reveled in it baby." I admitted. "At the time I didn't think anything could be more erotic. As each cock coated me with cum I felt as if they were feeding my cravings, satisfying my addiction for the feel and taste of sperm."

As I made that admission to Bill the tears again cascaded down my cheeks. I finally admitted to someone other then myself that I had a sexual addiction and that my addiction had turned me into a cum slut.

I began sobbing uncontrollably and a flood of tears poured from my eyes.

Realizing that I'd just completely bared my self to him, Bill reached toward me. His arms gathered me up and he pulled me close to him. I melted into his arms, crying and sobbing over his shoulder.

He didn't speak a word. This incredible man just held me allowing me to shed my tears of guilt. His soft embrace comforting me as I emptied my soul of all the pent up feelings of guilt about my actions and how I'd allowed my self to come to the point of seeing my self as nothing more than a dirty cum slut.

I cried for what seemed an eternity, but Bill knew I needed to cry. He knew that I had to get the guilt out of my system before I could begin to have any chance of rebuilding my self-esteem.

His soft embrace slowly had the effect he wanted. I began to feel safe in his arms and slowly my tears subsided once again.

Finally I regained my composure enough to speak again.

"When you told me earlier that you had dreamt of me since the first night we made love Bill." I said.

"My guilt welled up inside baby. I suddenly realized that I had looked at our first night together as nothing more than a great fuck." I admitted.

"A great fuck in what, at the time I wanted to be just another great fuck in a series of great fucks." I added.

"Bill I'm so sorry for reducing what was the most passionate lovemaking I've ever experienced into just another great fuck." I said.

Bill looked deeply into my eyes searching for an answer to his next question before he asked it.

"Is that night still the most passionate lovemaking you've ever experienced Gen?" He asked.

"Without a doubt baby." I replied instantly. "Tonight I realized that. I'm so scared that because of my actions since that night you will see me as I really am."

"And that is?" Bill asked.

I hesitated for a moment asking myself if I should admit to this incredible man exactly how I see my self. I decided I needed to have him hear the words.

"Baby, I'm so scared that from now on you will see me as a filthy cum slut." I said.

"I don't see you that way Genevieve." Bill said. "In fact now that you've told me what has happened to you since the first night we made love I feel partly responsible for what has occurred in your life." He added.

"Baby how could you feel any...." I started to ask but his fingertip came to my lips stopping me in mid sentence.

"Genevieve think about this. If I had called you the next morning and told you how incredible I felt about being with you. If I had taken the time to express my feelings would you have gone on to, as you said earlier, the next great fuck?" Bill asked.

"Baby what you say does make sense, but the fact still remains that you didn't call me and I did go on to the next great fuck." I replied. "I love you for trying to diminish my actions by trying to take some of the blame. But I still have to live with what I've done, I still have to move on in my life. I just know that the path I took after we made love was all wrong." I said.

Bill leaned over and grabbed the wine bottle from the nightstand. Rather then filling the glass he just took a healthy swig right from the bottle.

"I'm wondering if the path you think you should follow includes having an affair with a married man Genevieve." He asked.

I pondered his question for a moment. Then taking the wine bottle from him I took a healthy gulp before I said, "As long as that married man is as sincere loving and sexy as you Bill, I see no reason why not."

"Think about what you're saying Genevieve." Bill said.

"Continuing our affair could be keeping you from finding that one sincere loving and sexy single man of your dreams." He added.

I smiled at him and said, "You know anyone who fits that description baby?"

"Not at the moment Gen, but he could be right around the bend for you babe." Bill said.

"Well Bill, until he shows up I'd like to continue seeing you. And if he never shows up I'll be happy being your discrete mistress." I replied.

Bill reached out and cupped my face in his soft palms. Looking me straight in the eyes he asked, "Are YOU sure baby?" Emphasizing the word you.

"I'm sure baby." I replied instantly.

I knew I may have been sealing my fate to be a married man's mistress, but I also knew that by doing so I would not longer have to seek out strange cocks to satisfy my craving for sexual gratification. I'd no longer have to put myself in the position of letting any man fuck me. I'd have my own special lover, who pleases me beyond belief. And since I'd just told him about all the sexual skeletons in my closet and all my kinky sexual fantasies our affair would never become mundane or boring. We'd have not only my fantasies to live out, but his also.

Bill wanted me to absolutely certain so he reinforced his question and my reply by saying. "You remember that I told you I could never leave Tess?"

"Yes baby I know you'll never leave her." I said. "And I'll never ask you to leave her Bill."

He continued pointing out the limitations of having a discreet affair with him, "You understand the problems of not being able to be together when we want, and the strain of waiting until we can may have on our relationship Gen?"

I smiled at him and offered, "I imagine the time we have to wait between meetings will do nothing more than build the anticipation leading up to the times we can be together. And as for the strain baby, maybe you and I can do a little internet shopping for some toys I could use to help with that strain."

Bill smiled at me thinking of all those possibilities.

"I never considered the internet baby. Many times I'm left alone in my office at home after Tess has gone off to bed. I'm certain we could have some very interesting conversations online during those times." He said.

"My goodness Bill, are you talking about cyber sex?" I asked.

"It's the next best thing to the real deal baby." Bill said. I've tried it and it is very exciting Gen."

"I like the idea Bill, but I'll still want the read deal as often as we can baby. No matter how good cyber sex maybe, I can't imagine it being any where near as satisfying as having your hard cock buried inside me." I remarked.

Bill smiled and said, "We do fit together very nicely Gen."

I was feeling a little better about myself, and where I was headed sexually. While not a perfect situation I knew Bill would be a satisfying lover, and I was fairly certain I'd be able to keep him happy since his wife was only fucking him once a month or so. Our conversation was having the effect of lifting the weight of weeks of sexual addiction from my shoulders. I could tell from how our conversation was going that Bill and I were going to be discreet sex partners for the foreseeable future, and that thought excited me.

"Tell me something babe." I said.

"What's that Gen." Bill replied.

Of all the things that I described to you tonight, is there any one thing that you would not want to try?" I asked.

Bill grinned devilishly at me before he responded, "Gen, I wouldn't want to share you with another man."

"Is that the only thing Bill?" I asked.

"I think so Gen." He replied.

"So a female male female threesome would be ok with you?" I asked thinking of Marsha and her sexy body.

"I wouldn't be opposed to that Gen. In fact I've fantasized about it. Bill replied.

"And what about anal sex baby." I asked with a sheepish grin on my face.

"If it's something you'd enjoy baby I would love to try it." He said.

I let my sheepish grin turn into a wide smile letting Bill know it would be something I'd enjoy.

Bill's smile widened, knowing that sometime in the future he have a chance to bury his cock in my ass.

Bill turned the tables on me as he asked, "I know you enjoyed our Master Slave role play last time Gen. What other kinds of role play interest you."

"Oh my, almost every one we could think of babe." I replied.

"Okay, but be more specific Gen. Tell me what roles interest you most?" He questioned me further.

"Well let's see, I'd love a teacher student role play, we could turn that one around both ways baby. And then there's housewife salesman, stranded motorist tow truck driver." I explained.

I intentionally left off the list my most fantasized role play scenario that of a whore and her trick wondering if he'd mention it.

"Aren't you forgetting one very hot role play scenario Genevieve?" Bill asked.

I knew what he was thinking about, but played like I couldn't think of any other scenarios.

"Gee Bill I'm sure there are others, which one are you thinking of?" I continued.

He gave in and said, "The high priced hooker and her john?"

Oh my, I believe I did forget that one Bill." I said grinning from ear to ear knowing he realized I saved the best for last.

"Gen, I believe when it comes to our little discreet affair I'll be tri-sexual." Bill said.

"Tri-sexual?" I asked.

"Yes baby, I'll be willing to try anything sexual with you Gen." He replied.

"Oh really." I said. "Including a golden shower?" I asked.

He paused for a moment before he responded, "If it's a turn on for you baby, even a golden shower."

I winked at him before I replied, "Well that would be a part of being tri-sexual now wouldn't it Bill."

"Yes I suppose it would." He said.

I glanced at my alarm clock on the nightstand to the right side of my bed. I was 10:55PM. Knowing Bill didn't really have to leave tonight, and hoping Tess wouldn't be arriving home until late Sunday I decided to see exactly how tri-sexual he was willing to be.

"Bill?" I said.

"Yes Gen." He replied.

"Can you stay the night baby?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" He instantly replied. "I didn't bring my weekend travel bag in from the car earlier Gen because I wasn't sure you'd want me to stay the night."

"When is Tess due home baby?" I asked.

"Her flight doesn't get in until 7:45 tomorrow night baby, we have all the time we want." He said.

"Fantastic Bill. I was hoping for that." I said.

Bill only smiled knowing full well that he and I were about to again begin enjoying the pleasures that I had interrupted with my admission of feeling so very guilty.

"I want to make all those dreams you had of me come true baby." I said.

His smile widened.

"Tell you what baby. Let me freshen up and then we can begin making memories we both will dream about." I said.

Bill nodded his absolute approval as I slid from the bed and slowly walked toward my bathroom. I intentionally walked on the balls of my feet keeping my heels lifted on imaginary stilettos. I was certain he was enjoying the view of my legs and the waist length black tresses flowing down my back.

I reached around the doorframe and clicked on the bathroom light. Pressing my body against the frame I curled one leg up behind me and glanced back toward him.

"There's something rather soothing and slippery in the nightstand drawer in case you'd like to keep busy while I'm away baby." I said.

I turned and disappeared into the bathroom closing the door behind me. Stepping in front of the large mirror I looked at my face. My eyes weren't swollen any longer, but they were still stained blood shot red from all the tears I'd shed. What little eye make-up I'd worn was gone with the exception of a faint shadow of mascara that had run during my crying.

I filled the sink with warm water and washed my face clean of all traces of my crying episode. Opening my medicine cabinet I started with several drops of Murine in each eye to clear up the effect of my tears. As I let the Murine take effect I brushed out my long silky tresses and pulled them back clipping them behind me with a large hair clip. Since my bedroom was dimly lit I saw no need to apply any blush to my cheeks, but I did want my eyes and lips to be highlighted so I applied a pale green shimmering eye shadow to my eye lids, thicken my eye lashes with mascara, and my favorite shade of red lip stick paying particular attention of give my lips a full sensual look about them.

A finger tip of my favorite lavender scented perfume behind each ear and between my breasts and I was freshened up for my discreet lover. Releasing my long dark hair from the clip I shook it out letting if cascade around my head and shoulders. I paused and studied my looks in the mirror. The image that reflected back at me was exactly what I'd imagined when I decided I needed a transformation weeks before. But for the first time my mind was on the same page with my body. I smiled hoping my transformation would now be complete. I put my things back in the medicine cabinet, but before I closed the door I opened the lavender perfume and placed a small dap on my pubic mound just above my clitoris for good measure.

I turned the light off in the bathroom before I opened the door. As I entered Bill was still resting on the stack of fluffy pillows. The towel he had wrapped around his waist earlier was lying on the floor beside the bed. As my eyes became accustomed to the dim candlelight in the room I discovered that Bill had in fact opened the nightstand drawer and found the bottle of strawberry flavored massage oil I kept there for those lonely nights when I needed sexual release before my transformation.

I again walked on invisible stilettos toward the foot of the bed. I studied his form as I approached. In his left hand he held the small bottle of massage oil. His right hand surrounded the most beautiful erection. He slowly stroked his cock as I came to a stop facing him at the foot of my bed.

Candlelight reflected off his shimmering cock. His hand and balls were coated with massage oil, but his cock, his glorious throbbing cock stood at full attention above his fist its wide flaring corona slowly disappearing and reappearing as he stroked the length of his beautiful erection.

"I see you found my massage oil Bill." I said.

Bill replied, "Yes and the label says it's not only soothing and warming, but also completely eatable. I tasted it and it is very nice."

Bill held up the bottle in front of him holding it with his fingertips at the very bottom. The oil bottle is about 6 inches long and made of a soft plastic that can be squeezed. It has a domed shaped cap that pulls up to let the fluid escape when the bottle is squeezed, or you can tip it and let the oil drip off onto its intended target.

"And check out the very useful shape of the bottle." He remarked.

I grinned at him and replied, "Trust me baby, I know how useful that bottle is."