Transforming Genevieve Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill tipped the bottle and gave it a gentle squeeze. I stared intently at it as one by one tiny droplets of oil dripped onto the tip of his pulsating erection. His tight fist slowly stroked and spread the oil over the entire length of his glorious manhood.

I knew from my own experience how sensual that massage oil is, how it was giving his pulsing erection a warm glowing feeling as he rubbed the oil into his naked flesh. I resisted the urge to crawl between his thighs and taste the combined sweet nectar of his balls and the warm strawberry massage oil.

Instead I whispered, "Bill your cock looks so incredible, I want you keep slowly stroking it while I perform a dance of seduction for you baby."

Bill smiled widely at me knowing I was about to give him a memory he'd be able to dream about forever. He slowed the tempo of his masturbation as I did a perfect pirouette on the balls of my feet. As I spun away from my discreet lover I let my hair fly around and dipped my head to have it fall over one shoulder in front. I slowly walked on invisible stilettos toward my closet on the opposite side of the bedroom knowing my lover was intensely studying my legs as I did.

I opened the door completely and took a step inside. My feet slipped into the highest heeled pair of stilettos I owned. Again pirouetting to now face my man I stood in the doorway of my closet and struck the classic pose of a runway model with one heel tucked against the instep of the other and that leg turned slightly outward. My hands rested softly on my hips as I again flipped my hair this time letting it fall behind me.

I slowly moved my long delicate fingers from my hips to the inside of the door frame and slid them up toward the top. Even in the dim lighting of my candle lit bedroom I could see Bill's eyes widen as the movement of my arms slowly lifted the hem of the chemise I was wearing exposing my loins to his lustful gaze.

"OH MY GOD!" He whispered softly stretching the words as he spoke.

I took one sexy step forward, the heel of one stiletto directly in front of the toe of the other. Doing a quarter pirouette to my left I repeated my slow motion steps until I was standing in front of the dresser beside my closet door. Another quarter pirouette to the left and I was again facing away from Bill standing in front of dresser. I reached for and pressed the power button on my compact stereo and soft jazz music filled the room. Next to the stereo I had a small lamp which I turned on. The 7 watt bulb did little to light the room more, but I was certain it silhouetted me perfectly as I stood there allowing the image to be burned into my discreet lover's memory

"Hmmmmmmmm very nice." Bill whispered confirming that the dim light was outlining my form perfectly.

I didn't turn to face him again, instead I placed my hands on the front edge of the dresser and spread my feet. I slowly started moving my hips side to side to the beat of the soft jazz music beginning a dance of seduction that I hoped would arouse my lover more mentally then physically.

As I moved slowly side to side I inched my feet further away from the dresser but kept my hands resting on the front edge. The further away my feet moved the more I bent at the waist. I could feel the hem of my chemise sliding up the back of my thighs exposing the soft warm flesh of my shapely legs to Bill.

"Absolutely incredible." Bill said.

Once my feet had slid far enough back I let my hands fall from the dresser and come to rest on the front of my thighs. My long black hair slipped over my shoulder and hung straight down toward the soft carpet of my bedroom. I knew that my chemise had slid up enough that it barely was still covering my ass. My hands slid around my legs and slowly up the length of my exposed thighs until they came in contact with the hem of the satin chemise.

I knew where my discreet lover was looking, I was absolutely certain his eyes were fixed on the spot where my shapely thighs met. As I slowly lifted the peppermint colored fabric I bent further at the waist until my cheek was resting against my knee. My long tresses cascaded down and spreading slightly around my stilettos and the fabric of my chemise slid part way up my back.

"God damn Gen!" Bill whispered.

As I slowly used my hands to spread my ass for him, I picked up the tempo of my seductive hip movements to the beat of the jazz music I love so much. I stayed in that position for several moments letting Bill enjoy what I knew was a most incredible image of my glistening pussy and tight little asshole.

I continued my dance by slipping my hands around to my knees straightening up slightly as I did. Once my hands were firmly placed on my knees I threw my head up causing my long silky black tresses to fly up and over me and fall in place over my creamy white ass. I could feel strands coming to rest between my ass cheeks covering the tiny puckered opening to my ass and the shimmering folds of my very wet pussy.

This entire dance of seduction couldn't have taken more than three or four minutes, but I was absolutely certain that in those few minutes Bill would now be ready to explode from the lustful dance I was performing.

As I straightened up and pirouetted to face him again everything fell back into place. I smiled widely at him and slowly began walking toward him accentuating the seductive movement of my hips and legs.

Bill had abandoned stroking his cock no longer needing to masturbate to maintain his erection. The sensual images unfolding before him were more than enough to keep him aroused completely. In fact as I approached his oil soaked glistening cock twitched almost uncontrollably.

"Do you like what you see baby?" I asked as I neared the foot of my bed again.

"Gen you're fucking incredible!" Bill remarked. "Look what you've done to my poor cock baby. It's twitching like crazy. I've already smeared several drops of pre-cum down over it Gen." He added.

"But baby, I'm only half done." I remarked smiling widely at him.

"I'm not sure how much more of this my poor cock can stand Gen. Not to mention my other senses." Bill said.

"I'll make the wait worth it Bill." I promised.

I leaned forward and patted the bed right at the bottom edge directly in front of where I was posing.

"Slide that sexy body down here baby." I said.

Bill followed my direction instantly moving down the bed to sit with his feet flat on the floor and his cock standing at perfect attention above his thighs.

I looked down into his eyes and asked, "Do you like my body Bill?"

He shook his head yes.

"Do you like my long sexy legs baby?" I asked.

Again he shook his head yes.

"Do you love the way my stiletto heels accentuating the shape of my legs Bill?" I said.

Bill shook his head and said, "Fucking incredible Gen."

His eyes roamed over my sensual body, taking in every incredible inch of soft flesh that was exposed to his lustful gaze.

I let my hands slide to the hem of my sexy peppermint shaded chemise and grasped the bottom between delicate fingertips. My discreet lover's eyes were glue to my fingertips and the satiny fabric that still covered my steamy loins and succulent breasts.

"Bill whispered, "Yes baby!" as I slowly lifted the hem exposing my naked pussy to his intense gaze.

His wide eyed expression reminded me of a young school boy seeing a woman's private parts for the first time.

"So goddamn sexy!" He remarked as the chemise slid up my torso.

I couldn't move any slower, as I finally lifted the sexy fabric off my succulent tits exposing the fleshy orbs and pointed erect nipples to his awesome stare.

The chemise finally, almost mercifully, slid over my shoulders and fell to the floor behind me in a heap of seductive peppermint green color.

I stood before my discreet lover completely exposed, sensual naked flesh his for the taking. Deep emerald pools of passion for him alone to stare into. Soft perfect ruby red lips that would surround only his glorious manhood. Lush succulent breasts capped with tiny points that would harden and tingle under only his touch together with sensual cleavage meant for his throbbing cock alone. Soft delicate fingers and hands to gently massage only his flesh. Long shapely legs meant to be wrapped around his waist only. Sensuous thighs to be spread wide open by only his gentle hands. A sensitive nub of a clitoris that would be his alone to suckle, bite lick and stimulate. A tight ass begging to be spread and speared by his pulsing tool only. And finally an incredibly wet, searing hot pussy that would be impaled, invaded, and assaulted by his throbbing cock by his probing tongue, or his exploring fingers only.

I was ready for my incredible discreet lover ready to submit my being to him. Ready to pleasure only him, and he only me for as long as he saw fit.

I looked deeply into his searching eyes and said, "Bill I'm yours and yours alone, take me baby, take me in any way you wish. Make me your discreet concubine, fulfill your every sexual wish with me baby and I will fulfill mine with you."

My hands rested at my sides my breathing coming in slow deep breaths waiting for my lover to do with me as he wished.

Bill looked up into my passionate eyes, and slowly slid his hand behind him to grasp the bottle of massage oil he had so expertly used to bring himself to the fully erect throbbing state his manhood was now in.

He held the bottle firmly in his left hand between us. A gentle squeeze and few droplets of oil oozed from the cap spreading evenly down over the domed cap. The scent of strawberry massage oil wafted between us and into my nostrils. An erotic scent that was all too familiar from the times I'd used the massage oil to moisten my vulva when masturbating alone in my bed.

Bill lifted the dome shaped cap to my right tit and drew a circle around my erect nipple. I instantly felt the sensual warmth of the oil as it soaked into the naked flesh of my tit. Another gentle squeeze and still more droplets of oil flowed over the dome.

Bill slowly moved the bottle to my left tit and circled the hard nub of my nipple just as before. Again the warmth of the oil soaked into naked flesh.

I moaned deeply as the oil took effect and my succulent breasts began tingling.

Bill leaned forward and parted his lips, extending his tongue over his lower lip he used the flat broad part of his tongue to smear the circles surrounding my nipple over my areola and my completely erect nipples. The warmth of his passionate circles of pleasure spread over my nipples and with it the tingling of erotic pleasure.

"Oh baby, that feels so incredible!" I whispered.

Bill pleasured my fleshy orbs and rock solid nipples for several moments before he again leaned back. His eyes again met mine as he gave the bottle a stronger squeeze. Oil flowed from the tiny opening and down over the dome shaped cap.

Bill lifted the bottle to the base of my neck and slowly smeared oil from there down and through my succulent cleavage.

My tits and cleavage now shimmered in the dim candlelight and warmed as he used the bottle to cover every exposed inch of my flesh. He placed the bottle beside him on the bed and moved his hands to softly cup my tits and slide fingertips over my erect nipples.

Looking into my eyes Bill whispered, "Do you want my hot cock between these beautiful tits Gen?"

I gasped from the intense pleasure his hands were providing and moaned softly before I responded, "Oh god yes Bill, I want that glorious cock sliding between my tits."

He smiled widely at me as he again reached for the oil bottle.

Again he brought it between us and squeezed even more soothing oil from the opening to flow over the cap.

He moved the oil smeared dome toward my trembling flesh again. Placing the rounded tip against my belly button he slowly drew a line straight down over my pubic mound until he reached my swollen clit. My flesh burned everywhere he applied the oil. As he slowly massaged my clit with the dome the oil again took effect and my clit instantly came alive with a warm lustful desire to be licked, sucked and bitten by my discreet lover.

He spoke again in a soft whisper, "Do you want me to lick this incredible clit Gen?"

My deep sensuous moan confirmed that I wanted him to lick my throbbing clit. My body trembled with anticipation my voice barely audible I said, "Please baby lick my clit!"

Once again Bill squeezed the bottle of pleasure forcing even more oil from the opening. He moved one hand to my hip and turned me to face away from him.

In an instant the warmth of oil spread across the top of my ass cheeks and between as my lover, my incredible passionate discreet lover, slowly slid the oil smeared dome between my cheeks. Inch by incredible inch the flesh between my cheeks came alive with the glowing warmth of his lubricant of pleasure. Inch by incredible inch he slowly approached the tight opening to my anal fuck tunnel.

Bill finally reached his goal and he smeared warming oil around the opening to my ass. I groaned deeply as the heat built and my ass relaxed. He pressed deeper and I felt the warmth begin inside my ass as the oil smeared dome pierced my anal cavity.

He softly spoke again, "Do you want my oil soaked cock piercing this tight ass baby?"

"Oh my god, YES Bill, I want your glorious cock buried in my ass! PLEASE baby, fuck my ass." I whispered hoarsely.

Bill's seduction rivaled my own earlier attempt to seduce him. My breathing began coming in short lustful gasps as he slowly worked the oil bottle inside my ass.

I wanted him, I needed him, I had to have him. In a few short hours of incredible lovemaking he had become my addiction. He was now what I craved most. My beautiful discreet lover was all I ever need to complete my transformation.

Bill withdrew the bottle from my ass and turned me once again to face him. I searched his eyes deeply, as he gazed into mine. Our lust, our wanton craving for each other had grown to immense proportions. My hands reached for his shoulders. He held the bottle up once more, it shimmered with a thin coating of oil. Slowly Bill slid it between my thighs and along the swollen lips of my dripping wet pussy. As the base of his incredible bottle of pleasure approached my clit he turned to angle the dome between my pussy lips and pressed it inside.

His eyes caught mine, his lustful stare consumed my every thought.

"Do you want my rock hard cock buried here Genevieve?" He asked.

I responded with one word, "PLEASE!" but before I could utter the word baby, Bill gave the bottle a strong squeeze.

The dome exploded shooting warming massage oil inside my already soaking wet pussy. I groaned as the warmth spread through every fold of my pussy. The intense heat of my loins combined with the warmth of the flood of strawberry scented oil sent swirls of intense pleasure through every part of my body.

Bill smiled at me, knowing the intense pleasure his oily seduction was providing me. He slowly withdrew the dome of his tool of seduction allowing my lips to close tightly holding a flood of fluids inside my pussy.

I stood before him, this incredible lover, awaiting the next step he'd guide us through. Wanted him to reach the ultimate climax of his lustful seduction.

Bill leaned back and incredibly held the bottle between us again. My mind raced trying to imagine where he'd next apply his glorious fluid of lust.

His shimmering cock stood at full attention from his loins. The bulging head glistened with oil. His abdomen glistened with residue of oil from having his cock pressed against it.

With a devilish grin Bill turned the bottle over and squeezed a stream of oil over his cock head. I watched intently as the oil slowly flowed over his flaring cock head and dripped from his wide corona onto the rock hard shaft. I watched it descended the length of his throbbing shaft. I stared at it as if flowed over the crisscross pattern of pulsing arteries covering the shaft and onto his beautiful ball sack.

Bill dropped that incredible bottle of passion to the floor between us before he spoke again, "I'm yours alone Genevieve. Fuck me NOW baby!"

My hands pressed his shoulders back to the bed, back down upon my altar of complete lust. As I mounted him he placed his hands gently on my hips. Our loins warm and slippery melted together and in an instant I impaled myself upon his glorious cock.

The intense heat of our passion mixed with the warm flood of oil filling my pussy and coating his cock consumed us. As I slowly began fucking his rock hard cock we moaned in unison with the intense pleasure of finally giving in to our lust, giving in to our passion, giving in to our craving addiction for each other.

His cock pulsed and twitched inside me. My pussy convulsed and squeezed him almost involuntarily. Every inch of his cock filled me, every fold of my pussy grasped him. Our lovemaking was slow, deliberate and incredibly intense. My hands rested on his thick curly mat of chest hair and his slid along my hips as I moved my pussy up and down on his beautiful cock.

Each of us wanted to pleasure the other, we both wanted this to be the fuck of all time. To consummate a union of two incredible discreet lovers a union that would provide us with countless erotic encounters. A lovemaking session to measure all future sessions against.

"Oh god Bill this feels so fucking incredible!" I whispered.

He started to close his eyes, but then opened them to stare up at me. His hips began to lift toward mine as I descended over his throbbing cock over and over again. Hot fluids began escaping from our joined loins, running down over his balls and soaking the bottom edge of the bed.

"Gen, your pussy is on fire baby! Burn my cock with it Gen." He whispered.

I began to feel shards of pleasure climb along my spine, spreading to every fiber of my body from my tingling pussy. His cock speared my pussy over and over as I increased the tempo of our union.

"God Gen my cock feels almost numb! You are so fucking wet, so fucking hot baby! I love the way you fuck me Genevieve!" Bill said.

My lovers hand pressed me harder down as our pace quickened. My pussy swelled and tightened its grip on his throbbing cock.

"Squeeze my tits Bill, pinch the nipples hard baby." I pleaded.

Bill instantly slid his hands up to caress my oil soaked tits. He squeezed them causing my nipples to protrude through the circle his thumbs and index fingers formed around the hard nubs at the tips of my oil soaked orbs of pleasure. The circles his fingers formed grew ever smaller as he slid his hands toward my burning nipples. Bill gently rolled my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers before he pinched the nipples hard as I begged him to do.

I love having him handle my tits roughly, the combination of pain and pleasure caused me to groan deeply.

"That's it baby, that's how I love you to handle my tits." I squealed.

Bill lifted his head off the bed and brought one taut nipple to his mouth. He spread his lips and sucked the hard nub between, biting down hard on both my areola and nipple. I squealed with delight as he moved his mouth from one fleshy oil soaked tit to the other performing his oral magic on my sensitive nipples.

Our loins were slapping against one another, my oily pussy sliding up and down his incredible erection faster with each passing second. Time after time his beautiful corona slid over my g-spot sending shiver after shiver racing through my loins.

"Baby your cock is fucking incredible." I said.

It filled me so perfectly, touching every sensual spot inside my pussy with every stroke.

"I love fucking you Gen! It's so goddamn tight, so goddamn wet, so fucking hot baby!" Bill said.