Transforming Genevieve Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His glorious cock was taking me to the peak of sexual pleasure. My loins exploded in sensations of complete satisfaction as my orgasm slammed into me. I lost control of my muscles as the title wave of climatic pleasure crashed over me. My pussy twitched uncontrollably as I rode his beautiful cock up and over the pinnacle of orgasmic pleasure.

I could do little but hold on tight as he thrust up into me driving my climax on. A flood of juices filled my pussy and Bill's thrusts up into it began to force fluid from inside bathing his cock and balls with hot fuck juice.

"Cum inside me Bill, please shoot your full load of cum deep inside my hot pussy." I begged him.

Bill moaned deeply as he continued fucking my dripping wet slit. Every thrust up caused a stream of juice to escape me and run down his balls.

He reached up and pulled my chest down to his mashing my tits and taut nipples into the sweat matted forest of chest hair. I pressed them harder into his chest and held on for dear life my head beside his, my chin digging into the muscles along the top of his shoulder.

His piston like cock driving up into me with more force that I could possibly imagine. Time after time he drove that glorious cock to the very core of my loins. Time after time slivers of complete pleasure spread from my g-spot as his wide swelling corona rubbed across my most sensitive of spots. Time and time his incredible cock slammed into my cervix.

His hands slid down and roughly grabbed my ass, pulling my loins down to meet his thrusting cock. I felt his cock swell incredibly as he moaned deeply.

I knew he was nearly there, nearly at the absolute peak of fucking pleasure. I knew from the size of his cock that it was ready to explode inside me. I knew his balls were pumping sweet cum up the length of his beautiful cock. I knew he was about to explode with a flood of sweet cum.

"Yes baby, that's it! Shoot your load Bill, flood me with it baby!" I screamed.

As I screamed my discreet lover, did exactly that. His cock exploded filling me with hot searing cock juice, flooding my almost completely numb pussy with his sweet cum.

He screamed, "Yeah baby!" As stream after incredible stream of boiling cum shot from his cock. His thrusting stopped and I let my dripping pussy settle down over his twitching cock as he continued oozing his seed into me.

I could feel our combined fuck juices running out of me, my spent muscles unable to contract to hold it inside.

His hands slid up my back and held me tightly against his body, I could hardly move my shoulders to rub my tingling nipples through his sweaty hairy chest.

As he soaked in the combined juices of our incredible fuck I began to regain control of my internal muscles. I clenched my pussy around his throbbing cock squeezing it tightly in the swollen fuck flesh of my loins. Our sweaty bodies melted into one another as we began the long slow process of regaining control after the most spectacular fuck of our lives.

I turned my mouth toward his ear and whispered, "God Bill that was fuckin incredible!"

He could only respond with the sound, "Hmmmmmmm"

"I've never had a more intense orgasm baby." I said. "You fuck me so good babe." I said.

His breathing was deep and labored but he slowly began to also recover from the intense pleasure of our lovemaking. His lips touched my cheek, I turned and offered him my mouth which he instantly accepted pressing his tongue between my moist lips.

Our kiss was more passionate then any before. We searched each others mouths with deep thrusts of our tongues.

My discreet lover, my incredible man had shown me the way back. He'd shown me that I only need one glorious man to satisfy my sexual cravings. To feed my addiction for sexual release. As I basked in the glory of our lovemaking I realized that my transformation was truly complete. I'd transformed myself from a mundane schoolmarm into a passionate sensual and yes, lustful woman.

Bill showed me that being a lustful woman was really alright as long as my lust was directed toward one man, one incredible glorious beautiful sexy man.

As our kiss broke Bill finally could speak, "Gen I've never experienced anything more incredible."

"In all my life I've never been with a more passionate sexy woman." He whispered.

"Do you have any idea what an incredible lover you are baby?" He asked.

Before I could speak he said, "Do you have any idea how completely you satisfy me baby?"

I smiled at him and whispered, "If you're half as satisfied as me Bill then yes I do have an idea."

"I'm yours Bill, I'm your woman, your discreet mistress. I'll always be here ready to satisfy you just like this." I said.

I truly meant what I said. I could be happy for the rest of my life being this incredible man's discreet concubine. Satisfying his every sexual whim whatever that may be.

Bill's cock finally softened to a point that it slipped from my swollen pussy. A gush of fluids ran from me as I slid off his body to snuggle into his side. We lay there for the longest time touching lightly, kissing passionately, caressing tenderly. Both of us basking in the incredible after glow of the consummation of our discreet love affair.

"Baby?" I said.

"Yes Gen?" Bill replied.

"Let me bathe you Bill, shower with me babe." I said.

"Let me cleanse your body, let me service you like a proper mistress, please baby." I pleaded.

Bill realized this meant a lot to me, and happily accepted my invitation to cleanse him before we slept.

I slowly slid off the bed, standing at the foot and offering him my hands to help him up.

As he straightened up to stand before me he gathered me in his arms and hugged me tightly to his body. His arms surrounded me making me feel warm and safe. I curled my arms up under his and slid them to his broad strong shoulders.

Bill's body felt so good against mine. Even though he is perhaps three or four inches taller then me, when I'm wearing my stilettos we are virtually the same height. And I was sure Bill would never have a problem with me wearing those most sexy shoes.

My lover released me from his warm hug but kept one arm around my waist as we turned and walked toward my bathroom. Bill let his hand slip down and gave my ass a gentle squeeze. I entered the bathroom and flipped on the light.

"I'll grab us some clean towels baby." I said.

"Great Gen, I'll start the shower." Bill replied.

I took the three or four steps across the hard tile floor toward my linen closet. The sound of my heels on the floor must have caught Bill's attention because as I reached the closet and opened the door I noticed he was leaning against the door jam watching me.

"Sorry baby, I got distracted for a second there." He said.

"Oh yeah what was that?" I asked.

"I was just watching you walk Gen. Its an amazing sight how your legs and ass look and move when you're wearing those heels. Bill complimented me.

"So you think I have nice legs babe?" I asked.

"No actually Genevieve I think you have spectacular legs. I love their shape. I love how your thighs barely touch until the absolute top. I love your thin ankles. And those heels, well they accentuate the whole package perfectly." Bill said with a devilish grin on his lips.

"I love wearing high heels baby, the higher the better." I replied.

"I especially love wearing them while making love Bill. I love how they make me feel, how they make my legs look so sexy when I'm lying on my back with my legs raised in the air and the stilettos top off my long legs." I continued.

Bill quickly added, "Yes and your lover can grab the heels for extra leverage. As I recall babe, your legs look very sexy when you wear seamed stockings and these stilettos."

I giggled and said, "Not to worry Bill, I'll be wearing those stockings for you very often."

"I'm counting on it Gen." Bill said as he leaned into my tub to start our shower.

"Hmmmmmm.. that's perfect." He said as he stepped into the stream of water.

I slipped off my heels and placed two fluffy white towels on the top of the toilet tank beside the tub and joined my man in the warm shower holding a white wash cloth.

Bill had already let the warm shower wet his body, so he stepped back as I joined him. Warm water cascaded over my shoulders soaking my back and running down over my supple breasts and soft nipples. I tilted my head back and let the warm water soak my hair. I turned around to wet my face.

"Damn Gen." Bill said.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him

"I can't believe how long your hair is Gen." He replied.

I knew that when wet my hair actually extends down past my waist and onto my ass. I backed up into him rubbing my ass into his pubic area.

He slid his hands around to cup my tits and pull me back even harder against him.

I wiggled my ass against his soft cock as I reached for the wash cloth and bottle of shower gel.

Bill's hands continued massaging my tits and nipples while I squirted an ample amount of gel into the cloth. Before I put the gel down I squirted a stream of gel on my chest just above where his hands were caressing my tits. His hands smeared the gel over my breasts. I leaned my head back and cooed softly as I began feeling my nipples harden once more under his expert touch.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be bathing you baby." I whispered while lathering the cloth.

"I'm just enjoying myself Gen." Bill replied adding, "You can take over anytime you want babe."

Without moving away from him I spun around and pressed my tits into his strong chest moving my shoulders from side to side and sliding my erect nipples through his curly chest hair.

"Sure hope you never decide to shave this Bill." I said.

"Not as long as you continue rubbing your nipples through it." Bill replied.

"Oh you noticed how much I love rubbing my tits here?" I asked.

"Hard not to notice Gen." He said smiling and looking down at my wet soapy tits slipping side to side over his forest of chest hair.

My cleavage was full of soap bubbles and his chest slowly started looking the same way. I lifted the wash cloth to his shoulder and slowly began bathing him, cleansing his flesh of the sweaty residue of our intense lovemaking.

I slowly washed his shoulders arms and chest.

"Turn around babe." I said.

Bill smiled and spun around. I ran the wash cloth over his back and added some more gel to it as I worked my way down toward his waist. Having lathered his back completely I hung the wash cloth on the towel bar and began massaging his back muscles with my delicate fingers.

"Hmmmmm. That feels so good Genevieve." Bill said.

The slippery gel made it easy to work individual muscles relaxing each one as I massaged down to his waist.

My soft hands moved down to his ass smearing bubbly soap across each cheek evenly. I let the edge of my hand slide between his cheeks cleansing him of the oil that had gathered there when we were making love. He moaned when I ran a finger over his sphincter to remove the oil from that spot. I thought about probing his ass, but decided against that for now. I'd save that massage for another time when I'd have better access to his sphincter and prostate.

"Wow when you bathe someone you do a good job." He said.

Crouching down in the tub I washed his legs before I again asked "Turn again Bill."

My hands worked up from his feet along his legs to his muscular thighs. His soft cock hung invitingly in front of my face. I resisted the urge to take him in my mouth and use it to cleanse his manhood. The soapy wash cloth did a better job of removing the oily residue from his inner thighs scrotum and finally his beautiful cock. I paid particular attention to the corona and head rubbing it carefully so no oil would remain there.

Even in his softened state I loved handling his cock. It's about 4 inches in length when soft but still has the same glorious bulge where the shaft ends at his corona. I wonder if my cleansing massage would again arouse him to an erect state, but apparently he'd not yet recovered enough from the intense fucking we'd shared earlier for that to happen.

He was however enjoying my massage as evidenced by the soft moans escaping his throat and the wide grin on his lips. I straightened up but kept his cock in my hand.

"Geez baby, you're even sexy when you're bathing me." He said.

I pressed my body against his and lifted my face toward him. My shimmering lips invitingly parted begging to be spread by his probing tongue.

He leaned down and our lips touched. His moist warm lower lips suckled at mine drawing it between his. His kisses excite me, soft gentle sensual kisses that are as passionate as his touch.

Our bodies crushed together as he pulled me tightly against his soapy body and kissed me deeper probing my mouth with his tongue.

I released his cock from my grasp and captured it by pressed my pelvis tight against him. Grinding my pelvic bone up and down his flaccid cock only caused him to moan deeper into my mouth.

His lips moved to my ear kissing along my jaw slowly.

He whispered to me, "Babe, as much as I want to I don't think I'm going to be able to get it up again tonight."

"Bill I just love touching it, hard or soft I love the way it feels in my hand. We'll have all day tomorrow to make love. Let's just rinse off let me dry you and we'll cuddle together until we fall asleep." I said.

"You're not dis...." He began to say but my fingertip touched his lips cutting him off in mid sentence.

"Baby don't even think for a second you could disappoint me. You made sweet passionate love with me tonight. I'm not sure I could get wet again tonight for you babe." I said.

I stepped back pulling him with me into the warm stream of water and let it cascade over us rinsing the soapy bubbles from our bodies.

"Let me quickly shampoo my hair babe." I said.

Bill stepped away and watched as I carefully applied copious amounts of shampoo to my hair. It exploded in bubbles. I pulled its length in front of my shoulder and quickly finished shampooing it. I didn't bother with conditioner wanting to get us dried off and back to my bed.

Once I'd rinsed the shampoo out I turned the shower off and reached out to the toilet tank for one large fluffy towel. Turning toward my discreet lover I slowly patted his body dry.

Bill smiled at me as I finished and said, "Gen you are the perfect mistress." I'm going to love being with you baby, I'm going to remember every time we're together for the rest of my life."

I smiled softly and replied, "Let's hope there are many memories we will share baby."

I wrapped the towel around his waist and said, "All done babe."

Bill stepped out of the shower and leaned against the vanity across the room watching as I patted myself dry. I wrapped my towel around my chest covering my tits and tucked the fold of my towel between them into my succulent cleavage.

"Can you grab me another towel for my hair baby?" I asked.

Bill opened the linen closet and grabbed another large towel and moved to the edge of the tub.

"Let me Gen." He asked.

I smiled and turned around. Tilting my head back a little so my hair hung away from my back Bill slid the towel up and gathered my hair in it. Squeezing the excess water gently from my hair he gathered it all up patting me gently around the head. I took the edges of the towel and wrap it around my head tightly.

"Do you want me to brush it out for you baby?" He asked.

"Would you Bill, I haven't had someone brush out my hair in years, and I love how that feels." I replied.

"I'd love to Genevieve." He said. "Let's go sit on the bed and I'll take care of you for a little while." He added.

For the next thirty minutes my discreet lover pampered me like no man has ever pampered me before. He took his time making sure not to hurt me or damage a single strand of my long silky black tresses, I was mesmerized by his skillful brushing.

"You can do that anytime you like Bill. It feels divine baby." I said.

Bill leaned toward me and kissed me tenderly on the shoulder. Lifting his lips to my ear he asked, "Getting sleepy baby?"

"I'm ready to fall asleep in your arms Bill." I replied.

"I like sleeping naked Gen. How about you?" He asked.

"Baby there's no other way I want to sleep." I responded.

Bill stood up and moved to cup his hand behind the candles on the nightstand. I rolled across the bed to blow out the others. Together we drew the soft comforter down the bed and pulled the crisp sheet loose. Bill fluffed the pillows and lay down first flat on his back. I slid in next to him and cuddled into his side his arm pulling me closer. He reached down and pulled the crisp top sheet over us as I settled into his loving grasp.

"I'm going to sleep so well tonight Gen." He said. "I can't remember when I last slept feeling more satisfied or more relaxed."

"That makes me very happy baby." I said adding, "I want to satisfy you more than anything."

He kissed me softly on the lips and said, "Goodnight love."

"Night babe." I whispered.

I snuggled in letting as much of my body as possible touch his. I wanted to keep contact with him during the night. My head nestled on his strong shoulder a hand resting on his chest. I slowly closed my eyes feeling better then I'd ever felt before, safe, warm, and loved.

To be continued.......