Transforming Genevieve Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually Gen I was going to join you. But I see you are already finished. I'll just take a quick shower myself." Bill said.

"Good baby, I do love a clean smelling man." I replied.

Stepping out of the tub I gave him a quick kiss as he passed me stepping in the tub.

"I'm going to get dressed Bill." I said.

"Okay Gen, I'll just be a minute or two." He replied.

I dried myself and wrapped a towel tightly around my body. There were only two clean towels left in my linen closet and giggled when I thought to myself, I'm going to have to do laundry more often or buy some more towels.

"Here's a clean towel Bill." I said just before I left the bathroom.

Since I wasn't sure what my man had in mind for today I decided to make up my bed before dressing. As I pulled the bedding back up over the pillows I noticed his paper surprise bag on the nightstand.

Curious about its contents, which I'd expected him to reveal the night before, I gave in and took a peek. The bag contained two pair of shiny handcuffs. "Hmmm." I thought, interesting surprise. It was then that I recalled our phone conversation last night. I did make a comment about restraints. I folded the bag closed just before Bill walked in from the bathroom. His fluffy white towel neatly wrapped around his waist.

"De javu." I said.

"What?" Bill replied.

"I seem to remember that image of you from last night babe. De Javu." I said.

Bill looked down at himself and laughed when he realized what I meant.

"Would you like some breakfast Gen?" Bill asked.

"I'd love something else to eat this morning baby." I replied with a devilish grin on my lips letting him know I enjoyed the first course of his beautiful cock.

"Let me make you breakfast babe." He said.

"You cook too Bill?" I asked, still wearing that devilish grin on my lips.

"I sure do Gen. Learned to cook while I was in college, and it comes in handy when Tess is off on her frequent business trips." He replied.

Bill flipped the towel off and slid on his jeans. He didn't bother with a shirt leaving his hairy chest exposed.

"I'll get started Gen." He said.

"Okay baby, I'll join you in a couple minutes. I replied.

Bill hurried off to the kitchen to begin preparing a proper breakfast for us both. I slid on a black lace thong, and one of my oversized baggy old sweaters from my pre-transformation wardrobe. With my legs exposed that old sweater looked rather sexy. Pulling my hair tight along my scalp and into a ponytail accentuated my jaw line and neck.

As I walked into the kitchen Bill was busy mixing ingredients for our breakfast. He turned to me and asked, "Do you have any turkey syrup Gen?"

"I think so babe, check the cabinet above the frig." I replied.

As Bill opened the top cabinet I asked, "Whatcha making babe?"

"Thought we'd have French toast Gen." He replied. "And this will make it taste much sweeter." He added holding the bottle of heavy turkey syrup up for me to see.

Bill added a healthy spoon full of syrup to his mixing bowl and began whisking the ingredients. In no time he was frying up the best tasting French toast I'd ever had. Three slices later I was stuffed. "That's enough for me Bill." I said.

"Was it good babe?" He asked.

"Best ever Bill." I said, "And as sweet as the first course I had earlier too." I added.

He grinned at me as he stood to clear the table. I could hardly believe my discreet lover came with the bonus of loving to cook too. Our affair kept getting better by the moment.

I took my tea along to the living room where I sat on the sofa waiting for Bill to join me. As he cleaned up in the kitchen I asked him a question, "Hey baby you never showed we what was in your little surprise bag last night."

"Oh that Gen." he said, "Well from our telephone conversation yesterday I got the silly idea that you wanted to be restrained again. So I brought along a couple pair of hand cuffs." Bill added.

"Well we did experiment with restraints the first time we made love baby, and it sure turned me on." I said.

"I don't think it was a silly idea baby." I added.

Bill had joined me on the sofa and had sat down and pulled my feet up onto his lap.

He said, "We'll use them someday Gen, but I wanted your hands free to play last night."

"They would be fun props for a cop and robber role play Bill." I said adding, "I've often thought I'd make a good cop."

"I hadn't thought of that babe." He replied.

His hands expertly massaged my feet as we sat there enjoying our morning drinks. I was quickly becoming quite accustomed to his touch, and the idea of having a man as company in my home.

Bill took a sip of his coffee and then leaned forward placing the mug on the coffee table. He sat back and kind of turned toward me.

"Genevieve I have a question for you." He said.

"What's that baby?" I asked.

"Well you know Tess never let's me give her oral sex." He said.

"Yes?" I replied wondering where he was going with this question.

"Tell me Gen, do I please you when I go down on you?" He asked.

"Of course you do Bill." I replied.

"Is there something you'd like me to do that I don't do babe?" He asked.

I smiled at him and said, "Bill are you asking me to instruct you in the ways I love to be eaten?"

"Yes I suppose I am." Bill answered.

The idea of this man, this incredible lover who brought me to unbelievable heights of sexual ecstasy with his lovemaking, wanted me to teach him how I love receiving oral stimulation excited me completely. He actually wanted to become an even more incredible lover.

"Baby I'd love to," I said pausing mid sentence to slowly spread my legs wide open to his gaze, "give you on the job training."

His eyes went right to the tri-angle of black lace covering my pussy. My hand slid down to pull the thong aside exposing my moist pussy to his ever-increasing lustful stair.

Bill licked his lips and said, "I want you to tell me exactly what pleases you most Gen."

"I promise baby." I said.

Bill moved to kneel between my spread legs.

"Wait a second Bill. This would be better if you could kneel in front of me on the floor." I suggested.

I moved from the couch and stood in front of the big overstuffed chair at the end of the coffee table. Bill watched as I turned and stood perfectly still waiting for him to follow.

"First baby, I want you to kiss me passionately." I said.

Bill's arms circled my body and pulled me close to him. Our mouths met in a deep soul searching kiss. His tongue probing and exploring deep inside my mouth, his lips capturing mine and sucking gently on their moist soft flesh.

I ran my fingernails through his hair as I moved my lips to his ear.

"A perfect kiss Bill. That's the kind of kiss that makes my pussy wet baby." I said.

"Now very slowly slid your hands under my sweater and cup my tits." I continued.

Bill followed my instructions and moved his hands to the bottom hem of my oversized sweater. His soft fingers traced up my sides gathering the excess material on his forearms as he slowly moved toward my succulent tits. He let only his fingertips touch my skin, ten tiny points of contact that sent a chill along my spine. His fingers slid up until they reached the bottom of my tits then slowly slid out around and along the sides teasing the flesh where my tits joined my chest.

I closed my eyes and said, "That's very nice baby, take your time. Take time to explore every inch of my breasts."

His fingers, those ten digits of absolute pleasure circled over the top of my tits toward the warm cleavage between. Bill flatten his hands against the skin just above my tits and then slowly slid them down over the heaving orbs with his fingers sliding between and through their cleavage. My nipples hardened instantly as the warmth of his palms came in contact with the sensitive flesh of my areola.

"Hmmmmm.. That's very nice baby." I whispered.

I moaned softly as Bill began gently cupping squeezing and caressing my tits. His hands those soft delicate hands explored every inch, not just concentrating on the erect nipples, but pleasuring the entirety of my heaving breasts.

"Now slowly remove my sweater baby." I said.

His hands gathered the soft fabric and slowly turned it inside out as her lifted it above my head. I stretched my arms up and let him pull it over my head. My long ponytail slid out of the sweater and fell behind me. Bill tossed the sweater aside and lightly placed his hands on my shoulders his fingertips extending over the top and his thumbs resting against my neck.

His passion filled searching eyes gazed into my pools of emerald lust waiting my next command.

"Do my breasts please you baby?" I asked.

They're perfect Gen." He replied. His eyes moved down to examine their soft fullness and erect nipples.

"When you kiss and lick them Bill they begin to tingle, and my pussy gets even wetter." I said.

Bill slid his thumbs up along my neck and back along my jaw before he slowly slid his hands down again over the soft flesh. He hands cupped both as he lowered his lips and began kissing and licking every part of my heaving breasts.

I slid my fingers into his hair again and began guiding his mouth across the succulent entirety of each orb.

"Yes baby that's so nice. They're beginning to tingle." I whispered.

I guided his mouth to one erect nipple. His tongue flicked at the hard flesh, his lips suckled it gently at first then with increasing pressure.

"Oh Bill that feels incredible. I said.

"You're making my pussy very wet baby." I added.

Bill happily continued kissing licking and suckling my tingling breasts waiting for my instruction to move down toward his ultimate goal. I finally lifted his head from my tits and turned his face up to look into his eyes.

"My pussy is so wet baby, it's ready for you Bill." I whispered.

I kept his head nestled between my delicate hands as he slowly kissed down over my belly finally reaching the tri-angle of lace covering my vulva.

His fingers hooked around the thin black straps riding over my hips and slowly peeled the fabric off my body and down my legs. As he slipped the thong off my feet he knelt before me and brought the lacy patch that had covered my slit to his nose.

He inhaled the scent of my moisture deeply before he whispered. "More lovely then the finest perfume Genevieve."

I smiled at him happy that the scent of my pussy pleased his sense of smell.

Bill sat back on his haunches gazing at the smooth flesh of my cleanly shaven pussy waiting my first instruction.

"Baby, I want you to keep your eyes on my pussy as I offer it to you." I said.

My feet were together as I slowly sat down in the overstuffed chair. Keeping my body completely straight I settled into the soft cushion and placed my hands on top of my thighs.

Bill concentrated on the flesh along the tops of my thighs and the shaven pubic mound at their confluence.

I didn't speak a word. Keeping my knees and feet tight together I slowly lifted my legs until the knees were at the level of the soft arm rests of the chair blocking my view of Bills face.

I slowly let my knees spread apart. Bills eye were fixed on my inner thighs as I spread myself open wider and wider to his lustful stare. Lifting my knees above the chairs arms I draped my legs over the edge and used my strong leg muscles to lift my hips up and slid my ass to the very edge of the seat. As I moved I could feel the wet lips of my steamy pussy spread open exposing the pink folds of flesh inside. Bill's eyes remained glued to the object of his oral desire.

I whispered, "This is your pussy baby, yours and yours alone. Call it a pussy, a slit, a fuck tunnel, call it a cunt if you like, but remember always, to call it yours."

"Look how wet and swollen it is for you Bill." I said.

"Look how is convulses." I whispered as I clenched my muscles causing the wet gash to squeeze tightly closed. Relaxing my muscles my pussy opened again. "Look how it opens for you baby. Begging for your touch, begging for you to lick it, suck it, bite it, and eat it." I said.

Bill was studying my pussy, memorizing every delicate fold of wet flesh, every inch of hot tissue waiting for his oral onslaught. I slowly slid my hand down over my abdomen and using two fingers I slowly pushed the swollen flesh surrounding my clitoris. Its swollen nub of hardness popped out.

"Look at my clit Bill, your clitoris baby, yours and yours alone." I repeated. "It to begs for your touch, begs you to lick suck and bite it baby."

"These are my loins Bill, yours and yours alone. Use them to pleasure yourself as you see fit. The pleasure they give you baby will please me." I whispered.

My discreet lover, this incredible man I'd just pledged the whole of my sexual being to, leaned toward me, his passionate lustful eyes staring at my steaming hot womanhood.

As he placed one hand on each of my knees he whispered. "Teach me to please you Genevieve. Teach me what pleases you most baby."

His words sent a shudder of pure ecstasy through my body causing me to moan deeply. Not only was he to be my discreet lover, but he also wanted to be the most incredible lover I'd ever experienced. He wanted to take the time to learn how to please his mistress, how to carry his discreet concubine to incredible heights of sexual pleasure.

I began his teaching by whispering, "Kiss my thighs baby, softly.

His lips trembled as they neared my warm flesh, first making contact with the inside of one knee. I slid my delicate fingertips into his hair to guide his lips along the quivering flesh of my thighs.

"Oh god Bill that's perfect! I said in a low raspy voice.

His soft lips traced light kisses along the inside of one twitching thigh until he'd almost reached its confluence with my loins.

"Now the other one baby." I said.

His mouth moved to the other thigh, starting again at my knee and slowly, incredibly slowly he traced ultra light kisses along the burning flesh of my thigh.

"Oh baby, that feels so nice!" I whispered

My pussy was soaking wet, dripping with juices elicited from deep within my loins by the incredible sensation of his lips against the quivering twitching burning flesh of my inner thighs. My entire body began to tingle in anticipation of the first moment his soft lips and wet tongue would make passionate sensuous contact with the lips of my pussy.

As his kisses descended my thigh and approached his ultimate oral goal, Bill lifted his lips from my flesh and looked up into my eyes.

"God Gen, you couldn't look sexier." He exclaimed.

"Bill you couldn't make me feel any sexier then I feel right now." I replied.

He returned his lustful gaze to my loins studying the perfect bud my womanhood.

"Blow your hot breath on it Bill." I said.

Bill moved his mouth within a millimeter of my pulsing loins, rather than blowing through pursed lips he just opened his lips and exhaled deeply. His hot carbon dioxide sent ecstatic waves of pleasure spreading from my loins. My entire body shuddered and tingled from the close proximity of his soft warm lips and wet tongue.

"Oh my god baby, you're driving me insane." I whispered.

His hot breath was driving me insane, I could only imagine what affect his lips and tongue would have once he closed the miniscule space separating my tingling loins from his lustful mouth.

I'd feel that affect in an instant as I whispered, "I want you to lick very lightly around the outer edge of my pussy Bill."

My lover exhaled one final time over my pulsing loins sending yet another spiraling wave of ecstasy thought my body. My brain was sending a message to my hands to pull his mouth against me but the signals were short circuited somewhere along the matrix of nerves. Unable to move a muscle I just had to wait for his incredible tease to end, and end it did mercifully as the tip of his tongue touched the tiny patch of flesh between my ass and the bottom of my pussy.

Bill slowly licked along the edges of my pussy between the swollen lip and the sensitive flesh where my thigh joins my body. He continued up alone the outer most edge to the apex of my dripping wet slit where my swollen pulsing clit awaited his oral pleasures.

"Oh baby that feels so awesome." I whispered.

His tongue licked above my clit avoiding direct contact and then slowly down the opposite side of my pussy. My fingers slowly moved through his hair but never directed his mouth. Bill's tongue finally reached the starting point of the circle of pleasure he'd just traced around my pussy.

"God Bill that feels so fucking incredible." I whisper. His tongue just flicking at the tiny patch of flesh at the very bottom of my dripping slit. I suspected he was waiting for my instruction.

"Baby please lick up between my pussy lips." I pleaded.

Bill's tongue moved upward, and dipped in at the bottom of my swollen gash. I heard him moan as the taste of my pussy first spread across his tongue. Ever so slowly his tongue slid up licking at the pulsing lips on either side of the entrance to my fuck tunnel. His mouth moved so slowly, his tongue savoring every incredible moment between the swollen flesh. Finally he reached the pulsing nub at the very top. My hard clit exposed from between its wet sheave.

"Hmmmmmm..." I moaned as his tongue made first contact with it. "Run circles around it with the tip of your tongue baby." I begged.

His tongue was magical, circling my clit, pressing into the fleshy sheave as he circled it and flicking at the erect hardness.

Swirls of absolute pleasure spread from that tiny sensitive spot outward through my pussy and loins, reaching my spine and then spearing upward into my brain. I was consumed with the intense pleasure his mouth was providing. Bill needed no instruction on how to please me orally, this incredible lover, my one and only lover is a god of oral pleasure.

I grasped his head and lifted his mouth from me. Looking down into his passionate eyes I said. "Baby you need no instructions on how to please me orally, I am so fucking turned on by your oral stimulation all I can ask is that you don't stop, God Bill please don't stop!"

Bill took my erect clit between his lips and sucked it stretching it further out of the steamy sheave and flicked his tongue at it. I withered in absolute ecstasy moaning, groaning and squealing in pure sensual delight.

"Yes baby, eat me suck my sweet pussy!" I exclaimed.

He moved his mouth down to suck at my lips taking one and then the other between his soft lips and sucking on it, licking it, gently biting on the hot swollen flaps of flesh.

I squealed loudly feeling chards of sensuous pleasure shoot up my spine. My pussy, my clit, my entire pelvic mound tingled as he assaulted me with his absolute incredible mouth and tongue.

Bills hand slid down my inner thighs teasing, tickling and softly caressing the smooth flesh. As they reached the confluence of my legs his fingers spread my lips opening and exposing the dripping wet pink flesh just beyond. He moved his parted lips toward my wide-open pussy. His hot breath again sent a spiraling wave of ecstasy through my body. My lover's gently oral assault on my genitals had brought my entire body to a heightened state of arousal. Even the lightest touch, the gentlest lick or slightest bite sent ecstatic rapturous shards of pleasure pulsing through my veins.

"God Bill I'm going to lose control of all my senses." I whispered.

As his fingertips spread my lips open he slowly slipped his tongue between and into the quivering pink flesh of my pulsing wet pussy. Deeper and deeper he speared me with his tongue. Harder and harder his nose pressed into my clit. My hands took on minds of their own as they pressed his mouth tighter into me.