Transforming Genevieve Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Bill it feels so fucking good, I love how you fuck me baby." I screamed.

Angel meanwhile was bouncing up and down on Franks cock, her tits, those full luscious tits bouncing as much as the rest of her body.

Bills cock began to swell to orgasmic size and I felt his cock meat fill me totally.

"Cum for me baby, give me that sweet cock juice!" I said.

I ground my pussy harder on him and my pussy exploded, my own orgasm had crept up on me without warning crashing over me like a sexual tsunami. Every muscle in my body tensed as wave after incredible orgasmic wave washed through me.

"Oh God Bill, I'm cuming." I screamed as my pussy flooded with fluids. His cock surrounded in searing pussy juice.

Bill let a deep throaty groan escape his throat before he exclaimed, "Yeah baby that's it I'm cuming with you Gen."

As I looked up Angel had pulled Frank's cock from inside her and he was shooting his wad all over her belly and tits as she stroked him feverishly during his orgasm.

I had promised Bill I'd do what ever Angel did, so I lifted off his pulsing cock and grabbed it just as his first explosion of cum shot out. It landed squarely between my tits, searing my already quivering flesh with its heat. My delicate fingers stroked him as each successive squirt of cum landed a little lower then the one before. His cock oozed cum all over my hand running down across my knuckles and through my fist.

"God Gen that feels so fucking good, keep stroking me." Bill begged.

By this time Angel had released Franks oozing cock letting its hard length rest against her belly as she smeared his thick cream over her tits.

I waited till I was certain Bill's climax had subsided before I also smeared his cum across my tits and belly. I slid off him allowing him to watch Angel as she massaged Frank's load into the soft flesh of her tits.

Bill said, "Oh I see now why you pulled me out and stroked my cock as I came baby." Angel lifted her cum soaked hand above her mouth and let a thick wad of Frank's cum run off her palm dripping it onto her tongue. She lowered her hand to her lips and licked the rest of his load from her hand.

Bill turned his eyes to watch me follow suit, letting his sweet tasting cum drip off my hand and into my mouth. I reached over and took his softening cock in my hand and collect what remaining cum I could from him licking and sucking that into my mouth and swallowing it like the best tasting cocktail I'd ever had.

Bill lifted himself up to lean against the sofa and I snuggled in next to him to watch the rest of the movie. The bi-sexual scene with Angel and Jennifer was very erotic, close up images of each woman kissing licking and sucking each others tits, nipples and wet pussies.

During a short scene where Jennifer was sucking Angel's tits Bill said, "She does have very nice tits." She did have beautiful tits, her lush breasts creamy white with darker areola's and very hard perfectly shaped nipples that extended a full quarter inch away from her tits.

"Would you like if my tits were that size baby." I asked.

Bill looked at me and smiled before he asked, "Would you consider implant surgery Gen?"

"If it would please you for my tits to be bigger Bill, yes I'd look into it. I replied.

Bill rolled to his side to look me directly in the eyes. With a most serious expression on his face he said, "Genevieve don't you ever consider that. Your breasts are absolutely perfect. I love their size, shape and feel. I love how your nipples react to my touch. To risk surgery, and have a foreign object placed inside just to have a D cup instead of the perfect C cup that you are now would be sacrilege."

"Besides, I've seen Angel in movies from earlier in her porn career and her tits were better before she had implants inserted. They would more lush and pliable before, probably a perfect C cup just like you, now they almost look like twin basket balls mounted on her chest. They are too hard to look natural and they can't feel this good." Bill added as he cupped one of my tits softly in his hand.

His compliment made me feel wonderful inside, by telling me never to consider implants he had confirmed that he was totally satisfied with my body. I reached for his face, cupping his cheek in my soft palm my eyes fixed on his I whispered, "Bill you've made me so incredibly happy. Since your phone call Friday evening I've thought of nothing but us baby. I want you to understand something babe, I'm happy being your discreet mistress, totally at ease with being the other woman in your life."

He smiled and pressed his cheek firmer into my hand. "You rescued me Friday night babe, until you called I was almost resigned to being a filthy cum slut. I was resigned to being used by every man I'd meet, used for their own pleasures, coated with their seed and toss out like a used tissue." I whispered.

"I promise you this Gen, I'll never make you feel that way. There may be times when, because our relationship must be discreet that, you may feel I'm neglecting you're needs or feelings. But I want you to understand that my heart and soul is with you Gen. I want you to feel that Tess is the other woman in my life not you, because I'll always want to be here with you."

Bill continued, "Genevieve, you're the woman in my life that excites me. You're the woman who's every thought word and action seduces me. You're the only woman I want or need."

His words warmed my heart and soul, he was the first man to ever tell me that he needed me. I lifted his hand to my lips and kissed his palm very tenderly.

"Bill there's something else I want you to understand." I said.

He replied, "Yes baby, what's that.

I continued, "Before my transformation what little sex life I had was so boring and mundane. The few men I'd had relationships always seemed to be more interested in getting to the act of intercourse, and cuming as quick as possible. But as I matured my fantasies developed into what I felt were quite kinky ideas about sex. I never would have lived out those fantasies until I finally decided that I would change."

"Gen, our sex lives have paralleled each others. I too developed what I assumed were rather kinky fantasies but Tess would never agree to letting me live them out. I suppose, no I'm sure that was what attracted me to you most after your weekend in New York." Bill said.

I replied, "So we are on the same page sexually. I may suggest some pretty wild stuff Bill, and I want you to do the same. Let's try to keep our affair as exciting and fresh as possible. We'll need to be as careful as we've been, but once the door closes we should both feel free to let loose and do what ever comes to mind."

"That Genevieve you can count on!" My wonderful discreet lover replied.

As we finished our conversation about where we both wanted our tryst to go, Angel was in the throws of satisfying God with her newly discovered oral talents. He knelt between his legs his rock hard erection sliding in and out of her wet lustful mouth and throat over and over again. Her torn and tattered angel wings hanging loosely at her back. The camera zoomed in as Peter Westwad as "God" exploded in her face. His first thick gooey shot of cum landing near her hairline and extending down over her forehead, the bridge of her nose and onto her upper lip and extended tongue. Angel gobbled up every successive wad that shot from his cock gleefully swallowing his seed and sucking at him for more. As she smeared his goo across her smiling lips and chin the camera panned up to show Peter's face, he'd sprouted devils horns on either side of his forehead. He grinned devilishly as the words "The End" came up on the screen.

"So what did you think of your first porn movie Gen?" Bill asked.

I replied, "I loved it baby, feel free to bring any from your collection over for us to watch."

Bill grinned at me and said, "Gen every one of the women in porn today are two dimensional I prefer the three dimensional seductress who's come into my life. I seriously doubt that I'll have any need to buy another porn movie."

Smiling widely at him I said, "I love being your seductress baby, I love being your discreet mistress, love being your sexual concubine. Everything about you excites me Bill, including the fact that we have to steal our time together. I honestly feel that fact will heighten the lust and passion we have for one another."

"Baby, I couldn't agree more." Bill replied.

Bill looked at the mantle clock above my fireplace. It was almost 5:30. I knew he'd have to leave in the next hour if he wanted to be a Logan when Tess' flight got in.

"You should shower baby, we wouldn't want her catching a whiff of my perfume now would we." I suggested.

He replied, "That wouldn't be good baby, but I wish I could bottle that sweet scent so I could savor you smell when ever I wanted to."

"Come by my office first thing Monday morning babe, I'll rub my neck against you so you can carry it with you all day." I said.

He smiled and said, "Count on it babe."

He kissed me passionately before he got up and headed for my bathroom to shower. While Bill showered I straighten up the living room and slipped into my bath robe. I planned on showering later wanting the odor of his cum and his smell to linger on my body as long as possible.

As he prepared to leave Bill kissed me softly on the lips and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. "Gen I know this moment is always going to be the hardest for us. After I'm gone I want you to know you will always be on my mind, in my thoughts and warming my heart. I hope that knowledge will get you and I through until we can again be together.

I almost told him I loved him, but kept the words bottled up inside for now. Bill slipped out of my flat and left me alone with the knowledge that he would always want and need me. Knowledge that he unknowing used to seal the bottomless sexual barrel he'd helped me crawl from into the brilliant light of a truly meaningful relationship.

To be continued...