Transforming Genevieve Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hear from Bill Tuesday night either. I was a little disappointed by that fact too. I had hoped he would call me after she had gone off to bed. And Wednesday didn't hold much hope of he and I being able to see each other since it is my busiest day of the week at school. I went to bed Tuesday night feeling lonely and somewhat depressed not to mention very horny. As I lay in bed waiting for sleep to come I recalled the incredible excitement I'd felt when Bill and I made love over the weekend. The wonderful feeling of having him imbedded inside me, how his cock filled my pussy and instantly started making my whole body tingle.

My fingers slid between my thighs, I slowly began massaging my clit needing some kind of sexual release before I slept. As I masturbated I visualized Bills strong body hovering above me, my thighs spread wide open to his incredible thrusts. His hairy chest pressing into my heaving breasts, and his soft lips and probing tongue pleasing my mouth. My fingers moved faster and faster over my hard clit quickly bringing on an orgasm of sexual release.

As quickly as I'd made myself cum, my orgasm subsided. Hardly the kind of intense orgasm my discreet lover had bestowed on me the weekend before, but sexual release nonetheless.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. But sleep didn't come easily that night. I wasn't sure why but my mind kept going back to my uncomfortable meeting with Bill and his wife earlier that day. I began visualizing them having sex, a rather nasty fantasy of my lover fucking his wife. What made this fantasy even more uncomfortable was the fact that she came out of her sexual shell and gave him oral sex, licking his cock and sucking on the bulging head. I imagined her stroking his hard cock and pleading with him to fuck her hard from behind. In my mind I watched as she knelt on the edge of their bed with her wide ass spread open for him to fuck her doggie. I could almost see his cock penetrating her pussy slamming into her in a frenzy of lust. She lowering her shoulders to the bed and pushing her ass back into him with each thrust inside. Incredibly when he came she begged him to shoot his seed on her ass, and when he did she smeared it about and brought her cum coated fingers to her mouth to taste his cum. His wide eyed unbelieving stare as his wife finally after so many years of straight missionary fucking wanted something different, wanted something the least little bit kinky.

As I rolled over on my side and closed my eyes trying to bring on sleep the fear that this fantasy could come true frightened me. The fear that I'd have to compete with this woman for Bill's affections when she'd have the upper hand of being with him more scared me. I would have to find a way to gain an advantage over her and find it quickly.

I awoke Wednesday with the same idea in mind. I needed to gain an advantage over Tess for my lover's attention. Excitement would be my trump card, in my mind if I kept Bill constantly excited about being with me I'd have my advantage over Tess.

I wore my gray pin striped suit and seamed stockings to work that day, a black lace bra and only a garter belt leaving easy access to my pussy. Even though I was going to teach English Lit, my ultimate goal for the day was to seduce my lover, to give him a mid-week fuck that would have him fantasizing about me through the weekend.

My first class was at nine, but I left a little after eight so I'd have time to stop by his office. As I pulled into the lot I saw Bill's car already there and was able to park beside his sedan. I stopped by my office and dropped off my brief case before making my way to his classroom. The lights in the classroom were off, but his office lights were on. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said.

I opened the door and stepped inside feeling a little relief that he was alone.

"Wow Gen you look incredible." He said.

"Morning baby." I replied smiling at his compliment.

"Good morning to you too babe." He answered.

I made my way across his office and stood in front of his desk. His eyes concentrating on me as I moved seductively across the room.

"What brings you here so early Genevieve?" He asked.

I smiled as seductively a smile as I could before I replied, "Well baby I wanted to stop by to remind you of something."

Bill's expression changed a bit, I assumed because he had a feeling he'd forgotten something.

"What was that baby?" He whispered tentatively.

I slowly unbuttoned my pin stripped suit coat exposing the creamy flesh above the black lace bra beneath. As I unbuttoned the last one I held the jacket open and said, "I wanted to remind you that these are your tits baby", sliding my long fingers up over the lace and pressing them together. "This is your hot cleavage to fuck anytime you want Bill."

Bill smiled widely at me as I reminded him I was his mistress.

I slowly sat down in the same chair his wife had occupied the day before. I crossed my legs seductively keeping my knees together.

"These are your sexy legs Bill, yours to open wide and move between. Yours to touch, caress, lick and kiss anytime you want baby." I said.

His smile somehow widened. "You're turning me on Gen."

Finally I slowly uncrossed my legs and flashed my naked cleanly shaven pussy at him much like Sharon Stone flashed Michael Douglass in the movie Basic Instinct. "This is your pussy baby, moist, warm, tight, and ready for your big beautiful cock anytime you want it baby." I said.

I watched Bills eyes exploring my naked flesh, his smile turned into a wicked grin.

"Ms. Walker, are you trying to seduce me?" He asked.

I giggled and said, "Why no Mr. Franklin, I was just reminding you that you can have me anytime you want."

I slowly stood and closed the buttons of my jacket.

I turned around facing away from my discreet lover, looking back over my shoulder as I bent slightly at the waist and slowly slid my hands to lift my skirt.

"One more thing baby." I said as my milky white ass was exposed to him.

"This ass, this sweet, tight ass. It's yours baby to fuck anytime you want." I added slipping a finger between my thighs and running it around my sphincter.

"Oh my god!" Bill exclaimed.

I straightened up and smoothed my skirt along my long shapely legs.

Walking seductively toward the door I said, "I have two hours free from eleven to one today baby, just in case you want to have any of me."

My hand reached for the door knob as Bill said, "I'm there baby! I want all of you!"

A second later I was in the hall, smiling ear to ear with the knowledge that my discreet lover would be at my office door promptly at eleven and most likely sporting a huge hard-on.

It was eight thirty when I walked into my office. The next two and a half hours went by incredibly slow, almost as if time had been reduced to slow motion. The anticipation of what I hoped would happen between eleven and one built with each utterly slow minute. My 9 AM class dragged on forever, I constantly looked at the clock like a junior high school student waiting for the final dismissal bell to ring before summer vacation. The only difference being that my vacation would be two hours of ecstasy with my lover Bill. I hoped time would move just as slowly after he closed and locked my office door.

Mercifully the clock finally reached 10:45. My morning class had been dismissed without any of the students staying after to discuss their assignment for the day. I walked into my office and sat down at my desk to await his arrival. To assure that Bill and I wouldn't be interrupted I wrote a note that said, "I'm not in my office right now, I'll be returning at 1:30 PM." At five of eleven there was a light knock on my door. I stood and carrying the note with me quickly walked to the door. I opened the door and stepped back allowing Bill to walk past me.

"Hi baby, I'm early." He said, as I pressed the yellow post-it note on the outside of my door and closed it behind us. Turning the dead bolt and flicking the overhead light off I turned to Bill and said, "I hope you're as hot as I am baby."

He grinned and as he began unbuttoning his shirt said, "I've been watching the clock constantly since you stopped by earlier Gen."

"Did you enjoy my little show Bill?" I asked.

"Oh baby, I enjoyed it immensely!" Bill replied as his shirt slid off his shoulders exposing his hairy chest.

I started unbuttoning my jacket again but this time even slower than before. His eyes were glued to me taking in every square inch of creamy white flesh as I stripped for him.

Bill undid his slacks and slid them down his legs. Stepping out of them he turned the chair in front of my desk toward me and sat down to watch his mistress do a sexy strip tease.

I took a step or two to my right so I was standing between him and the sofa across my office from the desk. I left my suit coat hanging open exposing the sexy black lace bra that held my tits. Leaning forward slightly I moved my arms in to press my tits together again showing him the succulent cleavage between.

"Do you want to fuck me here?" I asked running a fingertip along the upper most part of cleavage.

"Hmmmmm." Bill replied.

I left my jacket on and slowly started to move my hips seductively for my man. His eyes stared intensely at me as I moved closer and closer to him.

"You are so sexy Gen." He whispered.

I let my jacket slip off my shoulders catching it with one hand and tossing it behind me on the sofa. My hips gyrated sensually as I turned my back to him, my long hair hanging down to the waistband of my skirt.

Reaching behind me my delicate fingertips undid the clasp of my skirt and slowly lowered the zipper. I slid my fingers to the waistband and began sliding my skirt down over my sexy ass. I knew Bill's eyes were glued to the straight seams of my stockings and the milky white skin I was exposing to him as I stripped the skirt off my hips.

It fell in a heap around my heels. He gasped at the vision of sensuality before him.

"So sexy!" Bill whispered.

My long fingers slid to my ass as I bent slightly at the waist.

"Do you want to fuck me here baby?" I asked.

"Oh god Gen, I want to fuck you everywhere." He exclaimed.

I stepped out of the heap of pin stripped fabric surrounding my heels and toward my seated lover.

His erection pressed against the white cotton of his jockey shorts.

As I approached him I lifted on sexy leg and placed the instep of my high heel on the armrest of his chair.

Slipping my hands to my pussy I spread the lips open for his view.

"Do you want to fuck this hot little pussy baby?" I asked.

"Fuck yes babe." He instantly replied.

I smiled and moved a finger to my lips, circling my moist full mouth with that fingertip I asked my discreet lover, "Do you want to fuck my wet mouth Bill?"

Bill just smiled and said, "I want you to fuck this raging cock with your mouth baby." As he spoke he lifted his hips and peeled his jockey shorts down his legs, exposing his raging hard cock.

Seeing his incredible cock I dropped to my knees between his legs and slid my hands up his legs to cradle his balls in one hand while I slowly started stroking his erection with the other.

His cock pulsed in my soft hand. He kept his eyes glued to mine as I leaned forward and licked from the base of his cock up over the head, pressing my tongue against the slit where I was rewarded with a tiny droplet of pre-cum.

"Hmmmmmmm... I love that first taste of your cock baby." I whispered just before I took his throbbing cock head between my lips.

Bill groaned softly as I engulfed just the head in my hot mouth. "Suck it babe!" He said.

I sucked softly on the head and circled the corona with my wet tongue. I opened my mouth just wide enough so my lips made contact with his corona and the bottom of his cock head slid along my tongue, slowly moving my open mouth back and forth teasing his cock head with just the occasional soft touch of moist lips on his corona.

He moved his hands to my head, I let his cock slip from my wet mouth and looked up into his lustful stare.

"My throat babe?" I questioned him.

Bill said nothing, his hands spoke for him as he pulled my mouth toward his cock head. I let him press it against my closed lips before pursing them and letting him slip between.

I moaned as the wide flaring corona slipped beyond my moist lips. His hands pressed firmer against my skull. I relaxed my muscles and let him guide my mouth on a slow sensual descent over his throbbing member.

We moaned in unison as the tip made first contact with the back of my throat. I sucked in a huge lungful of air and relaxed my throat muscles.

Bill said, "Yes baby swallow me, swallow all of me!"

His hands pushed me down, the wide corona slipping easily through the narrow opening to my hot fleshy throat. Deeper and deeper he forced himself into my oral pleasures. His twitching cock spread my tissue. I groaned passionately as the final few inches of his cock shaft disappeared between my lips and my nose nestled into his curly pubic hair.

This was the feeling I wanted, this was the sensation I'd craved since Sunday. The incredible intimate sensation of having my lover's cock buried inside my throat. The absolute awesome feeling of his twitching hard on deep down my throat. Bill flexed his muscles causing his cock to twitch even stronger. I moaned each time he did so.

My body came alive. Nerve endings that lay dormant since Sunday now tingled with inexplicable intensity. His beautiful cock brought my whole being to life, and I reveled in the ecstatic pleasure of those sensations. His hands held me firmly impaled on his succulent cock. My lungs began to burn, lacking the life giving oxygen they needed.

I lifted my head a tiny bit but my lover pressed me down fully with his strong hands, flexing his cock again. He had to know I needed to breath, I'd been impaled on his throbbing erection for over 30 seconds, he had to let me up for life sustaining oxygen soon I thought. But his hands held me firmly his pulsing cock imbedded in my throat.

The burning in my lungs intensified, what seemed like an eternity passed as his twitching cock filled my throat. His grasp on my head lessened somewhat and I again tried to lift my head, only to have him press me fully down over his cock once more. I clawed at the soft flesh on his inner thighs, trying to send him a signal that I was nearing unconsciousness. The burning in my lungs spread through out my body as my muscles screamed to be fed the oxygen they needed so desperately. A sense of fear engulfed my being. I would suffocate with my lover's cock buried in my throat. My last breath would be one that included the scent of his cock and loins. I'd die with his throbbing cock impaled down my throat. Just as my mind started going blank, just as my mind gave into the realization that I was suffocating on his cock I felt him slipping from my throat. His hands pulled my head up and the head of his cock mercifully slipped from between my lips.

My head flew back and life giving oxygen rushed into my empty lungs. I gasped and sucked air into my lungs. My closed eyes welled up with tears as I finally, after what must have been nearly 90 seconds, was able to fill my lungs and feed my muscles with the oxygen his throbbing cock had denied me.

No sooner had my lungs filled with air and my heart pumped oxygen rich blood through my arteries the intense tingling of sexual ecstasy returned to my body. Bills brutal assault on my throat had the affect of intensifying my sexual pleasure.

I gasped over and over filling my lungs. He held my head back as I sucked gulp after gulp of oxygen in. As soon as he was sure I'd recovered enough from his brutal invasion he leaned forward and drove his tongue between my lips. Kissing me nearly as deeply as his cock had impaled me a moment earlier.

I responded by sucking hard on his tongue, pulling the tiny connective tissue on the bottom of his tongue out over his lower teeth. I released his tongue and sucked in another huge breath and instantly grasped his tongue again with my lips sucking it hard over his teeth.

He pulled his mouth from mine and pushed me back on my haunches. Looking sternly into my moist eyes my incredible lover demanded, "On your feet slut."

His words excited me instantly, I realized he'd chosen this moment to take me brutally, to use my body as I'd promised in anyway he desired.

I rose instantly as Bill demanded. Standing in between his thighs I looked down at his cock. The arteries stood out hard against the glistening flesh along the shaft. The blood red head pulsed from the flare of his corona to the very tip. His hand moved to grasp the shaft near the base.

Bill looked up at me and commanded his concubine, "Turn around bitch, and sit on my cock!"

I obeyed my incredible lover instantly. My soaking wet pussy begging to be impaled as deeply as my throat had been a moment before.

As I lowered my pussy toward his huge cock I squealed, Take me Bill, fuck my hot cunt deep and hard baby!"

His hand guided the head to the swollen lips and searing heat of my pussy. As it touched the tingling flesh I moaned, "Oh god YES! Billllllllllll....." I screamed as his invader spread me open.

His hands grasped my hips and he forced me down on his throbbing cock. The head slammed into my cervix with more force than I had ever felt before. Spearing me on his hot throbbing cock meat. Just as he'd done with my throat, his strong hands held me in place. He flexed his muscles causing the head to rub against my cervix and the corona to slam over my g-spot.

I rocked my pelvis forward massaging my swollen clit against his balls. I continued gasping for air, but these gasps were not to suck in life giving oxygen, these gasps were a result of the incredible sensation, the absolutely spectacular ecstasy of riding his beautiful cock.

Bill no longer had to hold my hips firmly in place, unlike his oral assault, my pussy needed no oxygen to survive his brutal attack. I was more than happy to ride his cock as he flexed his muscles massaging me deeply with the bulging head of his beautiful cock.

His hands were free and he slid them up to grope my heaving lace covered tits, his fingers skillfully pinching the erect nubs of my nipples through the fabric. I leaned back slightly giving him easier access to my tits and moaned deeply as his hands moved roughly over the tingling flesh.

"Yes baby, handle them like that." I begged.

He squeezed hard on the heaving orbs and pinched even harder at the hard nipples still somewhat protected by the fabric of my lacey bra.

Bill moved his hands behind me, but rather then unclasping the bra he simple grasped the fabric in his strong hands and shredded yet another piece of my collection of sexy lingerie.

I reached up and pulled the torn bra from my tits discarding it across the room like the piece of trash my lover had turned it into.

His hands returned to my now naked tits. Groping them, pinching the flesh, pulling the erect nipples.

I squealed in absolute pleasure as he assaulted the twin orbs of pleasure. My hips ground against his cock, he continued flexing his muscles for an eternity.

Then without warning his hands slid to my ass, with one mighty shove he pushed me forward and off his huge cock. I lost my balance being thrown from his lap so quickly and almost fell to the floor. As I straightened up Bill was already standing. He pointed to the chair and said, "On your knees slut!"

I followed his command instantly spreading my knees until they pressed against the arms of the chair allowing Bill access to my throbbing pussy from behind. His hands came to rest on my hips. My gapping fuck hole open and throbbing to be impaled once again by his incredible cock, his hands clamped onto my hips and he speared me with it. In an incredible instant I'd gone from craving his cock to fill me again to a quivering dripping wet searing hot cock sheave. There was no feeling of him sliding into me, no spreading of my fuck flesh as he moved inside. I went from being empty of all things pleasurable to being stuffed with his throbbing pulsing incredible cock meat.