Transforming Genevieve Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you'll have time to experiment with that Gen. I'm sure he'd love it. All men love when a woman changes up their look just a little for them." Marsha said.

As I started removing the maid outfit I asked Marsha, "You know Bill loves role-play Marsha. I was thinking of buying something bridal looking so we could do a groom and blushing bride play sometime soon."

"Oh my god, wait right here Gen." She said.

Marsha hurried off while I slipped out of my new maid outfit. I was hanging it carefully on the hanger when she returned with a pearly white silk gown. Holding it up by the spaghetti thin shoulder straps she said, "This is so sensual to wear and touch baby. You have to try this on."

I slipped it over my head and the gown glided down over my body. It fit perfectly as I turned to look at it from every possible angle in the small dressing room mirror. The gown, full-length was embellished with pure white lace appliqués and a touch of glimmering sequins. From the back the thin shoulder straps crossed in the middle of my back and just below my ass the back was finished with a sheer lace cascading three-tier train. I looked absolutely incredible in it.

"Finish this off with a pair of open back feather trimmed sandals and your lover will melt in you hands baby!" Marsha said.

"I'll take it Marsha!" I said knowing Bill would love it more than I.

"Wonderful Gen. Your man is in for some real treats in the coming weeks I'm sure." Marsha said.

I couldn't agree more...

To Be Continued...