Transforming Genevieve Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused her downward slide to press one taut rock hard nipple against my pulsing clit, and then moved fully between my thighs. I spread myself open to her. My pussy lips glistening invitingly pleaded for her moist sensual mouth.

"Your pussy is so beautiful Gen." Marsha whispered as she softly kissed one inner thigh then the other.

"God Marsha, please don't tease me, I need to have your sweet lips on me." I begged.

Marsha pursed her lips and moved to suck my hard clit between them. A shard of ecstasy shot up my spine and swirled around inside my brain as she began her soft sensual oral lovemaking. Her delicate finger probed the moist folds of my pussy lips as her lips and tongue pleasured my pulsing clit.

My entire body withered deeper into the soft fur as Marsha lifted her lips from my clit and glanced to her left. I felt one hand slid across my thigh then move back holding the small pink two-headed dildo. An instant later the longer of the two was pressed between my pussy lips, as her mouth again pleasured my hard clit. As she sank the tip of her pleasure tool deeper into my searing heat, the shorter part touched my sphincter. I tensed involuntarily but instantly relaxed knowing her tender touch would cause me no pain. The shafts of her toy slipped inside my open pussy and ass. Very slowly it sank deeper and deeper until it was completely inserted in my willing fuck tunnels.

"Oh god baby that feels so fucking good." I said.

Incredibly Marsha's lips and soft tongue continued their oral pleasure of my clit as she began fucking me with her little two-headed monster. Waves of pleasure spread from my loins as she moved it faster and faster into me. I groaned deeply as my sexy lover worked her magic on my throbbing loins. I was so close to climax, so close to the pinnacle of absolute ecstasy, so close to an incredible bi-sexual orgasm.

"Not yet Genevieve." Marsha said as she slowed the tempo of both her toy and her mouth on my throbbing pussy and ass.

"It'll be so much more intense if you get to the edge and come back several times." Marsha said.

She withdrew her toy, and moved her mouth back to my thighs as she began letting me slowly return from the edge of orgasm. My withering body sliding sensually over her fur coat. My tingling flesh feeling every soft fold of fabric.

Marsha slowly moved up over me once again until her passionate sexy eyes were staring down into my emerald pits of total sensuality.

"Now you do me Gen, take me to the very edge then back again." Marsha said as she reclined next to me letting her soft body sink into the even softer fur.

I moved to kneel beside her, looking down as she gently spread her blonde hair seductively about her beautiful face. Her deep blue eyes staring up at me, her shimmering red lips begging to be kissed. Her heaving tits spread widening the succulent cleavage. Rock hard nipples begging for my lips, and tongue.

I smiled as I leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth. My hand slid down over her breasts, pausing to caress each hard nipple, the continuing down over her abdomen toward her cleanly shaven pussy. My lips slowly traveled from her sexy mouth to the soft jiggling flesh of her full breasts. Kissing every inch of sensual skin until I reached her taut nipples. My delicate fingers found the swollen sheave covering her clit and I circled it several times before spreading the moist folds exposing her hard clit. One hand gently caressing her clit while the other moved from one hard nipple to the other. My mouth constantly kissing her full heaving tits, my tongue licking between the beautiful orbs of pleasure moistening the sensual cleavage between.

Marsha moaned deeply and arched her back pressing her sensitive breasts harder against my mouth. Her hips began moving to the tempo of my invading fingers near her shimmering pussy lips.

"Please Gen, put a finger inside me baby, I need something inside my cunt." Marsha said.

Her thighs parted as my middle finger slid down between swollen lips. Lifting her knees and hooking the heels of her stilettos in the fur she spread her thighs wide open to my advancing delicate digit. In an instant my finger sank into her, swishing around in the pool of juices inside her dripping pussy.

I kissed my way down her body, as my lips left her throbbing tits she moved her own hands to continue pleasuring the beautiful fullness of her tits and the taut flesh of her nipples herself.

She cooed softly as my lips slid across her abdomen, licking at the tiny indentation of her belly button as I slowly continued my oral descent toward her lustful loins.

"God Gen, I love how you excite me." She whispered.

My mouth dipped between her raised thighs and I moved to position myself 69 over her throbbing pussy. As my knee settled into the soft fur I again slid my tongue across her throbbing clit. I flicked the tip at her hard nub, eliciting a sensual groan from her throat.

My lips and tongue worked their magic on the clit as my fingers explored and probed every nook and cranny of her searing hot soaking wet pussy.

Marsha moaned over and over as waves of pleasure spread from her loins. She finally pleaded with me, "Gen give me the big black one PLEASE!"

I reached over and with one hand grabbed both the huge black dildo and my massage oil. Positioning the head just outside her pussy, I squeezed a stream of oil along the length of its rubbery shaft. It glistened with oil. I pressed it between her swollen lips, twisting it to smear the oil evenly on her pussy.

"Hmmmmmm, that oil is so warming Gen." Marsha said.

As the black monster reached half way, I lowered my lips once again to her clit and suckled it gently. Marsha tensed her pussy muscles trying her best to pull the massive black cock deeper into her wet slit.

"Give me more baby, please shove that big black cock deeper." She begged.

Marsha squirmed with pleasure as I pushed it deeper and the head began rubbing against her g-spot. She slid her hands up the back of my thighs and slipped a finger into the fleshy folds of my pussy.

"Yes Gen, that's it suck my clit, eat that cunt baby." Marsha exclaimed.

Her magic fingers encouraged me to suck her clit and lick where the black cock was stuck inside her. Marsha began rocking her pelvis causing the dildo to massage her deepest sensitive spot. She was quickly approaching a climax, climbing that monstrous black cock to the height of ecstasy.

She squealed in absolute pleasure before pleading with me, "Oh baby, go slower now."

She teetered on the very edge of orgasm. Knowing she didn't want to cum yet I slowed my sucking and began slowly withdrawing the black dildo from her throbbing pussy.

"Yes, that's it Gen, bring me down nice and slow." Marsha exclaimed.

Ever so slowly I began kissing her thighs more than her pussy, ever so slowly I pulled the massive black shaft from her pulsing cunt. Ever so slowly she slid back from the brink of complete orgasm. Her breathing slowed, as did the tempo of her heaving breasts.

"Ooooooh baby, I'm tingling all over." Marsha whispered, "That was perfect I was so close to cuming. You brought me back at the perfect time."

As I slid off her and turned to recline beside her beautiful body I brought that incredible black cock up and lay it between her tits.

Her hands instantly slid up and pressed her luscious tits together capturing the shaft of her biggest sex toy in the succulent cleavage.

"Hmmmm, I love having my tits fucked!" Marsha exclaimed.

Her luscious tits looked incredible with that black cock sliding between them, I could almost imagine Bill's rock hard cock doing the same, which I know he'd love to do.

Marsha arched her back increasing the pressure of the black magic sliding through her succulent cleavage.

"God I love that feeling, my tits are so sensitive, I only wish it was a real cock fucking my big titties." Marsha whispered.

I leaned over and kissed her soft lips, then moved to her ear. I whispered, "My lover has fantasized about fucking tits like yours Marsha."

"Hmmmmmmmm..." she replied, "I can't wait to meet this guy."

"Tell me more about him Gen." She asked.

"He's and incredibly skilled oral lover baby, I had the most intense orgasm of my life when he gave me head the last time he was here. His cock gets very hard and when you hold it in your hand or have it in your mouth you can actually feel his heart beat as the blood is pumped through the arteries along the shaft. He knows when to be tender, and when to be rough. He has soft hands, sensual dark eyes and the thickest chest hair I've ever touched." I told her.

"Sounds very tasty Gen." Marsha interjected.

I continued telling her about Bill, "He loves having his cock sucked, but what man doesn't right baby. His wife never sucks him so when we're together I make sure and give him the most incredible oral sex. When he shoots his cum it's thick, sticky, and very salty. I love the taste of it, and even if he cums in my pussy I always lick him clean.

Marsha giggled and then said, "I hope you'll be willing to share his load with me baby."

"Trust me Marsha, he will have more than enough tasty cum for the both of us." I said.

"Marsha do you remember telling me how all men love seeing a sexy woman in lingerie?" I asked.

"Yes Gen, I know from experience just about any man will become more excited when they are seduced by a sexy woman dressed in lingerie." Marsha replied.

"Well, Bill is at the top of that list baby, every time I've dressed in something sexy for him, he gets so turned on. He's even ripped lingerie off my body a couple times." I said.

"I'll bet he's a voyeur Gen." Marsha said.

"Oh absolutely, you should see how big his eyes get when I tease him with just a glimpse of what's under my clothes." I said.

"Wow Gen, this man sounds like an incredible find. So when am I going to get to meet him?" She asked.

"His birthday is coming up soon. Hopefully sometime around that day his wife will go out of town for a couple days, and we'll be able to surprise him in our maid outfits." I said. "I should know better when I see him Friday Marsha." I added.

"I hope it's soon babe, even though I love my sex toys, there is nothing better than a real cock and it sure sounds like Bill has an incredible one. Since Pete dumped me I haven't had a man, I'm getting hornier and hornier as the days go by." Marsha said.

I grinned at her and said, "Well let me see if I can help you out with that problem babe."

Marsha smiled and whispered, "Yeah baby let's do each other again."

We spent the next hour and a half licking sucking and pleasing each other intensely. Our orgasms were beautiful things to behold. First I would cum, and then I'd get her off. We stuffed sex toys inside each other's pussies and asses. Marsha even had me deep throat that big black rubber cock. It was an evening to explore our bi-sexual side, to discover what the other loved most. And yes to make mental notes of where we might direct a man to please each other. I loved being that intimate with Marsha. She is a very passionate, sensual, and sexy woman who is very skilled in giving her partner, be it a man or woman untold pleasures. I, myself on the other hand, still prefer being with a male. My sexual senses are more in tune with a man's needs and desires, and no matter how tender a woman's touch, or fascinating the sex toy, to me there is no substitute for a completely erect man.

Marsha and I played together until almost 3 in the morning, then she said, "I guess I should be heading home Gen. I have to be at work tomorrow at noon."

I mentioned to her that if she wanted she could stay the night, but she declined my offer because her husband would need lots of help when he woke in a few hours. I gathered up her toys as she dressed to leave. Helping her into her fur I wrapped my arms around from behind and hugged her.

"Thanks for tonight Marsha. I enjoy being with you baby." I said.

Marsha turned and kissed me softly on the mouth, "I'm really looking forward to getting together with you and Bill Gen, he sounds like a really great lover."

"I'll call you over the weekend after I've talked to him Marsha." I replied.

We kissed again as I opened my door to let her out. Her smile told me she was ready to another threesome, and I could hardly wait to spring our little surprise on Bill.

Before falling asleep I cleaned up the place so I could sleep in as late as I wanted Thursday. My head finally hit the pillow about 3:45 AM, and I fell instantly asleep. Thursday was an uneventful day, with the exception that Steve Kosmerl stopped by right on schedule for the first of his blowjobs. I didn't even unbutton my blouse, sucking him off in maybe ten minutes. He came in my mouth, I swallowed his load and licked him clean and sent him on his way. If that blackmailing bastard thought he would be getting anything more then a quick cock sucking he had another thought coming.

Just before five that afternoon Bill stopped by my office. He came in, and closed the door, but didn't turn the dead bolt. A clear sign he wasn't planning on more than a short visit.

"Hi baby." He said as he walked toward my desk.

"Hi Bill, are we on for tomorrow night?" I asked.

"That's why I stopped by Gen, we're on, but I still don't know how late I'll be able to stay. Tess won't tell me if she's going to stay over or not." He said.

"Baby, I'll take as much time as I can with you. If you have to leave early, we'll just have to make the most of the time we have in the early evening." I said.

Bill smiled "I'm so glad you're not upset Gen. I was worried all day that you wouldn't want to see me I couldn't stay the night." "Do you think Tess suspects something baby?" I asked.

"No babe, she's fucking clueless. She's convinced I'm happy with her once a month fuck." Bill said.

"Well don't press her for an answer babe. That would surely raise flags in her mind." I suggested.

"Yeah, she told me she would call me during the day tomorrow and let me know if she was staying or driving home Friday night." Bill added.

"That's great baby, by the time you get to my place tomorrow evening you'll know. We can take it from there sweetheart." I said.

Bill smiled and said, "Well Gen I've got to run. I'm supposed to meet her at TGI Friday for diner."

He walked around my desk and leaned down kissing me softly on the mouth. As we broke our kiss I looked into his eyes and noticed a strange expression. Instantly I thought, Oh fuck he tasted a little of the salty residue of Steve Kosmerl's cum on my lips. If he did he decided not to say anything at the moment because Bill just grinned and said, "I'll see you online late tonight baby."

"About ten babe?" I asked as he walked toward the door.

"There about Gen." Bill replied.

As he opened the door to leave, he paused and leaned back inside. "Can't wait for tomorrow night baby, I've been thinking about us making love again all week."

"Me too." I replied as he closed the door.

I smiled to myself after Bill had left, actually not only couldn't I wait to make love with him again, but I also couldn't wait to surprise him with my new bridal gown. I hoped the sight of me dressed in that gown would prompt him into a blushing bride and her lustful groom role-play.

Later that evening when I signed on to our messenger service Bill was already signed on.

I typed, "Hi baby, what cha doing?"

"I'm surfing the internet while I waited for you baby." Bill replied.

"Looking for anything special on the web Bill?" I questioned him.

"Actually I was Gen, I thought I'd try to find some pictures of Angel Kassidy before she go implants." He said.

I typed, "Oh really, well you better be careful babe, all that porno will make you horny." Bill replied, "LOL... No actually you make me horny, porno just helps pass the time between our fuck nights."

"Aren't we frisky?" I replied. "So we have fuck nights?" I added in a second message.

Bill typed, "I suppose we could call them lovemaking sessions, sex evenings, but lets be honest, we get together to FUCK each others brains out."

"Well I'm counting on you FUCKIN me senseless tomorrow night baby." I replied figuring maybe he wanted to talk dirty in anticipation of our night together the next evening.

Bill sent me a cute little devil smiley face and a "hehehehe"

I replied with a shy eyelash batting smiley of my own.

"You know baby, tonight while I was at diner with Tess I had this incredible fantasy." Bill typed.

I answered, "I'm not sure I want to know what you fantasize about when you're with her."

"Let me explain babe." Bill replied.

"Okay Bill, I'm listening." I typed back.

He went on, "Tess had ordered a half rack of baby back ribs."

"Yes." I replied.

"Well when she started eating them she was licking the sauce off and sliding them in her mouth instead of just biting the meat off the bone." Bill explained.

"Okay." I typed letting him know I was listening.

Bill continued with his story, "Watching her eat made me think about you sucking my cock babe. I got instantly hard thinking about having your hot mouth around my cock."

"I like that you fantasize about me when you're with Tess baby." I replied.

"Thanks Gen. Anyway Tess noticed me smiling and said, "What are you so happy about William?" she always calls me William." Bill said.

"So what excuse did you use for smiling so much?" I asked.

Bill replied, "I leaned over toward her and told her I was going to buy a bottle of the BBQ sauce they use on their ribs."

"Okay." I interjected between his messages. "I said maybe if I pour some of that sauce on my dick you'll eat me like you're eating those ribs." Bill said.

I replied, "OMG Bill you didn't. What did she say?"

Bill typed, "She said, "You're disgusting William!" LOL"

"Bill do you remember how you throat fucked me the first night we had sex?" I asked.

"I'll never forget that Gen." He replied.

I continued, "I'll bet if you had throat fucked Tess like that on your wedding night she'd be as good a cock sucker as me by now."

"Trust me baby, there is no way she'd ever be as good at sucking cock as you. Even if she practiced on a mule she could never give head as good as you do." Bill said, and then quickly typed a second line.

"You're the best cock sucker ever Gen."

I replied, "LOL Baby, like you have a lot to compare me to."

"Ha Ha... I've had my share of cock suckers Gen, I didn't marry Tess at birth you know." Bill said.

I kept the conversation related to sucking cock when I told him, "You know Bill I've talked to so many married women who have the same attitude when it comes to sucking cock. They all think it's disgusting until some man takes the bull by the horns and gives them a good throat fucking. Then they all say it's the most erotic kind of sex there is."

"Is that right?" Bill replied.

"Yep, in fact I think every bride should get a good throat fucking on her wedding night. Might help keep the divorce rate down! LOL" I said.

"You devil you!" Bill replied, using the smiley face devil instead of the word between the two you's he typed.

What Bill didn't know was that I was planning on playing the role of his shy but acquiescent bride the very next night, and I wanted him to fuck my throat just like he had the first night we had sex. I wanted to again feel the sensation of him thrusting into my throat. I wanted him to control the pace at which he impaled me with his beautiful pulsing cock.

Figuring I'd implanted the subliminal message about my role-play plans for Fri night well enough I changed the subject.

"So baby, did you find a picture of Angel before her boob job?" I asked.