Transforming Genevieve Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me baby, sweeten my tea with your beautiful spunk." I pleaded.

Bill closed his eyes and laid his head back against the chair, letting his throbbing cock absorb the intense pleasure my hands were providing. His cock surged in my hand each time I stroked down the blood engorged salvia coated shaft. His balls throbbed wanting to empty themselves into my slippery hand and hot cup of tea.

Bill moaned deeply once, twice and a third time as my delicate digits brought him closer and closer to the orgasm we both wanted.

His eyes opened and he stared intently at his cock, my stroking hand and my passionate lustful eyes as his balls began pumping cum toward the tip.

"YES GEN!" Bill exclaimed as I felt him swell to climatic size.

I released his balls and reached for my tea cup bringing it to the tip of his cock as I bent his erection toward me. A tiny droplet of cum appeared at the tip, followed almost immediately by an oozing stream of sperm that flowed from his cock and dripped off into my drink.

I leaned closer to watch his cock intently enjoying the close up view of his twitching erection add sweet nectar to my tea cup. I slid my hand down the shaft and squeezed him as I stroked up again forcing every possible drop of his thick cum out and into my drink.

"Oh baby, that feels so good when you stroke it like that." Bill said as his orgasm began to subside.

Eliciting every drop from him I moved my cup away and extended my tongue to circle his tiny cum slit with the tip of my tongue. His sperm tasted wonderful in its concentrated form, and I was certain my tea would taste just as good.

"Damn Gen, do you have any idea how fucking sexy you look?" Bill asked.

"Tell me how sexy baby." I said smiling as I brought my cum sweetened tea cup to my lips. I love when he tells me how sexy he finds me.

"When you're sucking my cock Gen I love how you keep eye contact with me. I love how your eyes almost sparkle when you take me deep." Bill began with the most recent how sexy image embedded in his memory.

I giggled and reminded him, "Bill, my eyes almost always water when I'm swallowing this beautiful cock." I said grasping his now flaccid cock with my free hand.

"Well what ever the reason Gen, I think it's an awful sexy look." Bill said, "And the way you wrap your lips around it is pretty sexy looking too." He added.

I took another sip of my tea, letting a string of his cum trail back to the cup from my lips.

"Hmmmmmmm... so sweet." I commented.

Bill took a healthy gulp from his coffee cup and replaced it on the table.

He continued with his list. "And when you're walking it seems like every movement is accentuated to draw my attention to your body. Like when you walk and your breasts sway back and forth, or how you move your hips when you know I'm watching you walk across the room. I just love how you move when I'm watching and you know it." Bill said.

"So you've noticed that have you." I asked.

He smiled and said, "Notice it, damn Gen, I can't wait to see that when we're going to be together."

"So what else?" I asked with an inquisitive expression on my face.

Bill got a devilish grin on his face before he said, "I think it's so sexy when you talk really dirty as we're fucking Gen. In fact babe, if I'm almost ready to cum, your dirty talk can take me right over the edge."

"Hmmmm I'll have to keep that in mind Bill." I answered.

I took another sip from my tea cup, prompting Bill to continue, "And when you do things like that," he said pointing to my tea cup, "it tells me that not only do you have an incredibly sexy body, but a mind that is just as sexy."

I giggled and drank the remainder of my tea and then lifted the cup from my lips to let the last of my discreet lovers cum dangle from the rim of the cup to my mouth. It finally dropped off coating my lip and tongue with his sweet nectar.

"Ohhhhhhh... baby I love the taste of your cock juice." I whispered while reaching for his softened cock and moving to lick the tip clean of any left over cum.

Bill smiled as my tongue circled his cock head and then said, "You know Gen, I think I'd like to return the favor before I have to leave this morning."

I smiled widely at Bill knowing exactly what he had in mind.

He stood up and reached down to help me to my feet. No sooner was I standing then he gathered me up in his arms and slowly carried me back to our bed. His soft kiss sent a chill down my spine as his strong arms lowered me to the fluffy white comforter covering our bed. I pulled a second pillow under my head so I could watch him as he moved slowly between my legs.

The lustful look in his eyes intensified as he crawled up closer to my loins and I instinctively spread my thighs wider as he approached his goal. Lowering his body to the bed, Bill began by lightly tracing fingertips alone the inside of my thighs. Goose bumps instantly rose as my sensitive flesh reacted to his soft gentle caress.

Our eyes were in constant contact speaking silently to one another as his lips followed his fingertips along the inside of my quivering thighs.

I moaned as his tongue darted from between soft lips to tease the flesh there. Bill took his time kissing and caressing my inner thighs enjoying the feel and taste of my flesh and resisting his own urge to taste the moist slit at the confluence of my long sexy legs.

His oral foreplay was slow and deliberate, but with each passing second he moved closer and closer to my pussy. I slid my hands up to massage my tits and tweak the taut flesh of my hardening nipples.

I finally whispered, "Oh baby, I love how you tease me that way."

Each time he moved from one thigh to the other he exhaled hot breath on my pussy causing it to become wetter and wetter with every breath. Back and forth he moved from thigh to thigh kissing and licking ever closer to his ultimate goal each time reducing the miniscule space between his lips and those of my ever moistening hot pussy.

Bill's eyes slowly closed as his fingers moved to spread my lips apart exposing my throbbing clit to his darting tongue.

My deep groan signaled his first contact with the hard nub of my clit, as he flicked the very tip of his wet tongue against it, followed by an even deeper moan as his skillful tongue circled the pulsing flesh surrounding my clit. Using thumb and index finger of one hand from above he was able to keep my clit from slipping back inside the fleshy sheave freeing his other hand to slide down and slip two fingers between my swollen pussy lips and into the wetter depths of my pussy.

I arched my hips toward him driving his fingers deeper inside and my clit harder against his lips and tongue.

"Oh god Bill, I'm on fire." I exclaimed.

Bill's tongue lashed out at my clit, sending spears of sexual pleasure up my spine and a tingling sensation through out my loins. I love the way he gives head, his oral expertise giving me more pleasure than any man before.

My nipples, taut and erect, tingled just as my loins had from my own rough caresses.

"Yes baby, that's it eat my hot pussy!" I exclaimed.

Bill slid a third finger between my wet lips and drove all three deep inside my soaking we pussy. He moaned as his lips sucked at my hard clit pulling it deeper into his mouth.

"Oh god YES suck my clit!" I screamed.

As he sucked at my erect clit his fingers began slowly sliding in and out of my dripping wet pussy. Driving me to heights of ecstasy only he had been able to take me to before. My whole body spasm and I lifted my hips to meet every plunge of his fingers inside my slit.

Knowing Bill loved hearing me talk dirty I said, "That's it baby, suck that little clit hard, finger my cunt deep Bill!"

His fingers kept a steady rhythm driving deep into my wet pussy, and his tongue worked feverishly over my swollen clit. I released my tits and slid both hands to his head, pressing his mouth even harder against my loins.

"Oh god Bill that's fucking incredible!" I squealed.

My fingers wove into Bill's hair and pulled him to me as strongly as my legs would pull his hips toward me if he was fucking me.

The most incredible thing about the way my discreet lover eats pussy is how he teases me before even making oral contact. His teasing brings me to such an incredible height of arousal that when his lips and tongue finally touch me I'm instantly taken to the very edge of orgasm, and my entire body from the center of my loins to the tips of my head and toes begins to tingle.

I'm certain that Bill enjoys giving me oral sex as much as I enjoy having him eat my pussy, because he tries to extend my pleasure by changing the pressure and the intensity of his mouth often. His lips suckle my clit softly and then his tongue lashes at it like he's trying to remove it from my body. His oral pleasures are like riding a lustful roller coaster pulling me to peaks of ecstasy and then sliding down into gut wrenching depths of incredible pleasures. And the sensation of his fingers sliding between my wet pussy lips to the very core of my loins could very well be more pleasurable then having his cock pounding into me.

"Oh my god YES BABY please don't stop!" I screamed as I quickly began sensing the first incredible climactic wave crash into me.

Bill drove his hand deep into me, and sucked my clit hard between his lips lashing at it with the tip of his tongue. His fingers curled and rubbed against my g-spot as the full title wave of orgasmic pleasures nearly drown me in ecstasy.

"YES, YES, YES oh fuck yes" I exclaimed as spiraling sensations spread from my loins to consume me totally. My body went nearly numb the only feeling was the incredible pleasure of my lover's oral assault on me.

My hands clenched at his skull, fingers clawing at his scalp pulling his incredible mouth tight against my throbbing pussy as my climax continued. My pelvis twitched and convulsed uncontrollably against his face smearing him with my climatic lava flow of juices.

Lapping, slurping, licking sounds filled the air as Bill drank every drop of fluid possible enjoying the reward of his efforts to please me.

Bill finally lifted his face from my pussy and looked up at me. His face smeared with juices, a wide smile on his lips knowing he'd again driven me totally insane with his oral talents.

My sensual moans acknowledging that I was still riding the waves of pleasure as my climax mercifully began to subside.

"Was that good Gen?" Bill asked with a devilish moist grin on his lips.

Whew Bill, good would be the understatement of the millennium." I whispered in reply to his almost silly question.

Bill crawled up beside me and propped himself up on one elbow. He moved his free hand to my tits and slowly traced gentle circles around my nipples with the very tip of his index finger.

His eyes were focused on mine as he asked, "Gen how long do you think we can go on like this?"

"Baby we can go on like this as long as you still want me." I answered.

"No no that's not what I meant babe." Bill said.

I was confused and asked, "What did you mean Bill?"

He smiled and said, "I meant how long do you think we can keep raising the bar on the sexual pleasures we give each other."

"It seems that every time we make love or actually every time we have an orgasm it's better than any before. I wonder when we'll reach a point where it can't get any better." Bill continued.

I lifted one hand and tenderly cupped his cheek. "Baby I don't know if we'll ever reach that point but I can promise you this, I'll do every thing I can to keep our discreet affair exciting for us both." I said.

Bill smiled and pressed his face firmer into my hand. "I honestly believe you are capable of keeping our affair exciting forever Genevieve." He said adding, "I just hope I will be able to continue satisfying you baby."

I pressed a finger to his temple and said, "Bill as long as this" pausing mid sentence as I slid my hand to his cock, "and this continue to get aroused by me you'll have not trouble satisfying me babe."

Bill lay back resting his head on the pillow beside me his eyes staring up at the ceiling above. He appeared to be deep in thought.

I rolled to my side and watched his eye movement. "What is going through that mind Bill?" I asked.

"Fantasies Gen." He responded.

"Oooooooouuuuu I love fantasies baby. Fulfilling them is such a turn on." I said.

He turned his head and gave me a devilish grin as I said, "What fantasy can I fulfill for you lover?"

"Gen I think my biggest fantasy is having two women at the same time." Bill replied.

"Is it." I answered knowing I'd already set the plan in motion to fulfill that fantasy for him. I had planned on surprising him with a ménage trios for his birthday. But since it is his biggest fantasy I decided to move the plan ahead. I would have to call Marsha and set it up for as soon as possible.

"Does that upset you Gen that I fantasize about being with another woman?" He asked.

I smiled and answered, "Not at all baby as long as you're willing to share her with me."

"Deal Gen!" Bill replied with a devilish grin on his face.

"Any other fantasies you'd like to fulfill Bill?" I asked.

He smiled again before replying, "Actually Gen lately I've been thinking what it would be like to be part of a male female male threesome."

"Are you serious baby?" I asked.

"I have been thinking about it yes. I'd love to be fucking you from behind while you deep throat another man Gen." Bill said.

"Hmmmmmmm....interesting babe." I replied adding, "Would I have to share this other man with you?" with a huge smile on my face.

Bill laughed so hard when I asked him that. I knew he wouldn't but thought I'd offer just in case he had some hidden bi-sexual tendencies.

We spend the next hour talking about different fantasies we each had and about possible role play scenarios we might want to live out.

I discovered that my incredible discreet lover had a somewhat kinky side to him that morning and realized that I'd have no problem keeping our affair exciting for a long time to come.

Bill showered again before he got ready to leave and I thought about giving him a quick blow job before he left to send him home to his wife with a smile on his lips and my salvia on his cock. But I decided I'd rather have him going home wanting more of me so I resisted the urge.

We agreed to see each other the next day between classes. As he stepped through the door I whistled to him and as he turned I said, "Can't wait till our next time baby!"

To be continued...

12