Transforming Genevieve Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill leaned back in his chair and brought his hand to his chin. I could tell he was trying to decide if he should say something. What he said kind of surprised me.

"You know Gen now that I think about it I wouldn't have minded watching you do him." He said.

"Are you serious baby?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied adding. "In fact I think it would be hot to video tape something like that."

"Oh my god Bill." I replied.

Bill continued. "Then you and I could watch it and you'd see just how fucking hot you look when you're giving head."

I smiled at him knowing how much he enjoys watching me suck his cock.

"But baby why not just video tape me sucking you off?" I asked.

Bill chuckled before he answered. "Not sure I could hold the camera steady enough Gen."

The idea of having him video tape me sucking another man's cock excited me. Being able to see a rock hard erection slip between my lips and into my throat watching as I suck and lick it into a raging cum filled throat fucking hard on excited me. Watching as the thick sticky cum shot from the tip and coated my lips tongue and face turned me on. And Kozmerl certainly could provide those kinds of images.

"I think I'd like that Bill." I said causing his already devilish smile to widen even more.

"Sweet!" Bill replied.

All this talk of video tapping me sucking cock had me so turned on. I stood up from my desk and slowly walked across my office checking both doors this time to make sure they were locked.

Bill watched me as I moved toward him, his eyes roaming over my body as I moved. As I approached his chair I moved my fingers to the top button of my white silk blouse. Droplets of Kozmerls cum still marked the fabric where it had dribbled off my chin. I came to a stop in front of my lover my feet apart enough to stretch the fabric of my skirt tight against my thighs my fingers playing with the top button of my blouse.

"I'm hungry baby." I commented.

Bill instantly knew exactly what I was hungry for and moved his thighs apart. The bulge in his slacks acknowledged that he also was turned on by the idea of tapping me sucking another man's cock.

I slowly began unbuttoning my blouse revealing the sexy white lace bra I was wearing beneath. Bill stared intently at me was I pulled the silk fabric from the waist line of my skirt and slowly let the garment slip off my shoulders and fall to the floor.

As I reached behind to unzip the short zipper of my skirt I said. "Why don't you show me what you have for my lunch baby?"

Bill smiled as he moved his hands to his belt buckle and undid the zipper of his slacks.

I wiggled my hips seductively causing my skirt to slide down joining my silk blouse on the floor. Stepping out of it I kicked both back under my desk. Bills eyes widened as he surveyed my body now covered only by a sexy white lace bra and matching thong. I watched his eyes travel up and down my form as he lifted his hips from the chair and slipped his slacks and boxers down his legs.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm... that looks so tasty." I said as he settled back into the chair and his beautiful hard cock sprang up from his loins.

I slowly moved my hands up from my waist to cup my lace covered tits then slid them around to unclasp the garment. Bill leaned back and quickly unbuttoned his shirt exposing his chest to my lustful gaze.

The satin straps of my bra slid down my arms and I let the cups slip off exposing my breasts to him their taut nipples begging for intimate contact.

As I bent at the knees my beautiful lover spread his thighs and slid his hips forward until his balls dangled over the edge of the chair and his hard cock lay against the curly patch of pubic hair and the smooth flesh above.

Settling between his thighs I gazed at his erect cock. "Now that's what I call a sexual buffet." I said grinning widely at Bill.

I moved my hands to his knees and spider walked my nails up along the tops of his thighs. Goose bumps instantly appeared on his flesh. I smiled at him happy that my sensual caress had that effect on him.

As my right hand slipped between his rock hard cock and his abdomen I leaned forward. Bill moaned softly as I lifted his cock and pressed it between my soft tits.

"Oh baby your cock is so hot." I remarked as the full length of his erection pressed into my cleavage.

Bill moaned again louder this time when I moved my hands to the outside and pressed my tits firmly against his pulsing cock and began slowly humping him with my soft tit flesh.

"Oh god Bill I love how your cock feels there." I said

"I love it too!" Bill replied.

I slowly rode his cock watching as the bulging head appeared and then disappeared from my cleavage.

"You're driving me fucking insane Gen!" Bill exclaimed.

I smiled and let his cock slip out grasping it in my delicate fingers and bring the sensitive corona to one hard nipple and rubbing it against the taut flesh.

"Hmmmm it makes my nipple tingle so when I touch your cock to it Bill." I said as I moved his cock to the other nipple.

A moment later his cock was again smothered between my soft tits and I humped his faster this time.

Looking up at him I moistened my lips with my tongue and asked. "Want me to suck it babe?"

Bill shook his head yes and watched intently as I released his throbbing cock from my chest.

I leaned back and flipped my head causing my long jet black hair to cascade over one shoulder and down over my tits. Gathering my long locks in one hand and his cock in the other I slowly wrapped my hair around the shaft tickling his balls with my finger nails as I did.

Bill closed his eyes and laid his head back as I stroked him with my silk like hair.

"I'm so hungry for you beautiful cock." I exclaimed as I lowered my mouth toward his pulsing erection.

Bill smiled before he replied. "Bon appétit Genevieve." His words dissolved into a soulful moan as my soft moist lips surrounded the head and slowly descended to caress the flaring smooth flesh of his corona.

"Hmmmmmm." I hummed softly around his cock letting him know I loved the taste of his hard entree.

Bill's cock fits my mouth perfectly its girth isn't so wide that it stretches my lips so I'm able to use those soft lips to caress the head or shaft depending on how deep I choose to take him. His length while certainly enough to fill my throat isn't so long that I have to resist gagging when I deep throat him. I feel as though giving Bill oral sex is more like making love to his cock rather then just sucking it orgasm. When I'm giving him head I like to go very slowly taking my time to pleasure every inch of him and take him to the very edge of orgasm then bringing him back.

As I sucked and licked at this hard cock I kept constant eye contact with him.

"I wish you had a camera right now Bill." I said wishing I could see how hot I look while giving my awesome lover head.

"Next time I will have a camera Gen." Bill replied with a devilish grin on his face.

My soft tongue slid up from his balls to the very tip where I pursed my lips and gave his cock a cute little kiss before I pleaded. "Fuck me please!"

Bill nodded his agreement as I began to stand before him. He reached for my hips and turned me around facing away from him. I looked over my shoulder as his fingers pulled the tiny strap of my thong from between my ass cheeks and he hands guided me back to sit in his lap.

"Oh god Bill that feels so good." I moaned as his hard cock slid up between my thighs. I reached down and grasped him as I lifted my hips. My delicate fingers guided his cock to my soaking wet pussy.

"Awwwwwwww..." Bill exclaimed as I lowered my pussy over his hard erection impaling him with my hot wet fuck flesh.

Bill gathered my long hair in one hand and pulled me back against him starting a rocking motion that intensified each time I rocked front and he pulled my hair and body back. I was engulfing him completely his cock head rubbing over my g-spot each time we moved back and forth.

"Oh god YES FUCK ME!" I screamed when Bill started thrusting up into my wet pussy and I bounced down on top of him. Bill reached around and grasped my tits squeezing them hard and pinching the taut flesh of my nipples. He pulled me back tight against him and pounded his raging cock up into my searing hot pussy.

"FUCK ME HARDER!" I begged. My entire body tingled with sexual pleasure and the incredible numbness that comes over me just before I climax began to build.

"Make me cum on your big hard cock!" I pleaded.

His raging cock hammered up into me. My ass slapping down on his naked thigh as his beautiful cock drove me to the peak of sexual fulfillment. An incredible orgasm crashed into my body I screamed. "YES YES YES!" The shear ecstasy of my climax spread through out my entire being.

My pussy flooded bathing his piston like cock with searing hot fuck juice. Our fucking took on splashing sounds as my awesome lover continued driving his pulsing cock into me. I squealed in delight as his cock head slammed over and over up against my g-spot and cervix extending an incredible orgasm.

I dropped my entire weight on his lap impaling my soaking wet pussy on his twitching rock hard cock. Every time Bill flexed his muscles his cock move inside the tight flesh of my pussy. I leaned back hard against his body and pulled his hands up to my tits again.

"Play with them Bill." I begged.

His hands moved over and around cupping the fullness of my breasts first then slipping out to pinch at the taut flesh of my areola and nipples. I squeezed my internal muscles tightening my pussy's grip on his throbbing cock.

"God Bill what an incredible orgasm." I said once I felt my climax subside.

"I know Gen we'll have to remember that position. That was fucking wild." Bill replied.

Bill hadn't yet cum and his twitching rock hard cock reminded me of that each time he flexed.

Since he had given me such awesome orgasm I wanted to return the favor and give him the hottest fuck I possibly could.

Lowering my hands to his thighs I lifted my dripping pussy off his pulsing cock. I looked over my shoulder at my incredible lover. Bill's forehead was covered with sweat. His white shirt matted against his sweaty chest. His cock dark purple in color stood at perfect attention glistening with my fuck juice and twitching in anticipation of the satisfaction it needed.

I smiled at him and turned away taking a step forward to the edge of my desk. Flipping my long hair around in front I lifted one knee and placed it on the edge of the desk. I bent slightly at the waist and reached around to pull the fabric of my thong away from my swollen fuck tunnel.

Bill moaned loudly as my pose burned into his memory.

Looking around at him I whispered. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard and fast."

In a heart beat he was standing behind me his hands resting on my ass as he positioned himself to assault my hot wet box.

I felt the pressure of his hands as he pushed on my ass spreading me wide open the swollen lips of my pussy parting to accept his first thrust into the steamy depths.

A moment later I felt the smooth tip of his cock head against my parted lips. In an instant I was filled with Bill's beautiful hard cock the tip pressing against my cervix the wide flaring corona resting against my g-spot and the throbbing shaft with its incredible matrix of blood engorged veins spreading the swollen wet flesh of my pussy.

I clenched my muscles around his cock trying my best to keep him buried deep inside me but Bill had other ideas. He withdrew until the head slipped from between my swollen lips his hands pressed harder against my ass and he again slammed that wonderful fuck tool into me.

"That's it fuck me good!" I exclaimed.

Each time Bill pulled out he waited a little less time to again fill me with cock. And each time he slammed that rock hard cock inside I moaned in sheer ecstasy.

My wet pussy began farting with every assault he made. Over and over he slammed into me. Faster and faster, harder and harder he assaulted my steaming hot fuck tunnel.

"You're so fuckin wet Gen!" Bill exclaimed

"And you're so fucking hard Bill!" I replied.

I could feel that fabulous numbness beginning again in my loins as my awesome lover fuck me just as I'd asked hard and fast.

"Keep fuckin me baby I wanna cum all over that beautiful cock again!" I exclaimed.

Bill's hips must have been a blur of motion because he actually began fuckin me faster and harder then before. I could hear his breathing which now was coming in short gasps as he too approached an explosive climax.

My own orgasm crashed into me sending waves of total ecstasy rippling from my loins up my spine to break inside my brain.

Just as I exclaimed. "I'm cumming Bill!" His cock swelled and in a heart beat of total pleasure exploded inside my pussy.

His stallion like grunts nearly in unison with each stream of searing hot cum his beautiful cock shot deep inside my swollen soaking wet pussy.

His strong hands grasped my hips and he slammed into me over and over as we both rode the title wave of sexual pleasure together.

I couldn't speak unable to verbalize more that sounds like OOOOO... EEEEEE... AWWWWWW...

I reached down between my trembling thighs and used my fingernails to scratch at his cock shaft as Bill's thrusts into my flooded fuck flesh slowed and our mutual climax began to subside.

"Whew!" Bill exclaimed as he pulled out and collapsed on the chair behind him

I turned and quickly knelt between his thighs grasping his still pulsing cock with delicate fingers and brought it to my lips.

Bill's loins twitched as I licked and sucked every drop of our fuck juices from his cock. I love the combined taste of his cum and my pussy juice and judging from his lustful passionate stare my awesome man loved having me cleanse him with my soft lips and mouth.

I held his softening cock in my hand and laid my cheek against his strong muscular thigh. Looking up into his passionate eyes I said. "I love it when we cum together."

Bill smiled at me and replied. "Gen you have no idea how completely sexy I think you are. I've never had sex with a more sensual woman."

I giggled shyly before I responded. "I hope that never changes Bill."

He moved his hand to my head and began running his fingers through my hair soothing it along my temple. I love when he touches me that way and I relaxed enjoying his gentle caresses.

"Bill may I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure Gen anything." Bill answered.

I smiled devilishly at him and asked. "Do you think we should tell Kozmerl we're video taping the next time I give him a blow job or do it discreetly?"

Bill laughed loudly and said. "Oh let's do it on the Q.T. Gen. Then a day or two later you can call him in and let him watch."

"Yeah that way he'll think I'm really getting into sucking him off." I said. Even though I knew I truly enjoy shoving his cock down my throat and having him glaze me with his hot cum it would be fun to play with the blackmailing bastard.

"I'll start playing up to him and flirting during class to arouse his interest and next week when he comes to collect on his ransom we'll have a camera hidden someplace to capture all the action." I suggested.

"That sounds good and I have a mini camcorder I can set up so all you'll have to do it press the record button on the remote when he shows up." Bill added. I lifted my head off his thigh and gave his now flaccid cock a soft kiss before I said. "Well baby I've got another class this afternoon so I better get cleaned up and get ready."

Bill replied. "You sure you don't wanna tape a note to the door that class is canceled and we can just hang out here all afternoon and fuck each others brains out?"

I giggled before I said. "Now that wouldn't be very professional would it baby?" Even though I would have loved doing just what Bill suggested.

He laughed again and replied. "I suppose you're right but then again we could do a hooker john role play and I could pay you for a professional blow job."

'Hmmmmmmmm... I like that idea baby. Let's save that role play for another time." I said adding that to my growing list of sexual adventures I wanted to experience with him.

I got up from the floor and collected my clothes as Bill dressed. "When can I see you again Gen." He asked.

"Can you get away Wednesday night babe?" I asked.

Bill thought for a moment and then said. "Yes I think Tess has a meeting that night. I will tell her I'll grab something here for dinner and that I'm working late."

"Great my last class is at two o'clock so I can make us dinner at my place." I suggested.

"That'll be wonderful Gen." He said.

"Call me when you can Bill." I said as he zipped up his slacks and slipped into his shoes.

As he unlocked the door he smiled and said. "Count on that call Genevieve!" A moment later I was alone again and already thinking about how I could entice him Wednesday night.

To be continued...

12