Transforming Genevieve Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah that's it Gen suck it!" Phil moaned as his rock hard cock head slipped between my lips and slid across my wet tongue for the first time.

The curve of his cock caused the tip to slide along the roof of my mouth giving him even more pleasure than my lips and tongue alone could provide.

Phil's eyes never left mine as I slowly bobbed my mouth back and forth on his hard cock and stroked it in unison with my hand. I love having a man watch me as I suck his cock. The way his expression changes as I suck harder and harder bringing him ever so close to orgasm. I love the feel of hard cock in my mouth sliding across my lips and tongue through the pool of hot saliva that always forms in my mouth while I'm giving head. I love the taste of hard cock, that musty salty taste of a man and I was quickly beginning to love having Phil's cock in my mouth.

Phil clearly loved it too. His slow soulful moans and groans letting me know that my lips tongue and wet mouth were having the desired affect.

"Damn you give great head!" Phil whispered.

His hands were resting on my shoulders holding me in place as I worked my oral magic on his throbbing cock. His eyes glued to my face intently watching my talented cock sucking ability.

I could tell he was getting closer because his face got a little redder his expression changed a little and his right hand slid up behind my head and grasped my pony tail.

I pulled back a little and let his shimmering saliva coated cock slip from my hot mouth. "You wanna fuck my hot little mouth Officer Jones?" I asked, no almost pleaded.

He didn't respond verbally but as his fist tightened around my pony tail and the butt of his hand pressed my head forward I knew he absolutely wanted to throat fuck my hot little mouth.

I opened my mouth wide and let him impale my throat with his curving cock. The head slid across the roof of my mouth and slipped into my throat. Phil paused knowing the bend of his shaft would make it difficult for me to swallow him.

I rose up on my haunches and slid my hands up to grasp his ass cheeks. Relaxing my throat muscles as much as possible I pulled his hips toward me and drove him home. The flaring bulge of his cock head slipped through my relaxed throat muscles and deep inside my throat. In an instant my nose was buried in the curly patch of pubic hair above the rock hard cock shaft.

"Oh fuck!" Phil exclaimed.

He pulled my head back off his cock and I looked up into his eyes. "Fuck my throat baby!" I pleaded.

Phil's free hand moved to the back of my head and he began a series of quick deep thrusts into my hot wet mouth. Each thrust drove the head of his cock deep in my throat. Tears welled up in my eyes as he continued his assault on my oral cavity with that beautiful curved cock.

"Fuckin A!" Phil hissed.

My mouth filled with saliva and each time he withdrew a long thick string of my spit clung to his cock head and back into my mouth. I relaxed all my muscles and just let him throat fuck me as he liked. He would drive his cock deep inside three or four times then pull my mouth off his glistening cock to look at me.

It was during one of those short pauses that I was able to say. "Lay down on the floor."

Phil instantly released my head and moved past me to recline on the kitchen floor. I moved backward until my naked pussy was positioned just above his head. His hands slid up to my hips and he pulled my hips down. I could feel his hot breath on my pussy as I lowered my shoulders and pressed my soft tits into his abdomen.

I captured his throbbing saliva coated cock shaft with one hand stroking it slowly from the base up and around the flaring corona.

I moaned deeply when his tongue slipped between my pussy lips and into the searing hot depths of my pussy.

"Oh Officer Jones I like that." I exclaimed grinding my pussy harder against his mouth.

Bringing his cock head to my moist lips I exhaled deeply over it letting my hot breath bathe his perfectly curved cock. I knew this was the best position to deep throat him and I wasted no time in proving that to Phil and myself.

With my delicate fingers circling the shaft just below his flaring corona I let him slip between my lips. As I slowly took more and more of him in my mouth I slid my fingers down the shaft until they reached the base and his head slipped again into the warm depths of my throat.

I loved how his curved cock slid across my tongue and entered my throat in the sixty nine position. Flaring my lips I tried to drive this beautiful curving mass of cock meat as deep as possible down my throat.

Phil's face buried in my pussy muffled the groan that escaped his throat as I tensed my throat muscles to squeeze his cock head tighter.

Holding him firmly in my throat I began to lift my head pulling him back out until the corona of his flaring cock head slipped across my lips.

"Do it again Gen!" Phil pleaded then quickly returned to my searing hot pussy with his mouth.

I dipped my head again and drove him home. Phil moaned once more.

Phil's strong fingers dug into my ass as he pulled my pussy down harder against his very talented mouth.

As he lapped at my soaking wet pussy I dipped and drove him home over and over again. Neither of us saying a word unless the moans and groans of complete ecstasy could be considered words. We both concentrated on giving the other as much pleasure as possible. We both concentrated on bringing the other to the pinnacle of sexual pleasure. It was almost as if we had entered a sexual race to see which one of us could make the other climax first.

Phil's tongue continued working its magic and I began to feel those incredible tingling feels of orgasm spread from my pussy through out my entire loins. As I rode his awesome tongue toward the height of pleasure I dipped my head and let his wonderful curved cock slide over my tongue and through the tight ring of flesh at the entrance of my throat.

His deep sensual moan acknowledging that my deep throat cock sucking was quickly pulling him toward the same sexual pinnacle I was approaching from his incredible tongue fucking.

"Suck that cock bitch!" Phil exclaimed between tongue laps of my dripping wet twitching pussy.

I tightened my throat around his cock head and tried to swallow it entirely. Phil thrust up off the floor with his hips and drove the head even deeper down my throat as he groaned and shot the first thick salty stream of cum toward my stomach.

"I'm cumming!" He bellowed as he stabbed my mouth again with his exploding cock.

He pumped me full of that delicious hot cum as my own climax peaked and I pressed my dripping wet convulsing pussy down harder against his mouth.

My scream of pure ecstasy was muffled by the thick curved cock buried deep in my throat. Tears poured from my eyes. Not tears of pain but tears of complete sexual pleasure.

Over and over Phil lapped at my swollen twitching pussy with his incredible tongue. And I in turn throat fuck this wonderful cop with my tight wet throat.

As his orgasm began to subside and his cock slowly stopped shooting thick streams of sloppy cum down my throat the extra lubricant made it easy for me to lift my head almost completely off his still rock hard cock and then drive him into my throat until my nose was buried in the curly patch of pubic hair at the base of his cock shaft.

He paused his pussy lapping only long enough to exclaim. "Fuckin a woman what an incredible cock sucker!"

My instant reply was. "You're an incredible cunt lapper too baby!"

I rolled off his sweaty body and turned to sit next to him with my knees bent. Using my sticky fingers I seductively gathered up his cum that had been smeared around my mouth and licked every drop from my hands.

"You taste so good Officer Jones." I said.

Phil smiled and replied. "I think you enticed the entire nine shot clip from me baby."

His hand slid between my feet and he slipped his middle finger into my dripping wet pussy. "This tastes incredible too Gen." He whispered as he rose up to sit next to me on the kitchen floor.

I would have been happy to have Phil stay the night so we could enjoy each others sexual talents but before I could suggest that he said. "I'm gonna have to get going baby. I work day shift tomorrow and have to report at seven."

My disappointment must have shown because he added. "I'd rather stay but duty calls Gen."

"I understand baby." I replied. "Maybe we can get together later this week." I suggested.

"Maybe." Phil answered. But his tone of voice told me that probably wouldn't happen.

As he dressed I got up and pulled on my thong trying my best to show off my ass in hope that his "maybe" would be changed to "absolutely".

Those hopes were dashed when Phil pulled me close to him and whispered. "I'll call ya sometime baby." He turned and was out the door in less than 10 seconds.

"Asshole." I whispered as the door closed. Thinking, "how are ya gonna call me without my phone number."

Sleep didn't come easy that night I kept thinking I'd let myself be used by Phil. Even though it was very pleasurable I still felt used. A feeling I was quickly becoming accustomed too.

To Be Continued...

12