Transforming Genevieve Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me even tighter against his body and his hand slipped up to cup one breast.

I moaned through our kiss as his fingers tweaked my still very hard nipple.

Breaking our kiss Bill turned his head and let it rest against the leather couch his hand still massaging my soft tit.

We relaxed there together basking the the after glow of our mutual orgasm not talking but rather letting our minds recall the incredible details of a very sexy fuck session.

Bill finally broke the silence saying. "I found an old camcorder in my garage baby. We'll be able to hide it in your office so you can video tape your next blow job with Kozmerl."

I realized at that moment that I could not tell Bill about the change in my agreement with Kozmerl. Bill could never know that I'd fucked him to end his black mail scheme and would expect to sometime sit with me and watch the video of me sucking Steve off.

I decided to encourage Bill's fetish. "I can't wait to watch that video with you baby." I said not letting my own desire to have Steve's wonderful cock buried deep in my throat again show.

"It's in the trunk of my car Gen we have time now to head over to your office and plant it where it'll capture the full show." Bill suggested with his obvious excitement of seeing that tape sometime very soon.

Knowing that his desire to feed that fetish and thinking that we could continue our fuck session at my office I agreed. "Okay baby let's get dressed and we'll head over to my office."

I slipped into my skin tight slacks sweater and buttoned all three of the buttons on my satin vest. Bill was dressed before me and tossed my thong to me.

"Don't wanna let that here for Tess to find." He said.

I stuffed the thong into my brief case.

I said. "I walked over here baby"

We both knew it wasn't a good idea for us to be driving across campus together so I said. "I'll leave first that way by the time you get there I'll already be in my office." Since it took longer to drive around campus then cut across the grounds.

"Sounds good Gen." Bill said as I turned and headed to the door.

As I walked across campus toward my building I could feel my lovers cum leaking from my wet pussy. The distinctive feel of wet fabric between my thighs confirmed that our fuck juices had soaked through. I moved my brief case in front to conceal the wet spot but could do nothing to hide it from behind if it was showing there.

I quickly climbed the stairs to the English department and before slipping through the door looked over my shoulder to see if anyone was following me. The coast was clear and I was relieved to know that no one saw the wet spot from behind.

I stopped in the ladies room and using a wad of toilet tissue soaked up the sticky juice coating my thighs and pussy. The wet spot in the crotch of my slacks would most likely dry to a white stain so I'd have to make a mad dash to my flat later in the afternoon to avoid anyone noticing the mark.

I could spend the entire hour of my afternoon class seated at my desk so that wouldn't be a problem. I giggled to myself thinking how these fuck sessions outside my flat often resulted in some silly complication.

Fortunately the hall was empty when I came out of the ladies room. I quickly made it to my office and closed the door behind me.

I toyed with the idea of slipping out of my slacks and have Bill find me sitting at my desk naked from the waist down but decided it would be better to see if he noticed the wet spot in my crotch.

A few minutes later Bill came in carrying a small black case and wearing a shit eating grin on his lips.

"Nice to see you again Ms. Walker." He said still wearing that silly grin.

Bill set the camcorder case on the floor and straightened up to say. "So where do you think would be the best place to hide this Gen?"

I thought for a moment then suggested. "Let's hide it on the shelf between some books over there." I pointed to the shelving beside my desk. "That way I can have Kozmerl sit in this chair and we'll film from the side." I added placing my hand on the chair that faces my desk.

"Sounds good to me babe. The film would be in profile that way." Bill remarked.

Bill and I positioned the camcorder on the shelf and hid all but the tiny lens with books and other papers.

"Maybe we should test it to make sure it works and will actually shoot the dirty deed Gen." Bill said handing me the palm sized remote for the camera.

I agreed saying. "Yea we don't want to only capture the audio part now do we baby."

Bill smiled knowing I wanted to see his fantasy come true.

"Have a seat baby." I said pointing to the chair.

Bill sat down as I walked across to check that both doors to my office were locked.

As I returned to stand between his out stretched legs I smiled and said. "This is gonna be so fuckin hot."

He only smiled and nodded his agreement.

I slowly knelt before him placing my elbows on his knees. With the remote in my right hand I was able to push the record button without needing to point it toward the camera. After all the idea was to film me giving Kozmerl a blow job without his knowing so I'd have to be discrete when I activated the camcorder.

The tiny red light just above the lens blinked on and I knew we were filming. I leaned forward bringing my mouth to the spot that would be filled with Bills cock if it wasn't still inside his pants. I pressed the zoom button for a second, then stopped and pressed it again after a little pause. Bill moved his right hand to my head but I reached up and pulled it away knowing his hand would be blocking the cameras view.

Pressing the zoom out button I straightened up and said. "That was about thirty seconds baby. Let's see if the camera caught everything."

Straightening up I walked over and retrieved the camcorder from the shelf. Returning to Bill I handed it to him and stepped behind the chair where we'd film Steve and me sucking his cock.

Bill flipped the small viewing screen open and pressed rewind. The camera whirled in reverse and as it rewound I could tell that the positioning of it on the shelf was perfect.

"Okay let's see." Bill said pressing play.

The image flickered a bit then cleared up showing me kneeling between Bills legs. His face didn't show but you could see him from mid chest down and me from waist up. After ten seconds or so the picture zoomed in so that only my shoulders and Bills hips showed along with everything between. Another five seconds and it zoomed in closer so that just my face in perfect profile filled the screen.

I said. "That looks perfect baby. I can zoom in and out and get all the details for your viewing pleasure."

Bill giggled and added. "Fucking Kozmerl's in for quite a treat."

Bill pressed rewind again and as the tape whirled back to the beginning I stepped from behind the chair to again stand between my lovers out stretched legs.

I grinned down at him as I said. "Since we have the time and your holding the camera."

Bill instantly understood and pressed the record button again. I slowly knelt before him and he followed my face with the lens.

For the next twenty minutes Bill played with his toy as I played with mine. Our play session ended with a wonderful facial which I was sure he captured perfectly on film.

I stood up my lips nose and one eye coated with his thick cum and said. "I wanna watch." As I pointed toward the television in the corner of my office.

Bill tucked his cock back in his pants and grabbed the necessary wires to connect the camcorder to my TV from the case.

He plugged the camcorder into one end and said. "Let me swing your couch around so we can sit together and watch.

I wiped his cum from my face with a couple tissues and sat down waiting for our homemade porn movie to begin. Bill sat next to me and handed me the remote. "Just press play baby." He said.

I have to admit I was more than a little interested in watching this tape. I'd often wondered what it looked like from the mans perspective when I was sucking their cock and I was about to find out.

I pressed play and as before the film flickered a tiny bit before the picture came into perfect focus.

I was standing over him smiling widely. The image zoomed into my face as I knelt between his knees.

My hands came into frame as I slowly undid Bill's belt buckle and unbuttoned his slacks. He zoomed back a little as my delicate red tipped fingers pulled the tiny tab of his zipper down.

The picture jostled a little while Bill lifted his hips and let me slid his slacks down around his knees. I unsnapped the top of his boxers and just spread the fabric apart exposing his naked cock.

I slipped my hand inside the boxers and pulled his cock out then stroked all the way down and lifted his balls letting them dangle over the vee at the bottom of the opening in the front of his boxers.

Bill zoomed in so that only my head filled the screen. My lips glistened with saliva after I licked them with my pink tongue.

My hand lifted his cock head into frame its soft texture clearly showing on the screen. A smile came to my lips as I moved forward and extended my tongue to lick the underside of his cock head lingering for a moment at the scar of his circumcision. The soft moan that escaped his throat was the first sound we'd recorded.

Bill zoomed out just a little so that his entire cock could be seen on screen. I licked around the ultra soft flesh of his corona a couple times then drew my tongue up to the tip. A tiny string of saliva extended from my lower lip back to his cock head and it glistened on screen until it broke and dropped back to his cock.

I raised up a little on my haunches and Bill followed my face with the lens. Smiling I said. "You ready baby?"

Bill replied. "Oh yeaaaaaaa."

I opened my lips and slowly took his cock head inside my mouth. Bill zoomed back in and followed my lips as they slowly slid down over his flaring smooth corona then along the length of his swelling cock shaft. His lens followed as every inch of that thick shaft disappeared beyond my lips.

My lips opened wider and the camera caught an incredible image of me forcing my head down until my nose was nestled in his curly patch of pubic hair.

Bill moaned deeply and I recall that moan was caused by my swallowing to grasp his cock head securely in the searing folds of flesh at the top of my throat.

He wasn't completely erect at this point but his cock head and shaft surged as I used my mouth to pull his cock down a little. I opened my eyes and looked up toward the lens and at my secret lovers face beyond.

Bills voice could be heard on tape. "Take it baby."

As I stared up into the lens Bills cock swelled I could feel that incredible sensation of it growing extending deeper down my throat and the pulsing matrix of veins along the shaft pressing against my flat tongue.

I stared intensely at the TV screen watching my facial expression change as he throbbing cock grew in my oral fuck tunnel.

Tiny droplets of excess moisture appeared at the corners of my eyes as my tear ducts reacted to the awesome pulsing fuck tool buried in my throat. My eyes squeezed closed for a moment causing twin tears to run down my cheek. My eyes opened glistening with moisture and I slowly lifted my head letting his beautiful cock slip from my throat and then my lips so I could gasp in life sustaining oxygen again.

As I gasped for air a thick string of saliva extended from my tongue to his cock head. I slurped it back into my mouth knowing it provided the lubricant needed for my next plunge over his throbbing cock.

Bill's cock was now completely erect deep red blood pulsing through the veins and up into his flaring cock head. It glistened and shimmered with the coating of saliva.

I stroked up the length of his cock shaft once drawing as much fluid as possible to the point where it would again invade my throat. I pulled it down as my lips parted to accept his beautiful cock.

"Suck that fuckin cock baby!" Bill's voice was heard from the TV speakers.

Sitting next to me Bill giggled and placed one hand on my thigh.

His glistening cock again disappeared through my lips and continued to disappear until his cock head was poised at the entrance of my soft throat.

The camera captured perfectly the moment that I open my lips wider and press him through the tight opening to my throat then close tightly around his throbbing shaft and slid down until my nose is pressed tightly against his pubic mound and his wonderful surging cock head is buried as deep as possible in the searing folds of fuck flesh that is my throat.

Watching the images before me I recalled that when I deep throated him a second time I wondered if the camcorder would be able to capture the intense sensation I was feeling as his cock surged in my throat.

I knew now that the camera was not able to capture the sensation I was feeling but at least captured the incredible rapture that showed on my face as my beautiful secret lover's cock surged within my oral fuck tunnel.

Watching my self suck his cock certainly revealed some things that even I hadn't notice while I'm giving a man head. Like when a cock is buried as deep as it possibly can be in my throat my eyes widen noticeably. My nostrils flare and my lips stretch to give the invading cock as much access to my throat as humanly possible.

The images on the screen were both erotic and enlightening for me and I continued watching intently as I slowly lifted again until Bill's cock slipped from between my lips. The close up of my open mouth just after it slipped from inside excited me as I'm sure it excites my lovers each time my soft wet mouth is poised to accept their cocks.

I stroked Bill's throbbing cock shaft several times giving my lungs a chance to catch up. His cock filled the screen and it's shimmering length looked incredible as my delicate fingers and their red nails moved up and down through the picture.

"That's really hot." Bill remarked beside me.

As much as I enjoy stroking a man's throbbing cock watching it twitch under my delicate touch this movie was about cock sucking not hand jobs so I again pulled his cock head toward my lips this time spitting a huge wad of saliva on the head then taking just the head in my mouth and sucking hard on it. The tight close up of my cheeks pulling in tightly around his cock head was incredible.

I remember thinking that I should change my technique somewhat to give the film more variety and I began stroking the shaft while licking and sucking just the soft flesh of his cock head.

Bill moaned softly on screen as my delicate red tipped fingers stroked the shaft and I used my warm wet mouth to pleasure the throbbing head.

I let him slip from my mouth to ask. "You like that too baby?"

"I like it all Gen." He replied on film.

It is truly awesome watching your self suck cock. Being able to watch how it looks as it disappears inside your mouth. To watch your own facial expressions as a mans surging cock slides into the depths of your oral cavity. It really was incredible being able to watch my cock sucking this way.

I craved the feeling of being impaled orally on Bill's cock and I again let him slip deep in my mouth and swallowed his throbbing cock head. Bill zoomed in as close as possible so that only my face and the bottom of his cock shaft were on screen. My eyes wide with lust, my lips spread open as far as possible and my nostrils flaring as he surged deeper into my searing hot soft throat flesh.

"Suck it!" Bill demanded on screen.

I swallowed hard pulling no stretching his throbbing cock shaft to maximize the penetration of his wonderful beautiful cock down my throat.

Over and over again the camcorder captured me driving his aching cock head deep in my throat. Again and again it surged as my cock sucking intensified urging him on to what we both knew would be a fitting climax to this awesome film. At one point while I was basically fucking him with my throat I let his cock slip from my lips and begged. "Baby when you are ready to shot your load I want you to pull out and coat my face with that hot sauce."

"Count on it." Bill could be heard replying.

I knew that it wouldn't be long after I had begged him to give me an incredible sticky facial that he actually did just that.

A few more times driving his cock down my throat and Bill was ready to cum.

My eyes were glistening with tears saliva was dripping from my mouth and the tight opening to my throat no longer even tried to rebound from the incredible invasion of my secret lovers raging cock.

"I'm almost there Gen." Bill whispered.

I took him deep a time or two more then lifted and began slowly stroking his cock shaft pointing the head directly at my pretty face.

"Give it to me Bill." I pleaded.

I was looking up directly into the lens with my hand stroking his cock the head just below my nose at my open mouth.

Bill surged and groaned as his wonderful cum producing balls started pumping the hot thick cum toward the tip.

I want....NO I NEED YOUR CUM LOAD BABY!" I nearly screamed.

"I'm cumming!" Bill hissed.

I squeezed hard on the shaft making his ball pump harder to get his sweet cum load past.

Bill grunted hard and his cock exploded a strong thick shot of sticky sweet cum flew across the miniscule distance from his cock head to slam into my open eye instantly coating my eye lashes with hot sticky cum.

I stroked again and was rewarded with a second flying shot of thick goo this one coating my nose from just between my eyes down to my upper lip.

"Oh god YES!" I said just before the third full shot landed on my cheek.

I dipped my mouth keeping it open and jerked his cock harder knowing that his balls would still have enough cum to fill my hot mouth with sweet sticky cum.

One then a second followed by a third shot of hot sauce was deposited on my waiting tongue and all around my lips.

"Suck it!" Bill demanded.

I closed my lips around the head moving forward until his flaring corona slipped beyond my cum coated lips then sucked it just as my incredible lover had demanded. Suck every last drop of wonderful sweet cum from his cock shaft.

Bill twitched involuntarily his hips jerking up off the chair as his balls emptied their fruit into my wanton sexy mouth.

I let him pop from my mouth the opened wide to show the lens the fruits of my oral efforts my mouth filled with creamy thick sticky cum. I let it roll around my tongue and ooze over my lip and onto my chin before I closed my mouth and happily swallowed the remainder of his cum load in my mouth. It tasted incredible coating my cock fucked throat with wonderful salty cock juice.

Having swallowed what was in my mouth I grasped his still rock hard cock and used the head to draw some of what coated my face to my mouth sending it down my throat to mix the the first huge load that I'd swallowed.

I opened my mouth wide and extended my tongue so I could slap his cock head against the soft warm flesh. Bill moaned as I slapped him against my hot tongue.

His cock now beginning to soften I released it and let it flop up to his belly and out of view. The screen was filled with my cum coated face. The thick first shot still pasting my eye and the others having been smeared about by his wonderful thick cock.

"Fucking incredible." Bill whispered beside me.

"Awesome." I added.

"I wanna see the cum shot again." I said.

Bill giggled and handed me the tiny remote. Laughing out loud he said. "There is a slow motion feature Gen."

I pressed rewind until just before Bill unloaded on me then pressed the "slo" button.

Frame by frame the film advanced. At this speed you could actually see his cock surge. You could actually see the bulge in his urethra as his balls pumped the thick cum toward the slit at the head of his cock.