Transforming Genevieve Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock surged directly in front of my lustful stare.

"Suck it." Steve said as I inched closer and closer to the throbbing erection.

One red tipped hand moved to cup his balls from below while the other circled the pulsing shaft at the base.

I wet my lips while I studied his cock. A matrix of veins crisscrossing the shaft each one throbbing with every heartbeat. The wide flaring corona with its tiny circumcision scar where it blends into the shaft and his pear shaped cock head all inviting my moist lips to pleasure him.

I opened my lips and slowly took the head between pressing the tip of my tongue against the small slit at the tip. I was rewarded with a drop of pre-cum its sweet taste causing me to moan softly and my saliva glands to open providing more moisture to my wanton mouth.

I lightly scratched and tickled his balls with one hand as my other held him firmly at the base of his cock shaft.

Very slowly I took more and more of his beautiful cock in my mouth coating each inch with salvia and massaging each inch with my lips as it slid in.

I pause when I felt the tip pressing at the opening of my throat then bobbed back and forth with half his wonderful cock in my mouth.

My hand released his balls and moved up to my shoulder to gather a handful of hair and pull it in front.

Letting the hair slid through my hand I slid it down to the tip between my thighs. I moved my mouth back until his cock slipped from my lips pausing to kiss the tip before moving back more.

My eyes were fixed on his. A soulful stare that told me he was enjoying this blowjob immensely.

I used both soft hands to wrap his cock shaft with silky smooth jet black hair only the flaring corona and head exposed.

His smile acknowledged that he'd fantasized about this very thing.

"Jerk it." He begged.

My hand began moving back and forth stroking his hair covered cock causing Steve to groan deeply.

I leaned forward again and took the head between my lips softly sucking it and massaging the sensitive corona with my moist lips.

"That feels so fucking good." Kozmerl exclaimed.

His cock surged trying its best to find its own way to be deeper in my mouth and I knew that if I continued with this sensual hair covered hand job he would explode in my mouth.

I didn't want that happening just yet so I released my grip and just let my hair surrounding his shaft as I began taking more and more in my mouth.

"Yes!" Steve exclaimed as I again had his cock head bumping into the tight opening of my throat.

I didn't push it through even though I wanted that more than anything. No I wanted the camera to capture Steve as he impaled my throat with his rock hard throbbing cock.

I pulled back again much to his dismay and as he slipped from my lips again I looked up and whispered. "I want you to fuck my throat."

I fully expected Steve to reach out and grasp my skull and drive his cock down my throat but before he could I stood up from the chair.

His momentary confused expression disappeared as he watched me walk around the desk and sit down on the edge facing away from him. I hoped the camera caught his expression as I walked but I wouldn't know that until later when I replayed the tape.

I lifted my feet and placed them on my chair then slowly lay down across the desk. My hand gathered my hair to make sure it would be hanging down over the edge as my shoulders came to rest on the cold surface of my desk.

Steve was already facing me his hand slowly stroking his throbbing erection.

I tilted my head over the edge giving him a straight approach to my warm tight throat. "Now fuck my throat." I implored him.

He inched forward his pulsing cock head touching my lips. I opened them and extended my tongue softly massaging his cock head as he moved toward me.

My tongue slid over the soft sensitive corona and then started along the throbbing cock shaft as Steve slowly approached the tight ring of muscles at the back of my mouth.

His hands moved to my tits and pinched the erect nipples causing me to groan and shudder noticeably as his cock head massaged the muscles causing them to relax.

I filled my lungs with oxygen knowing it may be a while before I took another life sustaining breath just before he arched his hips and lunged forward.

His soulful moan announced that his cock head had entered the promised land of my warm tight throat.

I reached up behind him and dug my nails into the flesh of his ass then as he squeezed my tits hard I pulled him as he thrust forward burying his cock balls deep in my throat.

My saliva glands went berserk flooding my mouth with thick spit.

Steve began a series of short jabs pulling back an inch or two then thrusting deep again. His balls slapping against my nose and watering eyes below.

I felt him release one heaving tit and his strong hand slid down my belly and under the waist band of my cheeky panties. In an instant his middle finger slid roughly over my pulsing clit and curved into the wet slit just below the butt of his broad hand massaging my clit as his finger swirled around inside my wet pussy.

His short jabs at my throat continued until I was nearly out of air and if I had not moved my hands to the front of his thighs and pushed him back I very well may have passed out.

His cock head slipped back into my mouth and the shaft pulled a wad of thick saliva out with it. It ran down my cheeks and into my eyes.

I sucked in lungful's of air then moved my hands back around to press him forward again.

"Yes!" He exclaimed as he impaled my throat again.

As he again began just jabbing at my throat I began swallowing causing the muscles to massage his cock head.

I let him short stroke my throat for a moment then again slid my hands around to press him back this time until his cock head slipped from my lips.

I gasped as he slid out a flood of saliva running over my upper lip and down my face and into my hair. His finger slipped from the steamy depth of my pussy and moved up to grasp his raging cock at the base. He stroked up collecting the thick coating of saliva from his cock then smeared it across both heaving tits coating them evenly.

Catching my breath I was finally able to speak. "Fuck my throat with long deep thrusts!" I demanded.

His hands returned to my slippery tits and he again squeezed them hard as in one sudden thrust his cock invaded my throat again. His balls splashing into my face smearing spit everywhere.

I let my arms hang over the desk with my hair as Steve withdrew until his cock slipped from my lips.

"Yes!" I exclaimed just as his throbbing cock impaled my mouth and throat a second time.

Over and over again he repeated the move. Pulling back until I could verbally urge him to drive his cock balls deep down my throat again and again.

My repeated screams of "yes yes yes" each time served to encourage him to continue until he was ready to explode.

I felt his scrotum tighten around his balls as his cock began to swell and I knew that my reward was at hand.

I lifted my hands to his thighs and when he withdrew I stopped his next thrust long enough to plead. "Cum in my mouth and all over this messy face."

He impaled me once more this time letting his cock soak in the tight muscles of my throat for a moment then pulled back as the first surge of thick sweet cum shot into my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" He exclaimed as his cock exploded filling my mouth in an instant with thick hot cum. He pulled back a little and hit me on the chin then across my lips coating every part of my mouth with his hot seed.

"Yes cover me with it." I screamed.

His cock surged and pumped more cum then I'd ever be able to swallow filling my nostrils with thick wads of cum. Coating my cheeks and running down into my eyes and hair.

"I love it!" I exclaimed as the flood of semen began to subside and he cock just dribbled what little cum was left onto my already cum coated lips.

"Suck it." He demanded.

I swallowed the thick wad that was inside my mouth then sucked his cock head trying to draw every last drop from his aching cock. Reaching up I squeezed his balls making sure they had pumped their complete load into and onto me.

Steve moved back a little then grasping his cock he slapped it against my chin. Cum splashed everywhere. He used his cock to collect the thick sticky semen from my face pulling strings of spit and cum toward my open mouth. I greedily sucked every drop from his cock head. Again and again he pulled more of his spunk into my wanton mouth.

I was his cum bucket and I wanted my full load. "You cum tastes so fucking good." I exclaimed as I lapped at his softening cock.

Finally I reached up with both hands and collected what was left on my face and drew it into my mouth. Taking his cock in my hand I slipped it between my lips and let the soft head soak in the mouth full of his load I still held there.

Swallowing the last of it I rolled over my hair to one side of my head. "Gimme that fucking cock!" I demanded. Steve stepped forward and held his limp dick in his hand. I sucked the head inside and tongued it softly still enjoying the taste of his sweet cum on my tongue and down my cock fucking throat.

His hips twitched as I continued giving him and honestly myself oral pleasure. He grasped my skull at the temples and thrust his cock forward until his mated pubic hair pressed against my nose. I happily fit his entire soft cock in my mouth massaging its underside with my tongue.

I love having cock in my mouth. It doesn't matter if it's raging hard and throbbing or limp soft and cum coated. The feel of a cock between my lips excites me and I love the sensation.

"You give the absolute best blow job." Steve commented as he fucked my mouth with his limp cock.

"And you have the perfect cock for sucking." I said as he slipped from my mouth.

Steve sat down well actually he collapsed into the chair and I just propped my head in my hand looking at his spent cock.

At that point I would have liked to turn the camera off but getting to the remote in my skirt pocket was impossible without letting him know I'd captured the entire oral sex session on tape.

I decided I could edit the rest of what happened out after he left.

"You will keep your promise to hit the books harder correct?" I asked.

Steve shook his head yes.

"Good because if you get a C on an assignment I'll suck your cock." I said.

He smiled.

And if you get a B I'll let you fuck my hot pussy." I continued.

"And if I get an A?" He asked.

I giggled and replied. "If you work really hard and earn an A I'll let you fuck my tight little ass."

Steve laughed and asked. "What about a D?"

"Well I suppose a hand job for a D but that would be unfair to me because if I have that big fat cock in my hand I won't be able to resist sucking on it." I said.

"I promise you'll see an improvement in my work Ms. Walker." Steve said.

I smiled and replied. "Good cause I can't wait to do you again."

His wide smile confirmed he couldn't wait either.

I slid back off my desk and sat down. My face was still coated with a thin layer of his spunk and I pulled a drawer open and got a few tissues to try and clean myself up a little.

Steve just sat there watching me. What I didn't know was that he was slowly stroking his cock bringing it back to life.

I stood up and walked around the desk and as I bent down to pick up my skirt I saw his cock which was starting to swell again.

I slipped my hand into the pocket and retrieved the remote turning toward the bookcase I pressed the stop button. The tiny red light went off.

Turning back to Kozmerl I said. "Looks like I don't have to wait."

He smiled and stoked down to the base showing me that he was erect again.

"What reward do I get for and E for effort?" He asked with a broad smile on his face.

I slid my hands up and undid the clasp of my bra and slipped it off releasing my tits completely.

"I believe and E for effort earns you everything you want." I said as I peeled my cheeky panties off and kicked my heel across the room.

He moved his hands to the arms of the chair. His erect cock standing at attention from his loins all by its self.

"How's this for effort?" He asked knowing I wanted his cock even more now than before.

I moved in front of him than mounted his raging hard on. His hands moved to my tits and squeezed hard the erect nipples bulging out from between his thumbs and index fingers.

As I slipped his cock between the wet lips of my pussy his mouth captured one nipple and sucked hard on the erect nub.

"Fuck me." He demanded.

I plunged down on him burying his cock deep inside my wet pussy and grinding my clit against his pelvic bone.

His mouth moved to the other nipple and after sucking it hard he bit down on the flesh sending a twinge of pain through my chest.

I lifted up but before I could drop down Steve thrust up off the chair driving his cock inside and against my cervix.

"Oh god that feels so good." I exclaimed as he filled me with rock hard youthful cock.

I began bouncing up and down on his pulsing cock squeezing him with my internal muscles and massaging his cock shaft with my swollen pussy lips.

Steve released his death grip on my tits and wrapped his strong arms around my waist. With his cock buried inside me he stood up and stepped forward.

He lowered my ass to the desk and I moved my arms behind to slowly lay down looking up into his eyes.

"Fuck me good." I pleaded.

He lifted my legs so they rested against his chest giving him an even tighter slit to drive his cock through.

He thrust forward impaling my twitching pussy with hard cock the head sliding over my g-spot.

I moaned soulfully as he pulled back again then drove it home again massaging my most sensitive of flesh deep inside.

"That's it give it to me just like that." I begged wanting him to continue hitting that hot spot.

His mouth moved to my legs and he kissed along the length of my calf up toward my heel.

"I could fuck you like this for hours." He warned.

I believed him too. Once I'd used my mouth and throat to drain his balls of cum his youthful strength kicked in and he showed incredible stamina fucking my swollen wet pussy through several quick orgasms which had me flooded with juice and dripping from my slit over my ass and onto the desk.

"You are going to fuck my tight ass aren't you?" I asked after recovering from a third climax.

He reached down and picked me up again his throbbing cock buried deep inside as he easily walked across the room to the couch.

I had my arms wrapped around his neck my tits crushed against his sweaty chest as I pleaded with him. "Please fuck my tight ass."

I was a quivering mass of sexual flesh as he replied. "You're fucking a right I'm gonna fuck your ass."

With that he dropped me to the couch the said. "On your knees slut!"

I instantly turned over and reached up using the back of the couch to pull myself up into a kneeling position.

His words excited me I loved being his slut and I urged him on. "Talk dirty to me. Call me your slut. Tell me I'm your cum bucket. And for the god sake fuck my ass."

Steve reached forward as he positioned himself behind me. His hands slid on either side of my head and he gathered handfuls of hair using them as reins he pulled my head back as his cock pierced my tight ass. There was no slow plunge no soft massaging of my sphincter with the tip of his hard cock it was stabbed into me completely filling my ass with surging rock hard youthful cock.

"Yes that's the way I love it hard and fast." I said encouraging him to fuck my ass brutally.

He grunted and groaned as my tight ass accepted his invading cock.

"You're nothing more than a tight ass fucking slut." He said as he began fucking me faster and just as hard.

"I am your slut." I replied reaching around with one hand to pull myself open wider.

He pulled harder on the reins and began pumping his cock faster and deeper than I thought imaginable.

"I'm going to coat my cock head with your shit then make you lick it clean you ass fuckin cum slut." Steve hissed.

His filthy language excited me and as I reached between my thighs to rub my sensitive clit I pleaded. "Yes do it and I'll eat shit and swallow your thick cum load together."

"Gimme that wet cunt." Steve exclaimed as he pulled out of my ass than impaled his cock in my pussy again.

"Yeah fuck that hot cunt." I implored him.

He began to thrust first into my swollen wet pussy then pull out to impale my tight ass alternating holes with each deep plunge.

"Fuck me god damn it fuck me good." I begged.

My head was pulled back tight against my spine as he pulled harder on the reins of jet black hair in his hands. His raging cock diving balls deep with every thrust.

Again and again he pounded my ass then my pussy with that beautiful youthful hard cock. It seemed like he would never climax his amazing staying power giving me more pleasure than I could fathom.

My loins went numb as I felt the swirling pleasure of an incredible orgasm approach. Sharp spears of pleasure shot up my spine as my pussy flooded with juices and my brain nearly exploded in climatic bliss.

"That's it you're makin me cum!" I screamed as I rode his incredible cock on a rollercoaster of sexual pleasure.

My body was reduced to a quivering mass of cock pleasing fuck flesh as he continued his incredible assault from behind pulling the reins and pounding his day long erection into my depths.

His cock had me spread wide open my pussy slippery swollen and moist my ass left gapping waiting to be filled once again with throbbing cock while he pounded into my pussy.

I dug my nails into the couch and held on for dear life. He continued pummeling my pussy forsaking the dark reaches of my ass. I didn't think he was ever going to finish his rock hard piston fucking me nearly completely dry.

I could feel the increased friction of being fucked so long and hard with nothing left to lubricate my pussy.

Steve must have felt the same thing because he withdrew and stepped back. "Turn around." He commanded.

I turned and sat down on the edge of the couch. His dry stiff cock held tightly in one hand he demanded. "Spit on it."

My sex fluids were completely used up and when I tried to spit only a tiny mist came out of my mouth.

"You fucking dried up slut." He hissed.

My meager smile acknowledged that he'd fucked me dry.

Steve tucked his chin against his chest and spat on his throbbing cock. "You're gonna make me jerk off on your tits?" He exclaimed knowing that every possible entry for his cock was swollen dry and just fucking used up.

I moved my hands to my tits and pressed them together giving him another option. "You haven't fuck my tits yet." I meekly suggested.

He leaned down and spit into my cleavage. "I'll just have to shoot my load all over these sweet tits." He said as he pressed his cock into the soft flesh of my tits.

I tilted my head back and pressed the one remaining wet spot together tightly around his pulsing cock. As he thrust up the head popped from the soft flesh it was a dark purple color engorged with blood and looking like the head of a monster.

"That's it slut hold those tits tight together so I can finish and coat them with jizz." He demanded.

As he pounded my chest I worked up enough spit that I could at least add some lube to the soft flesh he was fucking.

I could see he was approaching orgasm his facial expression tightening as he neared the finish line.

"Give me that sweet spunk." I begged.

He pulled his cock from between and began jerking it feverishly.