Transforming Genevieve Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my left leg and placed my stiletto on the back of the couch. My right leg moved to dangle over the edge with my shoe flat on the floor spreading my pussy wide open so my lover could see everything as I started using the toy on myself.

He pulled his cock through the opening and started slowly stroking the top of the shaft.

I slid the dildo down between my spread lips and then turned it so the head was positioned perfectly.

"Slip it inside." Bill instructed.

I pressed it forward and my slippery lips slid over the head. I watched Bill's eyes as he stared lustfully at me.

"This is so fucking hot" Bill exclaimed.

I withdrew the toy and held it out for him to see. "Look how wet I am" The head of the dildo glistening with my juices.

Bill's hand was slowly stroking his erect cock as I asked "C'mere and put it back inside."

He smiled widely as he slid toward me. I reached out with my hand and gave him the toy.

He placed it on the sofa then twisted the cap on the bottle of rush breaking the seal. He held his hand out offering the bottle to me.

"How do I use it?" I questioned.

"All you have to do is unscrew the cap and hold the open bottle under your nose then inhale deeply" Bill replied than added "But wait for a minute or two until I have this deep inside."

His hand grasped the toy again and he moved it to my spread lips.

As he slipped the head between he began to twist it. The corona felt like a corkscrew as it slipped deeper and deeper.

"Oh god" I moaned as it penetrated me.

Bill continued pressing and twisting until I felt the head touch my cervix. He had turned it perfectly and the tiny appendage that stuck out from the shaft at the base pressed against my pulsing clit.

The corona of the dildo was resting on my g-spot and as he began to very slowly pull it back it rubbed that spot and sent a shudder through my loins.

"That feels so fucking good."

Bill pulled it out and held it up for me. "Look how wet you are."

He returned it to my slit and slowly impaled me with the firm wet toy. It touched my cervix and again a shudder pulsed through my loins as it massaged my g-spot.

He started just pulling it back an inch or two then pressing it in again. The appendage pressed against my clit each time it sank deep.

My hips involuntarily began rocking to meet the toy as Bill picked up the pace a little.

With my pussy tingling and getting even wetter I unscrewed the cap and placed the open bottle under my nose.

Bill watched as I inhaled deeply sucking the fumes into my sinuses. It smelled like nothing I'd ever smelled before.

He started moving the cock faster and grinding it into my cervix and clit as the effect of the inhaler began. A warm sensation first spread through my head. I could feel my heart beat inside my brain as the sensation spread throughout my body.

As it grew in intensity so did the pleasure Bill was giving me with that toy cock. Every part of my being seems like it was on fire.

"Oh my fucking god" I exclaimed as the affect reached its peak.

As quickly as the fumes had taken me to new heights of pleasure it began to subside until the feeling of warmth faded.

I smiled at Bill as he slowed his pace once again. "I can't imagine what that would feel like when I'm climaxing."

"It's an incredible sensation" Bill answered obviously having felt it before.

I giggled "We're going to have to pass the bottle quickly so we both feel it when you explode in my mouth later."

Bill slid up a little closer so he could reach me better. His hand moved forward pressing the toy deep inside. "Give me the vibrator."

I reached down beside me and handed him the smooth vibrator. He looked at the controls at the end of the attached wire. "On and off." He commented.

With that Bill withdrew the life like dildo and held it in one hand. He slipped the point of the vibrator between my wet lips then pressed it forward until my lips closed over the end. It wasn't as long as the toy cock so it didn't reach my cervix or g-spot but it still felt awesome inside. I could feel the tiny wire between my lips.

Bill pulled on the control wire until he could grasp the end then withdrew it without turning it on.

I looked at him with what must have been a confused expression until he said "This is for your ass."

Now moist with my juice Bill pressed the hard point of the vibrator against my sphincter. I relaxed my muscles and felt it slowly penetrate my ass. Inch by hard inch it sank until he'd inserted the entire thing in my ass. I felt my sphincter clamp down knowing the thin wire was extending through the puckered flesh.

He returned the dildo to my throbbing pussy and pressed it inside until the appendage rested against my clit and the corona slid over my g-spot.

I looked up into his eyes "Now I'm gonna make you cum harder then you've every cum before." He announced as our lustful stare locked together. His finger pressed the on button and my ass was instantly alive with vibrating sensations.

Bill began slow enough that I shuddered with anticipation but quickly picked up the pace until he was fucking me with the cock fast and hard.

I could feel the two toys pinching the flesh between my pussy and ass as one slipped in and out of my pussy and the other impaled in my ass vibrated.

Over and over again the cock slid over my g-spot and each time he pressed it deep the tab massaged my clit.

"Oh god yes please don't stop!" I screamed as he fucked my pussy harder and faster.

I lifted the rush to my nose again and inhaled deeper than before drawing as much fumes into my body as possible.

"Hold your breath" Bill said.

I closed my eyes and held my breath until my brain felt like it was on fire then exhaled causing the sensation to spread through my body. My loins burned with lust as the full effect of the fumes consumed me.

My pussy tingled as the rush began to wear off but I lifted the bottle again and inhaled hard wanting the sensation to continue through my approaching orgasm.

Bill's hand moved quicker and the toy touched and massaged every part of my pulsing pussy.

I held my breath even longer this time and as it peaked my climax slammed into me. With my brain flaming and my loins convulsing Bill fucked me fast right through an incredible orgasm. I could feel my body throbbing in tune with my rapid heartbeat.

I screamed at the top of my lungs "YES" over and over again. My pussy flooded with juice and I could feel it running out of me and down over my ass.

My eyes were closed tightly as the climax began to subside as well as the incredible effect of the rush.

Bill stopped moving the dildo but left it deep inside. He slid back a little holding the control to the vibrating toy in my ass "Let me know when I should turn it off."

I moved my hands down between my quivering thighs and softly moved the cock in and out of my throbbing slit. Mercifully my orgasm subsided completely and I withdrew the cock from my steamy depths.

"Ok" I said letting him know to press the off button.

As he watched I lifted the rubber cock to my lips and pressed it between savoring the sweet juices that coated it.

"Deep throat it" Bill instructed.

I tilted my head back and held the stiff rubber cock above my mouth. Knowing his eyes were glued to my lips I slowly pressed it down until the tiny clit massager was resting against my nose and the flaring head had pierced my throat.

"That is so fucking hot!" Bill exclaimed as I throated the toy.

Keeping my head tilted back I pulled it out then pressed it down again. This time I opened my mouth wide enough so the clit tab slipped beyond my teeth. I felt it slip deeper in my throat then slowly moved a hand to my neck to massage the toy through my flesh letting my lover see the bulge in my neck.

"Fucking A" Bill exclaimed seeing me swallow even more of the cock.

As I pulled it out again he said "I've gotta get a longer dildo."

I smiled at him knowing that sometime in the future I'd be swallowing twelve or more inches of toy cock for his amusement.

I dropped the cock on the floor beside me than reached down and pulled on the wire withdrawing the vibrator from my ass.

As I straightened up and moved my feet back to the sofa he smiled "That was so fucking hot!"

His cock still protruded from the opening in his pants and I stretched one stiletto toward it rubbing the erection with the sole of my shoe.

He smiled as I slowly stroked his cock "I sure hope Marsha gets here soon."

I glanced over at the mantle clock "Nine forty five she should be on her way."

"I should clean up a little" I commented as I turned and placed both feet on the floor.

Bill tucked his erect cock back inside his pants and lifted his wine glass to his mouth. In one gulp the contents disappeared.

I headed for the bath room to wipe my loins and run a brush through my hair my body still aglow with the effects of an incredible orgasm and residual warmth of the inhaler.

"I'll freshen up our drinks." Bill announced as I slipped beyond the door.

The warm wash cloth felt wonderful and as I freshened up my body I decided that I needed to cover up some before Marsha got here.

After running a brush quickly through my hair I stepped into my bed room and found the satin jacket that goes with a matching baby doll nighty. I tied it loosely around my waist covering my tits but leaving little to the imagination.

Just as I returned to the living room there was a resounding knock on the door.

"Bill can you get that please" I asked.

He smiled and walked over to the door.

As he opened it I hear him gasp frightening me a little until he stepped aside and Marsha walked in.

I instantly understood his gasp. She looked absolutely stunning.

She wore a very seductive black wrap around dress that plunged deeply in front exposing succulent cleavage a doubled string of white pearls draped into the soft flesh between her tits. Black stockings and patent leather stilettos accentuated the dress. Marsha normally teases her short blond hair around her lovely face but tonight she had it pasted against her skull and wore a small black hat with a very sexy veil covering her sparkling blue eyes. Her full lips were glistening with red color matching her long fingernails.

Bill was standing a couple feet from her holding two wine glasses. Marsha walked to him and took one lifting it to her lips. She downed the entire glass at once then moving even closer to him she said "We're gonna fuck you silly" a broad smile coming to her ruby red lips.

In an obvious attempt to do her one better he grasped her free hand and drew it to his still erect cock "Go for it!" he exclaimed.

Marsha instantly broke into an almost hysterical laugh. Turning to me she commented "I like his style."

I smiled knowing she'd love his cock once we'd gotten him naked.

"You're looking very sexy tonight" Marsha commented as I walked seductively toward her.

I moved close to her and lifted her veil then kissed her sensually on the mouth. "You also" I commented after a short but hot kiss.

Bill chimed in "Let's get this party started."

He returned to the kitchen and filled the empty wine glass and poured a third returning to find Marsha and me standing side by side in front of the couch.

I pressed the play button on the remote for my stereo and the room was filled to classic rock.

"Have a seat" I said motioning for Bill to sit on the sofa.

He sat down in the middle leaving both ends available for the two hot women standing before him.

"What's your pleasure?" Marsha asked him.

Bill grinned knowing it was his call to make. Should he have us both come over and start off by sucking his cock or perhaps watch as we pleasured each other?

His smile confirmed he'd made his choice.

Pointing toward me he said "You c'mere and take my clothes off" Then moved his finger to Marsha and said "You can start by doing a very slow seductive strip tease."

Marsha looked at me as I looked at her we both smiled widely. Her hips began to move ever so slowly as I walked seductively toward him and sat down on the edge of the sofa.

Bills eyes were fixed on the sensuous minx starting to move before him as my skillful fingers began unbuttoning his shirt.

Marsha's hands moved over her entire body as she swayed back and forth and side to side the flowing hem of her dress slipping and sliding to occasionally expose more of her sexy silk covered legs.

I had his shirt open and was dragging my nails across his firm chest and through the patch of salt and pepper hair that covered it. He leaned back against the sofa to give me access to his belt and zipper while his eyes stayed fixed on the stripper before him.

Marsha's hands moved from her hips to slither up over her tits and finally up to her hat.

"Keep the hat" Bill requested "in fact pull the veil down again."

Marsha smiled realizing that he found her hat as sexy as she.

I opened his belt with on hand then used both to unclasp his slacks.

Marsha moved seductively turning around then bending slightly at the waist. Her sexy red nails spread wide across her ass as she lifted the skirt to show us arrow straight stocking seams above her stilettos and creamy white thighs above the dark tops of her stockings.

I slowly pulled the tiny metal tab of his zipper down then moved to kneel before him as Marsha pirouetted on her shoes to again face his lustful stare.

Her fingers slid in to grasp the tie of her dress and with thumb and index finger she pulled it loose. Her other hand held the fabric closed as the tie slipped around and dangled down behind her.

As Bill stared over my head I moved both hands to his waist and began tugging his slacks off his hips. He lifted only enough for me to slip them down then settled back onto the couch staring lecherously at the women who was seducing him with her dance.

I drew his slacks down to his ankles then flipped his loafers off and pulled his socks off before lifting each leg from his slacks. His boxers tented in front as he cock hardened watching Marsha's seductive strip tease.

Marsha let her dress fall open as she slid a hand up to grasp one loop of her pearls. Pulling on the loop the free one snugged up to her neck giving her a choker collar of pearls with the longer loop dangling sexily between her lush tits.

She pirouetted again to face away from him as I reached up and after giving the bulge in his boxers a quick squeeze hooked my fingers under the elastic waist band of his shorts.

Bill smiled but I wasn't sure if the smile was the result of my quick caress or the vision Marsha was affording him as she swayed side to side slowly slipping her dress off her shoulders.

As his boxers inched down his legs her dress inched down her back until it was tightly pulled across her ass.

His eyes stayed on her but I knew his other senses were feeling me as I slowly clawed my nails back up his thighs.

Marsha bent slightly at the waist her full tits dangling away from her body still holding her dress taut across her ass.

My fingers reached the top of his thighs then moved in to undo the final two buttons of his shirt. I straighten up a little pulled the robe tie of my robe letting it fall open in front of him then leaned forward to slip his shirt off his shoulders.

He moaned softly as I leaned against him capturing his rock solid cock between my tits and slowly humping it in my soft cleavage.

"Fucking incredible" Bill whispered so we both could hear.

As I tossed his shirt aside and straightened up again he gasped as he had when he first saw Marsha earlier.

I looked over my shoulder to see why he gasped. Marsha was slowly lowering her dress over her ass revealing the milky white flesh of her ass cheeks framed with the thin black satin straps of her thong.

Now completely naked Bill leaned back against the sofa and spread his legs. His complete erection standing straight up from his loins a pair of cum producing balls resting comfortably in his scrotum on the seat.

Marsha kicked her dress aside and turned to face us as I rose up and sat beside my awesome lover again.

Now it was her turn to gasp as she first laid eyes on Bills throbbing cock. He slid a hand in and lifted it from his abdomen for her to see proud of both the length and girth of his wondrous cock.

Marsha's tongue slipped through ruby red lips and circled her mouth her hips moved back and forth as she envisioned it slipping between both pair of lips.

As she continued to slide her hands across her body gently lifting her full breasts for Bill to stare at and then pulling her thong high over both hips I softly caressed his thigh wanting to gather his pulsing cock in my delicate hand.

But he hadn't asked me to touch him so I resisted the urge.

As Marsha danced she began moving closer and closer. Finally Bill gave us both another instruction "Give me a lap dance while Gen strips for me."

I stood up and began moving as seductively or even more than Marsha had as she approached then turned settling her ass down onto his lap.

Her hips never stopped moving as she began grinding her milky smooth ass against his cock.

They both watched as I moved my hands under my robe and lightly tracked my palms over my tits.

Bill's hand slid around and cupped Marsha's firm tits lifting them and pulling her back firmer against his body.

I used the tips of my nails to lightly tease and circle my erect nipples and the pink areola surrounding the erect nubs as Bill pressed his palms against Marsha's pointed nipples.

I turned on the balls of my stilettos and slowly slipped my robe off letting it dangle from my arms for only a moment then sent it fluttering to the floor.

As my hips swayed side to side to the beat of soft rock I bent at the waist not stopping until my tits were pressed against my thighs my spine as straight as Marsha's seams. I slowly grasped my ankles just above my stilettos then slid them up the back of my fishnet stockings until they slid onto naked flesh.

Once my hands reached my ass I pulled the cheeks apart showing my lovers the gap in my panties that would allow them both access to my sweet slit without removing the sexy fabric.

Marsha stood up and danced toward me as I remained bent over in front of them both. Her soft delicate hands came to rest on my ass then one slipped down as she probed my moist slit with her middle finger.

"That is so sexy" She whispered.

She turned and danced back toward Bill as I straighten up and turned to face them.

As she danced in front of him she asked "Do you want to play with these?" He hands lifting her luscious tits to offer them to him.

I continue my sexy dance using my long black hair to hide then reveal my tits and sexy shoulders.

Marsha danced forward then slipped down again onto his lap facing him.

Bill's hand instantly reached for her tits lifting them pressing them tightly together then spreading them apart his fingers constantly flicking at her taut nipples.

I danced forward and began touching her shoulders and neck teasing the smooth flesh on her back as she ground her pelvis into his throbbing erection.

I bent at the waist and whispered into her ear "Suck his cock."

Marsha turned her head and lifted her mouth to mine. Her tongue pierced my lips and I parted them offering her more to probe.

Bill moaned softly as he watched our passionate kiss his hands moving over every part of Marsha's body.

I moved to one side as she slipped off his lap and knelt between his spread thighs. His eyes fixed on her face partially hidden behind the sexy veil. I knelt down beside her and rested one hand lightly on the top of his thigh.