Transforming Genevieve Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bills cock surged and lurched toward her. I caught it and drew it closer.

"Suck it!" I exclaimed.

Marsha moved forward dragging the lacy veil up along the length of his throbbing cock shaft until it slipped over the head. Bill's eyes remained fixed on her sexy face as her ruby red lips parted and the pink flesh of her tongue slipped toward his shaft.

He moaned loudly as she lowered her mouth dragging the veil over the head of his cock and touching the base of his shaft with her moist tongue.

Her tongue slowly traced up the length of his shaft until it reached his frenulum where she paused to plant a moist kiss on his sensitive spot.

As she rose up Bill did something that even caught me by surprise. His hands came to her head and he flipped her sexy little hat off. I have to presume that since he had been sporting an erection on an off since he arrived sitting through my porn tape then watching as I masturbated with my new toys he was not about to wait to feel a wet mouth surrounding his cock.

His hands grasped her head and he guided her mouth to the tip of his cock. Marsha moaned knowing what was about to happen.

"Suck it!" Bill demanded.

He pressed his raging hard-on between her lips which she willingly opened wide. Without hesitation he pushed her mouth down impaling her with his cock. He didn't stop until it wedged into the opening to her throat and made her gag.

Marsha's hands instantly moved to his thighs and she dug her nails into his flesh as she pushed her head off his cock.

I was dumbfounded not knowing what to say or do.

Marsha on the other hand knew exactly what to say "Again!"

Bill's strong hands guided her mouth down over his cock but this time Marsha knew what to expect and instead of gagging she happily accepted his invading cock down her throat swallowing throbbing cock head and pulsing shaft until her nose pressed into his pubic mound.

"YES!" Bill exclaimed as he felt the soft searing hot flesh of her throat surrounding his cock head.

When he finally let her up for air she gasped loudly as his rock hard erection slipped from her wet mouth a ring of red lip gloss marking the depth she'd reached just above his balls.

She pushed his right leg and turned slightly toward me reaching out and pushing his left leg toward me.

"Join me" she said as she grasped his cock at the base and flipped it toward me mouth.

I moved between his legs with her and together we began pleasuring him with our mouths.

Bill rested one hand on each of our shoulders and stared at his cock as we licked up the sides then tongued the head teasing him and ourselves with short kisses above his surging cock head.

Marsha and I each rested an arm on his thigh. She slid her free hand up to gently cup and massage his balls as I used my free hand to guide his cock from her mouth to mine then back again.

"You two are so fucking sexy" He complimented as our oral techniques nearly drove him insane.

Bill reached to his right and grabbed the tiny bottle of RUSH. He first offered it to me and I inhaled deeply drawing as much into my nose as possible.

Marsha smiled "Poppers I love em!" as Bill placed the bottle beneath her nostrils. She inhaled the fumes then returned her mouth to his cock head.

Finally Bill lifted the bottle to his nose. He inhaled even deeper then tilted his head back and closed his eyes waiting for the fire inside his brain and loins to build.

Marsha and I both felt the effects and took turned throating him as he withered in the absolute pleasure of having two mouths pleasure his cock while the RUSH intensified the sensation.

His soulful moan signaled that we were doing exactly what he wanted.

After several minutes and a couple more rides on the fiery amyl nitrate express I looked up into his eyes.

"You do want to fuck her don't you?" I asked the obvious silly question.

Marsha giggled and added "You better say YES!"

Bill just shook his head up and down.

Marsha stood up and I quickly slipped her thong down over her legs revealing a neatly trimmed blonde landing patch above her pussy. Its moist lips glistening and inviting Bill to slip his cock between.

I knew exactly where I wanted to be while he slammed his cock into her.

As Marsha stepped back I quickly laid down on the soft carpet in front of the couch. Marsha smiled and lowered her loins toward my face kneeling with one leg on either side of my shoulders. As she dropped forward she reached behind and spread herself open.

"There you go lover you have a choice of three holes to fuck" She said as her hands slid down my thighs and her mouth dropped toward my loins.

Bill nearly leapt off the couch quickly kneeling with his knees on either side of my head. One hand smacked down on Marsha's creamy white ass making her squeal in delight. I could look up and watch as his cock penetrated her. Before he did he lifted his hand to his mouth and he spat on his fingers.

His other hand cracked down again on her full ripe ass check causing her to squeal even louder.

I watched as he smeared her sphincter with spit his rock hard cock poised just outside her willing moist pussy.

His middle finger pierced the puckered flesh just before his cock head slipped between moist lips then disappeared into her wet depths.

Marsha lowered her mouth the remaining distance and began licking between the red lace framing my own wet slit. Her tongue probed around my clit then slipped between and into my wetness.

We all moaned in unison as the lust for sexual pleasure consumed us. Bill began pumping Marsha with a solid steady rhythm and I lifted my mouth to lick at his shaft as it appeared then disappeared into her steamy folds. His balls drug over my forehead nose and mouth each time he impaled her.

With my mouth occupied pleasuring his cock shaft and balls and Marsha's busy lapping at my wet slit Bill was the only one who could verbalize and verbalize he did remarking about how hot her cunt was and how wet my mouth was.

I knew that soon enough he'd be expounding about how tight her ass is and how good it feels throat fucking my mouth.

Marsha knew just when to speak "Fuck her throat!" She nearly demanded.

Bill pulled back and filled her wet pussy with a couple fingers then pressed his cock between my lips.

I rose up a little on my elbows and tilted my head back giving his a straight line to impale me with his throbbing cock.

He moaned soulfully as he thrust inward sliding across the roof of my mouth and wedging his cock head into the back of my throat. I groaned over his throbbing cock head then swallowed as I reached up behind his ass and urged him on.

His cock slipped deeper until I was blinded by scrotum and his cock was completely imbedded in my mouth and throat.

Marsha continued sucking my clit lapping at the now swollen lips and dipping her tongue into my steamy wet pussy. She began pressing her ass back firmer against his invading fingers as Bill soaked in my throat until I needed to suck life sustaining oxygen into my lungs.

I slipped my hands up to his thighs and pressed him back letting him know that it was time to give in and let me breath. He pulled back and I gasped strongly sucking air into my lungs.

Marsha heard my gasp and immediately encouraged Bill "Throat her again."

Bill thrust forward again this time easily slipping balls deep in my throat. I swallowed massaging his cock head with the muscles normally used to draw food to my belly.

Marsha sucked my clit between her lips and began giving the sensitive nub of pleasure a tongue lashing flicking the tip at my quivering clit.

I began to feel the incredible sensation of an approaching climax as Marsha's skilled mouth pulled me closer and closer to the edge of total fulfillment.

Bill pulled back and let me breath once again then impaled my mouth with his wondrous cock his thrusts strong and firm and more frequent allowing me to gasp for air more often.

I couldn't warn of my impending orgasm so when my hips began to buck against her face Marsha instantly realized it was cumming. Her lips clamped onto my slit and she began sucking strongly as my climax built and my pussy flooded with sweet sexual nectar

Bill realized I was in the middle of an incredible orgasm and pulled his cock out of my throat. I instantly screamed "Oh god, oh god I'm cumming" my scream extending the last syllable.

Marsha was busy drinking every drop of juice she could suck from me and Bill dropped back on his haunches so he would watch my face as I crawled to the peak of pleasure then slowly slid down the other side.

I finally opened my eyes and looked up at his smiling face. He was pleased that I'd climaxed and as I regained control of my senses I reached up and stroked his cock.

He loves having me stroke him like that and his head tilted back as I spoke "Fuck her tight ass."

He leaned down and spit into the crack of her ass cheeks then placed his hand on her creamy white ass cheek. As I guided his cock to her sphincter his other hand cracked down on the pink spot he'd left from two strong slaps earlier.

Marsha lifted her mouth from my loins and screamed in delight.

"Fuck her good" I implored him as Bill pressed his cock head against the puckered flesh.

He pressed his hand firmly against her soft ass cheeks and I watched as the flaring ridge of his corona slipped beyond the tight opening.

Marsha groaned soulfully feeling this invader penetrate her thigh sphincter.

I urged him on "Give her more."

Bill lurched forward his throbbing cock commanding the tight flesh to yield.

Marsha lifted her mouth from my pussy and nearly screamed "That's it fuck my hot ass!"

Ever so slowly his surging erection disappeared into her until his balls finally came to rest against her sopping wet pussy.

Bill moaned as Marsha clenched her internal muscles grasping at his impaled invader.

"Now fuck that sweet ass!" I exclaimed knowing how good it feels when a man's cock is pounded into my ass.

Bill began pulling back then thrusting forward sending Marsha into frenzy of anal lust.

I lifted my head and began licking at her swollen clit as Bill pounded her with rock hard cock. His balls dragging across my face each time he impaled her.

Marsha had all but given up trying to pleasure me as she went into a sexual pleasure zone all her own. Her repeated moans groans and screams of complete pleasure confirming that my mouth and his cock had her approaching a climax of her own.

"YES YES YES!" She screamed as the pleasure built.

Marsha urged us both on "Eat my pussy fuck my ass." She begged.

I could tell from the intensity of Bill's moans that he too was approaching the point of no return so I clamped down on Marsha's clit and sucked hard trying to push her over the edge.

Her orgasm crashed into her and in an instant streams of juice shot from her slit soaking my face and Bills balls.

"I'm cumming oh fuck I'm there!" Marsha screamed as her climax built.

Bill's thrusting slowed a little as he tried to hold off his own impending orgasm. But I continued lapping at her pussy driving her over the pinnacle as wave after incredible wave of pleasure washed over her body.

Marsha's gasps for air slowly began to subside but her breathing remained rapid the effects of Bill's cock still imbedded in her ass.

She regained control of her body and moved forward causing him to slip from her tight anal grasp. Bill sat back on his haunches holding his throbbing member in one hand.

Marsha slipped off my sweaty body and crawled up onto the couch. She smiled down at me then said "Let's let him paste our faces with his load."

I giggled as I sat up then said "He shoots a hell of a load."

Her wide smile acknowledged that was exactly what she wanted to hear.

I took a seat next to my co-target and motioned to Bill to stand up. As he did I turned to Marsha and kissed her passionately on the mouth each tasted the others sweet nectar.

Bill moved to stand with one leg between mine then other firmly planted between Marsha's

I whispered to her "Should we suck him off or let him jerk off on our faces?"

Marsha giggled as she reached for his cock "I wanna suck a little." She leaned forward and slipped the head of his cock between her lips lightly letting it slip over her tongue then closing her lips tightly around the head.

Bill lurched at her wanting to go deeper but Marsha pulled back causing him to slip out of her mouth. She guided his cock to my lips and I took the head inside and slowly sucked while my tongue swirled around the smooth corona and over the bulbous head.

Back and forth we passed his aching cock one sucking the other licking but both providing Bill with intense oral pleasure.

We finally settled on doing him at the same time licking sucking and kissing each other with his cock between our hot mouths.

Marsha was first to plead "Please baby give us your sweet sauce."

I paused from my tongue lashing and urged him "Yes give us that thick hot cream."

Bill began stroking his shaft as Marsha and I continued pleasuring the head with our mouths.

"Must we beg for it?" Marsha whispered.

Bill grinned and replied. "Yes beg me to coat your faces."

I looked up at him "I want your cum, no I need your cum!" I begged.

Marsha took him deep then pulled back "I'm begging please unload on our faces."

Bill continued stroking the swelling shaft and I could tell from his expression that he was getting very close.

Our mouths worked feverishly on his cock head licking sucking and dragging our teeth across the sensitive flesh.

Bill's eyes narrowed as he began to feel the tightness in his balls as they prepared to spew forth with the sticky cum load we craved so much.

"That's it baby cum for us!" I exclaimed.

He began stroking the entire length as Marsha and me turned and opened our mouths to accept is gift.

"Argh!" Bill groaned as the hot sticky cum flowed along his cock shaft and shot from the tiny slit at the end.

I gladly accept his first wad directly on one eye its thick sticky consistency pasting my eye closed. He groaned again and directed the next shot at Marsha's waiting lips coating the upper lip and dribbling down onto her tongue.

Another stroke and another wad flew toward me splashing on my chin and running down along my neck.

"That's what we need." Marsha said just before her cheek was coated with thick hot sauce.

Bill's cock continued shooting until both of us were coated with strings of thick sweet cum.

As his stroking slowed and his cock began oozing the final few drops of sweet nectar I began licking at Marsha's face. Bill leaned forward and pressed his cum coated cock between our mouths and we greedily licked and sucked him clean.

He took a half step back and surveyed the damage. My eye was still glued shut and Marsha had a thick line from her hair down over her nose one nostril still filled with sweet sauce.

Slowly we lick his cum load from each other's faces lapping and swallowing every drop kissing and sharing his wonderful tasty load.

Marsha was first to collapse back against the sofa "You weren't kidding that was one hell of a lot of cum."

I giggled "Tried to warn you."

Bill was grinning from ear to ear proud of the sticky offering he'd provided. He stepped back and sat down on the edge of the overstuffed chair across the room from us.

I move next to Marsha and relaxed basking in the wonderful glow of an incredible Ménage à trios'. This one surpassed the previous one with Marsha's ex-lover Peter not because the sex was better but because I was able to pleasure my own lover Bill.

Marsha and I revived Bill's cock twice more that night and the three of us enjoyed pleasuring each other until nearly dawn. Bill came once in Marsha's pussy and once in my ass as we fulfilled his desires as completely as possible.

We wound up in my bed all sleeping together our sticky sex pasted bodies tightly together Bill between his two sexy vixens. Before I drifted off to a blissful sleep I thought this night was something that I would certainly rejoice in repeating.

To be continued.......