Transforming Tina Ch. 03

Story Info
Tina has a guest master for the evening.
8.4k words
4.71
39.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was expecting that her master would be giving her a new challenge, and that her husband would be helping. But how could she possibly anticipate that she would be sitting in a public coffee shop wearing nothing but a tank top, short denim skirt, sandals, and her slave collar waiting for a stranger?

She felt exposed and embarrassed dressed like that on a public place. Not just because of the short skirt and thin tank top which shows more than it hides, but because of her slave collar. Anyone who knows just a little about BDSM, would recognize her as a slave. A sex-toy. A slut.

At the same time, thinking about it made her horny and she felt how her cunt became very wet. But a stranger? Who is this man that she is supposed to met? What he will do to her? What does he know about her? There were thousands of questions in her head. The more she thought about it, the more horny she became, but embarrassed too. She was afraid that people will find out why she is there and what she is. Maybe even someone she knew. That would be almost too much to bear.

Tina had been waiting there for ten minutes and had gotten some strange looks, but so far nobody had approached her. Was she early? No, looking at her cell phone she could see she was right on time. Maybe her unknown "date" had backed out at the last moment. Or perhaps the whole thing was just a test to see if she would go along. But that didn't make sense, her master knew she would do whatever he ordered; a simple test like that was totally unnecessary. She was lost in her thoughts when the man approached her table, so she didn't see him until he was right there.

"Excuse me, may I join you?" He asked, waking her from her revere.

"Um, well, I mean..." She stammered, not sure what to say.

Was this the man she was here to meet? She wasn't told what to expect, only that she would know.

The man sat down and flashed a friendly smile at her.

Tina looked him carefully and she like what she saw. He was nice, handsome man. Maybe ten years older than her. She was wondering how her Master found that man and what he told him about her. Did he know everything? But then she said to herself, I am a slave, and I must trust my Master and his judgment of what is good for me and what I have to do. She took a deep breath, looked that stranger directly in his piercing blue eyes and flashed him a friendly smile back. He couldn't take his eyes off her tits and hard nipples that were sticking out so proudly..

"You are so beautiful." He said. "And I love your collar."

Tina couldn't stop herself from touching her collar. She had almost forgotten it. Now she was thinking about it again.

"I'm sorry, did I embarrass you?" He asked.

?No, no you didn't Sir. It's just my first time being with a complete stranger in a public place dressed like this and.....it's also my first time wearing my collar outside my home in broad daylight.? She explained softly.

"Is that so?" He mused. "Then I should feel fortunate to have this chance to see it. Lean forward on your elbows please, so I can get a closer look."

She did as he requested, realizing that not only was he getting a closer look at her collar, but at her tits as well as her top gaped open. The stranger reached out and fingered the tag that was dangling from the collar. He leaned in close to her face. His cologne smelled expensive.

"So Tina, you are a slut. I take it you are a slave too." He said quietly.

?Yes, I am Sir. I am a slave too?

"Who is your Master and what instructions did he give you for tonight?" He asked.

She is confused by these questions. If he is the man she was supposed to meet, he should already know the answers. Despite her concerns, she decided to continue to play along.

"My Master's name is Paul and he lives in the US. His orders for tonight were to dress like this and come to this place to meet a man that he was sending. I am to obey this man's orders." Tina answered truthfully.

The mysterious man smiled. "Of course. Very good."

He leaned back, but did not tell her that she could do the same. So Tina remained as she was, leaving her tits on display for him and anybody else that happened to walk by. It was an uncomfortable and embarrassing position for her. And she was sure he knew it.

"So how does it feel to be ordered to be the plaything for a stranger?" He asked.

?I feel very embarrassed and humiliated to be sent to meet an unknown man and do what he wants. But I am Master Paul's slut, a sex slave, and I have to obey his orders no matter what it is and how I feel and think about it. There is also something else I have to say to you Sir, and it is this: I am very horny too.? Tina explained.

"That is the correct answer, my horny little slut." He replied. "Now sit back normally. There will be plenty of time to show off those wonderful breasts later."

He sipped his coffee and studied Tina carefully as if he were trying decide what his next move should be. It unnerved her a little.

"My name is Gerhard and you may call me Sir or Sir Gerhard. While Paul gave me some general guidelines to follow, I have total discretion in planning the events for this evening. And my intention is to give you both some surprises, hopefully pleasant." He explained as he observed her reactions. "Now let's get started on our little adventure."

Gerhard stood up and motioned for her to do the same. He led her out of the coffee shop and down the street to where he had parked his car. Once they pulled away from the curb, he told her to look in the glove compartment. Inside was a green stretchy tube top and a matching miniskirt.

"Put them on." He ordered.

Tina took off her blouse and replaced it with the tube top. Then she shimmed out of her short skirt and pulled on the even shorter one. This new outfit was very skimpy and clung to her like a second skin. It was even more revealing than her original outfit, which is saying something. Frankly she felt naked. This outfit didn't leave anything to imagination. Tina was a little scared at that moment, wondering where Gerhard will take her dressed like that. Though she felt embarrassed, she also felt horny and could feel her cunt become wetter and wetter. In fact, the juices started running out.

Gerhard reached into his pocket and pulled out a small jewelry box. He handed it to Tina. Upon opening it she discovered it held a small gold chain. From the length, it was clearly a bracelet, but it seemed too big for her small wrists.

"Put it on your right ankle." He instructed.

As she did, he explained. "We are going to a place where people go to watch and be watched. Your collar marks you as a participant. Someone without a bracelet is only interested in normal heterosexual activities, while a gold chain around the left ankle signifies they are also open to people of the same sex." Gerhard paused for a few seconds. "At this point you are probably wondering what the right ankle could mean."

She just nodded.

"A gold chain around the right ankle marks you as unlimited - willing to engage in any fetish or perversion. One can never know who will show up at this place, so few will take the risk of going as unlimited. Are you ready?" He asked.

His words surprised her. She was speechless. This was completely unexpected. She had never done anything like that before; not even close! There was always some limits to her sex games, but being marked as an "unlimited" sex toy is something else entirely. This scared Tina, and she said so.

?I don't know Sir. I'm not sure that I am ready to be an unlimited sex toy for a bunch of strangers. But since my Master Paul gave me to you, I will trust you and your judgment that you also know what is good for me. I am ready to try, but..."

"We'll see if you still feel that way at the end of the night. But for now, let's warm you up a little. I am going to pull up alongside that truck ahead, and I want you to pull down your top for him. Then I'll honk the horn to get his attention." Gerhard cut her off as he accelerated the car.

When they were next to the cab, Tina pulled down the thin top, exposing her tits completely. As promised, Gerhard honked the horn and the driver of the truck looked down into the car. He had a clear view of Tina in the passenger seat.

"Look up and tell me if he's smiling." Gerhard ordered.

"Yes, he is." Tina responded after glancing up.

"Look him in the eyes and play with your nipples." He ordered next.

She did as she was told. Twisting and pinching her nipples, she looked up inside the cab of the big rig. The driver had a huge smile on his face and was saying something, but she couldn't tell what. He was spending more time looking at her than the road, however, and that made her a little nervous. But her rising embarrassment and arousal quickly smothered that.

"Now pull your skirt up and spread your legs." He said.

Tina had no problem pulling the short stretchy skirt up to her waist. Now she was naked except for the two thin green bands around her mid section. She spread her legs as wide was they would go and went back to work on her nipples. They were hard and aching now, and her pussy was dripping.

"Put your inside foot up on the dash and start playing with your pussy. Use your hand on that side so that you don't block his view." Gerhard demanded.

His car was quite roomy, so she had no problem following this order. In this position her glistening cunt was wide open and on display for the truck driver. Still keeping eye contact with him, she started rubbing up and down her bald slit. Tina thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

"Give him a good show, but you are not allowed to cum yet." Gerhard informed her.

When she first started rubbing her cunt, Tina was pretty embarrassed, even humiliated. But when she saw how the truck driver was looking at her, with lust in his eyes, it gave her encouragement to go on and act even more slutty. She wanted to made him more?hungry? for her. They fed on each other's excitement and Tina had to fight hard to hold back a building orgasm.

After only a few minutes, which felt much longer to Tina, they turned off the main road leaving the amused truck driver behind. She was relieved that she didn't cum, but it was still difficult to stop. She was right on the edge and extremely horny.

They were in a part of town that she had never been before. It had a reputation for being "shady" and good housewives didn't go there. After several more turns they pulled into a vacant lot overgrown with weeds.

"Make yourself decent." Gerhard ordered.

There was no way to be "decent" in that outfit, but Tina pulled the top back up and the skirt down. Then they got out of the car and Gerhard led them to a crumbling building that looked like it had been bombed during the last war and never repaired. She was thinking that it should be torn down for safety reasons and couldn't believe they were actually going inside. But "inside" wasn't quite the right word. The door opened up into a stairwell leading down. At the bottom was a heavy steel door with a slot at eye level, just like in the movies. The slot slid open and Gerhard held up an ID card. There was a loud click and the door began to swing outwards into the cramped corridor they were standing in.

Tina followed Gerhard though the doorway and into the interior. It wasn't what she was expecting considering the location. Inside was a large space that looked like a high end nightclub. The lighting was muted but not dim. A large well stocked bar sat in the middle, expensive polished mahogany gleaming in the accent lights. Around that was a ring of small bar tables and tall chairs. At the far end of the room was a dance floor and a stage. A four piece jazz band was playing a soft number. The rest of the place was filled with leather sofas, chairs, and coffee tables. You could almost smell the money. It would have been a very relaxed environment except there was sexual buzz in the air.

There were at least 50 people standing or sitting around. Some were dressed more or less normally, but others had even less on than Tina. A few lookeded to be completely nude. A man appeared and with just a word from Gerhard, led them to a sofa midway between the bar and the dance floor. As soon as they sat down a waitress was there to take their drink order. When she was gone Tina took stock of the situation. The sofa they were sitting in was part of a cluster surrounding a large walnut coffee table. Another couple was sitting on the sofa directly across from them. The man was in his fifties, but the woman was much younger, maybe 25 or so. He was wearing dress slacks and a button up shirt, but his partner had hardly anything on. A leather bra without the cups and a small leather thong. A gold chain belt hung around her waist. She also had a fancy collar around her neck and a gold bracelet around her left ankle.

"This club is very exclusive." Gerhard explained. "The patrons call it the Kink Club, or just The Club. Outsiders call it the Pervert Club, but I didn't tell you that."

He was interrupted by the waitress delivering their drinks. No money was exchanged and Tina supposed that he was running a tab and would settle up at the end of the evening. Gerhard sipped his drink and continued.

"Some people are here just to watch. They are provisional members. Eventually if they don't decide to participate they will lose their membership. There's no pressure; they just have a limited time to decide if they want to become full members or not. I already told you what the collar and ankle bracelet mean, but I should explain the meaning of "unlimited."

Gerhard paused to take another sip of his drink. Tina gulped her wine nervously.

"It means that you are open to any fetish or kink, as long as it is within the rules of the club, and those are simple. No permanent injury, body marking, or piercing can be inflicted upon another member. Also, as your Master I have complete control over all your activities. I can turn anybody away at any time. However, in practice that is seldom done. People come here to play specifically because it is safe and they don't have to worry about being turned down or derided for their sexual preferences."

Tina was still had no idea what was in store for her next, but she felt better knowing that "unlimited" still had some limits. That's when she noticed the man sitting across from them was watching her.

"Is this your first time here?" He asked.

"Yes it is, Sir." Tina answered.

"Come over here, I want to get a better look at your pussy." He ordered.

Tina looked at Gerhard and he nodded slightly. She got up and stepped around the table to stand in front of him. The man had her hike up her skirt and sit down facing him. She found the table was more than sturdy enough to hold her weight. It probably wouldn't even give if an elephant sad on it.

"Now spread your legs wide." He said.

She spread her legs as wide as she could, exposing herself to not only this man, but to everybody else nearby.

"That's very nice." He commented. "It looks good enough to eat, don't you think Angie?"

The girl sitting beside him scooted off the couch and knelt between Tina's legs. Her hands felt hot on the inside of Tina's thighs; her breath announcing the imminent arrival of her tongue. She'd had her pussy licked by another woman before, but not surrounded by strangers like this.

Without any other instructions from her Master, Angie begam licking Tina's cunt. She quickly found out that Angie was an expert pussy lapper. Her tongue was all over Tina's cunt and clit. First she sucked the clit, and then licked her cunt lips. This made Tina horny as hell. A couple of times she raised her head to see what Angie was doing to her down there because the feeling was fantastic. In the heat of the moment she raised her top over her tits and started playing with them. At first when Tina was told to sit on that table and show them her pussy she felt very embarrassed, humiliated, and little scared because of all the unknown people in the club. She was aware of the reasons why are they were all there, but because she was marked as an unlimited participant in this sex club, she was little scared of what they all could do to her. Then a light nip on her clit returned her back to reality. Angie tells her to spread legs as wide as she can. When Tina complies, Angie takes hold her cunt lips with her fingers and spread them too. It hurts a little as she pulls them wider than Tina can remember having them before.

"This is really one nice cunt. Look how wet it is. It will be hard to wait to shove my cock in her!" Angie's Master said.

Then his girl continued licking Tina's very exposed twat, making her moan loudly from the pleasure. Tina was on the edge of a very big orgasm when Angie's master spoke again.

"That's enough Angie, we don't want her coming just yet." The man ordered.

Angie returned to her place on the couch next to her Master, leaving Tina trembling on the table.

"You may return to your Master." He told Tina.

On unsteady legs Tina made her way back to Gerhard and fell into the couch alongside him. She finished her wine in one big swig, hoping Gerhard would order her another one. A thin man approached and stopped directly in front of her.

"You're new here." It was a statement, not a question.

Tina nodded.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of silk stockings. Then very carefully he rolled them onto Tina's legs, hardly touching her at all. When he was finished with that he pulled his semi erect cock out of his pants and sat down on the table. Very gently, he picked up Tina's feet and put them in his lap on either side of his hardening dick. Then he pressed them together, rubbing them up and down his now hard cock.

"Let me see your tits." He demanded.

Tina pulled her top down.

"Now play with them."

Tina did as she was ordered and began to run her hands over her tits, lightly pinching her nipples. His cock felt kind of sexy between her stocking clad feet. Soon she was moving them without his help, sliding the smooth silk over his throbbing member.

Though Tina thought that this was pretty kinky, especially because she had never done anything like that before, she did her best to satisfy her Master and this new man. Gently she squeezed his cock between her feet and moved them up and down over his hard cock, playing with her tits and hard nipples at the same time. This was not a very comfortable position for her with her legs in the air wrapped over his cock, but thanks to her Master Paul and the exercising they did while she was training in US (which she continued with every day at home to keep in shape), she managed to do what he wanted. In a relatively short time she had him ready him cum. "The feeling of your hard cock on my feet is going to make me cum!" She cooed. That was all it took. He sprayed his cum all over her feet and ankles. He must have been saving it up for a while, because there was a large amount of it. The hot sperm soaking into the stockings felt a little strange to Tina, but kind of sexy too. She didn`t know what to do next because nobody said a word to to her, so she just gently milked his cock with my feet and then knelt to lick him clean with her mouth. Then the thin man told her to sit on the couch, and then he rolled stockings off her legs, still covered with his cum. He put one of them in his pocket and handed the other one to Tina.

"Keep this as a souvenir." He said and walked away.

Tina didn't know what to do with the stocking since she didn't have any pockets or a purse. Gerhard took care of the problem for her by stashing it in his jacket pocket. Several more people came by and commented on how hot she was. One man asked Gerhard where he found her. He just smiled back, but didn't saw a word. Then a couple wandered up to where they were sitting. They were an odd match. The man had a light frame, short cropped hair, and a delicate face. He was wearing a tailored suit and a fedora sat on his head. His woman was the opposite. A buxom blond, with ample curves, she was almost falling out of her bright red dress. Not that there was much too it anyway.