Transforming Tina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we dance with your toy?" The blond asked Gerhard.

"Sure Melody, have fun." He answered.

"We always do." She answered as her man held his hand out to Tina.

The pair led the housewife past the other patrons and out onto the dance floor. This was not exactly a new experience for Tina and she loved to dance, so she felt relatively comfortable there. They danced and bumped for a while, always with Tina in between the other couple. She was so into music that she didn't notice when the man started lifting her top up from behind her. Suddenly Tina realized that her tits were free and that the man was pulling her top completely off, which was made easier because she was dancing with her hands in the air. Not having any other choice, she just continued to dance as if nothing had happened.

But that was difficult as the man kept reaching around to fondle her exposed tits. The whole situation had kept her so focused on the dance floor that she hadn't noticed the small crowd that had been forming around them. When she finally looked around, there were at least 20 people standing around the edge of the dance floor watching the trio closely. Tina's attention returned to her dance partners when she felt her skirt being pushed down off her hips. It fell to the floor as she continued bump and grind with the big titted blond. Now she was completely nude and the couple took advantage of it. The man pressed his body up against Tina from behind and reached around to play with her tits. There was something strange about the feel of the man's body, but she couldn't complete that thought because the blond dropped to her knees and started licking her bald cunt lips.

This move from blond woman surprised Tina and she felt very embarrassed because this was happening in front of so many people. People she didn't even know. At the same time, because of all this excitement, she felt very horny and started enjoying in the oral pleasure she was receiving. The way her man was playing with Tina's tits and her nipples in front of the crowd only made her hornier.

Despite the unusual situation, Tina could feel her orgasm approaching and she knew it would be a big one. But once again she was denied as the blond stood up and kissed her sensuously. She could taste her own juices on the blond's lips and that just made her hotter, if that was possible. On wobbly legs, Tina was led off the dance floor and through the crowd. Several people used the opportunity to grab her ass and tits.

When the got back to the couch where they had been sitting, they put Tina between the two of them. A waitress appeared almost immediately and the blond ordered wine for all of them. While they waited, the couple took turns kissing Tina while their hands roamed over her body. The man had the softest lips that she had ever felt and had a very sensuous kiss, much like his blond partner. When the wine was delivered, Tina gulped down half the glass right away. She couldn't help herself when she was that turned on.

Just when Tina thought she couldn't take any more teasing, they stopped and laid her back into a supine position. The blond then hiked up her skirt, exposing her own bald cunt. She straddled Tina's face and lowered her snatch down onto her mouth. Tina knew what to do and eagerly began lapping at the buxom woman's pussy. Meanwhile the blond's partner removed his suit coat and slipped his head between Tina's splayed legs. She was delighted to feel his tongue glide over her soaked cunt lips.

It was so good. This man was an expert in licking her cunt and she couldn't remember when the last time was that she enjoyed so much having someone eat her cunt. Tina didn`t care about being watched by other people at the moment. She just wanted to cum and needed it so badly.

Tina had been on the verge of an orgasm for quite a while, so it wasn't long before it came roaring up like an out of control freight train. She shook and bucked and would have screamed if her mouth wasn't full of pussy. When she finally recovered her wits she realized that she had stopped licking the blond woman's cunt. So the woman had resorted to rubbing it all over her face. Tina didn't mind this, but when the woman pushed her ass against her mouth she wasn't so sure. But the blond was insistent, so Tina began tonguing the puckered little hole. It tasted like pussy of course. What else should she have expected with all the juice that had been leaking out. Amazingly she came soon after that; from having her asshole licked. Tina decided she wanted to try that sometime.

When she sat up, Tina noticed that the man had removed his suit coat. That's when she noticed that he had a strange looking chest. It almost looked like he had tits. In fact he did! This wasn't a man, it was a woman with small tits that dressed like a man. She even used a man's cologne and wore a man's watch (and an expensive one at that). This was one of those lesbian couples she had heard of where one of them plays the part of a man. This was the first time she had actually met one.

As Tina was getting her breath back, a large muscled man walked up to the trio. He was wearing tight jeans and a tank top. From the looks of the bulge in his pants, he was big everywhere.

"Having fun with the new girl Nina?" He asked.

"Very much so. I suppose you want to give her a ride." The smaller woman answered.

"Yes. I've already asked Gerhard. He told me to introduce her to everyone." He responded.

Without any further discussion, he opened his fly and pulled out his cock. As Tina had guessed, it was quite large, even soft.

"Suck it bitch. Make me hard." He said to Tina.

She immediately got down on her knees and began working her oral magic on his impressive manhood. She threw herself into the task and in very little time had him completely erect. Then he did something that she didn't expect. He picked her up (easily) and impaled her his hard cock. She had been craving a good hard cock in her pussy and now she had one! Tina was in heaven. She wrapped her legs around his sturdy frame and put her hands around his neck.

But once again he surprised her. Instead of fucking her, he started walking. He didn't seem to have any problem carrying her around in this way. It was strange and erotic at the same time. He stopped at a table where a couple was sitting and put Tina's ass down on the edge.

"I would like to introduce you to the slut Tina." He said as he slowed fucked her dripping snatch.

When Tina looked at the couple she was shocked to see that the man was wearing a collar. Apparently he was the slave and the woman was his master.

"Taking her around to meet all the perverts Tony?" The woman asked.

"You know I don't like that word." He replied.

"I know." She sighed. "You prefer fetish."

"In this place we shouldn't have to put up with pejoratives." Tony said. "And I know you didn't mean it that way."

"So are you having fun?" The woman asked as she idly played with one of Tina's nipples.

"Oh yeah. This one is a real hot bitch with a juicy cunt." He answered.

It all felt very unreal to Tina, being fucked by this stud of a man while he had a casual conversation. And all within view of dozens of other people. While a few of them were unobtrusively watching, most didn't give them a second look.

"What do you think pet, would you like to fuck her?" The woman asked her man slave.

"You know what I would like to do Mistress." He replied.

"Oh, go ahead." She chuckled.

The man sprang up out of his chair and rounded the table. Then he knelt down and pulled Tina's foot to his face. He inhaled deeply through his nose, sampling the smell. He must have liked it because next he took her big toe into his mouth. This was not the first time someone had sucked on Tina's toes, but it had never been like this. He treated them like they were little cocks; licking them up and down and sucking gently on them. It drove her crazy. All the stimulation was pushing her towards another orgasm. She needed to cum, wanted it desperately, but the woman made her slave stop before she got there. To her bitter disappointment Tony stopped fucking her too. He picked her up again and began walking with her still impaled on his cock, presumably to meet some more people in this strange club.

Tony didn't go far before he stopped again. This time Tina was introduced to an older couple. She guessed that they were about 60 years old. The woman was wearing a leather bustier and thong. She had very nice tits for her age with large nipples that just begged to be sucked. Her partner had on a leather vest and chaps. They looked like they belonged to a biker gang from the 60's. Several more stops later Tina found herself on her back on another table with Tony fucking her slowly as she looked up into the face of her neighbors Ivan and Talia.

They were a couple that lived just down the street. Their two children went to the same school as Tina's children. Now here they were. He was dressed normally, but his wife was wearing a black skin tight latex suit. Only her face was uncovered as far as Tina could tell, but in reality there were access holes for her pussy and ass. The three of them just stared at each other for a few long seconds, ignoring Tony's introductions.

"So I guess you already know each other," Tony observed.

"They live down the street." Tina stammered.

Tony smiled, "Neighbors?! Oh how awkward."

Finally Ivan got over his shock and started fondling Tina's tits. "I've always wanted to do this. But I never thought I'd get the chance. Who would have guessed that you were such a slut?"

Talia didn't say anything. Tina guessed that she was her husband's slave and didn't have permission to speak. What a strange situation. But Tony seemed to be excited by it because he increased his rhythm.

"Talia, kiss Tina." Ivan ordered.

Talia leaned across the table and began kissing Tina passionately. Ivan continued to play with her tits, and Tony started really pounding her. Tina's head was spinning and her body was on fire; all the stimulation was quickly pushing her to the brink. She screamed into Talia's mouth as her orgasm ripped through her like a tidal wave. Tony loved it when a woman came while he was fucking her, and Tina came hard! He managed to fuck through her orgasm, but he couldn't hold his own back much longer than that. With a final thrust and a loud grunt he unloaded deep inside her still quivering cunt.

"Get down there and clean him up." Ivan barked at his wife. "And don't let any of that leak out of her until you can get to it."

Talia scurried to the other side of the table and got down onto her knees. She licked Tony's cock as he slowly withdrew it from Tina's sopping snatch. When the head popped out she used one hand to prevent Tony and Tina's combined juices from streaming out while she used the other one to hold his slowly softening member so that she could suck it clean. When she was finished with that task, she positioned her mouth at the entrance to Tina's cunt and removed her hand. Talia swallowed and slurped the thick fluid as if it were the nectar of the gods. After it stopped flowing freely she used her tongue to lick and suck out as much as possible.

Just then a woman approached. She had huge tits which were prominently displayed by her plunging neckline. Hell, she may as well have not even worn it since it showed more than it covered.

"Breaking in a new girl, Tony?" She asked.

"Claudia! When did you get back?" He exclaimed and threw his arms around her.

"Just yesterday. Hey, how would you like to party with me, stud?" She answered.

"Absolutely!" Tony responded.

"You should help her down first." Claudia said as she pointed to Tina who was still laying on the table.

Tina sat up and Tony easily lifted her by the waist and placed her onto her feet. Her legs felt a little weak and Tina had to steady herself by grabbing the edge of the table.

"Can you find your way back to your Master?" Tony asked her.

"I think so." Tina answered. "Yes."

Claudia hooked her arm into Tony's and they walked away. Tina was left alone standing there, horny and confused. While looking for Gerhard a nice looking woman in her mid forties approached. She was the same height as Tina, with dark hair tied in pony tail, nice long legs, and very beautiful big tits. She was dressed only in black boots, a black leather corset, and crotchless leather panties showing off her bald cunt.

?Hello pet, I am Mistress Karen and Gerhard gave you to me for some games. I want you to follow me.? She said as she attached a chain to Tina's collar.?Get down on all fours bitch.?

Tina obeyed her and Karen made a whistle like she was calling a dog. She pulled on the chain and started walking around the club. Tina followed her on all fours, completely naked. She was very embarrassed and humiliated, but to her surprise nobody paid much attention to her. It was a good thing the floors were covered in plush carpeting. From time to time Karen stopped and spoke a few words with people completely unknown to Tina. Some of them reached down and played with her jiggling tits. Some squeezed them or just pulled and pinched her nipples. Others spanked her very hard on her ass or inserted their fingers, or whatever they had, into her cunt.

It was an extremely humiliated tour around the club for Tina and almost everyone who in the place at that time did something to her during this walk. Eventually they made it back to the place where Gerhard was waiting,

?You did well on your introduction walk, slave. Now I will reward you with a special gift.? Karen said.

She sat on the table, spread her legs and said,?Eat my cunt bitch, and made me cum.?

Tina obeyed her immediately and knelt between her smooth thighs. As she started licking Karen's cunt, Gerhard reached down and started fingering Tina's juicy slit. Soon both women were moaning and attracting a lot of attention. After a few minutes they both came at almost the same time.

Karen was satisfied with Tina's cunt licking performance, but Gerhard informed her that she didn`t have permission to cum and needed to be punished. He took her by the chain and led her to the middle of the club.

?Dear members, may I have your attention please." He announced loudly. "My new slut just broke one of my rules and must be punished. Since it was her first time here I won't be too hard with her. Only masters can participate in this punishment. Please form two lines, one on my left and one on my right. Each member in the left line will spank her tits, only one hit is allowed; while members in right line will spank her ass. The line on the right will start first. Tina, bend forward and stick your ass out.?

There were about dozen people in each line. Luckily for Tina they none of them struck her very hard during the punishment, but her tits and ass were both bright red when it was finished.

"I bet you are wondering what my fetish is." Gerhard said to her.

Then he led her to a cabinet built into the wall. He opened it and removed some lengths of soft red rope. He pulled Tina's arms behind her back, straightened them out, and bound them together from well above the elbow down to the wrist. Next he looped a piece around her neck and multiple times around her chest in a figure eight pattern that made her tits stand out. After he was finished Gerhard led Tina to the dance floor to show off his efforts. Then he took the final piece of rope and looped it through an eyelet in a ceiling beam. One end was tied to Tina's wrists and used to hoist her arms up and force her to bend over at the waist. Gerhard tied off the other end leaving Tina in a very vulnerable position.

He decided to find out what all of her holes were like, starting with her mouth. So he moved in front of her and dropped his pants. She immediately opened her mouth for him and he shoved his hard cock in. Tina did the best she could without her hands. It was half blow job and half face fuck, but Gerhard enjoyed every second of it. After a few minutes it was time to check out the next hole. He moved to her other end and fingered her smooth cunt. It was totally drenched. In fact her juices were running down her legs. He lined up his saliva soaked cock and pushed it into her pussy up to the hilt in one quick stroke.

Tina gasped. She needed a cock in her cunt so badly. And even though she was in an uncomfortable, humiliating position in front of a bunch of strangers, she trembled from the pleasure of it. Gerhard fucked her forcefully from behind, causing her tits to jiggle and her arms to pull painfully on the rope holding them up. But she didn't care; it felt so good. She thought she would go out of her mind. Yet another orgasm was building and she knew this one would be epic. Then he pulled out of her completely.

"No!" Tina cried out.

"Haven't had enough yet slut?" Gerhard chuckled.

Without waiting for her answer her scooped up some of the copious juices from her pussy and spread it over and into her ass hole. When he was sure she was ready, Gerhard pushed the head of his hard cock against her anal opening. There was always the initial pain when she was ass fucked, but Tina knew that would go away quickly and then the pleasure was more than worth it.

Gerhard marveled at how good her ass felt. However he didn't want to cum just yet, and it wasn't in his plans to let Tina reach her climax either. Once more she had a wonderful orgasm snatched from her by her Master for the evening. And once again she expressed her frustration vocally. Gerhard smiled; he loved this part.

All the rope was removed and Tina was led a short distance to yet another cabinet in the wall that she had not noticed before. Inside it was larger than it looked like it should be. Gerhard pulled out a strange metal frame that kind of looked like a large headless dog. He flipped a couple of latches and the top hinged open.

"Get inside." He said simply.

Tina looked at it blankly.

"Down on your hands and knees." Gerhard explained.

Once inside the contraption, built-in cuffs were used to secure her hands and feet. Then the top was closed and Tina was completely immobilized, only her head sticking out of the unusual cage. She was afraid, but still excited. What was Gerhard planning now? She could hear, but not see him drag a box out of the cabinet and position it behind her. As he worked to assemble the machine he wondered what she would think if she could see it. Two shiny poles, one slightly above the other, emerged from the front of the box. Each one sporting a dildo on the end. A set of cables came out of the other end.

Gerhard moved the fucking machine so that one of the dildos penetrated her cunt and the other one her ass. Tina moaned at the double intrusion. Even though she could tell right away that they were not real cocks, she didn't care. She just needed to be fucked good and hard. She desperately needed to cum. The machine was turned on and the two dildos began to slowly thrust in and out. Tina groaned; it wasn't fast enough!

Gerhard stepped back and admired his handiwork. He knew that soon she would be begging to cum, and would be willing to do anything to get it. This was the result that he had been working for the entire evening. From the moment he met Tina he knew that she was the perfect woman for his plan. And now he was close to achieving it. Gerhard moved around to stand in front of her, stroking his hard cock just out of reach.

"Are you enjoying your double fucking my pet?" Gerhard asked her.

Tina didn't know how to answer. One the one hand she did love the feel of having both her holes filled at the same time. But on the other they were not going fast enough to let her cum. It was like sweet torture.

"Faster!" She blurted out. "Please Master, fuck me faster!"

"You want to cum again, is that it?" He responded.