Transforming Tina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please." Tina begged. "I'm so close."

"I can see that." Gerhard replied. "All I have to do is turn the dial on this remote and the machine will speed up -- like this."

He turned the dial a quarter of turn clockwise and the fucking pace of the machine increased noticeably. Tina moaned in delight. She could now feel her climax getting closer.

"Or I can turn it back down, like this," He said as he returned the dial to its previous position. "And keep you on the edge for another hour."

Tina wailed in frustration. She was so close now, but she just wasn't getting enough stimulation to push her over the edge. "Master Please! I'll do anything!"

Gerhard leaned down so that his face was close to Tina's. "Anything, slut?"

"Yes, anything." She whimpered.

He straightened up and said loudly, "Will you become the club slut if I let you cum?"

"What?" Tina gasped. "I don't understand."

"As the club slut you would be available to any club member for private encounters, or parties, as needed. You would fuck and suck on command, and take part in whatever perverse activity they desire." Gerhard explained. "Would you be willing to do this if I let you cum now?"

Tina's head was spinning. This was too much. She didn't know most of these people. How could she possibly agree to become their slut? There's no telling what some of them might require of her. But then again, there was no way she could take this torture for another hour. She had to cum. She just HAD TO. He mind dissolved into a pool of molten lust and her mouth started moving on it's own.

"Yes." She hissed.

"What? I'm not sure I heard you correctly." Gerhard taunted.

"Yes! I'll be the club slut." Tina yelled loudly, not quite believing that she actually agreed to his perverted proposal.

Gerhard turned the dial on the remote control and the fucking machine jumped to life. Tina moaned loudly in response to the sudden increase in the speed of the twin dildos. She could feel her orgasm once again quickly approaching; the heat in her cunt and ass almost unbearable. Gerhard stroked his cock powerfully making it jerk in preorgasmic pleasure. Then suddenly he groaned and shot his load directly into Tina's face. One, two, three times his cock spat out the creamy white liquid in powerful jets; splattering across her mouth, forehead, and into her hair.

Tina's tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked her lips. The taste of Gerhard's cum was enough to push her over the edge and into the abyss of her own climax. It was like being dropped into the middle of a raging storm. The waves of pleasure battered at her like a tiny ship caught in a hurricane. Again and again until she thought she might drown in it. Then suddenly it was over and she was washed up onto a calm beach, the sun warming her body. It was so peaceful and serene. She never wanted to leave.

For a moment Tina floated in pure bliss, and then it fell apart. When she came to her senses she was on her hands and knees, still bound and locked in the strange cage-like device. Cum dripped from her face and a semi-flaccid cock filled her field of vision. Gerhard's of course. Suddenly she felt very fatigued and was grateful when he unlocked the cage and unshackled her hands and feet. Tina was unable to get up on her own and required Gerhard's assistance.

Recognizing that she was played out, Gerhard decided it was time to leave. On unsteady legs she walked out of the club completely naked, her clothes having disappeared. Once inside the car she was allowed to put her original clothes back on.

"I can't believe I'm now the club slut. I hope my Master isn't displeased about that." Tina said a few minutes later as they drove though the always busy streets of Zagreb.

"Don't worry about that. There is no such thing as a club slut. Just like Las Vegas, what happens in the club, stays in the club. I just wanted to see if you were desperate enough to be WILLING to become the club slut." Gerhard told her. "That was enough."

This made her feel very relieved. "So how did you meet Paul?" Tina asked.

"Who?" Gerhard responded.

"My Master Paul." Tina said.

"Oh, him. I've never met him." He replied in a matter of fact way. "Or even talked to him."

"What?" Tina exclaimed with growing alarm. "But I thought..."

"Yes, I let you believe that he sent me." Gerhard explained. "But the truth is that we have a common friend that set this up. I went to school with him in England and we have kept in touch since then. He visits once a year or so and always makes it a point to go to the club. His father has a similar club in the US. In fact, you met him when you were there recently."

A light bulb went off in Tina's head. Now it all made sense. That last day of training in the United States was in a sex club. The man that ran it and his son were there. The son must be the friend that Gerhard spoke of. He must be the connection between her Master and Gerhard. As always, her Master had made sure that she was safe and in good hands.

When Gerhard dropped her off at her car he said, "Until next time..."

Next time?