Transgression

Story Info
You come home to please your Mistress.
3.5k words
4.37
31.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home from what had to be a very trying day at work because I see the exhaustion on your face immediately. I harden myself toward it because now is not the time to show empathy. You don't notice me right away so I watch you as you walk in. The lights are dim. I see you start to say something when you finally catch sight of me. You notice my tight black leather corset, long black leather gloves and thigh high leather boots and begin to wonder what it is you've done. Hesitantly, you ask if anyone is home.

"I don't believe I gave you permission to speak." I say.

"Sorry, Mistress Susan."

"Take off your clothes." I snap.

You glance at me as you begin removing your clothes. My stare seeming all the more menacing through my dark lined eyes, my bright red lips slightly parted as I watch you.

"Have I given you permission to look at me, bitch boy?" I ask sneeringly.

"No Mistress Susan. Please forgive me." you plead.

"I will decide if I want to forgive you after you prove that you are worthy of my forgiveness," I say, coolly.

I stare at you for what seems like forever. I can see the fearful anticipation in your eyes. I can also see a mild hint of you trying to think of what it was that brought this on. I smile to myself knowing that I have you exactly where I want you.

"On your knees, bitch boy!"

You obediently kneel and await my next command.

"Look at you. Such a little pussy boy." I say with disgust.

"Fetch me your collar and leash. I want you to crawl on your hands and knees."

I watch with mild amusement as you crawl to where your collar and leash are kept. You begin to reach for the items I asked for when I stop you.

"No. I want you to bring them to me in your mouth like the good little dog you are."

You hesitate for a split second then struggle to pick the items up with your teeth.

"Quickly, bring them here."

You somewhat awkwardly manage to bring them to me. You stop at my side and kneel obediently with your eyes at my feet. I reach down and take the items from your mouth.

"Good boy." I say as I pat you on the head.

I then fasten the collar around your neck then attach the leash to it. I step back and admire the submissive look about you. I walk slowly around you, trailing my finger along your shoulders, up your neck as I come back around the front and lightly across your bottom lip. I then force your mouth open with my finger, pushing down on your jaw.

"Open your slut mouth, bitch boy."

You obey without hesitation. I then take the penis-gag that you hadn't noticed until now and I force it into your mouth and secure the harness behind your head. You gag slightly but surprisingly adjust quickly to the 'cock' at the entrance of your throat.

"Come, pet, we're going for a walk."

You get on all fours and begin to crawl beside me as I begin to walk. I reach down and slap your ass hard.

"I did not grant you permission to walk beside me, bitch. You will follow behind me."

You stop suddenly, wincing at the spanking, but making no sound. I begin walking again and you wait until you feel the leash tugging at your neck before you start crawling. You wonder where I will lead you but not for long. I arrive at the door to the backyard and begin opening the door. I feel you begin to pull away.

"You will follow me out into the backyard or you will be punished, pet."

Hesitantly you continue following me.

The backyard consists of privacy fences all around. 6 ft high on 2 sides and about 4 ft high on the 3rd side.

"If you're lucky, no one will see you. But if someone happens to see you, then oh well." I say.

"I want you to go relieve yourself in the middle of the yard. You are not to come back to me until you do. If I were you, I'd make it quick before anyone notices you."

You begin crawling slowly out into the middle of the yard and begin to stand. I stop you.

"No, pet. You will lift your leg like a dog."

Feeling completely humiliated, you raise your leg obediently inwardly pleading with your body to relieve itself. Finally your body succumbs to your desires and relief comes. When you finish you quickly lower your leg and look in my direction for permission to return to me.

"Good boy. You may come back now."

You quickly crawl back to me and await my next command. I grab the end of your leash, and you are relieved when I begin to lead you back into the house. I lead you to the kitchen.

"Are you thirsty, pet?" I ask softly.

I drop the end of the leash.

"Stay." I command.

I walk over to the cupboard and get out a bowl and fill it with water. I bring it back over to you and lay it on the floor in front of you. I remove your penis-gag.

"You may drink."

Without me telling you, you bend over and begin to lap at the water.

"Don't make a mess on the floor, or you will be licking it up, pet." I say, warningly.

You hear me walk out of the room as you continue to lap up the water like a dog. As you kneel there drinking, you wonder what else I might have planned for you.

You don't have long to wait.

I come over and grab you by the hair and order you into the bathroom. You see a hot water bottle hanging from the shower curtain rod. That means only one thing. I will be preparing you for some anal play. I'm going to give you an enema to make sure it doesn't get messy.

I pull you up to your feet and stand you up against the sink, refasten the gag into place, and begin lubricating your asshole. I insert the hose into your ass and release the clamp on the hose. You can feel your bowels filling up with warm soapy water. At first it's not an unpleasant feeling. But then it becomes clear that I intend to fill you to an uncomfortable level. You want to protest but all you can muster is muffled groans through the gag. I laugh at your discomfort and give you a few playful but firm swats on the ass.

"You know you like it, bitch." I sneer.

You shake your head in the negative. I respond by whipping you around and giving you a stinging slap to the face. You whimper a little bit, which once again brings a wicked smile to my face. You can feel a tickle in your loins and your cock begins to harden when you see how much pleasure your beautiful mistress is taking in your punishment.

I reach down and stroke your cock a bit with my gloved hand. Oh god it feels so good you want to cum right there, but a firm grip on your balls suddenly curbs your desire to cum.

Meanwhile your bowels are aching for release. I take a medium sized butt plug and insert it into your asshole, fastening it into place with a harness. You realize I am going to make you hold the enema and you begin to squirm in protest.

I brandish some restraints and bind your wrists behind your back, and sit you on the toilet. I take my booted foot and place it on the toilet lid. Raising the toe, I position it above your cock and step down lightly at first, then harder. I giggle as you wince in pain.

Then I decide it's time to start the teasing.

I start by going straight for the throat. I know how much it turns you on when you see me smoke when I'm all dressed up. I light a cigarette and exhale in your face. Your trapped cock twitches under my foot.

I leave the room for several minutes as you sit there wondering what I am doing, and is that all? Just one drag? Oh what torture it is for you. You want to see me. It's so erotic to you.

I return holding a gas mask with a long rubber hose attached to the intake. I slip the gas mask over your face, and light another cigarette. I begin filling the mask with smoke, in between drags holding my hand over the hose as you thrash about trying to get a breath of air. Once in a while I release for just a few seconds. But mostly I get you NEEDING air so badly that when I release and exhale into the hose it's such a relief even though it's far from fresh air.

You're feeling very lightheaded, and your bowels feel as though they are going to explode. You're starting to cramp badly. You're so humiliated, and yet so turned on. Totally my slave. Completely bent to my will. So subjugated that even when released and spent I know you will still eagerly lick the cum from wherever I order.

I stand you up, you're staggering from the lack of oxygen and from the smoke. I steady you and run my hands up and down your body.

"Would you like to empty your bowels now pussy boy?" I ask.

You nod yes. I release your bonds and instruct you to remove the plug and relieve yourself, which you gladly do. But this is only the beginning, you realize, as I bind your wrists once again, and lead you to the bedroom, where you know you will be my bitch for the night....

As we enter the bedroom, I shove you toward the bed.

"Sit down and wait for my next command, pussy boy."

You start to walk toward the bed when I stop you. I've decided that you're not worthy to walk.

"On your knees, bitch. You can crawl."

You slowly sink down to your knees before lowering yourself to all fours. As you begin crawling toward the bed, I swat your ass soundly with the riding crop hanging near the door. You reflexively tighten your ass from the pain and whimper softly. But being the pussy whipped bitch you are, you then slightly push your ass back, silently asking for more.

"I didn't say you could stop crawling. Move it!" I say, emphasizing my statement with another, more firm, swat to your ass.

You resume crawling and once reaching the foot of the bed, you hesitate. I walk toward you quickly, my arm raised, ready to whip your ass again.

"Have you forgotten already what I asked you to do?"

You only whimper in response, unable to speak due to the gag.

"You may respond by shaking your head. I will ask you again, have you forgotten already what I asked you to do?"

You nod yes, and then put your head down in shame.

You listen intently but hear nothing. Suddenly you feel the sting of the riding crop on the top of your ass and on your lower back.

"I told you to crawl to the bed and sit on it to await my next command!" emphasizing the last 3 words with progressively harder swats.

You cry out as best as the gag will allow, then start sobbing silently.

I step closer to you and yank your head back by your hair. You close your eyes as one single tear runs down your cheek into your ear.

"Awwww, is my little pussy boy crying?" I ask sarcastically.

I let go of your hair and roughly push your head forward until it hits the bed. You let your head rest on the bed for a split second before shakily sitting up.

"Stand up!" I command sharply.

You stand shakily, still facing the bed, your head lowered. I reach out and lightly run my fingers over the growing welts on your ass and lower back. Even through the gloves, I can feel the heat they generate.

"Bend over." I say quietly yet forcefully.

I watch as you bend at the waist, struggling to keep from falling forward since you do not have the use of your arms or hands.

"Spread your legs, bitch." I say.

I see the difficulty you have in doing as I ask in the position you're in, your head still swimming slightly, and I laugh.

"Are you having problems, pussy boy?" I ask amusedly.

You shake your head emphatically in the negative.

"Then hurry up!"

Finally you manage to get your legs spread adequately and without further hesitation.

I roughly run my hand over your ass, and my finger finds its way to your asshole.

"Seems the enema has cleared your ass of any lubricant to protect you. Shall I continue without it?" I ask teasingly.

You begin to shake your head no, again whimpering in protest, thoughts of being forced to take it in the ass dry. You begin to tremble and I laugh at your pathetic demeanor. Without another word, I turn and walk out of the room.

Again you strain to hear what is going on. You then hear some noise coming from another room and you begin to wonder what I'm doing and how long I'm going to leave you in this position. Your arms are beginning to ache from being secured so tightly behind your back. Finally you sense my presence once again and actually feel relieved. You then feel a cool wet substance dripping into the crack of your ass. Then you feel my gloved finger sliding through the crack of your ass, and around your asshole. I apply the lubricant liberally, first around the outside, and then shoving my finger into your asshole, I lubricate the inside. I finger fuck your asshole for a few moments, hearing you begin to breathe more heavily and making quiet moaning sounds. I then insert another finger and begin to fuck your ass harder and faster. I can see your cock hardening and growing, a tiny drop of pre-cum forming at the tip. I touch the drop with a finger on my free hand and say:

"Mmmm, look at this. Would you like to taste it, pussy boy?"

Then I laugh and say: "Silly me, you can't, can you? Too bad..."

I bring it to my lips and lick it off my finger. All the while, still fucking your ass with my other fingers. I stop suddenly and remove my fingers and you feel a great sense of emptiness. I see you trying to seek my fingers by pushing your ass toward me.

"What is this? You want more?" I ask.

You don't respond, so I swat your ass hard with my hand.

"I asked you a question, pussy boy!" I say coolly. "Do you want more?"

You shake your head yes.

"Don't worry, you'll get more, whether you want it or not."

I then forcefully push you forward so that you fall onto the bed, your face buried in the blankets. You struggle for a moment then turn your head so you can breathe. You don't hear anything for a moment then you see me come into your view with a rather large strap-on on. Your eyes widen and you shudder slightly. I look down at you and say:

"What's the matter, slave, are you scared?" I ask tauntingly. I then crawl onto the bed above your head and spread my legs to either side of your quaking form.

"Raise your head and take a good look at my cock, pussy boy."

You raise your head, and look toward it. You see my gloved hand playfully stroking the phallus between my legs. I reach toward you and remove the gag. I then scoot down toward your head, the cock inches from your lips. I remove your gag.

"Suck my cock, bitch!" I demand.

You open your mouth slightly and I thrust the cock into your mouth roughly. I smile wickedly as I see you struggle with it. You gag on it which coats it with a thick layer of saliva.

"That's it, slave, make it nice and wet. We wouldn't want it too dry when I fuck your ass with it."

Your lips begin to slide along the phallus. You are trying to make it as slippery as possible because you know if you don't, your ass is going to get torn up by it.

I place my hand on the back of your head, pushing you further down on my "cock" as I thrust it deeper into your mouth, taking pleasure in your struggles.

"Okay, that's enough." I say suddenly.

I pull back slightly, my cock falling from your lips, still connected by the long string of saliva from your mouth. I scoot off the bed and walk around to behind you. I remove the butt plug I had inserted earlier.

"Scoot up further on the bed and spread your legs, pussy boy." I command.

You manage to scoot up on the bed, even without the use of your hands. You work up to your knees, and push yourself forward with your legs until you're flat on your stomach again. You then ever so hesitantly spread your legs, your throat and mouth reminding you of the size of the cock that is now about to be in your ass. The thought of it scares you yet excites you tremendously and you feel your cock twitch beneath you.

"Raise that bitch ass up off the bed." I say.

You slightly raise your ass off the bed and you feel my hands on your ass, my fingers running up and down your crack before sliding into it and parting your ass cheeks.

With one hand I spread your cheeks, and with the other I line up the head of my "cock" with your inviting asshole and slowly begin to push it against your asshole. I feel you flinch but ignore it. Slowly I push forward, feeling the head go in further and further.

Agonizingly you wait, feeling that although the pain is there, it's very minimal. You're thankful that I'm taking my time.

Finally you feel the head pop past the rim of your asshole and you whimper softly. You begin to shake as the pain increases.

Finally, after what you feel is forever, you feel my weight on you, my "cock" buried deep in your ass. I pause for a moment, feeling you tremble beneath me, my power over you made stronger by your soft whimpering and heavy breathing.

"You like this, don't you, pussy boy?" I ask teasingly.

"You like to feel my hard cock in your boy-cunt, don't you?"

I then begin thrusting slowly at first, feeling the resistance of your stretched asshole begin to lessen. As the resistance becomes lighter, I begin thrusting faster, harder. I hear you protesting quietly.

"No, please Mistress Susan, please stop." you beg.

"Shut up!" I shout.

As I thrust faster and faster and harder I notice you pushing back against me as I thrust forward and I laugh.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask

You don't respond; only push yourself back harder toward me.

"Is that a no?" I ask teasingly.

"Tell me how much you love my hard cock in your asshole, pussy."

Again, you don't respond, so I grab you by the hair and pull your head up off the bed and say

"TELL ME!"

"Oh god Mistress Susan, I love your hard cock in my asshole. Fuck my asshole harder!"

"Do you want to cum, slave?"

"Oh yes, Mistress, I want to cum. Please grant me permission to cum!"

"You will cum when I say you can and not before."

I continue thrusting at a steady pace. I can feel you trembling beneath me. I know you're very close to cumming. I hear you whimpering and again you beg.

"Oh please Mistress Susan. Grant me permission to cum!"

"Ok pussy boy, you may cum now." I say quietly.

Almost immediately, I feel your body tighten and tremble and then you emit a loud moan as your seed bursts out of your hard swollen cock. I continue thrusting slowly as your orgasm fades.

I remove my "cock" from your ass and lightly rub your back with the tips of my fingers as you catch your breath. I then suddenly get off of you and stand by the bed. I look down at you.

"Get off my bed pussy boy, you're sleeping on the floor tonight," I say coolly.

And with that, I roll you over the other side of the bed until you fall to the floor.

You struggle to a kneeling position and with your head bowed, you say:

"Thank you Mistress Susan. Good Night."

You lie down on the floor next to my bed and close your eyes. You hope your dreams are of your beautiful Mistress Susan.