Transition

Story Info
A scorned wife's revenge backfires big time.
3.6k words
4.24
186.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawkeye007
hawkeye007
225 Followers

There is no sex in this story.

Transition-The process in which something changes in stage, form or activity to another.

I got the idea for this story from one I read on the internet, by a guy named, Mike Holt, in which, the wife went all the way to Thailand to take violent revenge on her husband for leaving her. I couldn't sleep well after I read it. The story had no resolution, so I wrote this. My story takes place in the USA. It continues from where Mike stopped.

It was a sunny Florida day when I heard her knock on my door. I briefly saw her, then my ex wife's thug boyfriend pushed in and broke my nose, three ribs, ruptured my spleen, and gave me a concussion among other injuries. I had no time to respond. He wanted me to feel every blow. There was a pause between strikes. He was enjoying my suffering. There wasn't much of my body that he didn't damage. If I wasn't in good shape, I wouldn't have survived. The last thing I remember was the bitch kicking me as she spit on my bleeding body. She could see that I was barely conscious.

I heard her growl, "You son of a bitch. Did you think you could just walk out on me? Who do you think you are? I told you that I'd make you pay. If you go to the cops, Vic will kill you. Maybe, we'll come back tomorrow to finish the job anyway. Think about that. Come on, Vic. We don't want him to die, yet. Kate hissed." Then, I passed out. I had spent the last twenty years of my life married to a monster.

My name is Chad Donovan. When I opened my eyes I was disoriented. I remember a constant annoying beeping sound and thinking "Hospital? How?" I couldn't remember. Anger... Pain, flashes of my ex wife's sneering face confused me. I had tubes in my throat, nose and arm. I couldn't move. I wanted to talk. I felt so tired.. so tired... Everything went black.

Two days later, I heard my son, Steve, shouting, "He's awake...Call the doctor! Dad... Can you hear me? You're going to make it. I told them that you were too tough to die. I told them. What happened to you?"

Steve is a second year student at state college majoring in engineering. He's a good kid. I'm proud of him. He loves me and can't understand why I couldn't live with his mother. He never saw the vengeful bitch that she is. I never tried to explain it. Maybe, I didn't have to. She wasn't much of a wife, but she was a good mother. The real truth would be hard for him to take. Steve is the one thing in the world she truly cares about.

I tried to answer him, but my throat was sore and parched. I guess I just grunted. He gave me a sip of water and my throat felt a little better. I whispered, "Steve...", and motioned for him to come closer. As he put his ear close I whispered, "Your mother did this to me. Your mother..." My voice failed me.

"You and mom have been divorced for more than a year, dad. You've got to be wrong. Mom can be mean some times, but I can't believe she could have anything to do with this. She doesn't hate you that much for leaving her. She says that she's gone on with her life. Mom told me that she has a new man in her life. I meet him once. I didn't like the look of him much. Get some rest, dad .We'll talk later. I'll be back to see you again tomorrow. Relax... You've been through a lot. The police said they'll be back when you feel better to take a statement." He thought I was delirious. In fact, I remembered every thing. I knew all about, Vic.

I died not long after I reached the hospital. If Steve had not stopped by my apartment when he did, I wouldn't have survived. I'm lucky they left my door open. I heard one of the nurses ask, " What happened? Did he get hit by a truck?"

"No." The surgeon responded. I understand that he was beaten into this condition. He got here just in time for us to try to stop the bleeding." A beeping machine went flat line and started a steady tone.

I watched the doctors frantically struggling to bring me back after my heart had stopped. I hovered above the table looking down at my lifeless body.

"Hold that clamp, nurse. That's it! We've got it. The bleeding stopped. Clear!" I heard the doctor say excitedly. "Again, Clear! That's it. He's back." They worked on me until my heart started beating again. When I opened my eyes, I was in my bed , feeling like shit.

A week after my operation , I was ready to tell Steve the whole story.

"Listen to what I'm about to tell you, Steve. I know you're going to have some questions, but let me finish first." I said as Steve sat by my bed.

"Ok dad. I'm ready to listen. You look different. Your face...Your eyes don't look the same. I don't know... I don't know. I can't quite explain it. I feel like you're looking right through me." His instincts were correct. My recent experiences had indeed changed me. Dying does that to a man.

" You're old enough to understand. The last ten years of my marriage has been real tough for me. Your mother stopped being affectionate for some reason that she would not share with me. Our intimacy disappeared. She always took care of you and the house but to her, I was nothing more than a convenient source of income and status. Nothing I did made any difference. She refused marriage counseling. My attempts at affection and romance were rebuffed or accepted without reciprocity. I've lived with no words of endearment, no hugs, no cuddling, no kisses. She would consent to sex occasionally to placate me, but I haven't been allowed to make love to her in years. She didn't mind sex as long as she didn't have to participate. Sometimes, she allowed me to masturbate inside of her if I kissed her ass all day. I know this is all very difficult for you to understand. I stayed with her because I needed to be there to protect you. She cooked your food and washed your clothes but when you needed a hug I was there. She never thought that kind of thing was important. I couldn't trust her emotional stability. Now that I think about it, I should never have trusted her at all. If I had known that she was cheating on me, I would have kicked her ass to the curb. I didn't want to be an absentee father. I didn't want to see what was really happening. You needed me there. When you went off to college, I finally told her it was over."

"Kate... I wish I was wrong but you don't love me. If you ever did, you haven't for a long time. I now know why you didn't need sex from me. I can't deny the evidence. I realize that my love for you has been dying for a long time. There has to be a few women out there who could appreciate a man like me. The final straw was when I saw you. I think that you've cheated on me repeatedly. I've put up with your bullshit long enough. I refused to see you for who you really are. My denial is finished. It's time to deal with you. We're through. We can sell the house and slit the equity and our investments down the middle. I'm not taking care of you anymore. That will leave you in good shape for quite some time."

"What are you talking about, Chad? I didn't do anything wrong." She cooed trying to get me to calm down. "I know I've been neglecting you. I'll do better. Think about Steve? What will a divorce do to him? Come over here and let me make it up to you. I was only with Vic once. I was discreet. It didn't mean anything, honey." She was trying to look sluttish and innocent at the same time. She failed on both efforts.

"It won't work this time, Kate. Steve's a man now. You can't use him anymore and I don't care about your issues anymore. I saw you. I saw you having sex on the dance floor with that gorilla. I saw you enter his apartment and I saw you leave looking freshly fucked three hours later. I realize now that you've been fucking around on me for years. Maybe from the very beginning. It doesn't matter at this point, I'm done. You're a fraud and a self centered, manipulating bitch. You've been pretending to be my wife for a long time."

"That's not true... I love..."

"Shut up. Yes it is and you know it."

" All you care about is your public image. You took pride in your ability to take so much and give so little. The only control you ever had over me was what I gave to you, stupid. It took great strength to honor my vows while being treated like crap. I tried to do the right thing. Did you ever stop to think about the consequences for your neglect and abuse?"

She couldn't respond. She knew the game was over. I could see her mind working. She decided to try a different angle.

"I'm so, so sorry. I'm sorry I haven't been a good wife and for betraying your trust. Please forgive me. Give me another chance. I love you. Please don't end our marriage. It was just sex with Vic. It was only one time. You have to believe me. I love only you. I can't live without you. I need you. You're my rock." She whimpered while the tears flowed. There was a time when I would have been moved. She was almost believable.

"Here's a copy of the private investigators report. I didn't have to look at it." I said tossing her a manila envelope. "If your lips are moving, you're lying. You've been fucking this guy for months and I suspect several others before him. You're just trying to protect your lifestyle. I've had him checked out. He's some kind of muscle for some very bad people. I think you deserve each other. He's a vicious animal. You're a lying slut and this conversation is over. Screw who ever you want. I'm already packed. My lawyer's card is on the dresser. I have no more time to waste on you. I'll be fair. Don't fight the divorce. I wouldn't want to have to send a copy of what's in that envelope to all of your family and high society friends."

Her face hardened. "You bastard... You took your time to grow a set of balls, didn't you? You can't threaten me. If you walk out on me, I'll make you pay. You know I will find a way. Now forget this madness and calm down and fuck me." I couldn't believe my ears. She had no idea of who I really am.

"You still don't get it. Fuck you bitch. It's over. I never want to touch you again and I hope I never lay eyes on you again. You are out of your mind and out of my life." I said as I left her forever."

"When I opened my door over a year later, Vic rushed in and attacked me with a baton. He worked me over pretty good. He took his time to maximize the pain. Your mother watched the whole time. She wanted to torture me, he wanted to slowly kill me."

"Have you talked to the police? Did you tell them what happened?" Steve asked.

"No and you won't either." I said in flat emotionless tone of voice.

"Why not dad? He almost killed you. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this. She's my mother, but I'm ashamed of her. How did she think she was going to get away with hurting you like this?"

"One day you can ask her. Right now, I'd prefer it if you say nothing about me. I want her to think about what I'll do next. She's no doubt looking for Vic to protect her. You should know that they did kill me. I died on the operating table. The doctors brought me back. I'll deal with both of them in my own way, in my own time."

"Damn! I didn't know that. Oh my God! I don't know what I would do without you. I don't know what to say. You're not going to hurt her, are you dad?" He couldn't stop caring about his mother. I understood...

"No physical harm will come to your mother by my hand. I promise you... But, I won't rest until justice is done. They took something from me and I want it back."

"What's that, dad?"

"My manhood, son... My manhood... I won't sleep until I make this right." The vacant look in my eyes scared him.

"I guess you have to do what you have to do. I never knew that she was capable of such a thing. This guy, Vic , looked dangerous and to be about 240 pounds, dad. You're too much of a nice guy to tangle with him. Let the police handle it. What are you going to do?" Steve asked with genuine concern.

"Don't worry about me, son. It's better if you don't know what I'm going to do. The nice guy you're describing died on that operating table. It's Vic and your mother who should be afraid."

I waited until I was strong enough and then started collecting the tools I would need to deal with my bitch ex wife and Vic. Among the items gathered was a collapsible baton and a stun gun. The clerk explained how it worked.

'Generally, a quarter second will startle the attacker giving him short term pain and muscle contraction. One or two seconds will cause intense pain, contractions and could drop the attacker. Over three seconds and the attacker is in deep shit. He will drop to the ground and stay unconscious for several minutes.'

I decided to deal with Vic first. I waited for Vic to leave his condo. As he faced the door of his car, I gave him a four second touch of the stun gun. When he woke up, he was cuffed and tied in the back of his car. I stuck a handkerchief laced with chloroform in his face. He slept until we reached our destination. He awakened standing on the trunk of his car with his hands tied and stretched above him. The rope was secured by a tree branch.

"Where the fuck am I? Why am I here? Who the fuck are you.?" He strained to see me clearly in the dim light. I slowly became visible as I drew nearer.

"How do you like me now, Vic?" I said as he recognized my face. "I've been planning our reunion for a while now."

"Let me go now you dick less wimp and I'll think about letting you live. I'm warning you."

"You're warning me you piece of shit? I'm trembling with fear. How many people have you hurt this week, this month, this year, Vic? You're a very bad man and you beat me to death."

"If your cunt of an ex wife hadn't of stopped me, I would have finished the job."

"You did a better job than you thought, Vic. I'm back from the dead. Was the cunt worth your life, Vic? Was she? That's the price you're going to pay for that piece of worthless pussy."

I snapped open the baton. "I'm still hurting from the beating you gave me, Vic. It's only right that I return your gift of pain." I saw fear in his eyes. "You flinched, Vic. I saw you. Lets see how tough you really are."

"You don't have the balls to..."

"What, Vic? I don't have the balls to do this?"

I smashed his right knee cap with the baton. He would have fallen, but the rope held him up. He groaned as he tried to support himself on his left leg. That didn't last long as I shattered the other knee cap. His pain was intense. He made a strange guttural animal sound. He was finally feeling the pain that he had inflicted on many other people. I could see that he was slipping into shock.

"We're in the everglades, Vic. I could leave you out here like this and let the gators, bugs and critters deal with you. But, I'll be civilized about this. Directly behind you is a pool of quicksand. I'm going to take the brake off of your car after I cut you loose and send your car down the hill to your introduction to hell. After that, I'll walk out to the road not far from here and go home as I reflect on our brief relationship. Do you have any last words, Vic?"

"Kiss my ass shrimp dick," he managed to say between clenched teeth.

I gave him another second of stun gun. That got his attention. When he regained consciousness, I cut him down and he collapsed onto his car. Pure hatred radiated from his face. I felt nothing, no hatred, anger, compassion, nothing.

"I've got a date with your girlfriend, gotta go. Hold on, Vic. I wouldn't want you to fall off and get ran over." I said releasing the parking brake as I gave the car a push. I watched it slowly roll backwards.

"Fuck you... Fuck you... Fuck..." He shouted, clinging into the car as it disappeared into the muck.

My ex never changed the locks to our house. Apparently, she figured that I'd never return. I was sitting on the couch in the dark when she came in. When she turned on the light, she saw me.

"Hello, Kate."

"What are you doing here? Get out. Vic will kill you for coming here.

"I think Vic's days of hurting people are over, dear." I said sarcastically. Sit in the chair over there, we have some tings to discuss."

"I will not... I'm leaving and calling Vic." She panicked.

She attempted to leave. I quickly approached her and gave her a quick touch from the stun gun. Her body jolted upright. She looked as if someone had punched her. Her legs weakened. I helped her to the chair. It didn't take long for her to recover.

"Now, we're going to have a talk. If you try to leave or touch the phone, I will place this stun gun on your neck for a couple of seconds. I guarantee you, you won't like that."

"I know you, Chad. You would never do that."

"I'm not the man you married, Kate. Believe me when I tell you that I'm now a ruthless cold hearted son of bitch. Vic knows what I'm talking about."

" I think I like you better now. What did you do?"

" You are one sick bitch. Let's just say that I buried some unfinished business."

"Ok, I'll play you game. What do you want?" She asked with a mixture of fear and contempt. Her bravado was fading quickly. She thought I was going to kill her.

"Why, Kate? I was fair to you in the divorce. I didn't file for adultery even though I had plenty of proof. I never tried to harm you. Why did you have to hurt me?" As I spoke, I nervously fiddled with the pen in my hand.

"The more I thought about the divorce, the more I hated you. I wanted to hurt you for deserting me. In my own way, I always loved you. I couldn't stand your rejection. I had to let you know how I felt."

"How did Vic get into this?"

"I met him in a bar. I told him that you abused me in our marriage and I wanted revenge. He was the perfect boy toy for the job. He likes hurting people. I wanted to punish you. Vic had other ideas."

"I remember that kick you gave me on the way out. It seemed to me you and Vic were on the same page."

"I had to that. He was going to kill you. It was the only way I could think of to stop him."

"Some of what you just said may be true. But, I remember the hatful sound of your voice and the force of the kick. You enjoyed hurting me. The only reason you're still alive is because I promised Steve that I wouldn't kill you." I approached the chair she sat in. she shrank away in fear as I did.

I grabbed her by hair hard enough to hurt and brought the stun gun to her face and sparked it a few times. I clicked the pen I was holding and she heard her entire confession from the pen I had in my hand, which was a digital recorder.

"My lawyer tells me that a confession from you corroborated by my injuries should guarantee that you and Vic will have warrants issued for aggravated assault, kidnapping, attempted murder, and depraved indifference. Some of these charges are guaranteed to stick. You're going to jail, bitch."

I released her and went on with the rest of my life. Kate left town. The authorities are looking for her. She and Vic are now a hunted fugitives. I never heard anything about her again. I don't think they'll ever catch up to Vic.

hawkeye007
hawkeye007
225 Followers