Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not yet," Connie replied.

"Well, the meat is a lot tougher than you think, although it is pain sensitive, which is good for you. A well trained slave like this piece of shit has been put in a place where the line between pleasure and pain has been erased. So it gets off on being tortured. And you can really beat the shit out of slave meat, and he'll just beg for more. See, I can grab its cock like this, and squeeze it and twist it, and he moans because it hurts, but he is desperate to have me keep doing it. Isn't that right, asshole licker?"

"Yes, Goddess, thank you Goddess."

"Connie, if you dig your nails in and pinch or slap the meat right here on the bottom under the head, it will hurt but it will make him harder. And if you hit the top of the cock head with your hand or a crop, it will hurt even more. Watch." Veronica then pinched the skin under the head, and pulled it and twisted it, and then slapped it as j moaned, but his cock twitched and hardened. She then picked up a crop with a little hand on the end, and said "Count, piss mouth."

She hit the head of the cock, which bounced up and down, while j gasped with each strike as he counted. Veronica continued to 20, as j increasingly squealed with each hit. "Then, you can do the same thing with his balls. You can also grab them and squeeze them hard if you are annoyed with him. Watch." She put down the crop and picked up the leather strap that had been used on j's face. She grabbed his cock head in her left hand and pulled the shaft up, exposing the balls. She then said "Count," and began striking j's nuts with the strap in her right hand. His balls were held out in the vise on the cock stock. He twisted his belly from side to side as he counted and grunted hard with each blow. She grabbed them and squeezed them with a wicked grin on her face as he groaned deeply. "Now you try it. Not too much, we're getting his meat tattooed and I don't want it bruised too much."

Connie took the crop and struck j on his cockhead. She ordered him to count, which he did, with moans and grunts with each blow. The cock sprung upward from each stroke. When she got to 20, she switched to his balls, repeating the process. The she squeezed that as j groaned again. She was beginning to like this.

Veronica then announced it was time for the ceremony. While the ladies refilled their wine glasses, Veronica let j out of his bondage. She pulled him over to a spot on the floor, and ordered him to kneel. She then took off his blindfold. He blinked in the light. In front of him was a video camera on a tripod. The 3 women were standing there facing him with wineglasses in hand and smirky smiles on their faces.

Veronica told j to look at the camera which was running and say he knew he was being video recorded, state the date and that this was voluntary and at his request. He did so.

She then went through the slave contract with him, identifying him, getting him to say he had asked for enslavement and wanted Goddess Veronica and Mistress Alex to take ownership of him. He said he understood he could be publically humiliated, beaten, marked, pierced and made to perform household, personal and sexual services. He said he understood he was giving Goddess Veronica control over all his property, money, clothing and food. He also said he was agreeing to pay her a cash stipend of $500 a week and $250 to Mistress Alex for their time and trouble, and would pay anyone else the Goddess directed. He was also going to sign a separate Deed conveying ownership of his body to Veronica and Alex as joint owners.

When they were done, she had him say everything being done was voluntary and at his request, and he hoped Goddess Veronica and Mistress Alex would accept ownership and control over him, and that he was ready to sign the slave contract and Deed. The Goddess then said she accepted and Mistress Alex agreed.

Three copies of the contract and two of the Deed were put in front of j and he signed them while being video recorded. Mistress Alex then took a needle and pricked j's cock head to get a little blood. He put his right thumb in the blood, and put his bloody thumb print on the contracts and the Deed. The Deed had a fancy blue paper backer on it like lawyers use on contracts and wills - Gretchen provided the backers because she worked in a law office. The two dommes then signed them, while Gretchen and Connie applauded and offered congratulations. Connie signed as a witness, and Gretchen, who was a notary, notarized the signatures and put her seal on the contracts and the Deeds. A bottle of champagne was opened and the women toasted ownership of j. Veronica bought out a bottle of her urine, and j was told to drink it as a toast to his owners, which he did.

Veronica then said it was time to remove j's hair before they took him to be tattooed. She said when they went to The Inkwell for tattooing, they would take j's ATM card so Connie could get $500 and go with Gretchen to Eroticon, a local adult shop near The Inkwell in a funky part of town. She could use the money to pick out canes, paddles and other toys to keep at her home to use on j, and then join them at The Inkwell.

A sheet had been spread on the bondage table on the side of the room, and there were towels, soap, a dozen Bic razors and several bottles of Nair Shower Power depilatory cream. Veronica got a bowl of hot water and told them she was going to shave j's pubic hairs, crotch, asshole and nipples first, since you weren't supposed to use Nair on those areas. Then they would cover him with the Nair over his whole remaining body except his head. After the Nair worked, he would be showered down. Then she would have him kneel before her and she would complete his first act of owned submission by shaving his head.

They all laughed and mocked j as to how pathetic he was going to look. Veronica took off his collar, and he was ordered up onto the table and she went to work. She used an electric shaver to first trim his pubic hair, nipple hair and the hair on his head very short in a buzz cut. Then his pubes were washed, soaped and lathered and she took a razor and started shaving his balls, having Alex help by stretching out his scrotum skin to get a smooth shave. She then went to work on his main pubes, shaving down above his cock and all around it. When he was smooth and hairless there, he was ordered to turn over on his knees with his ass in the air, and his perineum and asshole area and the creases between his legs were also shaved.

He was then ordered to stand on the floor on the sheet, and he was ordered to apply the Nair all over his armpits. He then stood with his arms spread wide and his legs apart. The women put on rubber gloves and then were each given a bottle of Nair, and they applied it all over his body except his head, nipples and pubic area -- from the top of his feet to the top of his neck just below his chin. When he was completely covered with it, he looked like the Pillsbury dough boy, all white everywhere. They were laughing and insulting him as they worked.

Veronica had the ladies take off their rubber gloves and wash up hands and told them they had to wait 10 minutes for the cream to work. They had finished the 2 bottles of wine j had brought, so they opened 2 more - they were getting mellow and less inhibited. When the time had passed, j was ordered to walk out to the back yard. It was secluded, and Veronica didn't want to allow him into her shower.

So he stood on a concrete patio pad with a drain hole in it, and was hosed down with a garden hose. He was then given a bar of soap to soap himself all over, and was hosed down again. He was then inspected. He was hairless except for his head, and was very smooth. A bowl of hot water, soap, shave cream and razors were brought out, and he was ordered to his knees.

Veronica ordered him to close his eyes, and she soaped up his entire head. She then applied shave cream. She then moved to the top of his head. His hands hung submissively at his side while she made her modifications on her new toy. He turned his head and lifted his chin as directed. She saved his eyebrows for last. When she was satisfied, she picked up the hose and washed him down. He was ordered to stand and re-soap himself from head to foot, and was hosed down again. A re-inspection satisfied the women he was completely smooth, and one said he looked like a Mexican hairless dog or a plucked chicken and they all laughed.

His collar was then replaced and buckled and locked on him. He was still all wet, but he was sent over to the bushes where his shorts and shirt had been dropped, and he was told to put them on. He was then made to clean up the stuff from the shaving, as the ladies each went to the bathroom and got ready to go for the tattooing. Each brought a glass of piss out of the bathroom with her, and he was ordered to drink all four glasses down, which he did, thanking them with each glass.

Veronica told the ladies she had a lot of grocery bags and they were going to stop at j's home on the way back and remove all his food. They would each take whatever they wanted home with them, and the rest would be left on the curb in a shopping center so anyone who needed it could take it. She wanted them to know where he lived, and she was going to give each of them a key to his house so they could drop in unannounced to check on him if they wanted to.

She told them that her plan was to get j tattooed that afternoon, and then keep him at her house overnight until Friday around 5PM, when he would be sent home for the weekend. She would break him in at her place during those 2 days.

She had all the food she needed for him, so she was ready to start his new diet. He was about 6'1" and weighed about 190 pounds, and she would make him shrink to 160. She wanted him thin and tight, so he would look good when dressed in femme clothes. She also would spend time with him during the next 2 days at Connie's, getting Connie comfortable with using her new servant and slave, and giving Connie coaching on caning and torturing him. During that time, between him working at Connie's and cleaning and serving Veronica, and being tortured, humiliated and beaten, she would take him shopping and would buy the food he was allowed to have at his house and they would deliver it there. For the next week, she wanted him back at her place on Monday morning. She would keep him Monday and Tuesday. She would then send him home at the end of Tuesday.

He would return Wednesday morning, do any chores required at Veronica's and then would be sent to Mistress Alex's place. He would go on public transportation, with them buying him a monthly transit pass. He would need such a pass, since he would not be allowed to have any cash. While there, he would clean both Alex's dungeon and the condo she shared with Gretchen, and submit as ordered. He would then return to Veronica's and be sent home. The routine would be repeated on Thursday Connie. On Friday, he would return to Veronica's for another full day. He would then be retained on Friday night to prepare for a little dinner and cocktails for her friends Veronica planned for Saturday. She intended to invite her domme friends over to see her new property and enjoy him serving their elegant dinner. He would then be sent home and given Sunday off to rest.

All the women thought this was a great plan, and congratulated Veronica on having thought this all through. They then went outside. Alex and Gretchen piled into Connie's car, and Veronica seated herself in the rear seat of j's very nice Audi A8 sedan, and he drove like a chauffer. He was collared, bare footed, and only wearing shorts and his slave tee shirt. Veronica had his house keys, and his driver's license and ATM card, which she put into a small credit card case. His wallet and the extra stuff were left at her house.

He was ordered to drive to The Inkwell and drop Veronica off in front. He then drove to a parking lot about 2 blocks away, parked the car and walked back barefoot on the cold city streets. When he got to The Inkwell, the 4 women were there waiting for him. He was taken to an ATM a few doors down, and pulled $500 cash from it, that he gave to Connie. She and Alex went a few doors down to Eroticon to buy new toys for Connie. Veronica and Alex had j return with them to The Inkwell. They had him kneel on the sidewalk, and Veronica re-clipped the chain leash to the collar j was wearing. She tugged on it and said "Heel." j crawled to her heel, and Veronica and Gretchen went into the tattoo parlor with j crawling behind them to get started on the tattooing.

Chaney Skillington, the tattoo artist, was waiting for them inside with her lesbian wife Skeeter. Chaney was very butch, tatted and pierced extensively, and looked something like the 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo', with a dark complexion. Skeeter was pale and skinny, with buzz cut blond hair and rings through her nose and lips and Celtic sleeve tattoos covering both her arms. Both tattooed lesbos were dressed in black. They both had on wife beater type tops, and Skeeter had on long black jeans and black flip flops. Chaney was in black cargo shorts with black clip on suspenders and was wearing black Doc Martens 'Sadie' high heel boots. She was a tough looking bitch, disliked straight men, and was looking forward to marking Veronica's new toy.

"So, is this piece of shit your new slave, Veronica?" asked Chaney.

"Yeah, we did the contract thing like I told you about back at my place. Alex is next door with my friend Connie buying some stuff for Connie to beat this slave meat with. They'll come over in a little while. But I own this slut now, and I want to get it marked up so it's clear I own it."

"Well, we talked about it, but do you know what you want?"

"Yeah, I do. I don't want any marks that show when its dressed in clothes. But I want it to be clear it's owned when it's naked, and I want the marks to make it hard to ever have a woman let it have sex with her ever again. I want 'Slave' in pretty big letters on its ass below its tramp stamp place -- with the 'A' centered just above its ass crack, and the other letters in a small arc to the left and right. Put a frame around it so it looks like a label. On the left ass cheek I want a circle, maybe of Celtic marks, about 7 or 8 inches across. Inside the circle it should say 'Property of Goddess' inside the edge of the circle, and in the middle, there should be a 'V'. On the right ass cheek I want a large 'V' with no circle in the middle of the cheek. On its front, I want 'Slave' in big letters across its lower belly below its navel. Put that in a label border, too. Then, the best part, I think, I want 'slave' down its cock shaft. The first letter, the 's', should be on its belly just where the shaft comes out of its belly. Then I want the 'lave' down the shaft, so it shows when its meat hangs down. And the last thing, I want a 'woman' symbol, you know, the circle with a cross on the bottom, on the cock head. Whadda think?"

"Wow, that's good stuff. I really like it. It's gonna take a while, and he has to sign the paperwork to make it legal. I did some snake stuff on a cock before, so I've done it. He shouldn't be hard while I do it, so he'll have to jerk off first so he's limp while I do the work. And who's gonna pay for this? It's a lot of work -- I'm gonna charge $1,500."

"Oh, he'll sign. And he is a jerk off, no problem there. And he'll lick up his jizz when he cums -- he's a good cum eater." The women all laughed. "And we've got his ATM card, so you'll get paid right now as soon as Connie and Alex come in. Slave, you heard what I told Miss Chaney, and that's what you want, isn't it?"

Kneeling on his hands and knees with his head down, j was both excited and terrified. This was a big, step, but it was what he asked for. He swallowed, and said "Yes, my Goddess. That's what I want, and I'll sign the paperwork and pay for it. Please have me marked as your property."

The ladies all laughed, and Chaney said, "I love it," as Alex and Connie came in with a couple of black plastic shopping bags that had cane handles sticking out of them. Veronica told Connie to give Chaney the ATM debit card and she went off to do the paperwork and run the card. She returned, and j was allowed to kneel up straight and the paperwork was put in front of him. Veronica produced his driver's license, which was photocopied, and he signed to accept his immediate fate. Besides, he heard Casper Smart got his girl Jennifer Lopez's name tattooed on his cock, and some guy got 'Mini' tattooed on his dick to win a Mini Cooper, so it couldn't be that bad.

When the paperwork was done, Veronica said to Chaney, while you do up the flash, why don't we go down the street and have some Chinese food? We'll pick up some wine at the liquor store and bring it back with us so we can watch while you mark him. I'll take his clothes and padlock his collar to the radiator in the back so he's under control. Would you or Skeeter like anything from the Chinese place?"

"Nah, we'll be cool. Those 2 gay boys couldn't make it over to watch. But I've got work to do -- so go have dinner."

"OK, that's cool. We'll see you in about an hour. If he misbehaves, give him a good beating. I'm gonna give him a drink before we go." With that, she took j's chain leash and walked him into the bathroom. "Lift up the seat and put your head in the bowl, put your face in the water, and then take a big drink."

"Yes, Goddess," j replied, and plunged his face into the cold toilet water. He then pulled up a little bit and slurped and swallowed toilet water. After a minute or 2, Veronica told him it was enough, and she pulled him into the next room. She led him over to the old fashioned radiator on one wall, And lopped his leash chain around it and reset the pad lock.

"Lie down there, be quiet, and don't make any trouble, slave," said Veronica.

"Yes, Goddess, thank you Goddess," he replied as he dropped onto his belly on the floor. She turned, left the room, turning out the light and closing the door.

Veronica reentered the main room and said to Chaney, "OK, he's all set. We'll be back soon. Have fun!" In the other room, j could barely believe it. He had asked for it -- and here he was, naked, chained to a radiator in the dark, waiting to be tattooed and marked as a slave. He drifted into sub space, and drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later, the door opened and Veronica flipped on the lights. "Get up, dog shit," she ordered. j got to his knees as she came over and unlocked the chain. She grabbed his leash and pulled him out into the main room. The six women were all there, grinning wickedly. All the women except Chaney had a glass of wine in their hand. Chaney said she wanted to do his ass side first, so he was ordered onto the table on his belly. Cheney dropped a towel over his head, applied the first flash for the 'V' on his right ass cheek, and started to use the buzzing needle. It felt like a stinging, buzzing sensation, a bit painful but not too bad on his fleshy ass. Over the next 2 hours, the three tats were put on his ass, as the women watched and made insulting remarks and jokes.

The he was rolled over, and was ordered to stand up and jerk off. He did so as the women hooted and laughed. When he was going to cum, he asked for permission, and was given a paper plate to shoot his load onto. It was then put on the floor and he went to his hands and knees and licked it up on command.

He then got back on the table sitting up with his balls pushed down between his legs. Chaney took an 8 inch square piece of stiff foam poster board, put it under his cock, and used a large binder clip to secure his cock head to the end of the board after cutting a notch for his meat to fit in at the other end. With his meat clamped down, she took pins and stretched the shaft skin side to side and pinned it to the board so it was stretched smooth. She then took her tool and tattooed the 'lave' down the shaft. She then released the clip holding down the cock head and tattooed the 'woman' symbol onto the head. She had given him a piece of folded leather to bite down on, as this work hurt like hell, and his feet and toes twitched uncontrollably.