Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done, she had him lay on his back, and she marked the 's' on his belly above the 'lave', and did the larger 'slave' on his belly under his navel. It had taken about 2 hours, but it was done. Chaney brought out her camera, and took pictures of her work. She promised to send it to all the women. If would be on the internet by the morning.

j was made to stand in front of the mirrors and look at himself. He was hairless and naked and marked front and back as a slave and Goddess Veronica's property. He had gotten what he asked for -- and hoped he still welcomed it in a couple of months.

Chaney reminded Veronica and j it would take about a week or more for the tattoos to heal, so that he could not be beaten on them until they were fully healed. Veronica smirked and said. "Oh, I'll think of something else to do."

The 4 women prepared to leave. j was given his shorts and shirt and sent to get his car with his driver's and debit card. The women agreed to meet at j's house. When j brought his car back, he held the door open as Veronica got into the back seat. As they drove to his house, Veronica said 'You are forbidden to speak for the rest of the evening. I'm very pleased this has started so well. When we get to your house, you will stay with the car while we go inside. That's all." They drove on in silence as classical music played on the IPod -- Mozart's 'Eine Kleine Tachtmusik", followed by Beethoven's Fifth.

When they got to j's house, Veronica and the ladies went in and looked all around. They were going to get familiar with it over the next few weeks as they came and went as they saw fit. For now, they loaded all the food in the house that could be moved into bags for each of them to take. Drinks were poured down the sink, and stuff that couldn't be taken was put into trash bags to be dropped in a dumpster.

Veronica then had j come and help the women load the food into the trunk of Connie's car and j's car. They drove back to Veronica's house. When they got there, j loaded the stuff for them into Alex and Gretchen's car, and carried Connie's take into her house. The ladies bid each other farewell for now. j was ordered to kneel on the sidewalk and kiss each of the women's feet and thank them for taking time to observe his worthless person.

As they departed, Goddess Veronica turned to j and said, "Now, scum, your new existence as my slave and property begins. I think I want to beat the soles of your feet tonight until you're screaming. Then you're going to make me dinner, begin your new diet, and my Asshole needs a good licking. Get moving."

j crawled up the steps behind Goddess Veronica. She stepped through the door and j followed on his hands and knees. She turned and as the door closed and the lock clicked, a passerby could have heard her say, "Get those clothes off, crawl back to the dungeon and get on the table face down with your feet hanging off the table......"

To be continued...