Transitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nishta
Nishta
22 Followers

"They really are awesome, I love them." he reiterated, absorbed in feeling me up. I took his arms by the wrists and pulled them away gently, leaning forward and arching my back, so that my boobs were now hanging in front of his face. I cupped his hand underneath one and let my nipple drag across his lips. He responded on instinct, his tongue coming out to encircle my nipple and flick over it a few times. I felt warm lips wrap around as much of my breast as was possible, and then the most exquisite sensation as he sucked my tit into his mouth, letting the nipple lead the way between his gently grazing teeth. The suction felt divine, and I let out a contented sigh, tilting my head back and pressing my chest forward to seek more of of this pleasurable contact. His free hand came up and began massaging my lonely breast, and after a while he switched, taking care to flick his tongue over the nipples or pinch them softly, the slick surface of his tongue licking at my puffy araeola, tasting me.

I eventually pulled away and looked down at him. My pink, hard little nipples jutted out and made my boobs pronounced, I liked the way it looked.

"Well you seem to enjoy that enough." I purred, playfully winking at him. He grinned back. "So I hope it had an effect on you?" I said hopefully, reaching down between my legs and running a hand up his thigh. It felt REALLY weird to be touching my best friend like this, but my body was on fire, it demanded more. It demanded what I now felt- a semi-hard erection through his pants.

"Er, you know I kind of have trouble if I'm nervous, you know... like, usually I drink a little first. But I know you don't like drinking." He said lamely, looking ashamed. I already knew this, though, from all the conversations we had had before about his sex life. I really didn't care, but as I reached down to undo his fly, I felt the strangest conflict in my head between what was gay, straight, right, wrong, gross, kinky, everything. I shut my screaming mind up and tugged his pants and boxers down to his knees, then edged back so he could remove them. He did look a little silly laying there with a slight erection and only a shirt on. Struggling once again against my inhibitions and preconceived notions of sexuality, I wrapped my hand around his penis. It was so warm, and Seth just had his eyes shut, breathing shallow. I lowered myself to the mattress... my mind raged at me as my head drew closer... and I wrapped my lips around the soft head of his cock.

It wasn't all THAT bad, I thought. I swirled my tongue around the head, licking underneath the rim of the hat. I kind of liked the taste, even. I didn't know it would even have a taste. I then sank my head down, enveloping his cock with my mouth completely and tugging back on his foreskin, exposing more of his bare tip. He groaned slightly and I felt his cock grow in my mouth. I sucked gently, tongue swirling around his tasty flesh, and pulled my head back slightly, then slid forward again. It was fun, the warm skin felt nice sliding through my mouth, and I really liked the taste. I found a steady rhythm, stroking the base of his cock with my hand while I sucked on it, letting the shaft pass through my lips. Pretty soon he was rock hard, and when I started flicking my tongue along the underside, right where the shaft meets the head, he had to stop me. I very reluctantly freed him from my warm mouth and licked the inside of my cheek where his cock had been rubbing against moments before, tasting him still. I looked down at him, and knew he couldn't find the words to say.

"Er, right... so maybe if we just cant see it..." I offered, correctly judging his facial expressions. He seemed determined not to look at his dick or me touching it. I got back up and straddled him again, flipping my skirt over his crotch to hide everything from view. My heart was pounding furiously in my chest, I was so incredibly nervous. My pussy was radiating heat, though, and I couldn't deny it. Seth was shaking slightly, trying not to look at me directly, but trying to appear calm. I raised myself up, reached down between my legs...

I found his erection, still hard as steel, and wrapped my hand around the base, aiming him upwards. I felt the warm head press against my outer lips. I moved it back and forth, rubbing him in my folds. He was holding his breath. I positioned him right at my hole, and took a deep breath...

I sank down slowly. Seth's cock began to push up into my body, neither of us were breathing. It kind of hurt, he was only about two thirds of the way in, but there was this pressure. I momentarily began to panic. His face looked discomforted, it was hurting him a little, too. I shifted my hips forward.

His cock popped gently free from the pressure of the bad angle, and we both sighed out in awe and amazement as I sank the rest of the way down onto his cock. I could hear it spearing through the creamy folds of my pussy. I had to bite back a giggle as I thought how similar it sounded to stirring Velveta. I focused instead on the sensations now coursing through my body, which were phenomenal. So soft yet so warm, igniting every inch of my inner walls with pure blazing ecstasy. When my hips met his, I rested there for a moment, and we looked at each other, both of our mouths slightly open, breathing heavily. I lifted myself oh-so slowly, feeling him slide back out, then lowered myself again. I was totally beyond any sort of comprehension of how incredible it felt. My pussy literally throbbed around his pulsing cock, and he seemed equally in sexual shock. I lifted my hips again more confidently, then pushed back down onto him. GOD it felt good, I felt so full, so satisfied yet so achingly hungry for more of this unbearably exquisite friction. I dropped to my elbows, resting on them and looking Seth in the eye. My hips raised and lowered, still very slowly, we both just held our breaths and listened to the sound of his cock squishing in and out of my cunt as we fucked.

"So, what's it like? Does it feel like you thought it would?" Seth asked curiously, now starting to lift his hips slightly with each push, grinding his cock head against my G-spot.

"God, shit... If I had known... I'd have asked you to do this the second I walked in the door." I whispered out hoarsely, sliding up and down on his unyieldingly hard cock a little faster now, my creamy inner flesh gliding along his sensitive shaft as it slid through my dying pussy, tightly squeezing his wonderful cock on all sides. It felt so good it almost hurt.

"It feels incredible, you're so much tighter than any other girl I've been with. Shit... fuck, that feels nice." He groaned slightly as I began rolling my hips, letting the bulbous tip of his delicious manhood press into me harder, sending off electric sparks of ecstasy with each tiny undulation.

"I think... oh fucking god... I think it feels better as a girl." I gasped out. We were picking up pace, our bodies moving like a wave to meet each other. The sound of my pussy being fucked and the smell of sex and sweat filled the room.

"Fuck... you're so tight..." was all he managed to choke out, his hands now rested on my hips and he gently helped lift me up and down, riding his cock faster. I loved every inch of it as it pushed up into my body. IN my body, I loved the thought. I wanted more. I leaned my head forward and kissed him, demanding entrance. My tongue found his and I hungrily swirled my tongue around it, tasting him. Our hot, ragged breaths washed over us as we felt the slick, warm insides of each other's bodies. I loved having him inside me- tongue, cock, I wanted more. I was now bouncing up and down rapidly, fucking him hard. My entire body seemed to have been turned into an erogenous zone, and his hands roamed over me, causing incredible sensations to overwhelm my senses. His hands were squeezing my breasts again, it felt like heaven. They were running over my ass, his hand came to a rest on my pussy. He let it rise and fall with my hips, felt my pussy envelope his cock and slide up and down it.

"Shit, I wanna see. I wanna see!" I moaned anxiously, and he nodded fervently in agreement. I pushed myself up and continued to ride him, lifting my skirt. We both looked down and stared at the connection our bodies made. My outer lips were puffy, swollen, and bright pink. They glistened with wetness and shone in the light, a soft cushion for his pumping manhood. The inner lips clung desperately to his cock every time I lifted up, dragging my skin against his, then hungrily sucked it back up into my body as I sank back down. We stared, mesmerized by the sight, and I started a rhythm of grinding my hips in a circular motion when he was completely inside me every few bounces, swirling his cock around in my cunt. Pretty soon I felt the head swell and he gripped my sides tightly.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna... oh, fuck." He cried out, and I felt warm sticky cum shoot deep up into my pussy. I was blinded with pleasure, ecstasy. Everything was bright white and I couldn't see, I could only feel. Feel the cum pumping up through his cock and then spurting into my body, coating my insides in liquid fire. I could smell sweat, cum, my pussy, his cock. If every inch of my body was on fire with sensation, my pussy was the blazing white-hot center, hot enough to melt steel. My whole body tensed up from head to foot, my toes curled and I gripped the sheets so hard I thought I might tear them. For one infinitesimal moment, I could not move or breathe or make sound. Then, like the shattering of a crystal ball, I felt myself begin to pulse and spasm, my cunt walls grasping his cock hungrily as I shuddered uncontrollably, crying out with pure lust and milking the sperm from his incredible cumming cock. Little spots appeared in the peripherals of my vision as I slammed my hips up and down, fucking the hell out of him as my orgasm seared through me- all this brought on by Seth, the guy I knew for so long. The guy I would play silly video games with for hours on end.

I finally began to slow down, giving the occasional jerk as another wave of pleasure would wrack my body, fucking slower now... little spurts, sweet and warm, still shot up into the creamy mess of my cunt, filled with copious amounts of his cum. My vision returning, I looked down at Seth. He was glistening with sweat, and breathing heavily, looking awestruck. I continued to slide up and down his shaft, slowing the pace even more as our climaxes finally subsided.

I lifted myself up and his cum spilled out all over his crotch and the sheets. We both laughed, and I collapsed at his side- the side of a friend I used to go fishing with, used to skip rocks at the pond with. After catching my breath, I managed to speak.

"That wasn't so bad, after all." I said quietly, grinning and glowing brightly.

"You are SO fucking hot..." Seth said bemusedly, then he rolled over on top of me and, looking between his legs, I knew what he was thinking. His cock was still hard.

"Mmmnnn, you want to fuck my little pussy some more?" I cooed, a bit nervous to turn this from experimental, formal sex into the depraved pure fucking it was becoming, but I was not out of line.

"Oh god, Nish... yes..." He groaned as he positioned himself between my legs and aimed his sticky cock at my entrance.

"Mmm then fuck me more, fill me with cum again." I begged, lifting my knees up and out to the sides, spreading myself wide for him.

His cock sank down into me once more, and the puffy soft area of my outer lips bulged as my pulsating cunt accepted him into my body. I stared down and watched, the sight of his long, hard member pushing in and out, glistening with our cum. I couldn't tear my eyes away, I just looked on, stealing the occasional glance up at Seth, who was also watching his cock disappear inside me avidly. With the sound of our heavy breathing punctuated by the occasional moan, whimper, or grunt, I let him fuck me. Seth is fucking me, I thought to myself. Fucking my pussy. I got the strangest thrill from saying the words out loud in my head. Reaching down, I slid two fingers on either side of my clit and pinched them together, beginning to rub in small, tight circles. I felt like each millimeter of skin between my legs was overloaded with ecstasy, even MORE sensitive now after my first orgasm. I could hardly handle the intense feeling, but I yearned for more. I pushed my hips forward to meet his every thrust, feeling the tip of his cock press against the back of pussy.

"Ohhh fuck yeah... you feel like liquid velvet..." he moaned, reaching up to grab my bouncing breasts and continuing to drill my tight, hot hole.

"Mmmnnn yeah, fuck me. Fuck me, oh god don't stop, fuck me more!" I whimpered and moaned, begging him, now pushing down hard to meet his thrusts. The sound of wet flesh slapping against flesh was driving me wild, and I hungered for more. My pussy seemed to swell with each pumping motion, juices were running down my inner thigh, my fingers were flying over my swollen clit.

"Oh shit, hang on- hang on!" Seth gasped out, stopping me. I nearly cried, moaning anxiously. "Here, lay down..." he commanded me, and I got down on the bed, laying on my side. He lay on his side as well, and moved closer to me. I lifted one leg up in the air and let him scoot his legs in between mine. He reached down and guided his cock back into my pussy, slowly pushing forward to fill me up again.

"Ohhhh god, Seth... I want to feel you deep inside me. I want you in my body, I want to feel you cum inside of me." I whispered in his ear as we held each other close. My breasts mashed against his chest and he wrapped his arms around my back and held my warm body tight against him. He was fucking me so tantalizingly slowly. In, out, no sudden jerks- just smooth, gliding strokes. We kissed, slow, passionate soul kisses. My tongue met his and lazily swirled around in his mouth. We were so close, every inch of my front was pressed to him, my legs welcomed him, wide spread and resting on his. Heat gushed and radiated from my core, liquid oozed from our connection, coating our thighs in warmth. The movements were so slow... so slow. In... out... we made love, not rushing anything, not getting into a fervor. In... out... I had never felt this close to anybody before, filled up, in soul and in body. Time seemed to stop and we stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like eternity, absorbing everything we could from the moment as he moved inside me.

"Soon.. Nish, I'm gonna cum again soon." He whispered quietly, calmly. He did not quicken his pace, we just continued the same, steady motions. I felt tension building up in my cunt again.

"Me too... Seth... fill me up again. Fill me with your cum." I whispered back, never breaking eye contact. Every bit of instinct I had told me to speed up as I felt my orgasm coming on, but I didn't. It took forever to get there, I felt like I was right on the brink for several minutes, teetering on the verge of a gigantic wave. I felt his cock swell, felt a churning down in the base of his shaft and his head grew even larger, then once again that divine sensation of hot, sticky, warm cum shooting up inside me sent me over the edge. The orgasm was powerful- more powerful than anything that had ever affected my body. Jet after jet of liquid shot into my spasming pussy. I dug my fingers into Seth's shoulders and bit my lips, whimpering as my body shook. My orgasm didn't stop- I thought I would die if it kept going on much longer. I could still feel more spurts of cum continuing to splash against my insides. I just held on to Seth as hard as I could until I finally came down, ceasing to shudder.

My whole body was weak and shaking, and I looked at Seth. He was looking back, both of our expressions were of understanding, closeness. He scooted up closer to me, rolled me onto my back, and gently rested his leg over mine, staying inside me. With a deeply contented sigh, he gave me a hug. A real hug. And we fell asleep.

Nishta
Nishta
22 Followers
12