Transmogrification

Story Info
Robin becomes the Girl Wonder.
12.5k words
4.48
13k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,107 Followers

The following is a work of erotic fiction and includes scenes of sexual activity. It includes characters that are copyrighted by DC Comics. This story is intended for the non-commercial enjoyment of fans and should be considered a parody. No copyright infringement is intended and no profit will be made from the distribution of this story.

Author's Note - The characters in the story are based on those in the original comics (pre 1985) and not any current versions.

All characters in sexual situations are 18+

*****

Like similar Intergang strongholds across the country, the complex hidden deep in New York's Adirondack Mountains had been designed to hold off a small army if necessary. Or at the very least, hold the legal authorities at bay long enough for the upper hierarchy to be able to make their getaway. After all, ground troops could be easily replaced and were therefore quite expendable.

So it was with considerable dismay that the scientist in charge of the project watched on the monitors as half the security force had been rendered combat ineffective in less than a quarter- hour. Even more disconcerting was the fact that the devastation had been caused not by the theoretical small army, but by five lone individuals. Teenagers actually, members of the famed Teen Titans. Turning the monitors off, the "man in charge" headed for the safety of the main lab and the emergency escape pod hidden within.

If the monitors had still glowed with life, they would've shown a hail of bullets filling the air as a half-dozen troopers turned their weapons on a single target. A tall, pony tailed girl dressed in a loose fitting, sleeveless red blouse emblazoned with a large golden eagle across her ample chest. The rest of her outfit consisted of little more than a very brief pair of blue shorts, decorated with white stars, and red sandals that laced upward to just below the knees of her smooth, bare legs.

The roar of gunfire still echoed in the air as a perplexed look came over each gunman. Despite their often proven marksmanship, not a single shot had hit their target. Instead, faster than the eye could follow, the lethal projectiles had all been deflected by the teenage girl using the matching metal bracelets she wore on each wrist. Dubbed Wonder Girl by the media, her real name was Donna Troy and she had been raised on the hidden island of Themyscira, home of the legendary Amazons. And like her adopted older sister, Diana, possessed all the strengths and talents of those warrior women.

A short distance away, another dark haired teen was sending far larger opponents crashing into the reinforced walls. Born simply Garth in the undersea Kingdom of Atlantis, a lifetime of living under the greater pressures of the ocean depths had given him with strength far out of proportion to his size. Each punch delivered by the blue and red garbed water-breather arrived with greater impact than any heavyweight boxer.

The largest body count so far had been rung up by a gold and red blur that moved too fast to be seen. Only when he briefly stopped to survey his surroundings could Wally West, Kid Flash, be seen. One of the two or three fastest human beings on Earth, the red haired youngster had been disarming Intergang's deadliest with such swiftness that most didn't realized that they'd been so until they tried to pull the trigger on weapons they no longer held in their hands. Then, caught up in the vacuum of his passing, their bodies came crashing together, only their body armor preventing more serious injury as they passed out from either the impact or a momentary lack of oxygen.

On the opposite side of the large entrance chamber, the fourth member of the Titans used a weapon that looked deceptively primitive. Trained in the use of the bow and arrow by Green Arrow himself, the red and gold archer, Speedy to the world and Roy Harper to his friends, sent volley after volley of specially designed arrows into the fray. Arrows whose tips ranged from explosive warheads to ones filled with knockout gas.

The last, but never the least of the Titans, managed to avoid most of the skirmish and instead made his way down the long hallway to the inner chambers. His goal was the same scientist who had watched their progress on the monitors. The junior member of the celebrated team of Batman and Robin, Dick Grayson was the de facto leader of the Titans. Not possessing any super powers of his own, he was nevertheless the glue that held the disparate group together.

For over a month, the Teen Wonder, trained by the World's Greatest Detective, had been following the trail that had led them here. He'd put too much effort into the search to let his quarry escape now.

Racing up the metal staircase that led to the main lab, Robin mentally reviewed the facts of the case in order to anticipate what he might find ahead. A large number of the most wanted underworld figures had simply disappeared from sight over the last year, far too many to be a coincidence. Soon after each disappearance, many of those same criminal organizations had been taken over by previously unknown replacements that had appeared seemingly out of thin air. The various law enforcement agencies had reached a dead end, with one of them turning to the Titans for help.

Passing now abandoned work areas, Robin took in at a glance various equipment he recognized as the sort used to create new identities. A confirmation of what had happened to the hoods that had vanished. That still didn't answer, however, the question of where those most wanted had gone, or who is was that had replaced them in the underworld. Hopefully, he thought as he quickened his pace, the white coated figure that had just disappeared into the room at the end of the hall held the answers.

Batarang in hand as he stepped into the last chamber, Robin was surprised to find that it was another small lab rather than the operating room that he'd expected. He had been sure that the Intergang facility had been designed to use plastic surgery to change the appearance of criminals and allow them to take on the new identities created for them. It was hardly a new scheme, but one he'd never encountered on this scale.

The lab was filled with enough unrecognizable devices to rival S.T.A.R. Labs, and Robin quickly surveyed the room for the shadowy form he had seen seconds before. Taking a few steps into the center of the room, the Teen Wonder caught a motion to his left; a half second before the figure ran out into the open and headed with all speed towards what at first appeared as no more than an empty wall at the back of the chamber.

"You'll never get the chance to use it," Robin cried out, remembering from his research that each Intergang base usually came equipped with a last ditch escape pod.

The figure he'd been chasing stopped and turned, causing Robin to pause, ready to take action against the weapon the scientist would undoubtedly be brandishing. To his surprise, not only was there no weapon, the "man in charge" was hardly what he'd expected either.

Beneath the long, white lab coat was a tall, incredibility beautiful young woman. Long blonde hair was tied back in a bun, but she had a face and body that looked to belong more on a fashion model than a mad scientist.

"I guess they all can't be bald, middle aged men," Robin thought as he again ordered her to surrender.

In response, the woman turned without a word and began to run for the wall once more. Taking off after her, the Titan closed the gap between them with each step.

Reaching the still bare back wall, the scientist again turned to face Robin. He paused a few feet from her, batarang still at the ready in his gloved hand. A broad smile filled her face as if she knew something he didn't.

"It's over," Robin said, taking two steps closer, on the alert for a sudden assault.

"Not quite," the woman said, in a voice that came not from in front of the Teen Wonder, but behind him.

In that second, two things happened almost simultaneously. The woman he'd been chasing simply vanished into thin air. Too late Robin realized she had been a hologram. Less than a heartbeat later, a glass chamber, not much bigger than a phone booth, appeared around the Teen Titan, its walls rising from the floor so quickly that even Kid Flash might've been caught unaware.

Slamming his batarang against the plexiglas wall, it was obvious to Robin that it would take Donna or Garth to shatter whatever this glass was made of.

"Feel free to try and break out." the woman, who was a real life version of the hologram, said as she approached his prison. "But I have to tell you, it's going to take a lot more than that little toy."

"Who are you?" Robin asked.

"Oh, is this the part where I realize that all is lost and confess my evil plan?" she laughed. "Well I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you. True, you and your meddlesome friends have put a serious crimp in our operations here, but like they say, tomorrow is another day."

"You're not going to get away," Robin said, ignoring the nature of his predicament.

"You know, normally, you might be right about that," the nameless scientist confessed. "Your friends are quite fast and powerful. So the thing is, I would guess, to give them a reason not to come after me."

With that, the blonde stepped over to what was obviously a control panel and, tripping a few switches, brought it to life. To Robin's dismay, the floor beneath him began to glow.

"After all the hard work you must've put into finding this place, perhaps I should answer some of your questions about what we're doing here after all," she said as she activated another part of the panel. "Or better yet, show you."

"I think I could wait for the book to come out," Robin said, trying to sound flippant as he wondered what was keeping the rest of the Titans.

"Don't worry, it's quite safe," she assured him with a smile as she pressed the last few buttons. "In fact, you might find it interesting. I do apologize for not having the time to tailor the program for you personally like I normally do for my clients, but I'll add a few non-standard add-ons, shall we say, to make up for it."

Before Robin could ever try to sort out the meaning of her words, the last button had been pushed and the glass chamber began to fill with a dense orange cloud. It quickly filled the compartment and his lungs. His vision blurred and he felt his entire body grow warm. Just before he blacked out, he noted that the glow beneath him began to rise and engulf his entire body.

-=-=-=-

Less than a minute later, the other four members of the Titans finally caught up with their leader. They'd been delayed by the necessity of disarming the base's self-destruct device that one of the middle level commanders had managed to engage.

"Robin?" Kid Flash yelled as he skidded to an abrupt stop, spotting the glowing tube at the far end of the room.

Speedy was the first to the control panel, but was unable to decide just how to shut the machine down. Unfortunately there wasn't anything as simple as a button marked 'off.'

"We've got to get him out of there," Donna said as she stepped toward the now almost blinding light. "Garth, give me a hand."

With Wonder Girl on one side, and Aqualad the other, they were about to crack the box open when a cry from Kid Flash stopped them in mid-motion.

"Wait!" he cried out. "If you damaged the chamber, you'll kill Robin."

"And how do we know it's not killing him now?" Donna asked, her powerful hands still against the tube.

"Because that's not what it was designed for," Kid Flash answered.

"Since when are you a scientist?" Speedy asked from behind the control panel.

"I'm not," Wally admitted, "but what I am is the world's fastest speed reader. And our now absent quarry was kind enough to leave behind the operating manuals on this gizmo."

With that, the other three looked down and saw the half dozen binders spread open on the floor around the speedster's feet.

"So what is it? Garth asked, taking his own hands off the chamber.

"It's a DNA re-sequencer," Wally answered, "at least that's what they called it in the manuals. That's how Intergang was giving criminals new identities. They didn't bother with plastic surgery to just change their faces; they gave them whole new bodies to go with their new identities. That orange cloud you see is a transmetagenetic compound that breaks down the DNA enough so that it can be altered to a new matrix.

"Is that what it's doing to Robin," Speedy asked, "giving him a new identity?"

"I don't know," Kid Flash admitted, "but I do know that if we interrupt the process before it's complete, it's going to be like one of those transporter accidents on Star Trek. If it doesn't kill him outright, it'll at the very least cause irreparable cellular damage."

"So we just wait," the archer said.

"Nothing else we can do," Wally said as he and his other two teammates joined the fourth at the control panel. "The process is totally automated, anything we do is just going to screw it up."

"You're sure about this?" Donna asked.

"Look here," Wally answered as he drew their attention to one of the panels on the console. "These are his life signs and, as best as I can read them, he'd doing fine."

Donna looked at the panel for long moment, then agreed with his conclusion.

"Then we wait," she simply said.

The process, Wally further explained from his reading, was going to take a few hours. More than enough time for the federal authorities to take their prisoners off their hands. None of them, before being turned over, seemed willing or able to explain any more about the device Robin had been trapped in. This despite Wonder Girl's rather demonstrative incentive for them to tell them what they needed to know. Evidently, the right to remain silent wasn't high on the list of things she'd learned from the Amazons. Observing the look on their faces as Donna shattered concrete columns in her anger, the other Titans believed that the captives really didn't have the information they were looking for. The only one who did had managed to use their preoccupation to make use of the only escape pod.

"Something's happening," Speedy cried out three hours later as another section of the console came to life.

The other three Titans jumped up from where they'd been resting, having decided to watch the controls in shifts earlier, and raced to Speedy. Parts of the panel were indeed shutting down as the glow of the chamber began to dim and the whirl of an exhaust fan was heard as the last of the transmetagenetic compound was drawn downward. Then, much slower than they had raised, the walls of the chamber began to recede into the floor as soon as the inside was clear.

Consciousness returned to Robin with the sudden rush of fresh air. Staggering forward as he regained his bearings, it took a few long seconds for the Titan Leader to notice his fellows. None of them had said a word up to that moment, they were all too stunned at his appearance.

After a few more steps, Robin noticed the look on their faces and then took his first look at himself. Unable to believe what he saw, he turned to the large full length mirror he remembered seeing on the side wall earlier.

"Holy boobs!" he exclaimed in a voice that was his, but not his. "What the hell happened?"

The reflection in the mirror was that of a young woman, roughly the same height and weight as Dick Grayson, but with the latter somewhat redistributed. Previously short black hair had been spurred to growth and now hung just below his neck. The bare legs that had recently been suggesting to him that it might be time for a change of costume, were still athletic but decidedly female. Pressed tight against his red tunic were the breasts that had prompted his initial outburst. They weren't overly large, certainly not in the same class as Donna's, but they were attractive enough that had they been someone else's, Dick Grayson would've been attracted by them.

Quickly Kid Flash explained all that had happened, and what he'd learned from the briefing books about the device.

"Can we reverse this?" Robin asked, the prospect of a negative answer not one he wanted to entertain.

"Well there's good news and not so good news about that," Wally said as the other Titans tried to look like they weren't staring at their changed leader. "The good news is that the process is indeed reversible," he began, starting with the good part. "I already checked and there's just enough transmetagenetic compound left to run it one more time. And most importantly, to use my Star Trek transporter analogy again, the re-sequencer stores the original matrix of the user in its buffer and since the whole process is computer controlled, all we have to do is press a few buttons and the rest is automatic."

"That's great," Robin said, still set back by the softer, higher pitched voice that was now his, "than let's do it."

"That's the not so good news," Kid Flash continued. "If we try and reverse the process before his, err, her body is totally adjusted to the changes, it could cause the same cellular damage we might've done if we'd interrupted the original transformation."

"How long do we have to wait?" Donna asked, seeing that is was a question that Dick was afraid to ask.

"Based on what I read in the notes, seven to ten days," Wally replied. "Call it two weeks just to be sure.

"I have to stay this way for two weeks?" Robin asked.

"I'm afraid so."

"Fuck me!" the no longer Boy Wonder exclaimed.

"Well I guess we really can't call you Dick for a while," Speedy grinned, trying to interject a little levity into the situation.

Dick didn't find it too funny, but it did raise a point. Luckily, his alter-ego would do until he returned to his natural form - Robin being gender neutral.

"Maybe we should contract my Uncle Barry and the other Justice Leaguers," Wally suggested. "Let them go over these notes and make sure I read them all right."

"No, the last thing I want is for Bruce or any of the others to know that, for now at least, I'm the Girl Wonder," Robin replied before anyone else could offer a comment. "Not all of the JLAer's were trilled with the idea of the Teen Titans in the first place and I'm not going to let them use this as an excuse to shut us down. No, we'll handle this ourselves."

"Okay, if you're sure," Wally replied, thinking it was the wrong decision. After all, just because he could read a book a few dozen times, it didn't mean he understood all of it. But again, it was Robin's decision.

"I don't see what the big deal is," Garth said, "Boy Wonder, Girl Wonder, what's the difference. It's still you."

He was looking at Speedy when he'd said it, and the archer just responded with a shrug. Robin and Wally just shook their heads slowly. They all knew that Speedy was gay, he'd made no secret of that almost from their first adventure. It was as accepted a fact as Donna being a lesbian. After all, what else would you expect a girl who grew up on an island populated only be women to be?

Garth, on the other hand, had never mentioned the fact until recently that he was ambisexual. It wasn't that he was trying to hide it, it was simply that the Atlantean language didn't have a word for it. To him, gender was irrelevant and you just had sex with anyone that interested you. Sometimes, he told them, these curious surface customs left him with a headache.

"Well, I guess all we can do is seal this place up and wait," the transgendered Robin concluded, "the sooner the next two weeks go by the better.

-=-=-=-

Several hours later, after the team had returned to Titan's Lair, the former WayneCo storage facility outside of Gotham City that Batman had donated to them as a headquarters, Robin sat alone in her room. Her Robin costume now hung in the closet, replaced with a pair of simple unisex pajamas.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,107 Followers