Transparent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers

"I see," my aunt said as she lowered her mouth to my breast and placed her lips over my nipple.

My eyes closed as I became lost in the feeling of my aunts soft lips as they clamped around my nipple. I gasped as she sucked feverishly. Suddenly, a low guttural moan emanated from deep within me as my aunt placed my nipple between her teeth and slowly lifted her head. The sharp edge of her teeth scraping the length of my nipple was pure torture. Before I knew what happened, she switched to my other breast. My nipple burned as she began to gently bite my engorged flesh. My breathing was rampant and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as my impending orgasm drew near. My aunt sensed what was happening, so she slowly lifted her face from my chest until her nose touched mine and our eyes met.

"Tell me what you want," my aunt whispered as her warm breath washed against my face.

Through my heavy breathing I whispered to my aunt but she didn't hear me. As I lay on my back my aunt remained between my spread legs as Stephani continued to hold my legs wide open.

"We didn't hear you Brit," Stephani said as she looked down into my eyes.

Before I could say a word my aunt cupped my face with her hands and placed her lips upon mine. Simultaneously our mouths opened and we kissed passionately for a moment before she pulled back to look into my eyes. She just hovered there, holding my face and gazing into my soul.

"Tell me what you want?" my aunt said as her gaze lingered for what felt like an eternity.

"Make me cum," I moaned out louder this time so even Stephani could hear me.

"How do I make you cum my dear Brit?' she asked as she kissed me ever so lightly on my lips.

"Say It Brit, I want to hear you say it," my aunt said as she kissed me again over and over until I finally uttered the words she wanted to hear and I needed to say.

"Fuck me Aunt Christine," I said confidently, as this was exactly what I not only wanted, but also needed.

My aunt kissed me softly one last time before she slowly began to kiss her way down my face to my chest. As I watched her, she watched me. Her tongue ever so slowly began to slide down between my breasts and down my stomach. My breathing turned to a light pant as I knew that her tongue would soon be somewhere that another woman's tongue had never been. I felt queasy as my pussy ached with such desire as her chin touched my bush. I could feel my hips begin to undulate as her face was now before my gaping wet hole. I watched her eyes close as she inhaled sharply, taking in my sweet musky scent. As she exhaled, her eyes opened. Her eyes remained glued to mine as she lowered her face until her mouth was at the entrance of my pussy. There was a slight grin on her face as I was sure she knew that she was my first. As her eyes remained glued to mine, she lowered her head and lightly kissed my inner thigh.

I gasped at the touch of her lips against my skin. She kissed me over and over, inching even closer to my cunt. She did the same to my other thigh only this time she touched my vulva with her lips. A deep down internal moan escaped my lips as I felt the heat from her face against my pussy. She was so close to my pussy and it was driving me insane. Her continual soft kisses and snake like flicks of her tongue sent me straight to the edge. Kiss after kiss, my aunt stared into my eyes until Stephani spoke.

"Go on Christine," she whispered in a raspy voice, "taste her."

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as my aunt slowly and carefully licked my pussy from the bottom to the top.

"Ughhhh, Ughhhhh, Ughhhhh," I cried out as she rapidly flicked her tongue against my clit.

Even as Stephani held my ankles and had my legs spread wide I couldn't help but to hump up at her mouth. Looking into her eyes, I saw so much of this person who was my aunt. I saw the lust of a woman in heat, yet I saw love from a family member who really cared about me. Just then, she gripped my hips and lowered her mouth to my pussy, completely enveloping my hole and sinking her tongue in as far as she possibly could.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK," I screamed as I immediately began to climax. My hips bucked wildly as every nerve in my body exploded. I gasped for every breath as I held on to Stephani's hips while my aunt sucked on my pussy. Over and over, my hips thrust upward against my aunt's face, the whole time our lingering gaze was never broken.

After several minutes my climax began to subside. My aunt slowly lifted her head from my pussy, revealing her sticky cum covered face.

Quickly my aunt climbed up on top of me between my spread legs and kissed me hard on my mouth, allowing me to taste my own orgasm. Our warm breath and the smell of my raw sex only heightened the sexual feelings I felt at the moment. Our kiss broke and as my aunt slowly pulled her face from mine I saw a side of her I never knew existed. The look in her eyes told me she wasn't finished just yet as a sexy wicked grin grew on her face.

"Let her legs go Steph," my aunt said softly as she climbed up onto the bed with us.

"Scoot back a bit," my aunt whispered as Stephani slowly lowered my legs which was a relief.

Slowly I scooted back as Stephani climbed off of the bed. My aunt moved into position next to me. As we laid there on our sides facing each other I felt something warm on my foot. Glancing down I saw Stephani sucking on my toes.

"My goodness Brit, you are such a grown up woman. You are so beautiful and sensual," my aunt whispered as she leaned in and kissed me softly on my lips.

"But you are transparent," she said as she kissed me softly over and over.

"How am I transparent?" I asked between our lips and tongues smacking.

My aunt pulled her head back leaving me longing for another kiss and then another and another.

"Because you are such a slut. You act all innocent and shy but in reality you are a lesbian slut with a foot fetish," she said which startled me but I knew deep down inside that it was true.

"Does your mother know?" she asked as she leaned in and kissed me tongue first.

"Does she know you like girls," she said as she pushed her leg between mine, causing my legs to spread apart part way.

"Oh god your mother would die if she ever found out...I mean what if she ever found out about us...so incestuous, so naughty, so wrong, but so right for us," my aunt said as she leaned back away from me.

My aunt moved farther and farther back as she pushed her pelvis up between mine. Looking down I watched as my aunt placed her beautiful wet pussy against mine. My eyes returned to hers as we both reached out and held each other's hands.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you?" my aunt asked as she squeezed my hands.

I finally discovered who I was at this very moment in time. My aunt knew and so did Stephani. My aunt was right. To the right person, I was transparent and she knew it. Without any hesitation I whispered confidently "make love to me."

Slowly my aunt began to push her pussy against mine. My god it was incredible. I began to push back against her, the whole time staring into her eyes. Stephani's prolonged sucking on my toes began to send waves of pleasure up and down my leg, causing my clit to throb. Each time my aunt pressed her pussy into mine, our clits touched.

It didn't take long as my climax began to build. Suddenly I found myself squeezing my aunts hands harder. Our hips were now bucking and our cunts were smashed together as we made love. I could feel my orgasm was near.

"Oh Goddddd," I cried out as I inhaled sharply and held my breath.

"Go on baby, cum with me. Don't stop looking into my eyes," my aunt said back in a deep husky dry voice.

I felt my eyes trying to roll into the back of my head as I tried to stave off my orgasm to prolong this moment. I battled to focus my eyes on my aunts as she too was nearing her climax. We both were gasping and our knuckles began to turn white as we squeezed each other's hands ever so tightly.

Just then, my aunt cried out "uuuggghhhhhhhhhh, I'm cummmmmmiiiinnnngggggg,"

I suddenly lost all control. My pussy began to twitch and spasm as we ground our cunts into each other even harder. The whole time we maintained eye contact. It was almost as if it was a supernatural climax as it seemed to go on forever. I could feel our bodies becoming covered in sweat as we continued to make love to each other.

"Oh god Brit im cumming again," my aunt cried out as she squeezed my hands even tighter.

Slowly my orgasm began to subside. My aunt was on the verge of exploding for a second time. Her breasts were covered in sweat and her breathing was ragged. Her torso began to tighten and relax, revealing my aunts tight abdomen muscles. She gasped for air as she was only able to keep one eye open. Just then, she inhaled sharply three times without exhailing.

"OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed as her body tightened and relaxed over and over. Wanting to give my aunt the pleasure she gave me I pushed my pussy harder and harder against her slippery cunt. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her entire body began to convulse. Never have I seen a woman climax so intensely as she seemed to lose all control. After several moments her climax began to subside. Her breathing slowed and she relinquished her grip on my hands.

We laid there for several moments before my aunt slowly pulled herself up. She turned so she could lie in her bed with her head on her pillows. She took my hand and guided me to the middle of the bed so I could lie next to her. As we positioned ourselves, Stephani crawled over both of us and lay on the other side of my aunt. Stephani and I turned on our sides so we could snuggle up against my aunt. Not a word was said as we laid there reflecting on what just happened. Before we knew it, we were all asleep.

The following morning I woke up before my aunt and Stephani. I quietly slipped into the shower. The water felt incredible as every muscle in my body was sore. As I stood under the warm water I reflected on the previous night. A smile crept across my face as I finally came to accept who I was. I turned the water off and dried off before slipping my dress back on. I walked back into the bedroom and my aunt and Steph were both laying there but awake. I quickly kissed them both softly on the lips and told them that I had to get going because I had to get home and pack because I had to go back to college. After we said our goodbyes I walked out of my aunt's house with a newfound feeling.

Thank you for reading my story and please remember to vote and leave your comments.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers