Transport Ship Arrowhead Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bite it," she begged. She arched her back when he did. "Oh yes. I am already going to cum again, James. Please go faster." Barret picked up the pace, grunting with each push of his hips. "Yes!" she screamed as another torrent of pleasure washed over her. Barret stopped suddenly.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked.

"Very soon."

Larik'Ni nudged him off of her, rolled onto her stomach, and stuck her ass in the air. She reached between her legs and spread her dripping pussy lips open. "Cum on my ass, then. I love feeling hot cum on my ass."

Barret didn't need any other invitation. He got behind her and slowly pushed his cock into her waiting pussy. He immediately started to thrust like a madman, working to release the stream of cum that was churning within him.

Narik'Li was enjoying the feeling of his balls slapping her clit when she felt Barret grab hold of her hips. He pounded her harder, causing her to grunt and growl. Barret knew that there was no way he could hold out much longer. "I'm gonna cum soon," he groaned.

"Then cum," Larik'Ni coaxed. "I want to feel it all over my ass, James. Go ahead and cum!"

After a few more thrusts Barret pulled out and furiously stroked his cock, sending jets of hot cum all over Narik'Ni's ass and lower back.

"Yes, that is what I want!" she moaned. James fell back after the last burst of cum left his cock. He just sat there, watching the white liquid run down the smooth teal skin of her ass cheeks. "If you would please get me a towel from the lavatory?" she asked, pulling Barret out of his post orgasmic haze.

"Sure. No problem."

Narik'Li smiled in contentment. "I was not disappointed," she said when he came back with a towel and started to clean her off. "You were more than my fantasies ever could be."

When Barret returned to the Arrowhead, he found Vas on their bed, naked, with one hand fondling her tits and the other buried in her pussy. Her skin had just returned to its normal shade of purple when she noticed him in the room. "Hi," she said breathlessly.

"Hi yourself. Have fun?"

"Mmmmm hmmmmm," she purred. "It would have been better with you here, though. How was she?"

"Intense." He sat on the edge of the bed. "Very intense."

Vas spread her legs wider and ran a finger from between her tits, down to her slit, and back again. "Care to go for a ride?"

Barret was getting aroused, but the erection hurt a little. "I think I need to pass, hon. I'm a little sore. Besides, we have that meeting with the governor in twenty minutes."

"Later then." She gave her man a deep kiss, and tasted the remnants of Larik'Ni's juices. "You still need to give me the details."

It was unusual for a Korulam to live away from the homeworld. In fact, Vas had only ever encountered one other who lived off world, and that was a female named Corva; the spouse of Barret's twin sister Jackie.

The Korulam were a clone race. A virulent plague centuries ago decimated their population, and the only way for them to survive was through cloning. Since they do not reproduce sexually, they had their sex drives shut off at the genetic level.

But sometimes, a Korulam emerges from the birthing tank a little different. That person will, upon maturity, begin to have the urge to mate. In the case of Corva, she desired other females, which was even more unusual then a Korulam having a sex drive in the first place. Those who do have that drive are usually the only members of their kind to ever leave home.

Jolek was one of those. Like all Korulam, he had grey skin, no hair, cat like eyes, and pointed ears. Two dark stripes went down his face; starting at the brow, going down over the eyes and cheeks, and stopping at the chin. Those stripes changed color with mood. Jolek's were slightly pinkish, indicating that he was nervous. That made both Vas and Barret nervous.

Barret was looking over the clipboard sized data screen that had the invoice for the delivery displayed on it. It was time for Barret and Vas to be paid for their work. "If you'll just scan your retina on this, we'll get ready to depart." Barret help out the data screen to Jolek.

"Sorry, Captain, but there's been a slight change of plans," Jolek replied. "We're not paying you a single credit."

"Well then." Barret had dealt with people like this before. "In that case I'll just reclaim my cargo, as is my right under Section 5, Subsection 47 of the Interstellar Commerce Accords. You'll be hearing from the Freighter's Guild very soon, Governor."

Barret and Vas turned to leave but were blocked by Haven security. "I'm afraid not, Captain Barret," an oddly soothing voice said. That voice belonged to a tall woman who looked like she had been carved from flawless marble. She had solid blue eyes, shoulder length indigo hair, and her skin almost seemed to glow.

To Vas, this woman was the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. And the most terrifying. This woman was a Verokk, and Vas was becoming very taken with her. Barret, on the other hand, was starting to get a horrible migraine.

"Miss Endira," the Verokk said in an almost song like voice. "It is good to see you well. I trust this brute has not harmed you?" Vas nodded in the negative. "Good. We will be taking you home as soon as Haven is clear of the particle streamers."

"Home," Vas said in a faraway voice. Her head was swimming.

"As for you, Captain Barret, we are taking you into custody for abducting a citizen of the Verokk Imperium. Of course, we will be lenient if you surrender peacefully."

"Vas isn't a citizen. You invaded her home planet! So you can go and blow it out your ass, lady."

The Verokk woman glared at Barret, as if she were trying to gaze into the inner workings of his mind. "I hate humans!" she yelled. "Governor," she turned to Jolek. "Since my command ship was too large to dock and my shuttle has no holding cells, I will need you to incarcerate the good captain until he can be transported."

"I have no brig, Lady Riv."

"Then lock him in a guest room, I don't care! And make sure that Miss Endira is comfortable."

"As you wish." Lady Riv did't have Jolek under her thrall the way she did Vas. Instead she was using his finances to influence him. The money she had promised him to turn Captain Barret and Endira Vas over to her was enough to make Jolek sell out his entire homeworld if she asked him to.

Larik'Ni was coming down the hall when she saw Barret being dragged away by security, and a very dazed Vas being taken to the VIP section. Then she saw the Verokk woman and her blood ran cold.

Larik'Ni was well aware of the fact that the Verokk Imperium had invaded Muldax Prime several months earlier, and that all attempts made by the Planetary Coalition to drive them off had failed. She also knew that all off world Muldaxians, especially those in government positions or from the diplomatic corps, were being rounded up. She hurried into Jolek's office.

"What is going on?" she demanded.

"I just made a deal that's going to keep us afloat for a long time, Larik'Ni," he proudly said. "I don't have to pay the human, we get the parts we need for our own fleet of cargo ships, and we get more money than we can count for turning those two over to the Verokk. We can't lose!"

"I cannot believe you! You lured them here so you could turn them over."

"Yes I did. You have a problem with that?"

"In fact I do. I just do not understand what they wanted with the Muldaxians in the first place." No one seemed to know why the Verokk invaded when they did.

"It's because they're dying," Jolek said. "They're sterile. And instead of doing what my people did and clone themselves, they're looking to other races to see if they can harvest something from them in order to save their species. Apparently the Muldaxians are pretty compatible."

"And obtaining those with diplomatic ties?"

"To see if the races they've met with might also be compatible." Jolek sat behind his desk. "Look, Larik'Ni, it's just two people. Haven can make its own future now. Just let it go." Larik'Ni stormed out of the office. She had to find Barret and Vas; she had to free them.

Larik'Ni knew every square inch of the central complex. With a little digging through the security transcripts, she found where her friends had been taken. Although she had seen Barret being led off under armed guard, she knew it was Vas who needed her help right now.

Vas seemed like she was under some sort of mind control, and Larik'Ni knew exactly what to do to snap her out of it. As she expected, Larik'Ni found the guest room Vas had been taken to unguarded. She hacked the door and entered, only to find Vas sitting on the couch, staring blankly into space.

"Vas!" Larik'Ni said. "Come, I am getting you out of here."

"They're going to take me home," Vas replied, almost as if she were in a daze.

"No, Vas, they are going to make you a prisoner, and they are going to kill James!"

"I want to go home, Larik'Ni. Let them take me home."

Larik'Ni could see how far gone Vas was. She bent down and took Vas's face in her hands. "Do you remember how much you wanted me before I went to to bed with your mate?"

"Yes." The answer was almost mechanical.

"I desired you, too. I still do." Larik'Ni drew closer to Vas's lips. "Do remember almost kissing me?"

"Yes." Life was retuning to her voice. Larik'Ni could feel Vas breathing heavier. "I asked you not to kiss me. Said that I'd be fucking you in two seconds if you did."

"That would be a very good thing right now." Larik'Ni pressed her lips to Vas's. The lethargy fled from the Muldaxian's body as she threw her arms around the Birran woman. Their lips parted, allowing their tongues to dance and explore. Larik'Ni pulled just far enough away to pull down the zipper of Vas's flight suit and fondle a breast. Vas had a black bra on underneath her suit, and, since she didn't wear one herself, Larik'Ni wasn't sure how to get it off.

"Like this," Vas said. She gently pulled on a spot between her tits, releasing the bonds of the memory cotton that made up her bra and allowing her tits to spill free. Larik'Ni eagerly took a green nipple into her mouth and gently bit it. "What about James?" Vas groaned. "They have him locked up somewhere."

"He will be fine," Larik'i said. "He seemed immune to whatever mind control they were using on you. You needed stimulation to break free of their grip."

"Is that why you're doing this?"

"Yes." Larik'Ni pulled Vas's flight suit down to her waist. "And because I want you as badly as I did James." She stood, unzipped her own suit, and shed it like a snake shedding its skin, revealing herself totally to Vas.

Before long they were both naked and kissing furiously. Soon Larik'Ni found that Vas was being the aggressive one, where just a short time ago she had been more submissive. Larik'Ni didn't mind, though; she liked strong women.

Larik'Ni was now laying on the couch, with Vas sucking her center breast and fondling the other two; making her blue nipples stand at attention. "For your first time with another woman, you are doing well," Larik'Ni moaned.

Vas released Larik'Ni's tits and attacked the Birran's mouth with her own. "You're so beautiful," Vas purred. She then kissed and licked her way down Larik'Ni's body until she came to her pussy. Aside from the blue coloring, Vas couldn't help but notice that Larik'Ni's pussy was very similar to her own. She dove in, plunging her tongue into Larik'Ni's waiting hole.

"Yes, Vas," she moaned.

Vas then moved her tongue up to Larik'Ni's clit and gently flicked it before taking it into her mouth and gently biting it. Even though she had yet to get a full fuck report from Barret on what he did to this woman, she had a good guess; her man could eat pussy like no one's business. Vas knew what she liked done to her, so she was now doing it to her Birran lover.

"Do not stop, Vas," Larik'Ni moaned. She was writhing in pleasure, arching her back as the pressure built up.

Vas had no intention of stopping. She slipped a finger into Larik'Ni's tunnel and slowly finger fucked her. With her free hand, Vas reached down between her legs and started rubbing her own clit. She would have preferred it if Barret was there, plunging his cock into her cunt while she ate Larik'Ni, but that wasn't the case right now. She would just have to make due.

Larik'Ni was now moaning and grunting unintelligibly. She grabbed Vas's head and pressed her harder into her pussy right before cumming hard, nearly screaming as she did. After the last wave surged through her, Larik'Ni released Vas from her grip and looked down. Vas had a smug, satisfied grin on her face. "Wow," was all Larik'Ni could say.

"You fuck a human long enough and you pick up a few tricks." Vas was very proud of herself.

"It is now your turn." Larik'Ni switched places with Vas. "You have such lovely breasts," she said as she took a green nipple into her mouth.

"They're big," Vas mewed.

"They are still nice. As is your pussy, I imagine."

"Only one way to find out." Vas nudged Larik'Ni's head down towards her snatch. "Forget the foreplay, baby. Just give it to me."

Larik'Ni didn't need any other invitation than that. She immediately sucked Vas's clit into her mouth and sucked it hard. Vas was so hot and wet that Larik'Ni knew it wouldn't be long. As much as she wanted to draw this out and enjoy it, she knew that they had to find Barret and leave Haven before the Verokk came back.

Larik'Ni released Vas's clit, slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy, and pressed her thumb against Vas's waiting nub, rubbing it hard. Before long Vas was grasping at her own tits as her skin went lavender. She came so hard that she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming.

Even when Vas's coloring returned to normal, she was still breathing heavily. "Only James has ever been able to make me cum like that."

Larik'Ni was gathering up her clothes. "We must rescue him."

"But how? The moment we step outside we'll show up on the security grid."

Larik'Ni pulled a bracelet out of a pocket on her suit. "Not with these we will not. Something we took from a Geddryn mercenary. It makes the wearer invisible to all surveillance devices. We will be quite invisible."

James Barret felt like a nega torpedo had gone off in his skull. The migraine he got in Jolek's office had faded a little, but came back with a vengeance when Lady Riv returned. On the bright side, she looked like she was doing worse than Barret was.

Her face was scrunched up in intense concentration, and a few drops of neon green blood had escaped from her perfect nose. Finally she screamed in frustration and fell to the floor panting. "I hate humans," she said for the billionth time. Lady Riv struggled to her feet, went to the door, and stumbled out.

At that moment Larik'Ni and Vas had snuck into the secure section where Barret was being held. Vas saw the guards helping the wobbly looking Verokk down the hall, and nodded at Larik'Ni to follow her lead. Quickly and silently they sprinted down the hall and got in the door to Barret's prison before it closed. "Oh, James," Vas gasped when she saw the condition of her mate. She grabbed his face and kissed him firmly, yet gently.

Barret got a curious look on his face as he licked his lips. "I've been locked up and tortured, and you've been having your own little love fest?"

"It was to break Vas free of the mind control, James," Larik'Ni explained. She handed Barret his own bracelet. "Now come, we must get you to the Arrowhead so you may escape."

The circuitous route they had to take to the docking bay, combined the the extreme fatigue Barret felt following his ordeal with Lady Riv, greatly slowed their progress. After nearly thirty minutes they finally arrived at the Arrowhead. She was unguarded, which meant that either the Verokk hadn't noticed that their guests were missing, or it was a trap. Either way, they had no choice.

"This is where we part," Larik'Ni said with some sadness in her voice.

"You have to come with us!" Vas didn't want to leave her with the Verokk. "They might kill you."

"They will never know it was me, dear Vas," Larik'Ni smiled. "The bracelet shielded me from the sensors, and no one saw me. Besides, I can remove all traces of my presence from the computers. I will be fine. But you must hurry. When I get back to the control center I will send a distress message to the nearest Coalition fleet. You must get to them and get James medical attention."

The human captain was not steady on his feet, and his bloodshot eyes had dark circles under them. "I'll be fine. Just like doing a Jovian pub crawl."

Larik'Ni passionately kissed Barret, and then Vas. "I love you both," she said. "We will meet again. Now go! Hurry! I will open the bay doors."

"Wait," Barret protested. "What about the pulsar? I mean, where are we in Haven's orbit?"

"By my estimates we have just emerged from the streamers, which is why you must go! Now! They will know you are missing at any moment."

Vas and Barret scrambled into the ship as fast as they could. Barret practically collapsed in the pilot's seat. "Computer," he rasped. "Emergency take off protocol."

"Acknowledged."

The aging freighter's thrusters came to life and lifted the ship from its moorings. It spun around and darted to the rapidly opening docking bay doors. By the time they were out, Larik'Ni had sent the distress call, erased all evidence of her part in the escape, and returned to her apartment, already crafting her alibi.

"Shit!" Vas muttered. "Lorex class warship on intercept course."

"We'll make it," Barret said. "Full sub light to the gravitational boundary."

"James, these things can fly circles around us at faster than light speeds. If we go FTL they'll still catch us!"

"I have a few more tricks up my sleeve," he said with a wink. "Trust me."

The Arrowhead shot through the Tref system while the jagged spear that was the Verokk ship closed behind them.

"Gravitational boundary achieved," the computer announced.

"All right." Barret was really desperate to try this. "Hard about; one hundred and eighty degree turn. Vas, scan that ship and find its engine core."

Vas was hunched over her terminal, frantically searching for the correct energy signature. "Got it! Under the keel, roughly at the midpoint of the ship."

"Setting a course for that spot." Barret punched the correct sequence of keys, sending the Arrowhead back towards its pursuers.

"James, what the fuck are you doing!?"

"Taking us right to their engine core. When we get there I'll hit the FTL drive."

"Inside the gravitational boundary of the system?" Vas couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"We're right on the edge. The FTL drive will cause a gravimetric backlash and shut their core down." At least he hoped it would.

"What happens to us?"

Barret sighed. "If all goes well it will push us, hopefully, out of weapons range, and possibly cause our propulsion system to restart."

"And if it doesn't go well?" Vas already knew the answer to that question.

Barret kissed his wife. "I love you. And I'm sorry."

"If we die together, then there's nothing to be sorry about. Let's do it!"

Barret hit the button, sending the Arrowhead back at the Verokk. When the freighter reached the approximate location of the engine core, Barret triggered the FTL drive. The resulting flash of light sent the Arrowhead hurtling out of the system until the attitude jets stabilized and stopped the ship.

"Computer," Vas groaned. "Status of Verokk ship."

"Verokk engine core destabilized. Total system failure."

"And us?"

"Partial core destabilization. System restart in progress. Estimate seventeen minutes until system restoration."

"It worked, James," Vas said with a nervous laugh. "James?" Barret was hunched over in the pilot's seat. "James!?"