Transporting Leslie Adams

Story Info
Female deputy gets a surprise from a prisoner.
18k words
4.43
158.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn! Here she was, half done with her shift, then three days off, when Captain Rogers tells her that she has transport duty. Worse, it was an overnighter with a seven hour drive each way. Deputy Bryant would be in to go with her, he said. So Deputy Aimee Mills got the name and social security number of the prisoner. Leslie Adams, 4XA-72-X330, the print out said. She was serving time for credit card fraud, and needs to appear before Judge Hobbs here in Lee County by tomorrow for the same. Well, at least she's not violent, she thought as she got the keys to the unmarked transport car. She waited about half an hour, and got a call from Capt. Rogers saying that Dep. Bryant couldn't make it in, and would she be willing to make the pick up on her own. Deputy Mills agreed, and hit the road for Jackson County Jail. She had to pick her up by midnight, or Jackson Co. would have to release her. That meant she had to share a hotel room with the perp on the way back. She arrived just after 11pm. Deputy Mills retrieved the belly chain and leg irons from the trunk, tossed them over her shoulder and walked in. She greeted the desk Sergeant and identified herself. "I'm here to pick up," she double-checked the printout, "Leslie Adams."

"Evenin' Deputy Mills, um, is there another deputy with you?" he asked. With a brisk shake of her head she replied that she was out sick, and it was just her. He still looked puzzled, "She?" Then understanding flashed across his face. He smiled, "Hey, no problem." He picked up his radio and called for Leslie Adams to be brought up. He told her it would just be a minute, and asked if she wanted some coffee or anything. She accepted a bottle of water and he called another deputy to his desk. "Hey Bill, Deputy Mills is here to pick up Leslie Adams, get her a bottle of water from the fridge, would you." Aimee noticed that Bill seemed to think something was pretty funny as he left. She chatted with Sgt Jones a few seconds, until Bill returned. He brought back another deputy, and he seemed to be holding back laughter as well. Maybe they've never seen a woman Deputy before, Aimee thought. Two more Deputies came from the back; theses were escorting a muscular black guy, about 6'6" 260lbs she estimated. Sgt. Jones spoke up, "Deputy Mills, this is Leslie Adams." Shit, that's why they were all laughing, she thought. The prisoner was the first one to say anything.

"Aimee?" he asked her.

She looked at him good, "LJ?" she replied.

"So you two know each other?" Sgt Jones asked. Aimee confirmed it, but didn't say from were. He didn't need to know that he had dated her older sister for several months. Then she said she needed to make a couple of calls. "Sure, he ain't going anywhere; for about 40 minutes anyway." Sgt Jones laughed at his own wit, and his subordinates followed along.

Aimee stepped back outside and called her jail first. She explained to the duty officer, Lieutenant Woods what was going on. He didn't want to make this decision on his own. A female deputy with a male prisoner was just too much liability. He said that he was going to call Major Smith, but she cut him off. "No, I'll just call my Mom; Maj Smith would probably just bump it up to her anyway." She hung up and dialed her Mom, who just happened to be the Sheriff. "Hey Mom, I'm here but there's a problem, Leslie Adams is a man." She listened for a moment, and then spoke again. "Yea, but it gets better, he used to date Amber. Remember LJ?" She asked Aimee what his charges were, and she told her just credit card fraud, and that he had to appear before Judge Peterson by 4pm tomorrow, or we'd lose him. Sheriff Mills told her that it was up to her, that she trusted her judgment. She said goodbye and hung up. She stepped back inside. "I'll take him," she announced. Sgt Jones and his boys, as she thought of them, had gotten over their laughter and now their male chauvinism came out. She was firm. Soon she had all the paperwork signed, her belly chain and leg irons on her prisoner, and they were on the road.

They talked about their hometown a bit, and her sister. She knew that is wasn't appropriate to talk with a prisoner about personal matters, but she had a long drive, and she knew him. She told him that Amber wasn't married, and was a Captain in the Air Force, and was 26, two years older than her. He asked if she remembered him handcuffing Amber all the time, and she admitted that she did. After about an hour, they arrived at their hotel. She couldn't leave a prisoner alone, so she brought him into the Hotel lobby. The Pakistani, or whatever he was, she thought, took her department credit card and she signed for the room. He told her it was around back, on the first floor. She took the first bed, setting her duffel bag on it. She locked the door, putting her handcuffs on the knob and the handle on the frame, so it couldn't be opened from the inside. He asked if she could take off the cuffs. "I shouldn't, but since I know you, I will this time." She released him and after he used the john, they talked a bit more. She found out that he already had a plea bargain for community service from Judge Peterson. She said that she needed to take a shower, and took her equipment belt and handcuff keys with her to the tiny bathroom, leaving him watching TV.

She came out wearing still wearing her uniform, (t-shirt and army bdu pants, both grey) minus the boots. He was still lying on her bed in his sweat pants and t-shirt watching TV. They chatted as she brushed her hair. She was talking to him, distracted when she dumped the contents of her bag out onto the bed next to him. His eyes popped open as he saw what came out. Shit, she thought, I forgot that was in there. Her bright orange Lee Co. jail uniform, with the arms and legs cut off, her personal handcuffs and leg irons, and a large black rubber dildo. He picked up the tiny jumpsuit and said, "I bet you'd look dynamite in this, Aimee," to the red faced Deputy. She claimed that it wasn't hers, as she snatched the uniform from him and shoved everything back into the bag, taking it back into the bathroom. There she calmed down, and got her libido under control. Every time she got embarrassed, she seemed to get hot; and that was down right humiliating. After a couple of minutes she came back out.

"You forgot something," he said as he tossed something to her. She caught it and realized that it was her dildo. She mumbled thanks and put it into the bag. "Looks like you might need some new pants too, Aimee." She looked down and saw to her horror that she had a big stain on the front of her pants from her pussy. She dropped the bag and ran back into the bathroom.

She pulled off her pants and got a good look at them. There was no way she could go into work with that stain, or smell, and she would probably keep them wet just by thinking about what had just happened. Her thin satin thong won't absorb anything either. She thought for a few minutes. She could wear the jail uniform, just for tonight. Then her pants could at least dry, but the smell would still be there. Maybe she could get the desk clerk to wash them. She cracked the door and asked LJ for her bag. He replied that everything had spilt out when she dropped it, and what did she need. Damn, he's loving this she thought. She softly asked him for the jail uniform. "What, I can't hear you Deputy Mills." She swore under her breath and asked louder. "Sure, no problem babe." He passed her the orange jumpsuit. She closed the door and removed her t-shirt and panties. She pulled the tiny jump suit on and buttoned it up as far as it would go. That wasn't very far since she had removed the top three buttons. The jumpsuit came up to the bottom of her breasts, exposing quite a bit of cleavage. Well, of her bra now, but she usually didn't wear a bra when she wore it at home. The too small jumpsuit had short sleeves, and the legs cut off exposing the bottom of her ass; it even had her name and prisoner number; #69 sewn on it. She was about to pull on her t-shirt, but noticed that it had some juice on it too. She held her cloths in front of her and stepped back into the room.

LJ was sitting on a chair when the half naked deputy came into view. He whistled, "Hey baby, you got some nice legs." She blushed and called the front desk. The clerk said that it would cost her $20 to wash her clothes. She replied that that was robbery, and he told her she could use it for free if she'd spend some time with him, if she knew what he meant. She groaned in disgust and agreed to the $20. She hung up and LJ asked what was wrong. She told him how much she was being charged to get her clothes washed, and he joked that she might as well get her bra washed too then. She blushed and thought about it for a second. In for a penny, in for a pound and returned to the bathroom and came out sans bra. She was now showing quite a bit of ass and tits, just like she intended when she took the jumpsuit home and altered it. She took the handcuffs off the door moments before he knocked. She cracked the door and passed out her clothes and a twenty. He told her that he would call her when they were ready, and left. She closed the door and replaced the cuffs. LJ spoke from behind her. "Damn Aimee, I ain't seen nothing like that in a looooong time." She blushed as she turned around. She glanced at the front of his sweats and her jaw dropped. Apparently the stories Amber had told her were true. He was HUGE! He saw her stare in amazement at the tent on the front of his pants. He looked down and feigned embarrassment. "I'm really sorry about that Aimee, it's just that you're so beautiful, and that outfit, and . . ."

"Can I see it?" The words were out of her mouth before she even realized they were in her mind. She had to replay them to know what she'd said. She thought about it. It was against regulations, illegal as matter of fact. She didn't care. Her mind wasn't in control anymore. She just had to see it; and touch it; and fuck it. NO! Well maybe, she thought. She knew it was a once in a lifetime chance to find a man this size.

Smiling, he replied, "Sure baby; go right ahead." He was over a foot taller than her, so it was easy for her to reach out and pull his pants and boxers down. His massive rod sprang into view. She was staring at least 10 inches of black cock. "Go ahead, touch it." Almost as though she were in a trance, she reached out and touched the head. She rubbed down the shaft, and back up slowly. She could see the blood vessels pulsating. She reached out with her other hand and wrapped them both around it. She pumped it up and down, almost as though she were jacking it off. Suddenly, he tensed and cum spurt out and it her on the jumpsuit, just above her nametag. "Damn, I'm sorry about that Aimee, it's just been so long since a girl touched me." Well since those two lady guards at Jackson county jail anyway, he thought. He added, "and you're so sexy and all."

"It's ok, really," Aimee replied as she looked down at the mess on her chest, back up at his still hard cock, and then at him. "Can I suck it?" she asked, glancing back down at it.

Smiling, he replied, "Sure baby, but you got to do something for me first." She gave him a questioning look, and he told her what. "Let me cuff you," he said.

She was speechless; she couldn't . . . She had to have that monster. "Ok," she replied. She released her now hard grip on his cock and pulled the leg irons from her bag.

He broke in, "I'll do that," and held out his hand for her to hand them over. She handed him the leg irons, and then the hinged handcuffs. He had her sit on the bed and stick out her feet. He locked the leg iron onto her ankles, and then had her stand up. Without giving her time to reconsider, he pulled her right arm behind her. Deputy Mills meekly allowed her prisoner to snap her own handcuffs onto her wrist. He pulled her left arm back and cuffed it as well. She felt a rush of excitement go through her. Now she was helpless. She commented that he did that just they way they were trained, even with her palms out. He replied that he'd just been paying attention in jail. She tried to apologize, but he cut her off. "Forget it." He spun her around by her shoulders to face him. "Now, I think you wanted to suck on this?" She nodded and leaned forward, stretching her lips and taking his dick into her mouth. She sucked in a few more inches, and started bobbing her head up and down. After a few minutes, he said, "Damn, honey, you're one bitchin' cocksucker." She felt a surge of excitement when she heard the derogatory comment. She looked up into his eyes and smiled around his cock. She felt him tense, and pulled off of him, but not quite in time. He groaned as his jism shot onto her face, hitting her on the side of her nose. He smiled down at her. "Now baby, don't you think it's time you got this black snake in you?" he asked.

"Yes," she gasped. He picked her up by the armpits, and took her to the bed. He lay down on his back, and pulled her on top of him. He opened up her jumpsuit, finding an extra zipper down at her crotch, which he knew wasn't standard. He unzipped it, and she lowered herself onto his massive rod. She moaned as she impaled herself on him. He reached up and pinched her nipples, pulling her down with them. She bounced up and down on him. She came twice before he did; for his third time anyway. He held her hips down and shot his load deep into her belly, secretly hoping to impregnate her. He loved prison guards carrying his black babies. He pushed her off him, and switched positions so he could fuck her doggy style. He held her hair like a leash, making her keep her back arched and controlling the pace. They each came again, him shooting another load deep into her, and holding his cock in, keeping his seed in her. Satisfied, he rolled over and lay back onto the bed. She swallowed and caught her breath. He asked her if she wanted the cuffs off.

"No, they're fine, I wear them all the time at home," she answered. Laughing, he zipped and buttoned her jumpsuit back up, and went to use the bathroom. When he came back out, he asked her where she got that sexy jail uniform. She explained that she took it from work, and altered it herself. She revealed that she loved wearing the handcuffs and jumpsuit at home while she played with herself. She told him that he was the only person who knew about it. She briefly worried about telling him that, but since she had let him fuck her, he could ruin her career anyway. He asked her if she was going to sleep in the cuffs too, and she replied that she did it all the time, and had trouble sleeping without them as matter of fact. He pulled the sheets and blanket over her, and turned off the lights and went to bed himself. It was nearly three when the well-fucked deputy fell asleep.

She awoke to his snoring. Sun light was coming through the curtain. What time is it, she thought? She sat up, shuffled to the table, and opened her cell phone with her cuffed hands. "Shit," Nine-thirty. "LJ," she yelled. She shuffled to his bed and sat down on it. She reached over and shook him. "LJ, wake up we're running late."

He smiled as he said "But I was dreamin' about fucking this smoking hot Deputy in a sleazy motel room." She hit him with her cuffed hands and laughed. She told him that they needed to get going, and asked him to help her find the keys to the handcuffs. They searched several minutes, Aimee even allowing him to look in the car, but to no avail. While he was out looking, she remembered that the keys were in the pocket of the pants she had washed. She called him back in, he responded by getting in the driver's seat and cranking the car. Even with the smile on his face, she freaked out, cursing him even after he came back in and apologized. He dialed the desk and held the phone to her ear. She told the clerk who she was, and found out that he'd only been there an hour, and the last guy didn't tell him anything about any clothes. She asked him to look, and after a minute, he came back and said that he didn't see any clothes, or keys. Fear crept into her voice as she asked if he could call him. The clerk replied that the night guy was in a very good mood for the first time in weeks, and he wasn't going to bother him. She got mad, and threatened to complain to the owner and have the night clerk arrested for theft. His response was that he was the owner, the night clerk is brother, and call the fucking cops, he didn't care, and hang up on her. She was crying as LJ hung the phone up. He suggested that she could say that he had over powered her and took her hostage. She was genuinely touched by the kind gesture, but told him that it wouldn't work, too many ways for it to go wrong. "Are there anymore keys for the cuffs?" he asked. She answered that the only other keys were at her house, over 6 hours away, and they had to be at the jail by four. He asked if they could make it to her house and then the jail by four. She said that there wasn't, they would barely make it to the jail, and she lived half-an-hour past it. He thought a few seconds, he knew when his court date was, and could guess why they had to be there by four. "I know a way to get the keys, and you another uniform in time." She asked how, and he told her. "Some one could go to your house, get them, and meet us.

She replied, "But I can't let anyone I know find out about this, I'll get fired." Or more she thought. His response was that he knew the perfect guy for the job. She considered a few seconds, asked if he trusted him completely, and with his nod, agreed. He used her cell phone and made a call. He explained what he needed without giving details. Go to a house in the country, use a hidden key to get in, get a set of keys and some clothes, and meet them. He almost backed out when LJ got around to mentioning that it was a cop's house, but talked him into staying in. He held the phone to her ear as she told Tyrone where her spare key was hidden, her alarm code, and detailed instructions on where everything was. He hung up and LJ grabbed the odds and ends from the room, including her gun belt. He took them to the car, and after making sure the coast was clear, she shuffled to the car. He drove around to the front, and turned in the room key. As they got on the road she was busy thinking about how she had just gave a complete stranger total access to her house, all on a prisoner's suggestion. She felt her pussy getting warmer as these thought ran through her mind. LJ reassured her that Tyrone would play it straight, and she relaxed somewhat. There were still a million things that could go wrong, but nothing she could do about any of them right now. She thought about LJ taking her strait to jail, and she felt the wetness soaking through her jumpsuit as she played in her mind her cuffed and in a jail jumpsuit being paraded in front of her coworkers. She thanked LJ several times for his help. He just said that she'd have to pay him back sometime. They met Tyrone behind a gas station about 2 hours from the jail. Tyrone was happy to see his old homeboy, but really happy to see this fine ass cop handcuffed. LJ released her handcuffs, and the humiliated deputy fumbled to remove the leg irons. She looked around for a place to change, and LJ told her that the bathroom was inside; the clock was ticking, and make up her mind. She asked Tyrone if he could please turn around, but he replied that he needed some kind of payment for his work, and watching a smokin' bitch change clothes would do fine. She turned red with embarrassment and quickly changed into her uniform under their smiling eyes. LJ noticed how turned on she got as they watched her. Dressed, she locked the belly chain and standard leg irons back onto LJ as Tyrone left.

They arrived with about 15 minutes to spare. LJ's lawyer was waiting for him. Deputy Mills found out that Judge Peterson had left early, and postponed the Adams case a month. LJ was upset at spending another month in jail, but remembering his plans for Aimee, he got over it.