Transporting Leslie Adams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw her a couple of days later, they spoke briefly, neither of them wanted to draw any attention to themselves. He told her that he'd been in a month, and told her to bring him a prepaid cell phone. Time away from him had let her get her confidence back. She said no way, but he reminded her about the other night, and her resolved slipped. She changed her argument, a sure sign of someone losing. She asked how he would keep it hidden; he smugly replied that it wouldn't be a problem. She gave in agreed to smuggle him a cell phone with 1000 minutes on it, and a charger. He told her to get herself one too, so he wouldn't have to call her house. She went to a Wal-mart in Greenville, so no one would see her getting the cells. She paid in cash, not leaving a paper trail. She got them home and after opening his and putting the minutes on it, wiped all her prints off it and the charger. She managed to sneak it into his laundry bag the next day.

He called her the following night. He spoke in a low voice, so he wouldn't wake his cellmate. He instructed her to always keep this phone with you, answer by the second ring, softly so no one can recognize your voice. If it isn't me, whoever calls will say that LJ told me to call, do what they tell you to. If they don't say that first, hang up and don't answer the phone until you talk to me. She agreed and then he told her that he had a detail, and it was cleaning the offices in the admin building after hours. He wanted her to trade with whoever was watching him, so they could have some fun. She balked at first, but he just said it was that, or wait a month to get his man tool. She got hot and bothered when he went into detail about what he was going to do to her. Her fingers were busy when he abruptly told her to stop.

"Stop what?" she asked between moans.

"Stop twiddling your twat," he told her more forcefully. He went on to tell her that she'd better not cum until tomorrow night, or she wouldn't have a chance of getting his dick into her pussy. The frustrated Deputy couldn't stand the thought of not having his monster again. She agreed and did as he instructed. He told her not to wear panties, and to bring her hinged cuffs and a pair of oversize cuffs with her. She told him ok and he hung up.

The next day she called Deputy Allen, the ancient officer that had the detail. She told him that she would take his detail for the admin building that night. He was wary of such an open favor from the Sheriff's daughter, but accepted. Her regular cuffs were hinged, so she just had to get a pair of ‘big guy' cuffs from the armory, so she went in early and told what was not quite a lie. She told the armor officer that she needed them for a larger prisoner on the admin detail. She didn't mention that the prisoner would be using them on her. She signed for them, thanked him, and left.

She picked up prisoner Adams and they headed to the Sheriff's admin building, which was separate from the jail. It was seven, and they had to be back by midnight. The shared a brief kiss, and he told her that he needed some motivation for work. Feeling his manhood pressed against her, she asked what kind. He told her to turn around a put her hands behind her back. He pulled her hinged cuffs off her belt and snapped them onto her wrists. Next he grabbed the big guy cuffs and pulling her arms together, locked them on her just above her elbows, making her wince in pain. He cleaned the next few hours, finishing in her mom's office. "What would Sheriff Mills think if she knew one of her prisoners was about to fuck her daughter on her own desk, and her daughter was gonna love it?" he asked her. Without waiting for an answer he took off her pistol belt. Then he unbuttoned her pants, yanked them down, pushed her over the desk, and plunged into her sopping pussy from behind. The heavy desk moved several feet as he pounded her. They each came twice, and he released her. Aimee massaged her sore wrists and biceps. Then they moved the desk back into its place, as well as everything else they had moved. She took him back to the jail and dropped him off.

She arrived home eager for more. She quickly stripped naked, cuffed herself, and had just plunged her dildo into her still wet pussy when the prepaid cell rang. She left the dildo in and answered it with her cuffed hands. LJ asked her if she had enjoyed tonight, and she said, "God Yes!" Without asking what she was doing, he told her to take the dildo out of her slutty cunt. She groaned in frustration and pulled it out while holding the phone with her shoulder. Then he told her to lick it clean. She did, and he told her that from now on she couldn't play with herself without permission. She was stunned, but knew she couldn't live without his cock; so she agreed to give him control over her most private act. He asked her if she had a credit card, and how much was on it. Confused, she told him yes, and it had five grand on it. He asked if the bill came to her. She said yes, and he replied that she had some shopping to do tomorrow. He gave her instructions for the next day. He told her to wear some old clothes you don't mind losing. Take your work boots to Greenville boot repair, tell him that LJ sent you, pay with your credit card, don't ask what it's for, or how much it'll cost you. Then he told her to go to Jasmine's, ask for Pam, and tell her that LJ sent you. Do what she tells you to, pay with your card, and don't ask how much. She'll give you new clothes; only wear what she gives you. When you get done, go to the Greenville mall, to Bodies. Ask for Becky; tell her that LJ sent you. Do what she tells you, pay her with your card, and don't ask how much it is. When you get done at Bodies, you can shop or leave, but don't change clothes, and make sure you pick up your boots on time. Wear what Pam gives you till you get home. If you don't do all of this, you can forget about ever having my dick in you again, understand? She agreed to all of this, but mentioned that she didn't know where the boot repair place or Jasmine's was. He replied that she should use the fuckin' net like everybody else.

The next day she put on an old pair of sweats, t-shirt and flip flops. She hopped in her civic and left for Greenville, which was about 45 minutes from her house. She didn't go often, so she had a little trouble finding Greenville Boot Repair. When she found it she got her boots and walked in. There was an ancient Asian man behind the counter. She sat her boots on it and told him that LJ had sent her. He smiled at her and asked for her credit card. She handed it over and he rung up a sale. She signed the receipt and got her card back. He told her to come back after six, but he closed at seven. She agreed, and left.

Now she headed for Jasmine's. Her map was good this time, it took her straight there. It was a large shop, she saw about a dozen people inside and the store wasn't crowded at all. She found a young sales girl and asked for Pam. Kelly directed her to a tall black woman, about 30 years old. Aimee told her that LJ had sent her, and Pam took her to a changing room, and went in with her. The rooms were large enough for two, but barely. Pam told Aimee to strip and give her all of her clothes, and purse. While Aimee stripped, Pam asked her sizes. She told her as she handed over her clothes and purse. Pam took everything, and left. Aimee thought about what she was doing; she was letting a prisoner order her around, dress her, and worst of all, she was paying for it. She knew that she would too, just to have that monster in her again. Pam returned a few minutes later, with a pair of sky-high stiletto heels for her. Aimee tried to tell her that there was no way she could walk in them, but Pam replied that she would just have to let LJ know that she didn't even want to try. Aimee quickly grabbed the heels and sat down. They were shiny black platforms. Aimee slid them on and buckled the straps. Pam had her stand up and walk around, to get used to them. Aimee rose and took a few tentative steps. Pam told her to keep at it till she came back. She left and Aimee walked around the changing room. Here she was, a Deputy Sheriff, in a store that catered to strippers, stark naked practicing walking in these . . . fuck-me heels. It was humiliating, it was . . . making her wet. A hand reached for her wet spot, but stopped short as she remembered LJ order not to play with herself. Pam came back in and started to ask how she was doing, but broke off when she saw the wet spot on Aimee. Laughing, she told Aimee that LJ had warned her that this might happen, and had given her some advice. She closed the door and left, returning a few seconds later with a muscular black man in a tight black shirt with ‘security' on it. Aimee tried to cover herself as she asked what was going on. Pam replied that Derrick was going to take some ‘precautions' that LJ had recommended. Derrick stepped into the room and held up a pair of handcuffs; her handcuffs. She apologized and tried to back away, but the wall stopped her. Pam told her that if she didn't cooperate she'd have to let LJ know. Derrick told her to turn around a put her hands behind her back; and the humiliated Deputy did. She felt the cold steel of her own cuffs on her wrists and ratchet close. Damn! I'm even hornier now, she thought. Pam reminded her to keep practicing in the heels and they left.

It was sometime later when Pam returned. She was carrying an outfit for Aimee. Pam un-cuffed her and told her to sit down and take off her shoes. Aimee sat and removed the black platforms. Pam handed her a box and a bag. She told her to put the shoes on first, and to put her old ones in the box, and to put on everything in the bag. Aimee opened the box and put on the new shoes. They were leopard print platforms, with heels just as high, but blocky instead of stiletto. Aimee pulled out a Leopard print mini dress first. She hung in on a hook and pulled out a tiny thong of the same design. She slid them on and looked in the bag for a bra. She didn't find one. She asked Pam about it, and Pam replied that the outfit didn't come with one. Aimee hesitated for a moment, and Pam mentioned that she'd be calling LJ later. Aimee picked up the dress and pulled it on. It had spaghetti straps, was tight on top until just below her breasts, and loose from her belly down to about mid thigh. She had never worn a dress this short before. She finally reached the last items from the bag. She put on the large plastic hoop earrings first, in the leopard print of course.

Then she slid the dozen matching bangle bracelets on, six to each arm as Pam instructed. Looking at herself in the mirror, she thought about what she looked like. she looked like a slut . . . she looked like a bimbo . . . She looked like a whore. She knew that she would stop anyone walking around Lee County dressed like this. She was still staring at herself when Pam pulled her arms back behind her and snapped her cuffs back on her wrists. Them Pam produced a one-inch wide leopard print collar and buckled it around her neck. She led Aimee out of the changing room, down the short hall, and back out into the store. Aimee asked if she still had to be handcuffed, and Pam replied with the lame excuse that it was the easiest way to keep track of them. Several customers admired her as Pam escorted her to the checkout counter, where Derrick was waiting with a smile. He took her keys from Pam and unlocked her cuffs. He groped her ass and tits as he was doing it, even pressing his crotch into Aimee's cuffed hands. Derrick handed her cuffs back to her. Pam passed her her new purse, leopard print of course. Aimee put her cuffs in it, and signed the receipt Pam slid across the counter. Pam told her that there was an envelope in her purse that she needed to open first. Aimee's bracelets clicked against each other with every movement of her arms. She told her that her other purchases were in her trunk, and to come back soon. Aimee thought about asking the total, but quickly decided against it. She thanked Pam, who insisted she thank Derrick as well. She left Jasmine's and headed to the mall. Driving was an adventure in the platforms, but she managed.

She found a parking space and got out. Several horns honked as she made her slow walk, (the only kind she could in the heels) to the mall entrance. When she made it in, she heard catcalls and whistling. The mall's air conditioning made her nipples hard. Her face turned red when she realized this. Her heels clicked with every step, causing even more heads to turn her way. She went to a map and found to her dismay that Bodies was on the far side of the mall. She started that way, getting more hooting and whistling along the way. She arrived and saw that Bodies was a shop for teenage girls. It sold mostly club wear and other stretchy, shiny stuff, but compared to what she was wearing, it was nothing. Becky was the first person she found, a bubbly blonde that looked about 16. Aimee told her that LJ had sent her, and after she complimented Aimee on her outfit, she got her sizes again. Becky took her to the back of the store, and seemed embarrassed when she told Aimee that she was supposed to handcuff her. Aimee pulled her cuffs out of her handbag and handed them over. Becky fumbled as she took them; giggling, she admitted that she'd never seen real ones, except on TV and stuff. Aimee explained that the cuffs were hinged, and more secure that regular chain handcuffs. She went on to tell the giggling Becky that she needed to cuff her behind her back, with the keyholes up. Aimee turned and put her hands behind her back. She turned her head and talked Becky through cuffing her. Then Becky put the cuffed deputy in one of the small changing rooms and went to gather her clothes. Only after she had walked away did Aimee realize that Becky didn't say LJ wanted her cuffed behind her back. Too late now though, she thought. She sat down on the small stool to wait. The door to the changing room was a couple of feet off the floor, and only shoulder high. A couple of girls peeked under the door to see if the room was occupied. Aimee heard one call her a slut under her breath as she went into the next room. Becky returned and told her that everything was ready. Aimee stood and Becky asked where the key was. Aimee directed her to the leopard purse on the hook, and Becky fumbled to release her. After several tries and Aimee coaching her, she managed to open one of the cuffs. Aimee took over unlocked the other one and returned the cuffs to her handbag. At the checkout counter Aimee handed over her credit card and signed the receipt without seeing the total. Becky had dozens of boxes and bags stacked by the counter. Becky handed her another envelope, telling her to open it before any of the bags. Just as Aimee was wondering if she would have to carry it all to her car, a teenage black guy came in with a cart. He gawked openly at Aimee as Becky told her that he would help her with her purchases.

Tony loaded everything up and pushed the cart out of the store. Becky told them bye as they left, and for Aimee to come back soon. Aimee got plenty more attention as they made their way back through the mall. As they neared her car she opened her purse to get her keys. They must have hung up on her cuffs, because the cuffs fell to the pavement as she pulled the keys out. Tony gawked as she picked them up, and she heard several catcalls, as well as a horn honking while she was squatting. She was putting them back when Tony asked if he could see them. She handed the cuffs to him as she stood back up. He asked if they were real, she told him they were. Then he asked if she was cop, and she replied yes as well.

He replied, "Damn baby, you can handcuff me anytime!" She blushed and thanked him. He asked if he could cuff her while he loaded her car. She hesitated a moment, but agreed. Her bracelets clicked against each other as she held out her hands. He snapped the cuffs on her wrists and after taking a good look; proceeded to load the boxes and bags into the back and front seat of her car. He finished and Aimee realized that she needed to give him a tip. She told him that she didn't have any cash, and couldn't. He replied by pulling out a camera phone and telling her that a picture would be all the tip he needed. She posed, letting the camera get a good shot of her dress and cuffs, but not her face, so no one could recognize her. She thanked him for his help as she un-cuffed herself. He said that it was his pleasure, and asked where he could get a pair of handcuffs. She told him where a police supply store was, and he thanked her again. He gazed at her as she sat down in her low civic. She waved as she drove off.

She drove back to Greenville Boot Repair. The old Asian guy leered at her as she came up to the counter. She had to pirouette for him, letting him get a good look. He made her lean over the counter so he could pull on her collar's lead ring. He finally set her boots the counter. Aimee saw that he had resoled them, putting about a 2 inch heel on them. How am I gonna explain those at work, she thought. He wanted her to try them on, so she sat on the bench in the front of the shop, pulled off her sky high heels and put on a pair of the boots. She looked tacky, dressed like a strumpet, but with the police boots on. She walked back and forth, telling him that they were fine. She did the same in the other pair, with the same results. She put her shoes back on, and asked if there was anything else. He responded in broken English, asking her if she wouldn't mind sucky sucky. Disgusted, she grabbed her boots and fled the store. The sun was setting as she climbed into her civic and left.

It was dark by the time she arrived home. Aimee started unloading her car by her floodlights. She piled everything up in her living room, figuring that she would put it away later. Only after she finished did she realize that she should have changed clothes first. She was tired, her feet were killing her, but mostly, she wanted to masturbate. Being tired won out. She went into her bedroom, undressed, and after cuffing herself, went to bed.

She got up the next day, and after moving her cuffs in front, went into her living room. She saw the two envelopes from Jasmine's and Bodies, and sat down to read them. She opened the one from Jasmine's first. It was a typed list describing the clothes she had bought. The list explained what went with each outfit. It also told her that anytime she left Lee County, she could only wear an outfit from Jasmine's. She opened the envelope from Bodies, and it was the same, except those clothes were for around town. Most of the stuff from Bodies was more risqué that what she normally wore. She took off her handcuffs and leg irons, and started unpacking everything and putting it away. She was working about 15 minutes when her phone rang. It was someone named Scott from her credit card's fraud department. He wanted to know if she had made a $1,457 purchase at a place called Jasmine's in Greenville, and a $919 charge from Bodies in the Greenville mall. She acknowledged that she had, and he apologized for having to call her, but the charges seemed unusual compared to her past buying patterns. Then he asked her if she wanted to talk to customer service about raising her credit limit. She replied that she did, and after he transferred her, she soon had doubled her credit limit to $10,000. She hung up and went back to putting away over twenty three hundred dollars worth of clothes, footwear, and accessories. She had to move most of her old clothes to her spare bedroom's closest. Her work uniforms looked out of place among the tiny sexy stuff she surrounded it with. She finished a couple of hours later, and got ready for work.

Her boots had just enough heel to make her ass sway as she walked. Her fellow deputies noticed, as did the prisoners. Aimee worked intake, and spent the shift strip searching females that had been arrested. Between that, she did security patrols of the female section of the jail. She even got a few catcalls from the lesbians in the dorms. She was used to that, even if it hadn't happened in awhile. She finished her shift, and went home.