Transporting Leslie Adams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was half way there when someone came into the office. She froze; it was Travis Dumas, a prisoner that was doing janitorial work. He whistled before he recognized her, it took him a second since he wasn't looking at her face. When he did, he laughed and told her that he would cuff her anytime she wanted. She quickly put on her coat and left without saying anything. She had to do something, fast. Every prisoner in the jail would know by tonight. She got in her civic and left, rap music blaring away. For the first time, she cut it off; figuring that she could at least think with the porn on. It helped a little. The moans and screams weren't as bad as the abrasive rap. She could call the jail and come up with a reason to get Dumas put into isolation. That wouldn't help though; he would still be able to talk to other inmates. She decided to call LJ. He had told her to only call him if it was important, and this qualified, she thought. He didn't answer, so she had to leave him a voice mail. She left it and hung up, frustrated. Now a black dominatrix was paddling a redheaded white girl's bare ass in front of Aimee.

Aimee arrived at work still worried about what that little weasel Dumas talking. As soon as she got LJ alone she asked him if he'd gotten her voice mail. He told her to relax, that everything was taken care of. She showed him her new driver's license, and wore the same outfit while he worked. During her first hourly call to the jail, she found out that a prisoner was being taken to the hospital because he had fallen in the shower and dislocated his shoulder, as well as broke a few ribs. She didn't press the deputy for details, she was pretty sure who the prisoner was, and that he'd had ‘help' falling. She hung up and thanked LJ for taking care of Dumas. LJ replied that he didn't know what the fuck she was talking about, that he had been here cleaning up the admin building with her, and for her to get her ass over here and suck his dick. Grateful, she got down on her knees and started sucking.

He told her that she had an appointment tomorrow gave her the details as she sucked him off. He finally exploded in her mouth, cum dripped out as she tried to swallow it all. He un-cuffed her, and she went to clean herself up and change back into her uniform. She dropped him off with the deputy at the gate, got into her car, and drove home. She had the porn on more than the rap lately; it wasn't nearly as loud and was at least mildly interesting.

The next morning she put on her leopard print outfit, complete with heels, collar, and bracelets. She drove to Greenville Ink and Body Piercing. It was early, there was only one person there, a thirtish Hispanic guy covered in tattoos. Aimee asked for Rico. The Latino guy replied that he wasn't in yet, and asked her if LJ had sent her. She told him that he had, and he introduced himself as Juan. He told her that he could get everything ready, if she wanted him to. She agreed and he took her to the back where she met his girlfriend, Monica. Monica seemed to be more into piercing than tats, although she had a couple of the latter visible. Juan told Aimee to take off her dress. Aimee had no idea what LJ wanted done to her, but as long as he would keep doing ‘it' to her, she didn't care. She pulled the thin dress over her head and laid it on a chair. Her panties followed and Aimee was naked before them. Monica complimented her, and gave her a leer that confirmed Aimee's suspicion that she was at least bisexual. Aimee was a little apprehensive of this, but only a little more than anything else that was going to happen to her today.

Juan helped her up onto a padded seat device that had rests for her legs sticking out in front of her at about a ninety degree angle, and two more going out from the sides, at about shoulder height. Juan explained that the seat was designed to give them total access to a client, so they could work. It would also keep the client still, so they would not accidentally smear their tattoo. With that, he and Monica spread Aimee's ankles and started strapping them to their respective leg rests with wide leather straps. Aimee protested that it wasn't necessary to strap her down, but Juan replied that she had to be absolutely still. He pulled another leather strap across her chest, just above her exposed breasts. Monica pulled a similar strap tightly across her hips, and then the straps on her upper thighs. This gave Aimee a clue as to where they would be working. Juan pushed a clipboard with some paper work in front of her. Monica pressed a pen into her hand and Aimee signed, initialed, initialed, signed, and initialed. The clipboard disappeared and they each took one of her arms and after pulling them strait out to her sides buckled wide leather straps around her wrists.

Aimee was now naked and completely exposed. Monica said that there was one more thing, and told Aimee to open wide. She did and Monica pushed something round that tasted like leather into her mouth. Aimee felt a strap being pulled around her head, and Monica buckling it in back. Aimee ran her tongue over the thing in her mouth. It was a hard ring, covered in leather it felt like, holding her mouth open in an ‘O' shape. She tried to ask Monica what it was, but all that came out was a few incomprehensible grunts.

Juan and Monica both laughed as Aimee tried to talk through the gag then shared a kiss, with Monica eyeing Aimee as she did it. Aimee tried to look away, but strapped down like she was, she didn't have many options. They finally stopped the make-out session after several minutes. Then, Monica produced a silver vibrator and smiling, walked slowly to the bound deputy. Aimee tried to scream, "NO," but with the ring gag in, only moans came out. She tried to squirm, but the straps held her firm. Monica ran the vibe over her tits, and down her stomach. She toyed with Aimee, making circles around her now moist pussy. Still smiling, Monica reached up to Aimee's head and grabbed her hair. Pulling her head down, she kissed Aimee right on her open lips, even pushing her tongue into Aimee's helpless mouth. Aimee was disgusted; she wasn't a lesbian, but she couldn't stop her. Juan finally pushed Monica away and told her to knock it off. Laughing, Monica returned to his arms. Aimee endured them making out in front of her for what seemed like forever, but was about fifteen minutes. Then a huge Hispanic guy came in.

Aimee saw tattoos on just about every inch of visible skin. Juan called him Rico, and gesturing at Aimee, said that this is Aimee, LJ's new bitch. Rico, who never stopped gazing at Aimee, told him thanks and pulled on a pair of latex gloves and got ready to work. He told Aimee that it would take awhile, and that he had something for her to listen to. He put a set of headphones over her ears and turned on the ipod connected to them. Shit, that fucking rap she thought as it blasted into her ears. It was too loud. She tried to get Rico's attention, but he just smiled at her and picked up his tattoo gun.

Aimee's suspicions were confirmed when the gun went to her crotch. She winced every time the needle hit her tender flesh. Rico noticed her looking down, trying to see what he was doing. He stood up and announced that he would put a stop to that. He stepped over to a drawer and returned with a leather blindfold. Aimee meekly allowed him to put it on her, shutting off her vision; not that she had must choice in the matter. He replaced the headphones and returned to tattooing her. Aimee only sensory input was the rap blasting into her ears and the tattoo needle just above her pussy. She had no idea that people were coming into the studio; friends of Juan and Rico, to see the smoking hot blonde girl strapped to Rico's seat, and her interesting tattoo. Rico finished her tattoo and took a break. He got several pictures of his work, one close up would be blown up poster sized and put on his wall, for advertisement. Aimee was oblivious to all of this.

Aimee felt ice being rubbed on both of her nipples; she knew what was coming next. She felt the pliers, then a sharp pain in her left nipple, and then the pliers again and another sharp pain in her right one. Next, she felt the pliers go into her mouth, and tasted rubber. They grabbed her tongue, and Aimee felt one more sharp pain there, then the rubber coated pliers released her squirming tongue. Aimee felt a large steel ball in the piercing in her tongue.

Someone finally turned off the ipod, and the abrasive rap that had been blasting into her ears fell silent. The headphones came off, and then the blindfold was removed. Aimee blinked several times to regain her vision. She looked up and was shocked to see about a dozen Latinos watching her. They cheered and made catcalls and whistled as she turned red with embarrassment. She looked around for Rico, Juan or Monica, to release her and found Rico walking to her from the side. He had a digital camera in his hand. He took several close ups of his work, as well as several full body shots of Aimee, even telling her to stick out her tongue. Aimee looked down and saw the thick silver rings in her nipples between pictures. He finished, and finally started un-strapping her with Monica's help who seemed to have appeared from nowhere.

Aimee was barely able to stand after being bound so long. She tried to look at the tattoo above her puss, but it was covered with a bandage. She didn't seem to care that she was still stark naked but for the heels, bracelets, and collar in a room full of strangers. Monica finally unbuckled the gag and took it out of Aimee's mouth. Aimee worked her jaw a few times to regain feeling in it. Smiling, Monica told her that her clothes were still on the chair where she left them. Aimee was about to try to push through the crowd when Rico announced that the show was over and everybody had to leave. Aimee waited for the shop to empty, then pulled on her tiny leopard print mini dress. Her panties seemed to be missing. Someone must have wanted a souvenir, she thought. She didn't know that Monica was that person; and was in fact wearing them now.

Rico told her that Monica had gotten her credit card out of her purse and took care of the payment. Aimee was having trouble speaking with the heavy tongue stud, but Rico was used to that. He told her how to take care of the tattoo and piercings as she signed the receipt. She had gotten the credit card company to raise her limit again a couple of days ago. Otherwise, she would have had to make ‘other arrangements' like she did with Tre'. Rico added that she couldn't look at the tat till LJ saw it first. Aimee nodded and waved ‘bye' as she left. She gingerly sat down in her civic, and with a shift of the dildo, watched porn on the screen while driving home.

Aimee arrived at work a few hours later, still hurting from the piercings and tattoo. LJ kept her naked and cuffed on detail, saying that he wanted to see her new jewelry. Just after eleven, he removed the bandage over her new tattoo. Aimee looked down and tried to see it, but couldn't make it out because the collar she was wearing kinda hampered her looking down. Luckily LJ produced a small hand held mirror and held it so she could see. The first the she noticed was the big black cock, gripped by a hand. Aimee gasped when she recognized that the kneeling figure gripping the cock was her. The mouth was open, as if she were about to suck the cock, which was head height to the tattoo. The figure had a collar around her neck, bracelets on both wrists, and spiked heels sticking out from behind. Aimee's new nipple rings were on the tattoo, as well as a tiny version of the tattoo itself on the figure's crotch. In neat letters just about the kneeling figure were the words, "I LOVE LJ'S COCK." Aimee knew that the humiliating words were absolutely true; she loved that massive cock. After a good fucking, LJ released her cuffs, and she dressed, then dropped him off at the jail.

Aimee watched two white girls fuck each other with strap-ons on the way home. The hard drive seemed to have a lot of girl-on-girl action, black-on-white, and bondage. The Blacks always seemed to be the doms, though. She arrived home and got ready for bed. Just as she was cuffing herself, LJ called. He told her that he was proud of her, and to do her best at the calendar shoot. She said that she would, he told her good night, and hung up.

Saturday was calendar shoot day. Aimee had several outfits, just what Tre' told her to bring. She arrived at the shop and found a dozen cars waiting. Tre' hustled her off to a back room and told her to show him her tattoo, that LJ said that he needed to see it. Aimee pulled down her skirt and thong, and showed him the humiliating tattoo. He said that LJ was right, and that Aimee was one fine bitch. She blushed and thanked him for the degrading compliment. He took her back out, and introduced her to the photographer, a skinny black guy named Cedric. Aimee spent the next several hours posing. She wore the miniskirt / tube top outfit in white, black, silver, red, and yellow, to match the dominant color on each car's paint job. Tre's girlfriend was also in some shots with her, holding a leash attached to Aimee's collar. After several poses and dozens of shots with each car, Tre' had Aimee change into her last outfit; the fetish cop outfit. They took some pictures of officer Aimee being handcuffed by Tre' and his girlfriend. One shot, with Aimee's car next to them, had a handcuffed Aimee looking over her shoulder smiling, while a leering Tre' reached around her and grabbed her ass with both hands. At last it was over. Tre' told her that she would get a CD with a copy of all the pictures on it. Aimee really didn't care at that point; she just wanted to go home. She told him that that was fine, and left.

Forty-five minutes of porn later, Aimee arrived at her house. LJ called her later, and after telling her what a good job she did, instructed her to go to Liberty City, to Dianne's Restraints, ask for Dianne, and tell her that LJ sent her. Aimee worried about spending more money, and voiced her fears to LJ. He told her not to worry about it, that he would help her out when he got out next week. He also told her what to wear the next day. She agreed to make the trip and after they exchanged good nights, he hung up. Aimee cuffed herself and went to bed.

The next morning, after checking the net for directions, Aimee headed out on the five hour drive to Liberty City. Driving with 6 inch heels and porn in her face was natural by this point. Aimee was wearing a black spandex miniskirt, and matching tube top. Collar, plastic bracelets and hoop earrings completed the outfit. There was a small difference with this outfit from the one yesterday, though. In big bold white letters across the front of the top was the word, "TITS," and on the back of the miniskirt was the word, "ASS." The top and miniskirt barely covered what they said, when she was standing up that is. The humiliating outfit left no doubt what she wanted the world to see.

Five hours of porn later, with a quick break for lunch, Aimee arrived at Dianne's Restraints. She put her car in park, covered the dildo shifter, and walked in. There was a tall redhead behind the counter, who smiled at Aimee as she walked in. Aimee asked her if she was Dianne, and when she said that she was, Aimee told her that LJ sent her. Dianne told her how nice she looked, and how much she liked her top. Aimee showed her what was on her skirt, and Dianne complimented that as well. Dianne took her to fitting room in the back of the store, and had Aimee take off her mini and panties. Then she measured around Aimee's waist, from her stomach between her legs to the small of her back, and a couple of other places. When she finished, she let Aimee dress and took her to the gags. Dianne told her that LJ wanted her to have a harness cock gag. She let Aimee look over the couple that she had, and Aimee picked one out to try on.

The one Aimee picked out had a black latex phallus that was the gag, with an oval shaped leather piece that would cover her mouth. A horizontal strap would go around her forehead, and another strap would go from the top of her head to below her chin. Dianne explained how it worked as she tightened the straps. On Dianne's advice, Aimee tried to scream, only to hear how good the gag worked. No one would hear her more that a few feet away, if she screamed as loud as she could. She asked Aimee if she would take it, and Aimee nodded. After Dianne helped her remove the harness, Aimee told her how much she liked sucking on the gag. Dianne laughed, and told her that it was one of her favorites to use as well.

Dianne led her towards the checkout counter, but Aimee asked if she could look around a little bit first. Dianne was happy to show her around the store. Aimee let her strap her to the St. Andrew's Cross, the spanking horse, and a bondage chair. Aimee even saw something that looked a lot like the chair that Rico had in his studio. Aimee tried on some shackles, and a bondage hood. Finally, Aimee crawled into a small cage and heard the ‘click' as Dianne shut it. She put her hands behind her back and let Dianne cuff them through the bars. Dianne let her out after a few minutes and un-cuffed her. Aimee decided to leave; she could afford most of this stuff anyway. She paid for her gag, and Dianne told her that her other purchase would arrive in about a week. As she was leaving, Dianne suggested that Aimee wear the harness gag, to get used to it. Aimee agreed, and Dianne helped her buckle the straps into place, and handed her the keys to the three small padlocks that secured the harness. Aimee waved as she drove off.

Watching the porn and the road, Aimee felt the gag with her tongue. It felt a lot like a cock, except that she couldn't push it out. She had to control her breathing so she wouldn't try to gag and puke it up. She absent-mindedly stroked the shifter as she drove back towards Lee County.

Aimee must have been paying too much attention to the porn, because the flashing blue lights in her rearview mirror caught her completely by surprise. She panicked, glanced at the speedometer and saw that she was doing about sixty-five. She had no idea what the speed limit was, but knew that it wasn't sixty-five. She grabbed the keys to the harness and tried to unlock it with one hand while she pulled over on the deserted road with the other. The car came to a stop and she tried to put the car in park, unlock the harness, and turn off the porn by taking the keys out of the ignition all at the same time. She got the car in park, and then pulled the keys out of the ignition. She glanced in the side mirror and saw the policeman walking towards her car. She was still trying to get one of the padlocks to open as someone stepped up to the passenger window. She looked over and saw another officer standing there looking back at her. Now the first one arrived at the driver's side. He gestured for her to roll down the window. Frustrated and scared, she hit the buttons to roll them both down. The second officer was young, and let the first officer lead the way. This situation was in the training manual. The first officer asked for her license and proof of insurance. She reached over the passenger seat to her purse, and still working on the padlock with her other hand. As she fumbled in the purse, her eyes fell to the dildo shifter. Shit! She had forgotten about Mr. Shifty. She glanced up at the second officer. He raised an eyebrow at her; he had noticed the giant dildo too. The first officer impatiently told her to please hand him her license and proof of insurance. She stopped trying to unlock the harness gag and used both hands to get them from her purse. She handed him the documents and now used both hands to work the key in the padlock. The first officer interrupted her by telling her to please step out of her vehicle. With a sigh of frustration, she opened her car door with one hand. The keys slipped from her other hand, and fell between her seat and the console. She cursed into the gag and stepped out of her car, pulling down the hem of her skirt as she stood in the platform heels.