Transporting Leslie Adams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They escorted her to the back of her car, while she still pulled on the padlocks in frustration. They both seemed amused with her driver's license picture, after the first officer showed it to the second one. They also seemed to find her troubles with the gag amusing; and made sure to get an eyeful of her, and to read her top and mini. For some reason they didn't seem to believe that she was really Deputy Aimee Mills from Lee County. Aimee couldn't talk, so she kept pulling on the harness gag. The first officer must of gotten annoyed with that, because he told her that he need to handcuff her, for her safety. She had been through the same academy training as them. They are probably just screwing with me, she thought as she turned away from him and put her hands behind her back. She didn't think that they really didn't believe that she was who she was. Aimee felt the familiar steel ratchet close around her wrists. The first officer patted her down, not that there were many places to hide anything with the outfit she had on. He then asked her if they could search her vehicle, and told her that they would get the keys to her gag. She nodded her consent and the second officer went to search her car.

The first officer had her face her car and lean over the trunk. She did, and he walked back towards his cruiser. After about thirty seconds of listening to the second officer rummage through her car, she glanced back to see where the first one was.

He's looking up my skirt! Aimee stood up and turned around, shocked at the obvious lack of professionalism. The officer responded by pulling out his taser, pointing it at her, and threatening to tase her if she didn't turn around and lean over her vehicle. Shock turned to fear, she had been tased during training, and didn't want to repeat the experience. She quickly turned and leaned back over her trunk, but with her feet close together. He yelled for her to spread her feet apart, and she spread them to about shoulder width. He holstered his taser, walked up to her, and pushed her feet apart with his foot, one at a time. He leaned over next to her, and told her that there was no way she was Deputy Aimee Mills. That she must be pulling some kind of identity theft scam. If she were really Deputy Aimee Mills, then she would know that it was a state law to notify the state DMV of any changes in the appearance of a car; like the paint color.

Shit, I forgot about that, thought the cuffed and gagged deputy. If I could get this damn gag out, I could explain everything she mentally added. Another cruiser pulled up, and Aimee heard a door open, and then close. The first officer greeted the newcomer as Officer Baker, and Aimee heard a gruff but female response. Well, at least there is a female officer here now, so he can't look up my skirt Aimee thought as the footsteps approached. Aimee heard her comment that the little slut had a nice ass, and the first officer chuckle in agreement.

Aimee's blood ran cold. Shit, she's a dyke, Aimee thought. She couldn't stand the few bull dykes in her department. This one told her to spread em', and bumped Aimee's feet a few more inches apart. Now Aimee couldn't balance in her tall heels, so she had to put most of her weight on the trunk, and her breasts. She heard the snap of a latex glove being pulled on, then another. Aimee felt someone, presumably Officer Baker, stand close behind her and begin to search her roughly. She felt gloved hands under her top, then they found her nipple rings and pulled on them, producing a squeal of pain into the gag. The hands moved down to her skirt, and under it. Aimee felt her then panties being pushed aside and a finger plunged into her pussy. Aimee gasped and involuntarily rose up the last half-inch or so off her heels to her tippy-toes. A second finger joined the first, as the other hand grabbed Aimee's ass and helped hold her steady. Finally, the finger withdrew. Aimee breathed a sigh of relief, only to gasp again when a finger was shoved into her puckered asshole. Aimee screamed into the gag, more in shock than pain, though. After twenty seconds or so of checking her back there for contraband, the finger was pulled out. Aimee was still leaning over her trunk, almost in tears from the humiliating search.

The second officer returned to the back of her car, triumphantly holding the keys to her gag. He told her to stand up, and face away from him. He reached up and unlocked the three padlocks that were securing the harness. Only after all three were lying on the trunk did he un-buckle the straps and remove the gag from her sore mouth. Aimee was still working her jaw when the first officer came back from his cruiser.

He announced that he'd just gotten off the phone with Lee County Sheriff's Department, and apparently, she was Deputy Aimee Mills. He quickly released her from the handcuffs, and apologized. Aimee was a little stunned, everything had happened so fast. She wanted to be mad, but more than that, she was relieved to be out from under the clutches of Officer Baker. They let her leave, but only after the young second officer, who introduced himself as Joe McCoy, gave her his phone number. Officer Baker also offered her number, and to, "finish the strip search," but Deputy Mills politely declined her. She grabbed her harness gag and locks, retreated to her civic, and with a shift of the dildo, was on her way.

When LJ called that night, she told him what happened. He thought it was hilarious. He told her to think about that next time she got all high and mighty when she searched somebody. She protested that when she did a search it was part of her job, and she treated it that way. He replied that it was easy to see it that way from her side, but not from his. She admitted that that was possible. LJ told her that he'd see her tomorrow, and hung up.

She wore the ‘Tits and Ass' outfit on detail, and to her mortification, LJ insisted on re-enacting her humiliating search. Aimee ended up having to ‘bribe' her way out of a ticket by letting him fuck her, not that she wasn't good and ready by the time he got around to it.

Two days later the package from Dianne's Restraints arrived. It was a chastity belt, made of stainless steel, with a neoprene rubber lining, so it could be worn for long periods of time. She followed the instructions to put it on, even locking it. She wore it to work that night. LJ loved it, and since she had the key, he could take it off of her and fuck her.

The next day, which was the day before LJ's court date, she wore a butterfly vibrator under the chastity belt to work. Per LJ's instructions, she left the key at home. The butterfly was battery powered and remote operated. She had smuggled LJ the remote several days ago, before she had even gotten the chastity belt. She couldn't even touch the butterfly, since it was under the chastity belt. Aimee was pretty sure what LJ had in mind. The first thing her shift had to do after coming on duty was to conduct a physical count of all prisoners. Aimee was counting one of the female dorms when it hit her; the butterfly that is. She gasped and tried to control herself. She looked around for whoever had the remote, but they were all standing and perfect attention; except for the few that heard her gasp, they were watching her out of the corner of their eyes. Aimee quickly finished the count, while trying to regain her composure. They moved to the next dorm and started counting it. The butterfly started again. Aimee was even more shocked the second time. The remote only had a range of about twenty feet, and with the thick concrete walls, there was no way it could work in both dorms. The confused and aroused Deputy managed to finish that count, and moved to the last dorm that her partner and her had to count.

It was the women's maximum security dorm. There were only thirteen prisoners in it, so it didn't take long to count. Aimee made it out without the butterfly going off. She was taking the count paperwork to the main control room when the butterfly went off again. She was still nowhere near LJ's dorm. She dropped off the paperwork and retreated to the intake area. Every time she went to do security checks, the butterfly buzzed a few seconds. Finally, she left with LJ for his detail.

She asked him who he had given the remote to, and smiling, he replied, "Which one?" He went on to tell her that a buddy on the inside had made several remotes, and that he (LJ) had given them to some people that he could trust. Aimee begged him to get them back. She told him that if her mom found out about what was going on, she would have to fire her. LJ told her that he'd think about it. Since she was belted, she had to satisfy him with a blowjob. He rewarded her by keeping the butterfly buzzing till she came. She dropped him off with the gate deputy, and went home.

The next day, she dressed in one of the more conservative outfits from Bodies and attended LJ's court hearing. Much to his, and her delight, the judge sentenced him to time served, and he walked out a free man. He left with his grandmother; he would be living with her, but spending most of his time at Aimee's. Aimee went and picked him up, and took him to her place. They found time for a quickie before she left for work, and he made her even happier by bring seven homemade remotes to her butterfly.

A forty something woman that was serving ten months for possession replaced LJ on detail. Several days went by. Aimee was getting fucked pretty much non-stop at home, but somehow missed the excitement of doing it at work. LJ, on the other hand, had gotten his share of the profits from Aimee's calendar shoot. True to his word, he had given Aimee several thousand dollars to help with her credit card debt, with the promise of more. Life was good for about a week.

Then her mother, the sheriff called her. She was furious at Aimee. She asked her daughter why the hell there was a giant billboard three hundred feet from the jail's rec yard with her dressed like a slut handcuffed while some black man groped her ass? Aimee was dumbfounded for a moment. Then her mother asked her what the hell Tray's fat customs was, and it clicked. The calendar shoot. Her wearing the fetish cop uniform and being handcuffed while Tre' grabbed her ass. Shit, every prisoner would see the billboard. Her car was right next to her in the picture. They would all know that it was her. Deputy Aimee Mills. The sheriff's daughter. Aimee must have missed something her mom said. Aimee told her that she could explain. Then she realized that she couldn't. She couldn't tell her mother that she had been having sex with a prisoner. That he had made her get that shit done to her car. That in order to pay for it, she had to do a practically x-rated calendar shoot for the owner of the shop. She told her mom that she would call her back, and hung up.

She went to LJ. He muted his new big screen that was in her living room to listen to her. He was pissed too. Tre' was fucking with his game. He called up is homeboy and told him about the billboard. Tre' was very apologetic. He explained to LJ that the ad company was placing the billboards, not him. He promised to make them take it down, and LJ told him to make it fast.

Ten minutes later, Tre' called back and said that the billboard would be down by tomorrow, and that the ad company had already gotten a call from a Sheriff Mills of Lee County threatening a lawsuit over it. LJ thanked him and told Aimee the good news. Aimee called her mother back and told her that the billboard would be coming down by tomorrow. She didn't mention Tre' or LJ. Her mother told her to take the day off, but come see her in her office tomorrow.

As Aimee sat in her mom's office, she tried to keep images of LJ fucking her on the desk out of her mind. As well as in the chair her mother was sitting in. Sheriff Mills told Aimee that she wasn't going to fire her, even though anybody else, she would have over something like this. It was an embarrassment to the department, and an embarrassment to her. She told Aimee that she would limit her contact with prisoners, and the public. That meant that she would be working in a control room at the jail everyday, for the foreseeable future. Sheriff Mills went on to tell her daughter that this would cost her votes in her re-election next year, but she felt like she could survive it. Aimee thought so too, her dad had been sheriff for almost thirty years before he died, and her mom for another six. Then her mother asked her point blank if she had been having sex with LJ on his detail. Aimee hesitated a moment, then replied by asking her how she knew. That answered her mother's question, albeit not directly. She replied that a mother could just tell, and that she wanted Aimee to be happy. Aimee thanked her, and after a hug, left.

Aimee called LJ and told him what happened, and that her mom knew about them. He seemed relieved not to have to hide their relationship anymore, and told her that he was moving in. Aimee told him that that would be great. Then LJ told her that he had another photo shoot lined up for her, and that he would make sure there wasn't another ‘mistake' like the billboard. Aimee asked him if she could think about it, and he agreed.

A week later Aimee did the photo shoot for Tre'. His business was booming. Every stall had a car in it, with several more in the back waiting to be pulled in. As Tre' was showing LJ and her around, he told them that he was buying the abandoned store next to the shop, and that would more than triple is square footage. Aimee got one grand this time, plus a twenty percent share of the sales of the cd's and videos. LJ and Tre' got forty each. Tre' told them that if the first shoot was anything to go by, profits would be in the in the high four figure range.

Working in the control room was so boring. Just pressing buttons to open doors all day. Usually only old or otherwise incapacitated deputies worked in them. LJ made her wear her chastity belt to work everyday, saying that he didn't want some studdly prisoner to seduce her. After a few weeks of struggling to keep boredom at bay, Aimee started writing a story. What else to write about but what could happen when you don't double check the gender of a prisoner before you send a deputy on a seven hour drive to transport him.