Transsexual Clinic Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter three.

That night, he had Wendy bound with her hands behind her back and her knees bent, ankles tied together and pulled up towards her back. When the door bell rang and when he returned he had with him Francine, Tanya and a big black guy he introduced as Carlos.

After spanking Wendy for a good twenty minutes he untied her ankles and had her spread her legs showing everyone her pussy and arse. Carlos and the other guests were then invited to strip and Johnny announced to Wendy, You are going to take care of all our pricks. Carlos looked puzzled until the girls finished stripping.

Tanya had the smallest cock, followed by Francine then came Johnny with his 10 inch long 3 inch wide cock and finally Carlos with is 13 inches long and 5 inches fat. Tanya was told to fuck Wendy's arse for exactly five minutes then allow Francine to take over for Five minutes. He would then fuck her arse for five minutes before Carlos would finish the job with the five minute fuck.

Then they could fuck who ever they wanted where ever they wanted but not Wendy's arse as he intended to have his hand fucking that. Wendy tried weakly to protest until she was reminded by Johnny that she agreed to absolutely anything as a sweetener for him going to the clinic.

Wendy knew she would have to accept her fate but cursed her loose mouth under her breath. After the initial round of fucking her anal opening, Johnny did indeed manage to get his hand up her arse and forming a fist began pumping her arse. He then had Tanya bend over in front of him and take his prick up her arse, which she was overjoyed to do. Carlos managed to get under Wendy and slipped his prick into her tightened cunt; he could feel every thrust of Johnny's hand and like wise Johnny could feel the hard veiny feel of Carlos monster dick.

Wendy rapidly became just like a rag doll between them. Francine sat to one side deciding what she was going to do, and finally decided to slip her prick up Johnny's arse. So there they were Johnny being fucked up his arse by Francine, whilst fist fucking Wendy and his cock buried deep inside Tanya's arse while poor Wendy had a massive cock up her cunt as well. Despite the uncomfortable feel, she was quickly screaming her climaxes out as was Tanya as she received Johnny's load deep in her arse. Francine was soon shooting up Johnny arse.

Johnny had the strange pleasure of feeling Carlos trembling cock as it spurted gallons of cum deep inside Wendy's pussy. They all collapsed as their climaxes subsided.

12