Transsexual Sisters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet Dawn. I think I love you. You are the woman of my dreams. Promise that we will meet often in the future. You restore my soul and love for humanity." Misty said with a feeling she did not know she possessed. "You bring out the best in me my love, Oh I feel so loved."

Dawn took her comments to heart and was more determined than ever to give Misty all the pleasure she could bare.

She slowly licked down her belly to her shaved pussy. She kissed her outer lips and tongued the center to open her pussy. She found her clit and sucked it into her mouth. She inserted two fingers and softly moved them in and out. Misty lost her composure, arched her back and flooded Dawn's hand with a steam of tasty hot ejaculate. Dawn drank some and fed the rest to Misty. The both gulped greedily wanting more of her sweet nectar.

Dawn added two fingers and fucked Misty in drove her mind into a realm of ecstasy All that dwelled in this new world were unbound pleasures of the flesh. She saw flashes of gold each time Dawn plunged her hand into her pussy. She came back to reality as Dawn caressed her G-spot. Her ejaculate quickly reached her maximum capacity and the pre spurt feeling intensified.

A quick lick buy Dawn on her clit broke the dam and Misty shot stream after stream high in the air becoming a delicious shower they shared equally. As the last trickle poured from Misty, Dawn opened wide and drank it down.

Misty used both hands to scrape the liquid from Dawn's back and drank it down. The pair soon had cleaned each other drinking the last of Misty's ejaculate.

Dawn resumed her attack on the beautiful pink inner walls of Misty's pussy. She palmed her clit. Shock waves converged all over Misty. A steady stream of her pussy nectar flowed from her cunt down to her ass.

It was all the lubrication Dawn needed. She rolled Misty on her back. She spread her ass and planted her mouth around her anal ring. Pressing hard she was able to drink in some of Misty's nectar. It had blended with her anal musk into a tart but tasty treat.

Dawn spread her sweet buns ad far as possible and slowly tongue fucked her incredible ass. Misty released more of her lubricating nectar into the waiting hands of Dawn. She stopped the tongue fuck and shoved her forefinger in as far as possible. Misty moaned and begged for more.

Dawn added another, Misty moaned, "More!!" Dawn added a third. Misty moaned, "One more! Fuck me hard like the whore I am" Dawn sawed her hand slowly at first. "Harder you ass slut. If you can not fuck me harder than that, fist me. Bury your fist deep into this whore slut bitch!!!"

Dawn plunger her fist wrist deep. Misty moaned: "That's more like it. Now fuck me hard and fast."

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!!! Yesssss!!! Soooo gooooood!!

"You a master fuck slut Dawn! I could live for days with your fist up my butt."

The image of such a scenario in her mind caused Dawn to laugh hard. "Just going to the mall would make an interesting video on u-tube."

Misty laughed hard, her whole body shaking casing a sensational feeling in her ass. Her laugh turned into screams of ecstasy. She quickly reached orgasm, Dawn removed her fist and covered her pussy a tidal wave of Misty's orgasmic nectar. Misty came over and over again.

She slowly calmed, Reaching for Dawn she hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately for a very long time.

"My dearest Dawn," Misty spoke just above whisper. "You have showed me a love mixed with just the right amount of tenderness and ruggedness. I thought I knew all there was about lesbian sex. I may know a chapter. You know the book"

"The book is a continually evolving masterpiece dear Misty. We learn a little more about the pleasures of the flesh with each new person we meet."

Misty smiled at Dawn, "That is so true, But from what I have leaned from you I need to increase my lesbian rates."

The two laughed and fell together on the messy damp furry carpet. The sticky smelly mess was like ambrosia and they basked in it like two kids in a mud puddle.

"If we stay here much longer we will need two showers." Dawn told Misty. 'We are messy enough as it is."

"You love it Dawn."

"We must shower together," Misty replied.

"I can't wait to shampoo all that lovely hair." Dawn said laying her head on Misty's shoulder.

DAVID AND MICHELLE

David became more infatuated with Michelle and her 9" cock with each passing moment together. He reasoned that a cock on a woman was preferable to a cock on any man, especially when the woman was a knockout like Michelle.

Of course Michelle was much more than beautiful. She had the grace of a ballerina, the charm that lights up a room, the intellect that mastered every class subject. She stood out as a woman among women cock or no cock.

Michelle found David to be manly yet kind, intellectual with out being a snob, He was self confident but not egotistical. He was the kind of man that women sought but seldom found. He was one of the most fascinating man that Michelle had met in her admittedly short life. If she were not a confirmed lesbian transsexual dedicated to her sister forever she would if asked marry David without reservation.

Their mutual attraction left no doubt that they would pair up. Michelle took David by his arm and led him to her bedroom.

The first thing Michelle did was apologize for the way she and Nicole teased and seduced him. David said it was fun for him and it had helped him realize that true beauty takes many forms. "Don't feel bad Michelle. I adore you. You could never disappoint me."

"Nor you me," Michelle promised,

They looked longingly into each others eyes for an intense few moments and melted into each others arms. David placed his hands on her cheeks and kissed her as softly as a butterfly. She tingled at his touch and opened her mouth just enough to surround his closed lips. Her kiss was soft with a tenderness only a kind heart could offer. David slowly opened his lips to touch her lips. It let to classic open mouth kiss.

Their tongues touched tip tot tip, then rolled around each other's.

David removed Michelle's bra as she easily pulled his T-shirt over his head and down his arms. She massaged his bulging pictorials as he fondled her amazing breasts. They moved together in a big hug, her tits mashing into his pecs.

Michelle's nipples tingled and grew hard as she parted from his hug to remove his jeans and briefs. He removed her thong. There in all their naked glory the lovely couple's eyes feasted on each other. His 11 inch cock rose pointing at her 9 inch cock. They lay on the bed in side to side 69. David engulfed her entire cock in one big gulp. She managed to take 7 inches of his mammoth tool. Michelle licked along David's cock as she raised her lips to just below his head. She licked at his pee hole extracting a nice load of pre cum. She swirled it around in her mouth relishing the taste.

David placed his tongue firmly to Michelle's cock and moved up and down 3 to 4 inches. The motion pleasured Michelle in the most sensitive area of her cock. Her head involuntarily twitched,

Michelle wanted so much to give David the same pleasure and realized her ass was the most suitable location to take all 11inches She realized that she would have to cum first. She engaged her powerful orgasm control and shot an impressive load once into David's throat which he swallowed easily.

"Honey that was nice but you gave me much more the other day"

"Not to worry you cum hungry stud. There's a lot more where that came from." Michelle promised. "Right now I'm going to see how much you have for me."

She went to hands and knees and raised her luscious ass in David face. "Eat me stud." she calmly ordered. David took a long hard look at her rose bud. He marvel that something that looked so small could accept his long hard cock.

He lowered his lips to cover her anal ring and licked around her hole several times, lubricating her extremely asshole.

"Kiss my asshole." Lick it good, Ger I nice and wet."

"Hold your lips tight so you don't loose any saliva You will need it. Remind me to buy some edible lotion soon,"

Soon enough David happily pushed his tongue up her ass and loved her muscular pressure on his sensitive tongue. He gently inserted his forefinger in Michelle's ass and rocked it back in forth and around and around, opening her a little more. He added a second finger, Michelle's relaxed her ass and he threw caution aside and pushed his entire hand deep as possible. It made a sharp popping sound as he withdrew his hand to a more comfortable position for fucking her. Her ass hole looked like a pink hot cavern. David could not help but stare deep into ass

"Please David don't make we wait," Michelle pleaded, Give me all of your beautiful cock."

As David plunged his entire 12 inches to the hilt, her asshole closed like a trap/ His entire tool was wrapped tightly by Michelle's anal muscles. She felt pleasantly stuffed and ready to give David the ride of he life.

"Hold me tight and roll over on your back." Michelle ordered She sat on David's cock facing him staring into his glazed eyes. His mind was lost in a confusing maze centered around is cock, He remembered his first fuck, his first blow job, his first anal sex. Now his first time on the receiving end. He realized that nothing in his life compared to the feeling of Michelle's cock buried in his tight ass.

He was jolted from his thoughts by the feeling of Michelle rocking up and down on his cock. She was incredible tight and slick. Spasmodic sparks ignited over his entire body. His balls became noticeably heavier seeming to load up for a massive cum shot into the Beautiful Michelle.

Michelle felt David's cock grow harder and looked at David, "Smiling," she told him, "It's time baby. Give me all of you cum now."

His orgasm seemed to start from somewhere deep in his body. His chest heaved, his head rocked, his legs shook. His hands grabbed Michelle's ass tightly. A tremendous hot load flew up his cock burning its way deep into Michelle's bowels. Another shot followed. So much that it forced Michelle off his cock. She spun and locked her mouth on his cock as another load flew down her throat directly to her stomach. Two more loads completely covered her face, His last on her cock laying on his chest.

He cleaned her lovely face first. Cleaning cum from her face made it extra special and he drank it down. He then cleaned off her cock keeping in his mouth, "Just lay back and enjoy my love." he told Michelle. He took her deep and resumed the same method as before. Michelle turned off her orgasm control. She held gently on to David's head for awhile than mauled her breasts pulling hard at her nipples.

David felt Michelle relax and knew he would feast on her cock as long as she wanted. They were insatiable lovers, David loved the feeling of Michelle's throbbing cock and started to bob up and down all 9 inches, He licked her head and took her deep in his throat over and over again. Michelle felt the unmistakable signs of pre orgasmic rapture. Her balls tingled. Her cock throbbed in David's mouth. She took David's head still with her hands and thrust her cock deep as wave after wave of cum jetted into his stomach. David gagged and Michelle released his head. He still held her cock in his mouth and tasted her third load. Michelle continued to cum coating his face and chest. Exhausted she barely had the energy to clean David and share her cum.

They joined the other lovers. Contentment registered on every face.

It had a been a night all would remember. David sat with Dawn and Pixie. Michelle and Nicole were talking with Misty.

To be continued...

12