Transsexual Sisters Ch. 07

Story Info
Finale: a career decision.
537 words
4.18
14.6k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7: A career decision

NOTE: The 7th and final story of Michelle and Nicole.

Michelle started a conversation. "What does one do if she wants to become and escort?"

"Are both of you considering this?" Misty asked.

"So far we have just tossed the idea around. We are young, healthy, adventuress and, if you can believe it, cannot get enough sex. Did David tell you how we seduced him in class?"

"Oh yes, And do you know he fell in love with you Michelle?"

"He told me as much and realizes I am totally dedicated to Nicole"

"OK, if you are serious about escort work I will help get you started. I will post you on my website as friends. There is no doubt in my mind that you will become famous. You should also consider developing a sex act for appearances in night clubs. This is big money, especial if you allow patrons to inspect your assets. Touching is not allowed in any respectable club. I will tell you the warning signs to look for in performance contracts. Once you get established the world will be your stage. You will make millions."

"The money and travel sound great. But the best thing of all is that we can stay together," Michelle said. "We will email you when we are ready to get started. There are a lot of friends we want to see before we leave. And we want to stay for Dawn's graduation.

"Please sent me an invitation," Misty requested, "Although we have just met I consider Dawn a very close fiend."

"Likewise Misty. You will always be welcome in my home."

"We all love Dawn. She is our rock, the foundation of our world." Michelle proclaimed, then lowering her voice to almost a whisper and with tears in her eyes, "In fact we would not be alive today if were not for Dawn."."

"Dawn told me about those maniacs. Glad you are rid of those creeps. I will post a want add for two body guards for you. They will be ready whenever you are. I will hire the best. Your clients will never know you are protected. Your ring which you must wear at all times is a signaling device. Its Technology was developed at CETI just one touch on the gem stone will signal trouble."

"Hey," Dawn exclaimed, "I start teaching there in the fall.

"Cassie, the former lover I told you about works at a hospital near the campus."

"I hear she is living with Jackie. She is one of the paramedics who helped us that night," Michelle said. "They lived together before Jackie became a paramedic. They parted for professions reasons. Lesbianism is a no tolerance issue with the fire department. Cassie did not know whey she left her job here."

"I hope they are doing well," Dawn said.

The party ended. Misty slept with Dawn, Pixie slept with Nicole. Michelle went home with David. For the transsexual sisters it was the first of many times in the future their trust in each other would be tested. Their chosen career would separate them many times but their passionate love for each other always brought them back together.

THE END