Transsexual Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The outfit consisted of a beige lace top that stopped just below the bottom of one of my new beige bras. My khaki shorts had a banded waist, wide cuffed legs and a back zipper. The belt and thong sandals were natural brown leather as was the darling little Dooney shoulder bag.

When Rachel asked if I was ready to go, I was and we set off in her convertible with the top down. I was still a tranny, a sissy and a slave, but I felt different. I didn't feel I had to worry about other people. My Mistress would protect me. It was a weird sort of freedom because I was in bondage.

We went to the same mall, but this time we started in Dillard's. It didn't take Rachel long to ferret out a friendly salesgirl and begin our shopping spree. She wanted me to wear stockings with seams so we started there. The girl's name was Kelly. She and Rachel would hold colors against my bare legs and decide what looked good. In the end I had three pair of six different colors.

The frightened transvestite of just the night before was gone. A giddy transsexual female had taken his place. I had an opportunity any girl would dream of, the opportunity to buy all new clothes at one time. No matter what my future held the next few hours would be one of the highlights.

The three of us went to a dressing room were I was told to remove my shorts. Kelly was fascinated with my cage and fondled it. To my surprise Rachel produced a key and allowed Kelly to remove it.

Rachel asked. "Do you have a tampon in you?"

"Yes, Mistress." I replied

"Put this on." Rachel said as she handed me my belt and pad. Several months ago I found a source in China for the old-fashioned Kotex belt and pads.

While I was doing so, Kelly mentioned she was wearing a tampon too.

"You mean you're on your period?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, yesterday." Kelly said.

"I want him to eat you. Do you mind?" Rachel asked gesturing at me.

"I'd love it, but I'm a bloody mess." Kelly said.

"Maybe you better get some wet towels." Rachel said.

Kelly was back quickly. I was laying on the floor with my head next to the door in full view of passers by. They spread a large red bath towel under my head and upper body; Kelly wiggled out of her jeans, removed her panties and positioned herself over my mouth. I got a full view of her bleeding slit. It looked like rare beefsteak and smelled unpleasant. I had done this for Rachel, but it was wild to be between the legs of a lovely young stranger during her period. It was exciting I pulled her to me and started licking. She tasted like blood with something even copperier added. I found her clit, but didn't get on it. I wanted this to last.

It turned out I wasn't the only one that wanted this to last. Rachel had removed her shorts and panties and was leaned against the door offering her pussy to Kelly. The offer was accepted and while I ate out Kelly she munched on Rachel.

After our mutual culmination I was a bloody mess and both girls were covered in perspiration. It took a few minutes, but we got cleaned up and dressed. From the smiles, I'd say everyone enjoyed themselves. We decided to have a latte and relax before we started our shopping.

Kelly and Rachel agreed we would start in lingerie. I needed a black strapless and a white long-line brassiere. We bought three firm, cuff-top brief girdles with detachable garters in black white and beige. When I wear a Kotex pad, panties and a girdle it feels like my clitty stick is gone. Slips seem passé, but we bought a couple.

We found three suits. A light gray with a pink pinstripe was a metro-style with a shawl collar and an above the knee fitted skirt. The tan suit featured a light blue pinstripe, an A-line skirt and slit sleeves on the jacket. My Navy blue had a gray pinstripe, a long double-breasted jacket and a short pencil skirt.

And so it went, department by department. Shorts, jeans, swimwear, tops, skirts, trousers, sleepwear, it was beyond decadent and that was before we even got to shoes and purses. We selected 28-pair of shoes, several Dooney & Burke purses and a selection of Coach purses. The bill would have been the equivalent of a third-world countries GNP, but to Rachel it was only money. I just assumed she had a plan and went on shopping. The three of us took another short break and over a fruit smoothie decided another trip to one of the dressing rooms would hit the spot.

I really enjoyed this second coppery tasting excursion through Kelly's lovely bald pussy. The initial apprehension was gone and I concentrated on bringing her off. She apparently was also more comfortable servicing Rachel's pussy. There had been no indication if she was bisexual or lesbian, but both girls enjoyed a couple of hard climaxes. Between Kelly's juices and her menses my face and hair were a wet matted disaster. Rachel decided I should go to the men's bathroom in the middle of the mall and clean up. I didn't hesitate, despite the fact that I was certainly not in a condition to be out in public. We reconvened our shopping excursion in the jewelry department and started with earrings. My piercings were too new to use but we bought various combinations of studs, hoops and shoulder dusters. Rings, bracelets, a couple of watches, anklets and even a couple of toe rings contributed to the haul, but the coup-de-grace was an elaborate faux diamond engagement and wedding ring set.

Rachel said. "With this ring I thee enslave. You may kiss my feet."

I, of course, complied, on my knees, right there on the floor of Dillard's.

Because of the sheer size of our purchase, Rachel decided to have a courier pick up our stuff and deliver it home. We said our good byes to Kelly and left the store. Predictably, our next stop was the beauty shop.

Rachel and I received mani-pedis. I got acrylic fingernails in a modest length and both my finger and toenails were done with thin French tips. While the girl was washing my hair she found a couple of clumps in my hair and asked what I'd been doing. I said nothing.

My hair wasn't long enough to do much with so Rachel decided on a wig. It was a darling blond bob with forward flips on both sides that covered my jaw line. She told them to dye my hair to match the color. Next, we both had a massage and a facial. It was late afternoon and Rachel decided to go home while the girls at the shop showed me how to do my makeup. We stepped into the restroom; she re-installed my cage and kissed me on the lips. It was the most affection I'd seen from her in a long time and caught me a bit off guard.

"Take a cab home, when you are through here." Rachel said.

I wasn't to learn till later that she had removed my money and credit cards from my purse. I finished my "makeup" lesson and the girls in the shop call me a cab.

With the wig and makeup I was considerably more feminine. I admired myself in the store windows and a couple of guys turned to look at me, but not with discuss this time.

For sheer fun I went to the ladies room and changed my tampon. I'd never been in a real woman's restroom before and I had to literally force myself to leave, but the cab would be waiting.

The driver was a tall, slender young man and he said. "Where to Ma'am?"

That was another first and I was quickly beginning to enjoy my new role. As we were pulling into Rachel's house I realized I had no money. I asked the driver to wait and tried to unlock the front door. The night latch had been set and Rachel was watching from the front window. She put her thumb in her mouth, removed it, smiled then turned and left.

Setup or not there was my option. I returned to the cab.

"Sir, I'm very sorry, but my wife took my money and won't let me in the house."

The cabby shoved the door open and said. "What kind of crazy shit are you trying to pull lady? Are you trying to stiff me with this wife crap? It's my money or your ass."

"Again, I'm sorry Sir, but I guess it's my ass. I have no money." I looked him in the eyes and added. "I can give you an IOU or a blow job."

He stared at me for a long time before walking to his cab. He got in the back seat and started loosening his pants.

"Well?" He said glaring at me.

I got in on the other side and knelt in the floorboard. It was rubber and very uncomfortable, but his cock had my attention. Like him it was long, slender and very black. The head was pink and slightly smaller than the shaft.

He flipped my top up and used both hands to rip my bra apart. He was wide-eyed in disbelief. Slapping my tiny studded breast with the back of his hand, he said. "You're a damn queer." After a moment he grabbed my hair. It came off in his hand. He flung the wig out the door on my side, grabbed a hand full of my real hair and screamed. "Your going to wish you had given me my money."

He pulled my face to his cock, but I was not resisting. I wanted to taste him and feel him inside me. He forced my throat open with his meat and bucked his hips. I gurgled and gagged, but it was just a distant noise for me. My nose was in his wiry hair. I couldn't inhale. His thumbs were on my throat. I could feel him inside me and outside me. I was growing faint, but remained a rag doll in his hands. He pulled a foot of cock out of my throat and started cumming in my mouth. I needed to breathe and swallow at the same time, but he just kept squirting. His cum poured out of my mouth and onto my chest and clothes.

Sated, he said in a low growl. "Get out."

I started backing out. When I turned there was Rachel with her video camera. She allowed me to pass so I picked up my wig and went to my room. I was sitting there quietly when she entered my room.

"What do you think about being a woman now?" Rachel asked.

I didn't answer. How could I say I enjoyed what he did, if I did? My eyes beseeched her not to force me to answer.

"Get cleaned up, put on your gown and meet me in the den." Rachel said.

Chapter Four

Over the next few weeks' real changes were happening in my life. I now began every day in the bathroom with the bardex pumped up inside me. Enemas were an obsession; a way of life and an incredible turn on.

I dress in a sports bra, a pink leotard with my cage between my legs, white socks, white leg warmers and white sneakers. A short pink skirt helped to hide the area between my legs. Thus attired, I jogged to a center that is doing electrolysis on me. They started with my face. I like to shave my pits and legs, but I need my face and torso done. My hair is so light and sparse it will take a lot less time than for most men.

A light workout, just to tone my muscles, and a rub down with oil and perfume complete my morning and usually has me home by 10:00 AM. My housekeeping duties keep me busy till lunch and I'm required to stop and watch Days Of Our Lives with my luncheon salad.

My afternoons are used according to notes from Rachel. I go to the grocery, the bank, the cleaners, the drug store or whatever she needs done. These days I dress as a girl for these forays and rarely encounter even a sideways glance. By 3:30 or 4:00 I start preparing items for Rachel's dinner, which she likes, served at 6:00 if she is home. I never know if she is coming home, but cocktails and dinner are always ready.

One afternoon, I received a small package addressed to Rachel and after her first Scotch and soda she told me to strip. She tied me very securely to a straight-backed chair and put a black bag over my head. She rubbed my chest with something that was very cold and removed my nipple studs. Next came a feeling of pressure or weight and then silence.

Before she went to bed Rachel removed the restraints and bag to reveal that I had a new pair of glue-on breast forms.

"I wanted you to get used to the weight." Rachel said. "Put on a nighty and meet me in my room"

The reason she wanted me to get used to weight seemed obvious, as did the trip to her bedroom. For Rachel her nighttime orgasms were a tranquilizer and I got a chance to test the adhesion of my new breasts in a familiar spot -- between her legs.

Another innocent little package produced hormones and Rachel put me on an immediate regiment. A trip to see an urologist set up by Rachel ended in an appointment to have my testicles and scrotal sack removed. Another surprise was a tattoo on my right shoulder. It looked a lot like a naked Tinkerbell except with big colorful butterfly wings and flaccid cock. My conversion to femininity was moving forward at warp speed and I really enjoyed most of it, but I didn't want to lose my balls. The bottom line -- I was powerless to resist.

At Rachel's instruction, I boxed all my male clothing. Dressed in a mini-skirt, strappy sandals with 5" heels, a transparent short sleeve blouse that showed off my breasts and tattoo, no underwear and my cage I delivered all the boxes to Goodwill.

My ear holes were ready for rings. Most of the time I wore a diamond stud in the top holes, small silver rings in the middle holes and large silver hoops in the bottom holes. My hairless, well made up face was becoming more and more difficult to distinguish from a natural girl's.

Several weeks into my conversion, Rachel brought home a big gift box with a pink ribbon and bow.

"This is for you Carrie Ann." Rachel said.

Oh, thank you, Mistress Rachel."

"Go in your room and put it on. I want to see how you look." Rachel said.

It was a uniform. There was a pink satin and lace corset with full coverage cups, adjustable straps and three garters per side. The hose were white mesh with back seams and precious little pink bows at the top of the seams. The shoes were white patient leather pumps with 4" spike heels and open toes. The panties were pink spandex covered in rows and rows of white lace ruffles. The skirt was mid-thigh length pink satin. It flared provocatively over one satin and four crinoline half-slips that tied at the waist. There was a smart little cap and apron made from a cotton gauze material. White leather cuffs with "D" rings attached to my neck, wrists and ankles. The belt was a wide white leather also adorned with "D" rings. Each of these items attached utilizing small locks for which I had no key. Once I was dressed I felt the most feminine and submissive yet.

"You're just precious Carrie Ann. Jeff is just going to love your look." Rachel said.

The word exploded in my mind -- Jeff. Who was Jeff? Was he to see me like this? Was he going to do more than see me? "Thank you Mistress." I said.

"Make me a Rob Roy on the rocks and be sure there are at least two six-packs of long-necks in the refrigerator." Rachel said.

The doorbell was ringing when I returned with the cocktail. I didn't have to be told to answer it. A look in the hall mirror revealed wet pink lips, silver eye shadow and my short blond bob (it was now my real hair).

I opened the door to a man in his late 30's or early 40's in a short sleeve dress shirt and slacks. "Well, you must be Carrie Ann. Rachel said you were cute and I agree. I'm Jeff Mallard." He didn't offer a hand and walked past me in the living room.

Rachel met him.

Jeff said. "Hi, baby."

"Hi, darling." Rachel said. She was all over him, arms around his neck, kissing him hungrily and pressing her body to his. She was literally of the ground in his powerful arms.

When they finally calmed down Rachel asked. "Would you like a beer?"

"Well, that wasn't what I came for, but it's a good start." Jeff said.

With a twinkle in her eyes she cooed. "What did you come here for?"

Without hesitation, Jeff looked at me then Rachel and said. "To fuck you, baby."

"Ooh, that's what I want. Get the beer Carrie Ann." Rachel said.

When I returned he was in a chair and she was curled up on the couch. They were talking about their day as if they were an old married couple, which they may have been, but not to each other. I gave him his beer; he refused the offer of a frosted glass.

I stood awkwardly beside Rachel until she said. "Sit on the floor by Jeff and rest your head on his leg."

With Jeff stroking my hair like I was his favorite lap dog Rachel continued, but the subject switched. "Isn't my husband the most obedient little slut?"

"He looks more like a woman than I expected, as a matter of fact it is hard to believe he has a cock."

"I'd say it is more of a cockette. Show him." Rachel said.

I stood, lowered my panties and exposed my shaved, caged clitty stick. After Jeff got a good look, I pulled my panties up and resumed my previous position.

"It isn't much, certainly not enough to properly satisfy a real woman like you." Jeff said. They both laughed and he added. "I can't imagine being caged."

"She's easier to control that way, but she won't have to wear it much longer. I'm having her balls and scrotal sack removed."

Jeff suddenly pulled his hand back as if he were touching a pile of dung. "And he agreed to that?"

"As soon as she discovered what I wanted, she begged the surgeon to do it and sucked his cock to seal the deal. I can hardly take her out in public she is such a cock hound." Rachel said.

His hand softly resting on my head again, Jeff asked. "What will it do to him?"

"In combination with the female hormones I have her on, her body will become more feminine. Her breasts and hips will enlarge and the curves will soften. Her skin will be softer and since she is already having electrolysis she will be virtually hairless. Her "pussy" will be soft, hairless and tight." Rachel said.

"What about his dick?" Jeff asked.

"It will shrivel up and become useless over time, but she won't care. She won't have enough sex drive to get a piss-ant hard. Her whole life will center on service to me. The taste of cum and the stimulation of her pussy will be her new sexual obsessions." Rachel said.

"Well, why don't you just cut his dick off?" Jeff asked.

"I'll delight in showing friends that she is not a real girl and how subservient she is to me." Rachel said.

Jeff held an empty bottle in my face and said. "Get me a beer."

Rachel held up her glass and said. "Me, too."

When I returned the conversation was still concerning me. I returned to my spot at Jeff's feet.

"Well, so what's he going to do for us tonight?" Jeff asked then added. "Watch?"

"He's going to do whatever you want my precious." Rachel said as she moved to sit in his lap, her back to me. "If you want she will stand on her head with a hot poker in her ass."

Rachel kissed him and ran her fingers through his hair. When she broke the embrace she said. "Would you like a suggestion?"

Jeff grabbed a handful of Rachael's hair. He didn't jerk her head back, but he did exercise some control. "If I start taking your suggestions do you think I'm going to end up like him?"

"Oh my God, no." Rachel said in apparent sincerity. "He was never a real man, like you."

"Okay my pet, what's your idea?" Jeff asked.

"I've been thinking about this night forever. I want her to get you hard by sucking your cock. Then I want her to hold the petals of my pussy apart with one hand while she holds your cock in the other hand and guides you inside me." Rachel continued by musing out load. "My husband guiding another man's cock into my pussy." Then she said. "If you want she can give you a rim job while you fuck me. When you are finished she will clean your cum out of my pussy. How does that sound?"

"Well, it sounds to me like you don't care much for this pussy boy." Jeff said.

"Actually, Jeff darling, the more I control her the more I love her. I can't imagine my life without her." Rachel said.

"Well, okay baby if that's what you want let's get undressed." Jeff said.

It was twenty or thirty minutes later when Rachel finally straddled my head, put her flushed pussy to my lips and released her creamy load. I eagerly licked and sucked at her glorious hole trying to get every drop of fluid out of her. I'd eaten her pussy many times and she had many orgasms, but this special for both of us. Meanwhile, Jeff was kissing her and mauling her breasts. Rachel shuddered from a long, powerful climax and collapsed onto her side glistening in perspiration and sated.