Transsexual Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was a regular, but there was also Curtis, Fred and Manny. The routine was the same only the dicks changed. My role as maid, sissy, ass-licker and cum bucket was repeated time and time again.

I was in heaven. Everything about my life was wonderful. I wanted more, but this was literally a dream come true.

Chapter Five

My life was all about Rachel. She was my alpha and my omega. I was devoid of responsibility except the list of chores she gave me each morning. She came and went at her leisure and I adapted to her needs, desires and caprices.

The night came when things changed. It was Fred's third visit. He had fucked Rachel hard twice and seemed up for another when she asked him to fuck me instead. I guess they had discussed this possibility because he was all over the idea. My virgin pussy was about to be used.

He told me to get on all fours without my panties. For some reason clear only to him, he got his belt and beat me with it fifteen or twenty times. Rachel finally asked him to stop. With that he spit on my pussy hole and shoved his big ole cock inside me. He was ferocious. He had made love to Rachel, but he fucked me hard and enjoyed doing it. He wanted to hurt me, but I wiggled my ass and squealed with delight. That night I became a real girl.

After my Orchiectomy I was very inactive for a couple of weeks. I liked the looks of my smooth testicle-less clitty stick and it was obvious immediately how much more comfortable I was going to be with it tucked back between my legs. I'd worn the cage so long it seemed the mass was less than a third of what it had been originally, which it probably was.

Rachel spent the night out a couple of times and invited a few guys to her house for dinner and sex during my recuperation, but for the most part I stayed in my room. One night she was very drunk, came into my room and deposited a large sticky load in the general direction of my mouth. The following Tuesday Rachel told me my duties would return too normal. I was ready.

Wednesday morning I was to carry out a very interesting project for Rachel. She gave me three pieces of 36" long, 18-gauge copper wire. I was to carefully twist the three parts into a single jewelry quality strand. Beginning in the middle of the finished product I was to form three 1.5" tall fancy letters -- RAB. The end product could have been used as a branding iron using her initials.

That night after dinner she gave me twelve leather coasters. I bent and adjusted the part I'd made until it sat smoothly on coaster and all the letters were in full contact. Rachel gave me a dark green inkpad and I imprinted each coaster with her initials. I made a couple of more adjustments to the letters and the results were pretty good. They looked homemade, but usable for some purpose I knew not what.

Fred came home with Rachel Friday night and she had me dressed in my uniform. They were becoming regular and it was a disturbing trend. On his last visit Fred had put clothespins on Rachel's nipples and spanked her before fucking her. It looked to me like she enjoyed it and encouraged him.

Rachel's role as a dominant was evolving into a BDSM fetish. I could see it, but I wondered if she could. I also wondered what effect all this would have on me, the difference being I really wanted the abuse. The loving couple was ominously quiet as I served cocktails and dinner. Fred had seen my clitty, but he was really fascinated. He had me remove my panties and played with me at every opportunity. It is an unusual site -- a small limp hot dog protruding from the tummy of a human being.

After dinner Rachel told me to put on some pink high-cut briefs. I did and when I returned she and Fred were in the kitchen. Her 6-foot wooden stepladder was setup.

I stood on the first step put my chin on the top step. Fred used a rope to secure my collar and both wrist cuffs to the back legs of the ladder. Rachel removed my apron and helped me step out of my skirt and slips. Fred tied my ankle cuffs to the front legs of the ladder. Properly restrained, they took turns flogging me until my butt was scarlet from the panty line down.

Fred positioned the ladder so I could see the stovetop, turned on the front burner and sat my wire creation on the burner. Blonds have more fun, because we never have a clue, but I had one now.

Fred ripped my panties off and said. "Do you what them above or below the panty line?"

"Below." Rachel said.

The branding iron was bright red and smoking when Fred removed it from the burner and I felt the heat before he pressed it to my buttock. My screams caused vibrations that were measurable on the Richter scale, but before he removed it I heard Fred say. "And one."

The burn was so deep it numbed the area, but I was sure that would not last long. I watched as Fred returned the wire instrument to the stove and smelled my flesh burn off. Another painful burn and permanent scars were on the way.

"Put some dry gaze pads on the burns. I'm going to fuck him before I let him down." Fred said.

"Get that thing out of him. Now!" Fred demanded. He was furious when he discovered I had a tampon in me. "Then come around here ad get me hard."

Rachel scrambled like a scolded child. She jerked the tampon out and fled to the bathroom. She returned with the gauze pads and literally slapped them on my butt with some tape. Lacking any trace of the aloof Mistress that had so thoroughly dominated my recent life, she raced around in front of the ladder where Fred stood; she dropped to her knees and fumbled at Fred's zipper. Once his cock was free, she swallowed him whole burying her nose in his cock hair.

He held her head still and asked. "Did you enjoy branding that pussy over there?"

She moaned something and tried to nod.

"I'm thinking about branding one of your tits with my initials." Fred said. "Maybe I'll have that fag make the branding iron and burn you."

Rachel was struggling to catch her breath slobber was running down her chin.

"Go over and lube his ass." Fred said and then added. "With your tongue.

She moved like an android and began licking my asshole. This most beautiful of women, who wouldn't even allow me to kiss her, was being forced to paint my pussy with her tongue. It was vile.

The pressure on my canal changed from soft to hard. This guy was very violent, but my mind loved the pain and humiliation and my body responded. I pushed back and swung my hips. I wanted to break him off inside me. The result was a quick, grunting climax that filled my bowels.

Fred was pulling his jeans down as he said. "That bastard is a better lay than you are Rachel. Get him down and you can help him clean me up."

To my dismay and disgust Rachel complied. She fought me for access to his dirty, cum drenched cock and balls. When he was satisfied he told Rachel to take me to my room and restrain me for the evening.

I already regretted it when I said. "Please don't let that guy treat you like that."

She slapped me hard, paused and than hit me with a right cross. "You stupid bitch. Fred is a real man with a real cock." She was tying my ankles and wrists to the bedpost as she added. "You say another word about him and I'll help him cut out your tongue."

Cum was oozing out of me. Rachel scooped some up with a finger and feed it to me then added. "You just worry about taking care of me. I'll choose my lovers."

The next morning when Rachel released me she told me not to put anything on the burns and suggested I use Scotch to relieve the pain. She gave me three more strands of wire and told me Fred's initials were FLR. I spent most of the day drinking and making the branding iron and crying. I couldn't imagine defacing Rachel's beautiful body and especially not for that bastard.

That night I was pretty well blitzed when Rachel got home. She changed the dressing on my brands, we got in our flannel gowns and she joined me in a Scotch orgy. There was no sign of Fred that night or ever since then. The branding iron with his initials lay around the living room as a reminder of my powerlessness, I guess.

As a matter of fact, it was a couple of weeks before Rachel told me to wear my uniform and make dinner for two. They came home together and she introduced him to me as Mr. Jim. He was handsome and well built. They were affectionate and there were no visible signs of the behavior the ogre Fred had exhibited.

After dinner the bizarre behavior began. Jim produced a measuring tape and began to measure for something in the living room. He drilled two holes into the ceiling and fitted a sturdy chrome plated u-bolt into the holes. I stood on a stool and held the bolt in place. Jim pulled down my panties and inspected my cock and my brands.

"It's marvelous what you've done with him, darling. I can't believe he was ever a man, but the remnant remains. He must worship you." Jim said.

"She lives to serve me. Put her to the test if you like." Rachel said. "No need, and I like the she reference. I'll start using the feminine pronouns myself." Jim said.

Jim went up in the attic and puttered around for quite a while. I strained to keep the bracket in place and finally he came back down and told me I could get down and straighten my panties.

At Rachel's instruction I was on my back in the floor under the mysterious hook. Jim produced two 36" chrome shafts with large rings on each end. He put the first one between my knees then carefully wrapped ropes around my legs just below the bar. He folded my arms over the other bar and in a similar fashion wrapped and tied ropes around my arms just below the bar. The finished product was an artful work of bondage. Jim used a couple of pulleys to pull me up and rest me on my kneecaps.

In this awkward hogtied position I watched as Jim made love to Rachel. He carefully removed her blouse and skirt kissing her alabaster skin as he proceeded. He removed her bra and panties leaving her in a garter, hose and heels then carefully laid her on the rug in front of me. He kissed her and she lunged at him wrapping her arms around his neck.

After a few moments, he stood and began to undress. He was deliberate, but saved the best for last. As his drawers dropped, his magnificent 8" cock sprang into our view. Rachel tried to suck him right that minute, but he pushed her back down and smothered her in kisses.

Her nipples pebbled against his lips. Goosebumps sprang up on her tummy and upper thighs under his ministrations. She began to wiggle and beg him to fuck her.

"Please, Jim. I need you inside me. Please." Her head was rolling from side to side and I watched as she clutched at him like a wildcat, a wanton bitch in heat.

Finally, with her body clammy and her pussy drooling he entered her and the lust began. Time after time he pushed his powerful organ inside her, but she could not get enough. Her body language kept begging for more. She howled through two orgasms under the relentless pounding, but finally he began to squirt inside her and they subsided into a tranquil, intertwined peace.

Rachel's head was on Jim's chest and he was softly stroking her hair, but he was staring at me. It wasn't as foreboding as contemplative, a cat watching the latest mouse. He whispered something and Rachel rolled onto her side. He stood and walked to where I was hanging. No words were exchanged. I strained forward and licked at his incredible, stiff cock and balls. He moved closer and allowed me to preen him until he tired of the game.

With another set of pulleys he hoisted me off the ground, my back down and spun me around slowly. I unwound then wound again. The cat was toying with the mouse.

"Okay, baby." Jim said.

Rachel arose, walked directly to me and shoved my face between her legs. Wads of cum fell in my eager mouth and I sucked and probed for more. His cum was delicious; her cunt was warm and soft. I didn't think it could get any better until I felt the pressure on my pussy. Jim was pushing inside me and Rachel clamped my head. I sucked hard on her clitty and flicked it with my tongue, all the time clamping down hard on Jim's cock. The combination was mind-boggling. Rachel reached inside my corset and twisted my nipples. She came, but didn't release me so I stayed on her clitty like a leach. My face was drenched in juice and cum. Within moments my pussy was full as well.

They both moved away and kissed in post orgasmic bliss. Jim spun me again and they sat together on the couch and watched me as they enjoyed a Brandy.