Transvixen Tranny Rock Band Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,959 Followers

"Steve's upstairs," she turned sideways in the doorway indicating he should pass her and purposely leaned into him as he passed.

Wendy did this deliberately so that Mike had to brush against her in the tight entry. She ensured her breasts rubbed against his chest and her thighs brushed against his manhood and smiled with amusement when he blushed and stammered something resembling a hello.

Mike vaulted up the stairs and flung open the door to his mate's bedroom, bumbled his way inside and slammed it behind him. He was shaking a little and overexcited.

"Steve! Your mom; what the fuck is going on there man? I mean..." Mike began to rant then stopped mid-sentence.

Standing before him was an apparition that was identical to Wendy, except a little younger.

"Hi Mike," Panti said.

Panti was standing with her legs forming a perfect 'A', her short skirt right at the top her thighs. She was wearing the same navy blue business suit and cream satin blouse as her mother. She was barely able to balance on her high heels.

Steve was still speechless and stood staring but the growing bulge in his jeans gave away his intent.

"Mom bought us matching suits. Don't you like it?" Panti smiled with perfect red lipsticked lips.

"Fuck Steve!" Mike choked.

"My name is Panti with an 'I' and you can't fuck me but you can touch me if you like," she grinned.

Mike walked over and took a closer inspection of Panti. She was gorgeous; just like her mother. She was even wearing the same perfume.

Mike reached out and tentatively touched Panti's thigh and marvelled at the feel of the diaphanous nylon.

"I know you have a nylons fetish Mike; I've seen the evidence and apparently you like panties too," Panti tittered.

She lifted the hem of her skirt and gave Mike a peek of her black satin panties and Steve's fingers went straight to them and caressed the silky knicker fabric.

Both Panti and Mike groaned.

Mike withdrew his hand.

"But how can you? Why do you? Does Wendy know?" Mike stammered.

Panti sat on her bed and patted the coverlet indicating for Mike to sit down beside her which he did but he couldn't make up his mind whether to stare and Panti's lovely legs or her beautiful face.

Panti reached down and took two cans of lager out of a cooler and gave them to Mike.

"Open mine please Mike; those ringpull tabs always fuck up my nailpolish," Panti smiled at her bewildered friend.

Mike opened them both, gave one to Panti and took a long pull on his.

"Okay. Best I begin at the beginning," Panti said.

Half an hour later Panti had finished her tale only omitting the part that her mother occasionally gave her hand relief.

"Any questions?" she asked.

Mike sat sullen and speechless for a little while then his face broke into a mischievous grin.

"Yeah. Just one. What does it feel like?" Mike slid his fingers along Panti's thigh.

Panti laughed.

"Dressing like this? It feels fucking sensational," she chuckled.

"Then can I ask one more?" Mike enquired.

"Sure," Panti replied.

"Can you dress me?" Mike smirked red faced.

Panti smiled at her friend, fellow muso, and confidant.

"I can't wait," she grinned.

"Now shuck off your clothes and jump in that chair," she squealed.

As Mike began to undress, Panti ran to the landing and called downstairs.

"Mom! Come and help me dress Mike!"

Wendy smiled to herself, stubbed out her cigarette, and began to climb the stairs.

Mike turned out to be easy to crossdress. He was thin but had shapely legs and almost no body or facial hair just like Panti. His long straight blond hair brushed out beautifully. He fit into Panti's clothes and shoes too.

An hour later they had finished and Mike looked as stunning as Panti.

Wendy got them to stand side by side. They looked like two glammed-up young women and were passable as female until you looked extremely close.

"Mmm? We need a name that suits you so you're going to be Cherri. Cherri with an 'I' because it's cute and because Panti and Cherri sound cute together," Wendy smiled.

"So I'll leave Panti and Cherri to get acquainted and get back to work," she smiled at her two proteges.

Wendy made her way down the stairs happy that she accomplished her mission to find her son another crossdresser to play with knowing he was safe. What they decided to do together she concluded would be up to them; they were adults after all, but from what Panti's psychiatrist had said they were most likely to just experiment with foreplay.

She figured that would happen sooner rather than later as both she and Panti were acutely aware of Cherri's erection when they helped her with her pantyhose and knickers. Wendy didn't touch Cherri intimately and neither did Panti when they were dressing her; but she doubted that the girls would leave each other alone for long.

Cherri was dressed in a tight leather skirt, mauve satin blouse, black pantyhose and a white satin bra and panty set. She had difficulty standing in her black high heels and Panti smiled.

"It takes some getting used to but walking in them will come with practice."

"God this feels so wonderful Panti. I've tried on pantyhose and panties before but this full transformation just feels so exhilarating, wonderful, and I have to say sexy," Cherri beamed.

"I know. I'm pretty much wet the whole time when I'm dressed. Look at this," Panti said and lifted her skirt to show Cherri her hard cock pressing against the gusset of her hose and panties.

There was a large wet patch in the front of her panties.

Cherri lifted her skirt and showed Panti the same result.

The two beautiful T-girls looked at each other with lust.

"Can I touch it?" Cherri asked.

Panti walked over and stood facing her pretty friend still holding up her skirt.

Cherri reached out and tentatively touched Panti's hard cock and it quivered inside the silken trap. They both gasped and then Panti reached out and stroked Cherri. Both girls cocks were quivering and their panties were soaked. They inhaled each other's perfume and then they both took a step forward until this penises were touching each other through layers of satin and nylon.

They threw their arms around each other and rutted.

Panti and Cherri ejaculated simultaneously; their hot spend mingling as their pulsing penises rubbed against each other. They held each other tightly; their heads on each other's shoulders as they orgasmed. Both of them were quivering and shuddering with excitement and lust. Their knees buckled and they fell on the bed.

"Well that was fun," Panti beamed at Cherri as she dabbed at her knickers with a towel.

She passed the towel to Cherri who cleaned up but had become sullen and silent.

"What is it Cherri?" Panti placed a reassuring hand on her fellow T-Girl's shoulder.

"We didn't do anything gay did we? Ah fuck! I don't want to be gay?" Cherri whimpered.

"Fuck no Cherri! Didn't you ever do the circle-jerk thing with other boys when you grew up?" Panti asked.

"Yeah but that was experimentation!" Cherri replied.

"Well that's what we just did. Experimented! I don't know about you but I loved it. I don't want to kiss you or fuck you or suck your dick! I just love being dressed like this and seeing you dressed the same and feeling our cocks rub through our nylons and panties was wonderful," Panti explained.

"God these clothes, the makeup, the perfume, the jewellery! It just feels so wonderful," Cherri smiled.

"Then we will have some rules. No kissing, no fucking, no sucking each other's cocks; just a bit of hand relief and frottage through our knickers. We always keep our knickers on ok?" Panti smiled back.

"And that's not gay?" Cherri questioned.

"And that's not gay cause we only ever do it when we are Panti and Cherri. AND...we tell no one! Absolutely no one! The secret remains with you, me, and mom!" Panti grinned.

"Agreed!" Cherri beamed.

They shook hands awkwardly.

"Now show me the rest of your wardrobe and lingerie! Can I buy some and leave it here? Oh and will you teach me makeup? And..." Cherri was rambling.

Panti put a finger to her friends lips.

"Settle down and I'll teach you everything I know," Panti grinned...

And so it was a year later that Wendy sat downstairs while Panti and Cherri played dressups and found sexual relief with each other, while she worried about the future of her son's band Vixen.

Wendy managed a few solos performers and another band who were making a decent living and paying her a healthy percentage of their profits but Vixen had not made her a penny for over six months. If her son wasn't in the band she would have cut them loose ages ago.

It wasn't that they weren't good musicians it was just that there were so many 'hair' bands doing rock covers on the circuit and there were only so many venues and gigs. Vixen's popularity was dying and it was only their hard and fast followers or 'groupies' who came to their performances and dwindling crowds meant dwindling profits.

All of the members of Vixen except Steve had taken second jobs as the band's fortunes had waned and her son told her there was talk of breaking up the band.

Wendy was an astute business woman and well regarded in the light entertainment industry. She knew all the band needed was a 'hook' to bring in the crowds; their music and live performances were as good as any of the other cover bands, but where was the 'hook'? The something special? The something unique to Vixen?

Some other bands had changed music styles to heavy metal or even country rock but Vixen really was a good rock and roll band and had no inclination to change. Some bands had done the Kiss thing and wore crazy makeup and costumes but that market was now flooded. There really was an overabundance of lycra-clad, long-haired, rockers. Wendy had been racking her brains trying to find Vixen a hook but couldn't think of one.

She looked at her watch and noticed it was only one hour until Vixen were due to rehearse and glanced at the stairs. When Panti and Cherri got together they often forgot what time it was as they disappeared into their own little world. She'd have to go up and tell them to get changed and get ready for rehearsal.

She got halfway to the top of stairs when she heard the rattle and hum of guitars being plugged into amplifiers. They kept a practice amp each in Steve's room so they could work on riffs and practice playing with and against each other, which was the band's trademark; two lead guitars. They bust into a rendition 'Jailbreak' just as she got to the top of the stairs.

"Fuck, why can't they wait until they get together with the rest of the fucking band; the neighbours will be complaining again," she hissed.

Wendy flung open the door to Steve's bedroom and was about to tell them to shut the fuck up when she suddenly stopped and stood transfixed.

There were two gorgeous and sexy T-Girls dressed in their French maid and schoolgirl costumes, heavy makeup, one blonde and one black haired, long legs apart, high heels wide, standing side by side with their guitars slung low pounding out hard rock. They looked amazing.

"Fuck! I think I've found the 'hook'," she whispered to herself.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,959 Followers
12